The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
trottb
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
12 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:47 am

An arthropod is an invertebrate animal having an exoskeleton, a segmented body, and jointed appendages. Arthropods form the phylum Arthropoda, and include the insects, arachnids, and crustaceans.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:48 am

4 questions whats the link? testing some of the questions for my local boozer.

1 Which Band Charted with the Song "Don't fear the reaper"? - Blue Oyster Cult - Jeff
2 Who Was Chancellor of the exchequer from May 1997 - June 2007? Gordon Brown - Jeff
3 What is the name given to hardened Dental Plaque?
4 Who Plays the Clown Pennywise in the film IT?

Last edited by rick_dagless on Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:48 am

Stop cheating Tina

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:49 am

Blue Oyster Cult
Gordon Brown

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:49 am

Rowley wrote:Stop cheating Tina

Sorry.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:50 am

seanmichaels wrote:is the website being a bit spaz for everyone today?

Keep getting this :

my computer wrote:Critical Error

Error getting board domain_own expire_date

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:51 am

I am going to delete comments. I will not have the integrity of thread split day ruined. Think of Rick, you know how he looks forward to this.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:52 am

Is four Tim Curry Rick, blows my theory the link is colours if so.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:52 am

Jeff wrote:I am going to delete comments. I will not have the integrity of thread split day ruined. Think of Rick, you know how he looks forward to this.

beats - 5. Civic

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:52 am

1. Blue Oyster Cult
2. Gordon Brown
3. Tartar

Link is sauces.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:53 am

Sure is Jeff

1 Which Band Charted with the Song "Don't fear the reaper"? - Blue Oyster Cult - Jeff
2 Who Was Chancellor of the exchequer from May 1997 - June 2007? Gordon Brown - Jeff
3 What is the name given to hardened Dental Plaque? Tartar - Union
4 Who Plays the Clown Pennywise in the film IT? Tim Curry - Jeff

Sauces is the link - Union

Well done chaps

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:54 am

Yay!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Both programs knackered me out though so i spent the rest of the evening you tubing fatal crashes.

I do that when I'm bored, car crashes and street fight knockouts.

I sort of half watched Only Connect last night, got a lot of the missing vowels right, find them quite easy to be honest.

WHTV RHP PNDT THLKL YLDS?

Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads? I nailed Alex Ferguson instantaneously.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:19 pm

http://m.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-29414450

One for you Tino.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:33 pm

Plums

Last edited by superflyweight on Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid spasticing Union beat me to it and I hadn't read the thread properly.)

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:34 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Both programs knackered me out though so i spent the rest of the evening you tubing fatal crashes.

I do that when I'm bored, car crashes and street fight knockouts.

I sort of half watched Only Connect last night, got a lot of the missing vowels right, find them quite easy to be honest.

WHTV RHP PNDT THLKL YLDS?

Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads? I nailed Alex Ferguson instantaneously.

Shocked

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:34 pm

super wrote:Is 3 tartar?

Yes it is! Well done super...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:38 pm

Thanks, Rick. I was going to suggest that the link was peoples and cultures of the Near East.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:45 pm

super wrote:Thanks, Rick. I was going to suggest that the link was peoples and cultures of the Near East.

I am not that cultured super, anything that can go on, or with chips will suffice...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:47 pm

trottb wrote:http://m.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-29414450

One for you Tino.

Thanks pal.

There has been quite a lot of these stories recently. Particularly the Mail and the Mirror who both seem intent on scaremongering amongst the insect fraternity.

Quite frankly, I'm disgusted by the standard of arthropod journalism that is around these days.

We should be focusing our crosshairs on kiddy fiddlers, the Welsh and people who like HEAVY METAL. Not spiders who haven't actually killed anyone.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:49 pm

The spider may not have killed her, but she'll never play darts again.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:50 pm

Tino wrote:scaremongering amongst the insect fraternity.

Not sure how many insects read those papers Tino, and the ones that do are probably more than aware of the dangers that errant arachnids pose.

Though I agree that maybe if more arthropods were nonce aware then it would help to quell the issue somewhat.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:51 pm

Union Cane wrote:The spider may not have killed her, but she'll never play darts again.

She could use the other hand.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:52 pm

I keep getting re-directed to Forummotion.com and getting that stupid error that sean was banging on about previously.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:53 pm

Lyrics and tenous (in the extreme) link round

1) Keep your silly ways or throw them out the window, The wisdom of your ways, I've been there and I know.

2) I can't wait to hold and kiss you, Don't you know how much I miss you

3) Who in the hell d'you think you are, A super star, Well, right you are

4) I can take you over the hill, ooh, what a thrill, I can make you sell me your soul for my rock and roll

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:57 pm

2) renee and renata - save your love

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:58 pm

3) Spice girls - who do you think you are?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:58 pm

Correct Rick.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:59 pm

Incorrect Rick.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:00 pm

3.) is ts shania twain or that dwarf candian rocker chick?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:00 pm

1/2 i'll have that...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:01 pm

sean wrote:3.) is ts shania twain or that dwarf candian rocker chick?

3) Allanis morrisette - ought to know

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:03 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:3.) is ts shania twain or that dwarf candian rocker chick?

3) Allanis morrisette - ought to know

No, avril lavigne I think

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:03 pm

As an aside, Morrisette could chew on my hampton anyday of the week.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:05 pm

sean wrote:Morrisette could chew on my hampton anyday of the week

I'd prefer Lavigne

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:05 pm

Hate to break up what has the potential to be one of our more high brow discussions, but it is neither.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:05 pm

seanmichaels wrote:As an aside, Morrisette could chew on my hampton anyday of the week.

Canadians are f*cking filthy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:07 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
trottb wrote:http://m.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-29414450

One for you Tino.

Thanks pal.

There has been quite a lot of these stories recently.  Particularly the Mail and the Mirror who both seem intent on scaremongering amongst the insect fraternity.

Quite frankly, I'm disgusted by the standard of arthropod journalism that is around these days.

We should be focusing our crosshairs on kiddy fiddlers, the Welsh and people who like HEAVY METAL.  Not spiders who haven't actually killed anyone.

Couldn't agree more, with regards to the Welsh. It's a shame they didn't join the Scots in a call for independence.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:08 pm

seanmichaels wrote:As an aside, Morrisette could chew on my hampton anyday of the week.

I can imagine all yanks are. Big mouths and therapy.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:08 pm

Jeff wrote:Hate to break up what has the potential to be one of our more high brow discussions, but it is neither.

Right you are...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:09 pm

3 is John Lennon. The song will come to me.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:10 pm

A friend of mine is seeing a Canadian and apparently is the best sucker of Hamptons.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:12 pm

It is Jules, knew someone with a brain would turn up eventually.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:14 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

I can imagine all yanks are. Big mouths and therapy.

Don't be silly, Sean.

Canadians have all the best bits of the French without having the drawback of actually being French.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:14 pm

I think I know all the songs but can't spot the link. Lennon, Glitter, Dury and the one rick got.

Was thinking football managers - Neil Lennon, Rafa Benitez looks like Rene off Allo Allo, Francky Dury (born 11 October 1957 in Roeselare) is a Belgian former Police detective and now football manager of Zulte Waregem, leadr of the gang (crazy gang Bobby Gould).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:16 pm

Think first names rather than second Sean.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:17 pm

John, Paul, Rene, is it popes?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:18 pm

I knowthat www.forumotion.com can suck my balls...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:20 pm

Ian, Gary, John, and Rene?

Ian rush
Gary Lineker
John Aldridge
and Rene Meulenstein?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:21 pm

It is not football Sean.

Tina, when you're back at work, have found you a new holiday home:

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/architecture-design-blog/2014/sep/30/strictly-super-rich-monaco-most-expensive-penthouse-odeon-tower

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next