The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The v2 Wrestling podcast - Legend-wait for it- ary?

3 posters

Go down

The v2 Wrestling podcast - Legend-wait for it- ary? Empty The v2 Wrestling podcast - Legend-wait for it- ary?

Post by Adam D Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:36 am

http://v2wrestling.com/5/post/2014/10/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-legend-wait-for-it-ary.html

The v2 Wrestling podcast - Legend-wait for it- ary? 1927463

Welcome back to another edition of the v2 Wrestling podcast and welcome to all of our listeners on TNAsylum.com and TWFnews.com

This week the team is made up of your host Adam, along with regulars Gavin, Chris and Rich who proceed to talk about the goings on in both TNA and WWE. 

We kick off by looking back at last weeks TNA questions of whether TNA should consider resetting all of the current feuds going on in favour of new ones for their new network. Most people were in agreement that the only feud worth continuing was the James Storm one.

The TNA section then moves on to a discussion started on the 606v2.com forum around wrestlers legacies and specifically if any TNA wrestlers could be considered “legends” if they haven’t wrestled in WWE. The conversation brings up the usual suspects of Styles, Joe and even the Wolves. And this is our question of the week. Do you think that any current or past TNA wrestlers will be considered legends of the industry, if they don’t have a major run in WWE?

We finish off with a discussion around last weeks main event of Kim vs Havok – should women be main eventing?

We then move on to WWE and the events of RAW. We start off by answering the second question of last week is "How would you repackage Sheamus to make him even remotely interesting?". Unfortunately, no one came up with any good ideas bar a vampire or victorian ghost. The main discussion points revolve around the Rocks return and the unbelievability of Dean Ambroses current gimmick.
And this leads on to our WWE question of the week – As Ambrose went stereorypical with a local gimmick (the Coney Island hot dog stand), we ask which city and local gimmick would you like to see Ambrose turn up with next week?

We finish off by having a discussion started on the 606v2.com forum about whether feuds need a title on the line to be main event.

If you want to answer any of these question , please email us at the address below of contact us through twitter or facebook and please make sure to submit any questions you would like us to discuss!

See you next week!
To listen to the show scroll below or download from iTunes here (click)

If you have problem listening to the show on the v2Journal, you can listen directly to the show on http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2014-10-08T09_24_08-07_00

Other things you may enjoy:

Interview with Bram
Interview with Doug Williams
Interview with Rob Terry
Interview with Chris Daniels 
Hulk Hogan retrospective
Interview with TJ Perkins/ Manik
Interview with MVP
Interview with Snitsky
Interview with Austin Aries
Interview with Lex Luger
The latest v2 Wrestling Podcast

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The v2 Wrestling podcast - Legend-wait for it- ary? Empty Re: The v2 Wrestling podcast - Legend-wait for it- ary?

Post by Prometheus Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:33 pm

I feel like I've become Lesnar-fied. Here's my thinking. If the champion can't be arsed to turn up to Raw and PPVs, then why should I? It feels a bit like having a boss who turns up for the Monday morning meeting, goes to a 3 hour lunch and then disappears to the golf course for the rest of the week. It's not quite motivating you to do your bit, is it?

So, I'm getting further and further behind what is happening in WWE and at this stage, I'm probably happier with the pod cast telling me that the Rock turns up or Ambrose attacks everyone with mustard and imagining how good that can be than having to sit thru 3 hours to watch it.

So, good pod. And in my head, I can imagine that Raw will be in Burnley (or somewhere appropriately northern) next week where he can attack HHH with chips and gravy.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

The v2 Wrestling podcast - Legend-wait for it- ary? Empty Re: The v2 Wrestling podcast - Legend-wait for it- ary?

Post by Enforcer Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:05 pm

That should be our new slogan:

The v2 Wrestling Podcast
Better Than Sitting Through 3 Hours of Raw

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down