The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
Pal Joey
kingraf
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
12 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 10 Oct 2014, 10:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Phucking Phirst.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 13 Oct 2014, 9:29 am

Jeff wrote:Did the one you posted slip through the net Rick?

I was going to say that you will be using this at dinner parties at the Rowley residence, but Unions is much more suitable for after dinner talk...

Though I am led to believe by the films that I watch Union that most Dutch people are naked, especially washing machine repair men for some reason...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Oct 2014, 9:39 am

They're naked because they have no clean clothes?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 13 Oct 2014, 9:39 am

I am northern Rick, they would be tea parties (not in a Sarah Palin mental sense)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 13 Oct 2014, 9:44 am

sean wrote:They're naked because they have no clean clothes?

I would expect washing machine repair men to have lots of clean clothes, as their washing machines would be in a good state of repair.

Jeff wrote:I am northern Rick, they would be tea parties (not in a Sarah Palin mental sense)

Fair point Jeff, arthropod facts are much better than long boring conversations against gun control and hunting.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 13 Oct 2014, 9:46 am

Can only speak for myself Rick but I would much prefer to discuss gun control than insects. Not with some of the more committed members of the NRA though, they scare me a little bit.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:03 am

Rowley wrote:Can only speak for myself Rick but I would much prefer to discuss gun control than insects. Not with some of the more committed members of the NRA though, they scare me a little bit.

You should see some of the more committed fans of insects.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:07 am

Jeff wrote:Can only speak for myself Rick but I would much prefer to discuss gun control than insects. Not with some of the more committed members of the NRA though, they scare me a little bit.

Apparently, more people choke on the packaging that sweets come in rather than the sweets themselves.

Which goes to show that gums don't kill people, wrappers do...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:26 am

That deserved better, Rick.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:31 am

That is a good one. In the memory bank for the next social.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:32 am

I enjoyed it Tina, but since only superfly acknowledged my nil by mouth zinger the other week I am disinclined to make a fuss over other people's punnery, no matter how good it may be.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:35 am

I would have acknowledged your nil by mouth zinger Jeff, but professional jealousy prevented me from doing so. I'm not proud of myself for that.

rick's, on the other hand, I simply didn't think was that great.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:36 am

Rowley wrote:I enjoyed it Tina, but since only superfly acknowledged my nil by mouth zinger the other week I am disinclined to make a fuss over other people's punnery, no matter how good it may be.

I don't recall the nil by mouth one, sorry.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:36 am

How's strictly going chaps? Haven't caught an episode yet.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:37 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I would have acknowledged your nil by mouth zinger Jeff, but professional jealousy prevented me from doing so. I'm not proud of myself for that.

rick's, on the other hand, I simply didn't think was that great.

I didn't think it was great, it just deserved better than complete indifference.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:38 am

Jeff I was not around for the nil by mouth one I think, but I undestand your consternation.

Jules, thanks for feedback, all constructive criticism is welcome..

Tino thanks for your support...

sean, I hope it goes better for you in your telling...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:38 am

In all honesty I thought your nil by mouth zinger was a bit rude, and way below the cultural bar that we set ourselves here. You are not Sean, for phuck's sake.

As for Rick's, didn't really understand it.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:38 am

seanmichaels wrote:How's strictly going chaps? Haven't caught an episode yet.

It's alright, not really bothered about the early stages much, doesn't really get going for me until they weed out some of the deadwood and novelty contestants.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:42 am

Union Cane wrote:You are not Sean, for phuck's sake.

Who rattled your cage? I am very cultural. In a discussion with a work colleague last week I was able to reel off the latin name of a plant we were discussing (Dogwood aka Cornus Alba).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:55 am

Can anyone see my badge or has it got all phucked up?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:56 am

Hang on, now I can't see sean's badge either.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:56 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Can anyone see my badge or has it got all phucked up?

Who is this?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:56 am

Badge is phucked at my end Jules, but work restrictions mean that most are.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:59 am

Yours is phucked at this end Jules, but everyone else (apart from Rick of course) 's is ok. My avatar thingy went like that when I changed it to my shed, I presume it is ok now but nobody has said anything so I can't be sure.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:04 am

Maybe it's because sean & I have a picture, not a proper badge. If Adam were in any way IT competent I'm sure he'd sort it out quickly.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:05 am

Were he that it would already be sorted, for sure.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:09 am

Yours looks like a letterbox from here, Union... but maybe I need to zoom in more?
What's the blueish-grey thing above the horizontal slot? The roof? Looks very well proportioned.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:11 am

You won't find anyone with a more well proportioned shed roof than Union. I've often said that about him.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:13 am

I wish I had a dentist like Gerrie Nel.
Not that my teeth are bad or anything. It's just that I'd feel my choppers were in safe hands.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:14 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Yours looks like a letterbox from here, Union...

Not the first time I've been told that...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:15 am

Sorry I'm late lads. Had to go buy the tickets I forgot to buy this weekend
It's oppressively hot in the Republic. 31 Celsius I'm told.

kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:23 am

Your badge is phucked as well raf, something is afoot.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:24 am

Union wrote:something is afoot.

12 inches?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:24 am

Union Cane wrote:Your badge is phucked as well raf, something is afoot.

12 inches.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:24 am

Damn your eyes, Daggo.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:25 am

Union Cane wrote:Your badge is phucked as well raf, something is afoot.

That thing on the end of your leg.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:26 am

Yay!

And for the record, I am sticking with my 5 years suspended sentence, with some community gubbins for Ozzie

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:33 am

I'm sticking with 8-12, just don't know how much could be suspended. Going with five suspended
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:34 am

Everyone's badges look fine to me.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:36 am

kingraf wrote:Everyone's badges look fine to me.

Even Jeff's rusty sheriff's badge?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:44 am

Anyone fancy an Ebola tray?

http://www.cafepress.com/+ebola+gifts
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:47 am

Union Cane wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Yours looks like a letterbox from here, Union...

Not the first time I've been told that...

Except I'm only kidding. I bet it looks great in the flesh. I've got one being built at the moment.

Shed - herringbone struts:

Shed - raked roofline:

The bricks need cleaning obviously. There is the ubiquitous "Colorbond" metal deck roof & deep fascia to go on the top. Driveway and covered walkway will be off to the left along with a low maintenance lawn area. The pool will be off to the right... the small ladder is "in the deep end". The skip got emptied today. There may be some spiders tucked away up in that back left corner... near the piles of wood.

Shed - about 2 weeks ago:

Shed - view from top:

Can see the top 1/3 of the bridge (just to right of this picture) It's a pity they built that bloody gondola in front of the house though!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:50 am

kingraf wrote:Anyone fancy an Ebola tray?

Ebola Tray,
You should have stayed at home yesterday music

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:52 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Can see the top 1/3 of the bridge (just to right of this picture) It's a pity they built that bloody gondola in front of the house though!

Magnificent. I've been up that tower. Lovely views of Port Jackson (?) and the city

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:53 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Ebola Tray,

phuck off julius
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:54 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Ebola Tray,

de de de de de de dah de de de de de

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:56 am

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Magnificent. I've been up that tower. Lovely views of Port Jackson (?) and the city

Frank Lowy bought it so it's now called Westfield Tower. I've always (and still do) call it Centrepoint.
I'm about 16km (10 miles) away. You can see for miles from up there. Port Jackson looks stunning from there as well.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 13 Oct 2014, 12:05 pm

shed or a hat:

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 13 Oct 2014, 12:17 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
shed or a hat:

Laugh

Thinking of putting a pond of some sort in later down the side of the house.

I've spend a considerable amount of time and money de-greening the site. Taken down about 35 trees and shrubs. Some nice ones (unfortunately) but also many nasty ones with massive root systems which tended to strangle everything around them.  Wink  
I'm still digging those phuckers up! It was a jungle out there you know!

I've always intended to put some greenery back... but low maintenance stuff. I'm so sick of chasing leaves. You really need shade here for most of the year or else you get fried very quickly.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 13 Oct 2014, 12:24 pm

Thai Soup and A Tuna sandwich...
Meh.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 13 Oct 2014, 12:31 pm

Small coffee and B Cherry Clafoutis

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next