The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hats off to Broner

+7
tunes666
Dipper Brown
mobilemaster8
tommyhearnsprodigalson
wheelchair1991
hazharrison
ONETWOFOREVER
11 posters

Go down

Hats off to Broner Empty Hats off to Broner

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 16 Oct 2014, 8:17 pm

In a time where so called champions are clearly ducking the best around like Mayweather ducking Pacman, Cotto ducking GGG, Frampton ducking Rigo and BJ Saunders ducking Eubank Jnr it is refreshing to see that a fighter wants to bounce back from defeat and take on the top names in his division.

Adrian ''the problem'' Broner has recently called out Maidana, Pacman, Matheyese, and Marquez. This shows real bravery from a young fighter who is confident in his abilities. Although he lost to Maidana Broner proved that he was the better boxer and I fancy him to beat Maidana should the 2 meet again. Broner has looked tremendous in his last 2 fights since defeat and is showing his distracters that he is not a flash in the pan.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Hats off to Broner Empty Re: Hats off to Broner

Post by hazharrison Thu 16 Oct 2014, 8:18 pm

I wouldn't know where to start.....

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Thu 16 Oct 2014, 9:02 pm

Speechless........

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by tommyhearnsprodigalson Thu 16 Oct 2014, 9:52 pm

Good grief I've heard some drivel on here before but...........

tommyhearnsprodigalson

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Thu 16 Oct 2014, 10:58 pm

That has got to be the worst ever article I've read on this sites history.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Thu 16 Oct 2014, 11:16 pm

Reason to believe this article is laced, heavily with irony. If not, wow!

Although, hats off to Broner for his bravery in calling out all those fighters. Takes real stones to mention other boxers names in a YouTube video! First round to The Problem!

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu 16 Oct 2014, 11:32 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:In a time where so called champions are clearly ducking the best around like Mayweather ducking Pacman, Cotto ducking GGG, Frampton ducking Rigo and BJ Saunders ducking Eubank Jnr it is refreshing to see that a fighter wants to bounce back from defeat and take on the top names in his division.

Adrian ''the problem'' Broner has recently called out Maidana, Pacman, Matheyese, and Marquez. This shows real bravery from a young fighter who is confident in his abilities. Although he lost to Maidana Broner proved that he was the better boxer and I fancy him to beat Maidana should the 2 meet again. Broner has looked tremendous in his last 2 fights since defeat and is showing his distracters that he is not a flash in the pan.

I think Broner s world class, but he just got a big head and was sent crashing down to earth, he needs to be more humble, look up to his corner and work hard. Against Maidana people say he got spanked, and he did lose but given the shots he took and his poor start, he actually did well to box his way back into the fight a little.

I cant stand the guy but he probably would give Maidana a much harder fight this time round..

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu 16 Oct 2014, 11:45 pm

*delete*

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 17 Oct 2014, 9:57 am

tunes666 wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:In a time where so called champions are clearly ducking the best around like Mayweather ducking Pacman, Cotto ducking GGG, Frampton ducking Rigo and BJ Saunders ducking Eubank Jnr it is refreshing to see that a fighter wants to bounce back from defeat and take on the top names in his division.

I think Broner s world class, but he just got a big head and was sent crashing down to earth, he needs to be more humble, look up to his corner and work hard. Against Maidana people say he got spanked, and he did lose but given the shots he took and his poor start, he actually did well to box his way back into the fight a little.

I cant stand the guy but he probably would give Maidana a much harder fight this time round..

If you're world class you don't totally wiped out by a guy Amir Khan took to school.

Broner only looked good beating up littler guys, looked poor as soon as he stepped up to a more natural weight (PM beat him too, IMO, he needed the benefit of very dubious officiating to get the W).

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Oct 2014, 9:58 am

Only time I'll take my hat off to Broner is if it's a motorcycle helmet and I'm about to hit him in the face with it

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Oct 2014, 10:28 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:
tunes666 wrote:

If you're world class you don't totally wiped out by a guy Amir Khan took to school.

Broner only looked good beating up littler guys, looked poor as soon as he stepped up to a more natural weight (PM beat him too, IMO, he needed the benefit of very dubious officiating to get the W).

Khan didn't exactly school him and using that logic you might as well as well say Starling wasn't world class because Bumphus "schooled" him...

Styles make fights..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 17 Oct 2014, 11:25 am

He got to Khan in the 10th, but Amir dealt with him comfortably otherwise. Can't remember giving MM more than 3-4 rounds max.

And this 'styles make fights' Love sacks has been done to death already, Broner struggled with both boxer (PM [who was himself dealt with comfortably by boxer {AK} and pressure/brawler {RH}]) and pressure/brawler (MM), the only consistent thing was he wasn't able to bully naturally sized fighters like he could the little'uns.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Oct 2014, 12:32 pm

The article sucks...

But as history shows winning three alphabets at different weights isn't easy..

He's better than you give him credit for.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Fri 17 Oct 2014, 1:50 pm

This deserves a ban
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Fri 17 Oct 2014, 1:51 pm

Trust Truss to hug Broners nuts. Typical
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:13 pm

Onetwo is clearly on the wind up, no one could have wrote that steaming sack of festering vomit with a straight face.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:15 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:The article sucks...

But as history shows winning three alphabets at different weights isn't easy..

History shows Duke McKenzie did it.....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Oct 2014, 4:01 pm

He's the only in the modern era..From here

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down