The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
JuliusHMarx
Adam D
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
superflyweight
Rowley
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 22 Oct 2014 - 10:54

First topic message reminder :

Union Cane wrote:Decades, lol.

Oh Christ.

Not this again.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:28

rick_dagless wrote:Morning all, happy b'day scrote...

Thanks, Ricko.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:33

Watched Walking Dead last night. Can't be arrised with a new story line.

Went to screwfix and bought a sanding star attachment and some sanding roller attachment to fit on the power drill. Stormed ahead and only have the windows and picture rails to do. Looked like a 9/11 survivor afterwards though. Snot still coming out like curdled milk.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:34

No probs Tino, we should give you the split post as a unique CC present...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:36

rick_dagless wrote:No probs Tino, we should give you the split post as a unique CC present...

Good idea. How about :-

Oh Christ

Not this again

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:40

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:No probs Tino, we should give you the split post as a unique CC present...

Oh Christ

Not this again

That would make me feel all warm inside.

Last time that happened was when I p*ssed myself at a mates house party when I was 18. I couldn't make it to the sink before it came out.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:41

What are you doing tonight then Windows?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:43

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Oh Christ

Not this again

Last time that happened was when I p*ssed myself at a mates house party when I was 18.  I couldn't make it to the sink before it came out.

That grammar amnesty is asking a lot. It's a good job a) it's your birthday and b) I love you.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:44

seanmichaels wrote:What are you doing tonight then Windows?

Not much actually. Bit of a dull day to have a birthday.

Celebrating on Saturday really. England v New Zealand and then dinner in Laaandon afterwards. Looking forward to that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:45

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Oh Christ

Not this again

Last time that happened was when I p*ssed myself at a mates house party when I was 18.  I couldn't make it to the sink before it came out.

Kitchen or laundry sink, Tino?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:46

Not much actually.  Bit of a dull day to have a birthday.

Celebrating on Saturday really.  England v New Zealand and then dinner in Laaandon afterwards.  Looking forward to that.

Missus gonna make it?

Bloke at work had a ticket spare going for £85. Reasonable I thought. Went pretty quickly though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:47

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Oh Christ

Not this again

That grammar amnesty is asking a lot. It's a good job a) it's your birthday and b) I love you.

I won't take liberties, Jules. Just don't pull me up on everything. If I use the incorrect 'there/their' for example then that's fair game.

I love you too. More than I love Galt(ed) as well. Probably best not to tell him that though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:47

The Loaded Dog wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Oh Christ

Not this again

Kitchen, LD. I didn't even get close.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:50

seanmichaels wrote:

Not much actually.  Bit of a dull day to have a birthday.

Celebrating on Saturday really.  England v New Zealand and then dinner in Laaandon afterwards.  Looking forward to that.

Missus gonna make it?

Bloke at work had a ticket spare going for £85. Reasonable I thought. Went pretty quickly though.

Yep, looking good on that front.

That's what I paid. I had to go through my eldest boys rugby club ballot and just take my chances. Could have ended up with nothing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:51

The Loaded Dog wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Oh Christ

Not this again

Kitchen, LD.  I didn't even get close.

Laugh
Like me vomiting in that taxi in Chelsea. I couldn't help it. I tried to keep it in but the centrifugal force of the roundabout wouldn't let me.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:53

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Laugh
Like me vomiting in that taxi in Chelsea. I couldn't help it. I tried to keep it in but the centrifugal force of the roundabout wouldn't let me.

I've haven't done that, yet. What happened, did you have to pay? Did they make you clean it?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:56

That's what I paid.  I had to go through my eldest boys rugby club ballot and just take my chances.  Could have ended up with nothing.

I'd like to join a club and coach a Rugby team. Always felt I could work with backs. A bit paedo though if I don't have any kids. Tickets and the social side would be good as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:59

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Laugh

I've haven't done that, yet.  What happened, did you have to pay?  Did they make you clean it?

Can't remember that clearly. I didn't pay extra or clean it up. All I remember is the tone of the cabby's "Oh....no!!!"

I crashed out in the bushes in some park in Britten St (behind a retaining wall to a raised garden area) and spun out for about an hour or so.
I eventually managed to drag myself back up and hail another taxi.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:59

Happy birthday Tina, I am in agreement with Rick's suggestion of letting you have the thread split. Is about the perfect gift, thoughful but without actually costing any of us anything.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 9:02

seanmichaels wrote:

That's what I paid.  I had to go through my eldest boys rugby club ballot and just take my chances.  Could have ended up with nothing.

I'd like to join a club and coach a Rugby team. Always felt I could work with backs. A bit paedo though if I don't have any kids. Tickets and the social side would be good as well.

The tickets are the best bit. I've got semi-final and final tickets next year through the club. There is little chance I would have got them through the public ballot.

I can't honestly say any of the coaches at his club are not parents so yes, it might seem a bit Rolf Harris like.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 9:06

Rowley wrote:Happy birthday Tina, I am in agreement with Rick's suggestion of letting you have the thread split. Is about the perfect gift, thoughful but without actually costing any of us anything.

Thanks, Jeffrey.

Never betraying your Yorkshireness. I like that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 9:20

Proper man of the North...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 9:34

Hapy Birthday MWTW!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 9:46

Union Cane wrote:Hapy Birthday MWTW!

Thanks, Onion Crane!

Solid win for Grimsby last night. Now I know why you were asking about Braintree. Did you go?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 9:49

Thanks, Onion Crane!

Solid win for Grimsby last night.  Now I know why you were asking about Braintree.  Did you go?

Yep, I was there. My first live game in about four years, it is a different world down at that level.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 9:50

Union Cane wrote:

Thanks, Onion Crane!

Solid win for Grimsby last night.  Now I know why you were asking about Braintree.  Did you go?

Yep, I was there. My first live game in about four years, it is a different world down at that level.

How was the Cressing Road Stadium?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 9:54

'Stadium' is pushing it a bit, it was, well, adequate I suppose.

The quality of football was p*ss poor, but it was three points and up to second in the table so can't complain.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 9:58

I have not been to a game this season. The drive to Birmingham, cost and general low quality of what I have to endure once there is not worth it.

Might make an appearance at Rotherham soon though. Cheaper and nearer and I don't really give a flying one if they win or lose.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:00

Happy birthday Tina!
Did the man of the house buy you something nice?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:09

Anyone watch Detectorists? One of the best comedic uses of the C-Bomb I've ever witnessed on Telly.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:12

seanmichaels wrote:Anyone watch Detectorists? One of the best comedic uses of the C-Bomb I've ever witnessed on Telly.

I watched the first episode as it was filmed down the road from me but I didn't think it was all that so haven't watched any more.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:18

I think it is good. Not laugh out loud (lol) funny but just the odd subtle line in there that tickles me. Very cheering program.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:20

seanmichaels wrote:Anyone watch Detectorists? One of the best comedic uses of the C-Bomb I've ever witnessed on Telly.

There is an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry David uses the word brilliantly. Curb generally employs its swearing brilliantly well.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:22

kingraf wrote:Happy birthday Tina!
Did the man of the house buy you something nice?

Thanks Raf.

He did, he bought me a jet-ski. A vibrant pink jet-ski with my initials emblazoned down the side.

Come in handy in the Home Counties.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:24

They were filming some mini series up the road from me today. Lots of lolly pop girls controlling the traffic. I heard it's another one about gang warfare. Some people producers are completely obsessed with violence.

I saw Alex Dimitriades (a local 'bad boy" actor) surrounded by people with those reflector screens and umbrellas.

They would have needed those umbrellas later... we had one of those Jurassic Park thunderstorms followed by a massive deluge of rain. An inch or 2 of water in the bottom of the pool... and some associated leaf debris there too now.

Watching some T20 cricket here, sean. Oz a paltry 144. It's the first of a long line of games to be held here over the coming months.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:26; edited 2 times in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:24

On this occasion it is that little, rather ugly bloke, with a west country accent who won an oscar. His character is fairly conservative and out of nowhere he refers to his ex's new partner as a c**t. Brilliant.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:31

I never knew anyone from Bristol won an oscar! Except maybe Cary Grant!

Is it Toby Jones or McKenzie Crook you mean?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:33

Getting close to Tina's special birthday thread split. Come on Tina, make it a belter.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:40

Rowley wrote:Getting close to Tina's special birthday thread split. Come on Tina, make it a belter.

When I am supposed to do it?

I can never work out what number it should be.

(I hope it wasn't this one)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:42

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:42

This is post 989. Tino - you need to post number 991.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:43

This is 989 so the one after the one after this one.

Edit : Curses.

This is now 990, so do it now Tino, do it now!!!!!!

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=56333
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20