News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Adam D on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jim Ross has been signed for GWFs first show - New Japans Wrestle Kingdom 9 on Jan 4th.

That is all

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Posts : 23684
Join date : 2011-01-24
Age : 45
Location : Parts Unknown

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down


Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Sat 21 Nov 2015, 12:35 am

Prometheus wrote:For those following House's excellent WWC, I think there is an interesting NXT story coming through.  

Taking a quick look through the voting there are (I think) 18 NXT entrants.  And, only 3 got through (Finn, Bayley & The Vaudevillains).  And I know that is only a straw poll, but there is a bit of a story there that those NXT stars, right now at least, aren't super over with voters here.  For the record, these missed out: Rhyno, Corbin, Crowe, The Ascension, Gabe & Jordan, Apollo Crews, Samoa Joe, Tommaso Ciampa, Hideo Itami, Enzo & Cass, Blake & Murphy & James Storm.

I'm glad somebody has a rough idea of what's going on, I was going to start going through and cobbling together the second round on Sunday afternoon

Dr Gregory House MD

Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Dundee

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Prometheus on Sat 21 Nov 2015, 12:59 am

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
Prometheus wrote:For those following House's excellent WWC, I think there is an interesting NXT story coming through.  

Taking a quick look through the voting there are (I think) 18 NXT entrants.  And, only 3 got through (Finn, Bayley & The Vaudevillains).  And I know that is only a straw poll, but there is a bit of a story there that those NXT stars, right now at least, aren't super over with voters here.  For the record, these missed out: Rhyno, Corbin, Crowe, The Ascension, Gabe & Jordan, Apollo Crews, Samoa Joe, Tommaso Ciampa, Hideo Itami, Enzo & Cass, Blake & Murphy & James Storm.

I'm glad somebody has a rough idea of what's going on, I was going to start going through and cobbling together the second round on Sunday afternoon
I know that Hero and strong got jobbed out in Round 1, which beschmiches the whole tourney
avatar
Prometheus

Posts : 1689
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Adam D on Sat 21 Nov 2015, 4:49 pm

Former WWE Diva Melina, who for years has had an on-again, off-again relationship with current Lucha Underground star John Morrison, tweeted a photo this week of Morrison’s prescription for the erectile dysfunction pill Cialis.
Melina ended up deleting the post shortly after it was posted.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Posts : 23684
Join date : 2011-01-24
Age : 45
Location : Parts Unknown

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Hero on Sat 21 Nov 2015, 5:05 pm

Prometheus wrote:
Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
Prometheus wrote:For those following House's excellent WWC, I think there is an interesting NXT story coming through.  

Taking a quick look through the voting there are (I think) 18 NXT entrants.  And, only 3 got through (Finn, Bayley & The Vaudevillains).  And I know that is only a straw poll, but there is a bit of a story there that those NXT stars, right now at least, aren't super over with voters here.  For the record, these missed out: Rhyno, Corbin, Crowe, The Ascension, Gabe & Jordan, Apollo Crews, Samoa Joe, Tommaso Ciampa, Hideo Itami, Enzo & Cass, Blake & Murphy & James Storm.

I'm glad somebody has a rough idea of what's going on, I was going to start going through and cobbling together the second round on Sunday afternoon
I know that Hero and strong got jobbed out in Round 1, which beschmiches the whole tourney

Are you William Regal?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Posts : 27487
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 42
Location : Work toilet

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Prometheus on Sat 21 Nov 2015, 5:21 pm

Adam D wrote:Former WWE Diva Melina, who for years has had an on-again, off-again relationship with current Lucha Underground star John Morrison, tweeted a photo this week of Morrison’s prescription for the erectile dysfunction pill Cialis.
Melina ended up deleting the post shortly after it was posted.
You'd think a pic of Cialis would stay up longer drumroll


Last edited by Prometheus on Sat 21 Nov 2015, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Prometheus

Posts : 1689
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Samo on Sat 21 Nov 2015, 5:22 pm

Hacker group Anonymous has reported finding plans about an attack by ISIS at the Survivor Series. The FBI are taking the report very seriously.

Samo

Posts : 4125
Join date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Sat 21 Nov 2015, 6:35 pm

Hero wrote:
Prometheus wrote:
Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
Prometheus wrote:For those following House's excellent WWC, I think there is an interesting NXT story coming through.  

Taking a quick look through the voting there are (I think) 18 NXT entrants.  And, only 3 got through (Finn, Bayley & The Vaudevillains).  And I know that is only a straw poll, but there is a bit of a story there that those NXT stars, right now at least, aren't super over with voters here.  For the record, these missed out: Rhyno, Corbin, Crowe, The Ascension, Gabe & Jordan, Apollo Crews, Samoa Joe, Tommaso Ciampa, Hideo Itami, Enzo & Cass, Blake & Murphy & James Storm.

I'm glad somebody has a rough idea of what's going on, I was going to start going through and cobbling together the second round on Sunday afternoon
I know that Hero and strong got jobbed out in Round 1, which beschmiches the whole tourney

Are you William Regal?

William can spell Cool

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 20708
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Prometheus on Sat 21 Nov 2015, 6:54 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Hero wrote:
Prometheus wrote:
Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
Prometheus wrote:For those following House's excellent WWC, I think there is an interesting NXT story coming through.  

Taking a quick look through the voting there are (I think) 18 NXT entrants.  And, only 3 got through (Finn, Bayley & The Vaudevillains).  And I know that is only a straw poll, but there is a bit of a story there that those NXT stars, right now at least, aren't super over with voters here.  For the record, these missed out: Rhyno, Corbin, Crowe, The Ascension, Gabe & Jordan, Apollo Crews, Samoa Joe, Tommaso Ciampa, Hideo Itami, Enzo & Cass, Blake & Murphy & James Storm.

I'm glad somebody has a rough idea of what's going on, I was going to start going through and cobbling together the second round on Sunday afternoon
I know that Hero and strong got jobbed out in Round 1, which beschmiches the whole tourney

Are you William Regal?

William can spell Cool
meh, stpudid fone
avatar
Prometheus

Posts : 1689
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Fernando on Sat 21 Nov 2015, 8:42 pm

Samo wrote:Hacker group Anonymous has reported finding plans about an attack by ISIS at the Survivor Series.  The FBI are taking the report very seriously.

Ah lovely, It's a shame Cena isn't back he could kick out at 2 after a bomb. angel

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 35972
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Sat 21 Nov 2015, 10:43 pm

Fernando wrote:
Samo wrote:Hacker group Anonymous has reported finding plans about an attack by ISIS at the Survivor Series.  The FBI are taking the report very seriously.

Ah lovely, It's a shame Cena isn't back he could kick out at 2 after a bomb. angel

Just saw that The Iron Sheik has called them out on Twitter, gotta love Shieky baby

Dr Gregory House MD

Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Dundee

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Crimey on Sat 21 Nov 2015, 11:24 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
Fernando wrote:
Samo wrote:Hacker group Anonymous has reported finding plans about an attack by ISIS at the Survivor Series.  The FBI are taking the report very seriously.

Ah lovely, It's a shame Cena isn't back he could kick out at 2 after a bomb. angel

Just saw that The Iron Sheik has called them out on Twitter, gotta love Shieky baby

Unfortunately the Twitter account is just a group of marketing people who the Sheik pays to say crazy things.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16397
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 24
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Prometheus on Sun 22 Nov 2015, 10:37 pm

Cesaro looking like he'll be out for shoulder surgery.
avatar
Prometheus

Posts : 1689
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Samo on Mon 23 Nov 2015, 5:00 am

Another big injury loss this year. Makes sense why he wasnt on the Survivor Series card.

Samo

Posts : 4125
Join date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Mon 23 Nov 2015, 2:11 pm

Just seen a picture of Kevin Owens' wife, she's no bad like

Dr Gregory House MD

Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Dundee

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Samo on Mon 23 Nov 2015, 10:04 pm

Cesaro has had surgery and they're looking at 4-6 months rehab.

Samo

Posts : 4125
Join date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Mon 23 Nov 2015, 10:07 pm

Samo wrote:Cesaro has had surgery and they're looking at 4-6 months rehab.

He'd be back in 2 if he wasn't so damn Swiss!

Dr Gregory House MD

Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Dundee

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Prometheus on Mon 23 Nov 2015, 10:40 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
Samo wrote:Cesaro has had surgery and they're looking at 4-6 months rehab.

He'd be back in 2 if he wasn't so damn Swiss!
Rehab him by seeing if he can grab the brass ring yet.
avatar
Prometheus

Posts : 1689
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Kay Fabe on Mon 23 Nov 2015, 10:56 pm

Cesaro being out could actually be a great thing for him, I'm struggling to see them ever pulling the trigger on him from his current position, a big comeback moment could be the kickstart he needs.

Kay Fabe

Posts : 9682
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 36
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Kay Fabe on Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:07 pm

I actually think the WWE should always have a WWE Championship tournament at Survivor Series from now on, have qualifiers on RAW and give the current Champion a bye to the last 8 - with the lack of effort they put into traditional Survivor Series matches now then I feel this would revitalise this PPV and also give a more updated meaning to "Survivor Series"

Maybe have the top 14 Wrestlers who have won the most matches since say WrestleMania enter into a Play Off round and the 7 winners join the WWE Champion in the Quarter Finals at Survivor Series - I also think this would give far greater meaning to the outcome of matches and could possibly spike more interest for fans for the 3 hour RAW

Kay Fabe

Posts : 9682
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 36
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:12 pm

I'd be happy with them alternating between tournament and traditional match. Keeps both concepts fresh and I always think they could make those 5v5 matches better with "survivors get a title shot"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 20708
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:13 pm

Which gives the same concept for matches on Raw in some ways. Qualifying matches to make a team or team captains demanding people fight each other to earn the pick.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 20708
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Prometheus on Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:16 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:Cesaro being out could actually be a great thing for him, I'm struggling to see them ever pulling the trigger on him from his current position, a big comeback moment could be the kickstart he needs.
I don't think he has that edge to want to be more than a good wrestler. Not that Daniel Bryan and maybe even Bret Hart didn't go further with that mind set, but I don't think he'll ever be the man in WWE.
avatar
Prometheus

Posts : 1689
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Prometheus on Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:20 pm

I don't think Vince likes tournaments. Particularly with wrestlers pulling double duties. So I'd like the idea, but I don't see it. I'd be open to MITB being revamped somehow and a #1 contender tourney would be fun to me. Also, I don't think this tourney with a vacant title did much forvRawcratings.
avatar
Prometheus

Posts : 1689
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Kay Fabe on Tue 24 Nov 2015, 12:22 am

Prometheus wrote:
Kay Fabe wrote:Cesaro being out could actually be a great thing for him, I'm struggling to see them ever pulling the trigger on him from his current position, a big comeback moment could be the kickstart he needs.
I don't think he has that edge to want to be more than a good wrestler.  Not that Daniel Bryan and maybe even Bret Hart didn't go further with that mind set, but I don't think he'll ever be the man in WWE.
I think he does, I see the intensity in him, I see him and I believe him when he's kicking ass, It feels real, I just think he needs a little bit of help, booking wise and how he's presented, they keep giving him those mini pushes and for me he smashes it all the time yet they quickly move their focus.

Look at Pre-Rollins injury, they were giving out Cesaro Section cards and it looked like they were looking to push him again but Rollins got injured and they scrapped that ASAP because they didn't want to build any momentum while they obviously had a need put all their focus on Reigns

Kay Fabe

Posts : 9682
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 36
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Kay Fabe on Tue 24 Nov 2015, 12:29 am

Prometheus wrote:I don't think Vince likes tournaments.  Particularly with wrestlers pulling double duties. So I'd like the idea, but I don't see it.  I'd be open to MITB being revamped somehow and a #1 contender tourney would be fun to me.  Also, I don't think this tourney with a vacant title did much forvRawcratings.
I'd hazard a guess that you're right considering how he done away with the King of the Ring PPV - I'm not a big fan of Wrestlers doing double/triple duty either to be fair but for specific occassions I think it can make sense, as for the ratings, I'm not sure what will have a big effect on the ratings to be honest but this one was a rushed job sprung on folk, I'd imagine if it had a proper build and they had they opportunity to really think it through then they could actually make it exciting.

Kay Fabe

Posts : 9682
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 36
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Prometheus on Tue 24 Nov 2015, 11:28 am

Some great ICW pics on Guardian's website http://www.theguardian.com/sport/ng-interactive/2015/nov/24/insane-wrestling-an-intimate-portrait-of-the-sports-toughest-stars
avatar
Prometheus

Posts : 1689
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Prometheus on Tue 24 Nov 2015, 1:09 pm

Exclusive reveal of the next MITB champion. http://www.kayfabenews.com/cesaro-buys-briefcase-forges-title-shot-contract-bides-time/
avatar
Prometheus

Posts : 1689
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 24 Nov 2015, 7:55 pm

Solomon Crowe, or Sami Callihan as I'd imagine he will now be known again, has requested (and got) his release from WWE.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 20708
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 24 Nov 2015, 7:56 pm

WWE is scheduled to release the “NXT’s Greatest Matches Vol. 1” DVD and Blu-ray compilation worldwide in March 2016. Here are three more matches confirmed for the set…

— CM Punk & Seth Rollins vs. Antonio Cesaro & Kassius Ohno
NXT • October 17, 2012

— Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt
NXT • May 1, 2013

— William Regal vs. Antonio Cesaro
NXT • December 25, 2013

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 20708
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Prometheus on Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:52 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Solomon Crowe, or Sami Callihan as I'd imagine he will now be known again, has requested (and got) his release from WWE.
It didn't seem to work from day 1. It was hard to work out what his character was about and in the ring he looked below average. He had a niche on the indies and I think they'll welcome him back, everyone is a winner.
avatar
Prometheus

Posts : 1689
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 24 Nov 2015, 9:00 pm

Yeah, doesnt seem to have worked. His character didnt click and NXT were guilty of presenting him as a wacky little guy. Did not help him seem a threat.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 20708
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Samo on Tue 24 Nov 2015, 9:16 pm

Didnt like Crowe from day one, cant say Im sorry to see him go.

Samo

Posts : 4125
Join date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Samo on Wed 25 Nov 2015, 9:33 pm

WWE released a video documenting Rollins rehab. He's currently doing five hours rehab a day and the doctor he's working with says that despite the severity of the injury he is incredibly motivated and commited.

Looks like if he keeps putting the work in he could be back closer to 6 months than 9. Which is good news.

Samo

Posts : 4125
Join date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Wed 25 Nov 2015, 9:45 pm

One of my faves is gone...WWE release Brad Maddox Sad

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 20708
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Wed 25 Nov 2015, 11:05 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:One of my faves is gone...WWE release Brad Maddox Sad

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Dr Gregory House MD

Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Dundee

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Fernando on Wed 25 Nov 2015, 11:46 pm

He called someone a cocky Tinkywinky < that's why he got released

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 35972
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Crimey on Thu 26 Nov 2015, 12:43 am

I did like him, I thought his character when he was GM was like something straight out of The Office, however I'm not sure there was ever going to be space for him as an actual wrestler. I would have loved to have seen him as a mid-card manager of somebody, but WWE don't exactly do anything with their mid-card anyway.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16397
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 24
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Kay Fabe on Thu 26 Nov 2015, 12:47 am

He reminded me of a very young Bischoff, more so in looks than on screen personality but I felt he had the charisma and confidence to really work with, I never seen him as an in ring talent but felt he could've been a very giod GM...I'd have liked to have seen him even used in that capacity on NXT - While its a shame its a case of what you never had you'll never miss

Kay Fabe

Posts : 9682
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 36
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu 26 Nov 2015, 9:12 am

GM, manager and commentator. He should have been their new breed of heel commentator, young enough and with enough wrestling ability to take some bumps and sharp enough to actually be a worthy heel commentator.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 20708
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Dr Shoe on Thu 26 Nov 2015, 9:32 am

TNA Wrestling, who were scheduled to tour India this month, have pushed the planned tour back until 2016. Several TNA talents and crew members have confirmed that e-mails were sent out this evening informing them of the decision.

Several of the talents had already been sent their flight tickets for the tour, as they were set to leave this weekend. TNA did a talent search in the country last month.

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Posts : 94
Join date : 2015-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Prometheus on Thu 26 Nov 2015, 10:43 am

Fernando wrote:He called someone a cocky Tinkywinky < that's why he got released

Must have been one of Vince's friends, because you always got that feeling that somehow Maddox's face didn't quite fit in WWE. I agree with comments above about his upside and how he could have been used.
avatar
Prometheus

Posts : 1689
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Prometheus on Thu 26 Nov 2015, 10:50 am

Dr Shoe wrote:TNA Wrestling, who were scheduled to tour India this month, have pushed the planned tour back until 2016. Several TNA talents and crew members have confirmed that e-mails were sent out this evening informing them of the decision.

Several of the talents had already been sent their flight tickets for the tour, as they were set to leave this weekend. TNA did a talent search in the country last month.
Is that 3 tours on 3 continents they've not gone through with this year?

I see that they are citing security concerns because of changing planes in Paris as their reason, but given their history of not following through with tour dates I don't know how much salt to take with that.
avatar
Prometheus

Posts : 1689
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Samo on Thu 26 Nov 2015, 6:22 pm

If you guys fancy a laugh then Eva Marie and Bayley just had one of the worst matches in NXT, atleast since the format change. Ref bumps, outside interference, and not even Bayley could get a good match out of Marie, everything wrong at the top eeked its way into an NXT ring. Hopefully it wont again because the crowd Poopie all over it. You could cook a steak with the amount of heat Eva Marie gets.

Samo

Posts : 4125
Join date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu 26 Nov 2015, 6:31 pm

Dave Meltzer: “Anyone reporting on a Mania card now is guessing. They had a complete top six matches and everything fell apart. Everything changed again on Sunday.”

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 20708
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu 26 Nov 2015, 6:34 pm

PWInsider:

As we reported earlier, WWE announced the release of Brad Maddox.
According to several sources we have spoken to, Maddox was released due to language he used during a pre-match promo during a dark match at last night's Smackdown taping against R-Truth, specifically the phrase "cocky pr**ks."

We are told that WWE officials, upset with the language, then made the decision to issue Maddox's release.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 20708
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Fernando on Thu 26 Nov 2015, 8:50 pm

WWE trying to sign Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish as their contracts are nearly up with ROH.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 35972
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Prometheus on Thu 26 Nov 2015, 9:39 pm

Obviously the Briscoes and Young Bucks have stayed loyal to ROH. Be interesting to see how ReDRagon go. O'Reilly had a big push in BOSJ in NJPW (and Fish did okay too), so you could say there are plans there too.
avatar
Prometheus

Posts : 1689
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Fernando on Thu 26 Nov 2015, 11:44 pm

WWE made the decision to name Charlotte as the person responsible for the promo. Apparently a scrapped story from a UK publication was reason enough for WWE to issue the statement, and making Charlotte the guilty party was their easy way out of the situation.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 35972
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Brilliant_yep on Fri 27 Nov 2015, 4:37 pm

Rusev injured again already,looking at a month out.

Brilliant_yep

Posts : 445
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Crimey on Fri 27 Nov 2015, 7:30 pm

Kurt Angle has supposedly retired.

He seems to mean just from TNA though.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16397
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 24
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down

Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum