The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Silver
88Chris05
Union Cane
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
Rowley
ShahenshahG
14 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Thu 20 Nov 2014, 4:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

ARSE

Last edited by Galted on Thu 20 Nov 2014, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Tue 25 Nov 2014, 7:23 pm

Think the most unexpected point for the Villa is still having a positive effect on our moods Galted.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Tue 25 Nov 2014, 7:33 pm

Yep, who would have thought 5 years ago that a home point against Southampton would be cause for celebration?

Last edited by Galted on Tue 25 Nov 2014, 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can you believe it? I went and forgot the question mark! What a prize chump!)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 Nov 2014, 6:13 am

fist

steling effot fom yous tuly

Now I have to hide.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Nov 2014, 6:42 am

Morning all/Galted

Top work from my home county this week

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11252992/William-Shatner-denies-boldly-going-to-turn-on-Cheshire-towns-Christmas-lights-after-rumbling-hoax.html

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 26 Nov 2014, 8:03 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning all/Galted

Top work from my home county this week

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11252992/William-Shatner-denies-boldly-going-to-turn-on-Cheshire-towns-Christmas-lights-after-rumbling-hoax.html

Laugh

Not just our home county, Ricko, but Frodsham no less.

A place you and I have both frequented in our time. Sharing anecdotes and laughs in the Bears Paw, skipping hand in hand down the High Street under the festive lights before heading to the View to pick up an STI.

Great find, Riccardo, great find.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Nov 2014, 8:06 am

Thought you would be all over that Tino...

Shatner in "The View" just imagine if it could be... Alas just the "sham" in Frodsham (excellent work Kirk)

Morning Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Nov 2014, 8:23 am

Food & Drink Category. Link please.

1. Television man is crazy saying we're juvenile delinquent wrecks, Oh man I need TV when I got T. Rex

2. And the plastic must keep spinning around forever, round, round. And the memories will flood and keep us together

3. So come on, spin me around. Now I don't wanna go home, Cause when you hold me like this.....

4. Shake it up shake it down, Serve me up another round, Rub a dub hug me, Turn me on

5. I love myself better than you ,I know it's wrong so what should I do?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Nov 2014, 8:26 am

1 Bowie - all the young dudes

Morning sean

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Nov 2014, 8:29 am

rick_dagless wrote:1 Bowie - all the young dudes

Morning sean

Morning Rick. For the link you're going to have to do better than that. Correct song though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Nov 2014, 8:49 am

Hmm no idea who did a cover

But 2 is Shed 7 i think, can't think of the title, where is Jeffers when you need him?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Nov 2014, 8:52 am

rick_dagless wrote:Hmm no idea who did a cover

But 2 is Shed 7 i think, can't think of the title, where is Jeffers when you need him?

Right lines with no.2.

I think Bowie actually wrote it for the band who recorded it prior to him. Not 100% on that.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 26 Nov 2014, 8:55 am

It wasnt a cover! The original was Ian Hunter/ Mott the Hoople. (I think it was the original!)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 26 Nov 2014, 8:57 am

The only song I know by Shed 7 is something like burn the disco down? Not sure if that helps!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 26 Nov 2014, 8:58 am

I went and checked Mott the Hoople and right enough it was written by Bowie but the first release was by Mott the Hoople

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 26 Nov 2014, 8:59 am

And I have a cover version of it somewhere by World Party from the Clueless soundtrack.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 26 Nov 2014, 9:04 am

Adam D wrote:from the Clueless soundtrack.

For f*cks sake.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Nov 2014, 9:05 am

Disco Down is right Adam... Go team

2 - Shed 7 - Disco Down

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 26 Nov 2014, 9:12 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

For f*cks sake.

I am going to ban myself for 24 hours

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 26 Nov 2014, 9:13 am

Adam D wrote:

For f*cks sake.

If you didn't ban yourself for the Moulin Rouge revelation, I seriously doubt you'll do it for Clueless.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Nov 2014, 9:23 am

seanmichaels wrote:Food & Drink Category. Link please.

1. Television man is crazy saying we're juvenile delinquent wrecks, Oh man I need TV when I got T. Rex Mott the Hoople - Adam / Rick

2. And the plastic must keep spinning around forever, round, round. And the memories will flood and keep us together Disco Down - Adam / Rick

3. So come on, spin me around. Now I don't wanna go home, Cause when you hold me like this.....

4. Shake it up shake it down, Serve me up another round, Rub a dub hug me, Turn me on

5. I love myself better than you ,I know it's wrong so what should I do?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Nov 2014, 9:30 am

Crisps could be the link?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 26 Nov 2014, 9:35 am

Adam D wrote:

For f*cks sake.

You should also ban Tina for use of an unnecessary "s".

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 26 Nov 2014, 9:37 am

superflyweight wrote:
Adam D wrote:

For f*cks sake.

Missing apostrophe, surely?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 26 Nov 2014, 9:41 am

3 is recent, is called Heart Skips a Beat or something. Have no idea who it is by though.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Nov 2014, 9:44 am

Heart Skips a beat Is Oly Murs if that is the answer, and it fits in with my Crisp link theory

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Nov 2014, 9:46 am

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Food & Drink Category. Link please.

1. Television man is crazy saying we're juvenile delinquent wrecks, Oh man I need TV when I got T. Rex Mott the Hoople - Adam / Rick

2. And the plastic must keep spinning around forever, round, round. And the memories will flood and keep us together Disco Down - Adam / Rick

3. So come on, spin me around. Now I don't wanna go home, Cause when you hold me like this..... Hearts skips a beat - Olly Murs -!!JEFF!!!

4. Shake it up shake it down, Serve me up another round, Rub a dub hug me, Turn me on The Hollies - Wiggle my wotsit

5. I love myself better than you ,I know it's wrong so what should I do? On a plain - Nirvana

Link = Crisps - Rick

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 26 Nov 2014, 9:47 am

Is 5 The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Scampi Fries?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 26 Nov 2014, 9:48 am

I'm down with the kids Sean (non Yewtree)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Nov 2014, 9:48 am

Yay!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 26 Nov 2014, 10:00 am

Union Cane wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Adam D wrote:

For f*cks sake.

Personal preference. Either way, it's a banning offence.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 26 Nov 2014, 10:06 am

superflyweight wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Adam D wrote:

For f*cks sake.

Personal preference.  Either way, it's a banning offence.  

Hmm.

"For f*ck sake" would be wrong though, as the sake is possessed by f*ck. F*ck's sake. "For the sake of f*ck" would be ok, if a little clumsy.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Nov 2014, 10:08 am

Union, you picked the worsdt mugshot of Claire Williams. Admittedly she's not an oil painting though neither am I. Importantly, she's not married but desperate to do so, she works in F1 so she'll be out of the way during the cricket season (I can do the non euro Grand Prixs off season). I also have an 'In' in that her brother was at my old man's school where I lived and I knew him.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 26 Nov 2014, 10:14 am

seanmichaels wrote:Union, you picked the worsdt mugshot of Claire Williams. Admittedly she's not an oil painting though neither am I. Importantly, she's not married but desperate to do so, she works in F1 so she'll be out of the way during the cricket season (I can do the non euro Grand Prixs off season). I also have an 'In' in that her brother was at my old man's school where I lived and I knew him.

Go for it then, if the Red Bull chap can bag a Spice Girl there's no reason why you can't get in there. I bet Frank has an amazing range of modified wheelchairs that he'd let you have a go on too.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Nov 2014, 10:19 am

Hadn't thought of that. Love a wheelchair. I could revive my Hannibal Lecter impression.

Funny one Christian Horner. Must be loaded but has a gob like a bag of scrabble squares. Reckon filthy spice will get em sorted in the off season though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 26 Nov 2014, 10:32 am

seanmichaels wrote:Reckon filthy spice will get em sorted in the off season though.

I read something about her once. Apparently she gets all her new boyfriends to take an STI test before she'll open her legs for them.

True story.

True that I read that, I'm not sure if the actual content of the story was made up or not.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Nov 2014, 10:41 am

Even if they agree to use the tradesman's entrance?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 26 Nov 2014, 10:43 am

seanmichaels wrote:Even if they agree to use the tradesman's entrance?

You can still get STI's of the brown tunnel, Seany.

Surely you know that?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 26 Nov 2014, 10:44 am

seanmichaels wrote:Even if they agree to use the tradesman's entrance?

You can still get STI's of the brown tunnel, Seany.

Surely you know that?

Suspect he is working on the theory as he did not get one at school it can't happen.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Nov 2014, 10:45 am

Interesting debate that. We need a poll on the off topic section.

Q. If a bit of clout asked you to get your nob umbrella'd prior to you sticking one up it, would you agree or go for its mate instead?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 26 Nov 2014, 10:49 am

I'll save you time Sean. I would delete it in far less time than it would take you to write it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Nov 2014, 10:53 am

At my age I'd be happy to let the woman at the clinic swab my Hampton as it'd be the nearest I'd had to sex since my son was born.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 26 Nov 2014, 10:58 am

DAVE667 wrote:it'd be the nearest I'd had to sex since my son was born.

Must be even more frustrating that Truss is the father.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:28 am

There are limits to my comedy. There are things that I'll never laugh at. The handicapped. Because there's nothing funny about them. Or any deformity. It's like when you see someone look at a little handicapped and go 'ooh, look at him, he's not able-bodied. I am, I'm prejudiced.' Yeah, well, at least the little handicapped fella is able-minded. Unless he's not, it's difficult to tell with the wheelchair ones.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:30 am

Just took a brown house spider outside. They look like a redback but without the red stripe. Flicked it into an old white tea cup... gave it a few drops of water (it looked a bit hydrated) and it perked up a little bit. I then carried it outside and placed it towards the neighbour's fence (the Lebanese, not the Maltese... he he!) and it made slow progress into their front yard.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:31 am

do they bite?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:34 am

Was just thinking the same thing, sean. Probably yes I'd say.

Funny, I've had this mark near my elbow... thought it was a mosquito bite... for the last 2 days. I've been putting all sorts of things on it it but I keep picking at it. Maybe I was kissed there by my new friend?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:42 am

How's PH shaping up? Any news over there?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:43 am

It looked like this...:

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:45 am

Feck, that looks like a nasty little fecker

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:53 am

seanmichaels wrote:How's PH shaping up? Any news over there?

No further news.

I just saw a very good interview with the Doctor who described the situation in a very detailed manner with a model of a skull/neck.

When he turned his head at the point of impact he basically exposed the major artery at the base of the skull/top of the neck. It therefore hit him in the worst possible place. Much better on the skull itself apparently. Fractures there are easier to deal with he said.

So essentially he's suffered a cerebral haemorrhage with the blood flowing up to the brain. That particular area also controls consciousness... hence him blacking out almost immediately.

The Doctor (who had one of those trustworthy smiles along with a natural confidence, etc) said that they'll have to wait until the bleeding heals a bit more to determine whether they need to drill another hole to relieve any more excess built up fluid.

It somehow felt like good news if you know what I mean. Fingers crossed.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next