The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What About this as an Idea?...

4 posters

Go down

What About this as an Idea?... Empty What About this as an Idea?...

Post by JoshSansom Tue 25 Nov - 21:14

HHH was saying that anyone in power will be corrupted. Does this point to John Cena being in charge?? His recent feuds have involved people trying to turn him heel, maybe this will be the ultimate test of this.

How would you feel on the subject of Cena spending a period of time in an on-air authority role? Maybe being faced with demons and the fight to do what's "best for business". At the end of it would he then invite HHH/Steph back in some way as it has been clearly stipulated that they can only return if Cena invites them?

Thoughts?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

What About this as an Idea?... Empty Re: What About this as an Idea?...

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 25 Nov - 22:00

While its a nice idea to think we could see Cena struggle with his conscious I'm pretty sure Vince included that stipulation so late in the day only when he got 100% conformation on Sting's appearance and the fact he's signed a deal to wrestle.

Sting will emerge at some point, maybe in the run up to the Rumble, Cena will thank him with all his heart, says he owes him one and Sting, possibly after being attacked by HHH will ask Cena to reinstate him so they can have a match.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Nov - 9:39

When watching the backstage interview with Cena/Ziggler the feeling I had afterwards was a heel turn on the cards for Ziggler and I am hoping that would lead to a decent program bewteen the two.

Not sure of Cena as an authority figure. It doesn't sound right. His wooden promo's are bad enough as it is. His public addresses are even worse. It would be a turn off. As painful as it sounds RAW hasn't really had a decent authority figure since the Bischoff days.

The one guy I would like to see in an authority role would be Heyman. That won't happen though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 26 Nov - 12:20

LK I sensed something in that too, Dolph looked frustrated near the end of the promo when Cena seemingly cut in although as its live TV Cena might have been told to just wrap it up which is why it seemed so awkward

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Nov - 14:33

It was quite telling KF.

I wouldn't be adverse to a Cena/Ziggler program provided Ziggler isn't buried like so many before them that have gone into the career chasim that is 'Cena'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 26 Nov - 15:01

I dont want Ziggler to go heel again, keep the popular faces as faces. He's a decent heel, but he's so over. Its not worth it. They have limited scope for babyfaces right now, even with Reigns returning next month. Just look how they had about the only 5 babyfaces (outside Ambrose) in that SS match.

We all know the man to turn heel. Sheamus. He even has reason now, after being injured. He could claim he's tired of the laughy joke life that leaves him fighting on his own and smashed through tables.

I quite like how they have built feuds going off Survivor Series so far. Rowan/Big Show is relatively interesting, Kane/Ryback too. TLC looks like it could have a very good card, presuming we have Ambrose Wyatt, Ryback Kane, Rowan Show, Cena and Rollins maybe in combination with Orton and or Reigns (hard to see where he fits right now, wouldnt be surprised to see him have a throwaway match with Henry), probably Ziggler Harper. I'd imagine the Bunny is close to finally being revealed, and whilst I hate that story the only mildly interesting part is the reveal, then we'll also have The Miz and Mizdow in a tag match. I presume Rusev will have to defend his title.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Nov - 15:56

I don't think the faces are really that over TBH. The only wrestler I have actually heard cheers for is CM Punk, Bryan at RR and Sting briefly on Raw. The only real pops I have heard this year was Heyman in Chicago, Bryan at Mania 30 winning the title and Orton turning on the Authority.

It's not been a good year for the faces. I don't doubt Ziggler is over with the fans, but not so much as a face. The guy barely gets any mic time. What should've been his moment at SS was taken away by Sting. Ziggler as a heel wouldn't bother me so much if it led to the momentum he had in 2013 when he cashed in MITB and thus turning face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 26 Nov - 16:44

I'm sorry, but thats just not true. He's one of the few who does get pops. And aside from him there's Ambrose, the odd moment for Reigns and even Mizdow. Ziggler basically had to turn face cos he was too popular. I also think it suits his ring work more.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 26 Nov - 22:20

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I'm sorry, but thats just not true. He's one of the few who does get pops. And aside from him there's Ambrose, the odd moment for Reigns and even Mizdow. Ziggler basically had to turn face cos he was too popular. I also think it suits his ring work more.
Well said. Couldn't agree more.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 27 Nov - 14:00

Ziggler has to remain a face, he is a different type of face to the guys that are considered top faces at the moment and he is also very different to guys they were building like Bryan and Reigns, I've never been overly impressed with his heel worl, it was fine but after 5 years or so then it was obvious it just wasn't strong enough to take him to the next level, I do think he can be a heel again in time but for me he must remain a face for the foreseeable future and fully establish himself as a top guy, only then do I think he'll be capable of making that heel transition and doing it justice

Last edited by Kay Fabe on Thu 27 Nov - 17:38; edited 1 time in total

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Nov - 15:03

He needs to get rid of those Mr Ass wrestling boots!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down