Anyone Seen the New Version of Fifteen-to-One?

Go down

Anyone Seen the New Version of Fifteen-to-One? Empty Anyone Seen the New Version of Fifteen-to-One?

Post by Duty281 on Wed 03 Dec 2014, 2:55 am

It's where Nigel Farage takes on fifteen opponents single-handed.

And wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaMt-Gq-ikQ

How he ever kept his composure with some of that rabble in the audience I have no idea.

A triumph of common sense and ideas, a victory for democracy, and a deliverance of old English virtues above all else.

Well done, sir. clap

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Anyone Seen the New Version of Fifteen-to-One? Empty Re: Anyone Seen the New Version of Fifteen-to-One?

Post by superflyweight on Wed 03 Dec 2014, 7:41 am

Bless.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Anyone Seen the New Version of Fifteen-to-One? Empty Re: Anyone Seen the New Version of Fifteen-to-One?

Post by kingraf on Wed 03 Dec 2014, 7:59 am

I don't have 1:48:00 in my day. But I'm sure Nigel took on and beat fifteen politically knowledgeable people who are also used to the format of debate used in the video, and not fifteen social media icons(?) as I've heard.

kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 03 Dec 2014, 9:34 am

All the politicians can **** off until I actually start earning a decent wage again

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 03 Dec 2014, 12:36 pm

Derbymanc wrote:All the politicians can **** off until I actually start earning a decent wage again
Your refusal to go down the male prostitute route is hampering that plan

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 03 Dec 2014, 1:01 pm

laughing
I'm keeping myself 'pure' for you Dave Wink

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 03 Dec 2014, 1:46 pm

Looks like Santa did get my letter after all then

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 03 Dec 2014, 2:04 pm

Ha ha, just make sure Trussy don't see, don't want him getting jealous

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf on Wed 03 Dec 2014, 2:15 pm

I'm not sure a married serial killer is really the type of person you should be trying to seduce, Derby
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted on Wed 03 Dec 2014, 9:45 pm

kingraf wrote:I'm not sure a married serial killer is really the type of person you should be trying to seduce, Derby

Shocked

Wow, I had no idea Dave was married.
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 10:58 am

Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:I'm not sure a married serial killer is really the type of person you should be trying to seduce, Derby

Shocked

Hope that doesn't change the way you feel about me, Galted......

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 11:22 am

Galted wrote:

Shocked

Is like finding out Joey Essex is in Mensa isn't it?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 12:53 pm

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

Shocked

Is like finding out Joey Essex is in Mensa isn't it?
MENSA will need cleaners like everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 7:48 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:

Shocked

It's changed little, my rugged footwear and weatherproof torsowear allow me to withstand almost anything, even revelations.  I do, however, worry about those nutcase women who become serial killer penpals so they can marry one.  They might not be as comfortable with your martial status as I am.
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 9:27 pm

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:

Shocked

It's changed little, my rugged footwear and weatherproof torsowear allow me to withstand almost anything, even revelations.  I do, however, worry about those nutcase women who become serial killer penpals so they can marry one.  They might not be as comfortable with your martial status as I am.

I think they might be more worried about him being married rather than whatever belt hes earned

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 11:59 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:

Shocked

I think they might be more worried about him being married rather than whatever belt hes earned
That'll change when they start getting chop-sockied to death

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum