The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Rowley
Union Cane
Adam D
Galted
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
13 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Raf wrote:Newcastle not being relegated, ey?

Черная вдова Японии взимается в связи со смертью 4 мужем
A Japanese black widow is to be charged with the death of her 4th husband.

Подробнее здесь ...
Read more here ...

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Cultural reasons)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:15 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:I think he finds you a bit needy if I was to be honest Tina.

I find him a bit c*ntish so it probably evens itself out.

You've got a mean streak a mile wide Tino.

I reckon his 7 year old gave him a kicking at the weekend. He's been unpleassant from the get go today.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:27 am

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I reckon his 7 year old gave him a kicking at the weekend. He's been unpleassant from the get go today.

If tino being a c*nt correlated with Tino Jr giving him a beating he would actually be a chutney right now.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:52 am

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

He's not 7. He's older.

And we'll see who's laughing in the Windows household on Thursday morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:59 am

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:59 am

That's the spirit Tina, whilst he may be harder than you for as long as you're working and he is still in school you hold all the aces. I hope you have got him sod all and the other 13 kids everything they wanted. Only way the little s*ithouse will learn.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:02 am

Rowley wrote:That's the spirit Tina, whilst he may be harder than you for as long as you're working and he is still in school you hold all the aces. I hope you have got him sod all and the other 13 kids everything they wanted. Only way the little s*ithouse will learn.

He's an animal. The twins are animals. The baby does f*ck all.

The only one I actually like is my eldest daughter. She's got everything she asked for.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:05 am

Is difficult for me now, obviously I had a favourite nephew but now he has gone to University he never calls, it hurts. Tried to convince myself I like the other one, but it's just not the same. My gay friends have just adopted kids, will have to try and get on with one of them.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:07 am

Rowley wrote:That's the spirit Tina, whilst he may be harder than you for as long as you're working and he is still in school you hold all the aces. I hope you have got him sod all and the other 13 kids everything they wanted. Only way the little s*ithouse will learn.

Mr 'I won't have kids because I can't afford to pay out for any more ankle tags' Rowley - dishing out advice on parenting - genuine attempt to help or a blameless way to get Tino killed? You decide, lines close around tinos neck on friday 26th 00:01

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:08 am

I can't have kids Shah, would interfere with my rock and roll life style.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:12 am

Rowley wrote:I can't have kids Shah, would interfere with my rock and roll life style.

Rock and Roll? What exactly does rock and roll mean up there? Smack TSMR in the head with a rock and roll her up in a carpet everytime she leaves the house?!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:05 am

seanmichaels wrote:I wanted a battery powered chainsaw so I can leave it in the boot of the car without it stinking of petrol. Not sure whether she's joking but missus said she hasn't got me it. Will be phucked off if that is the case.

Get one off SerialDave.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:06 am

And I don't come from Wales.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:08 am

I'm not dead.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:44 am

kingraf wrote:I'm not dead.

Fair enough - I had assumed you were Joe Cocker.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:38 am

Needless to say, it was an incorrect assumption. I have not croaked
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:43 am

Don't usually do this but RIP Joe Cocker. Some good tunes there boss.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:37 pm

First, you motherf*ckers.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Seec*nt.

Are you over the flu yet and are you already on holidays, Tino?

Think I got a bit of heat stroke today. Had a strange mild headache and was sweating like 3 pigs whilst moving concrete blocks.
I was drinking plenty of water, etc but maybe I need to eat a tablespoon of salt... or have one of those electrolyte sachet things?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Iechyd Da!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Have a lager ld

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:00 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Seec*nt.

Are you over the flu yet and are you already on holidays, Tino?

Think I got a bit of heat stroke today. Had a strange mild headache and was sweating like 3 pigs whilst moving concrete blocks.
I was drinking plenty of water, etc but maybe I need to eat a tablespoon of salt... or have one of those electrolyte sachet things?

Feeling much better this week, thanks. Just a hacking cough that won't go. Still working (sort of) till tomorrow though.

What are you doing for Christmas day, LD? Down the beach?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:00 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Have a lager ld

Great idea. Doing. Ein Bitburger... nice clean taste.

What are you doing for Christmas day, LD? Down the beach?

A quiet one with family (some swimming there)... and maybe the beach early on Boxing Day.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:26 pm

Anybody got a good idea for a boutique B&B with decent restaurant in a coastal area?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:31 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Anybody got a good idea for a boutique B&B with decent restaurant in a coastal area?

Ponce.

You seen much of Burgess, Seany? Saw him a couple of times. He's been a bit hit and miss but it's early days.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:34 pm

Morning all, seasons greetings etc...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Morning all, seasons greetings etc...

Morning Ricko.

You back in the finest region of England for Christmas?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:37 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Anybody got a good idea for a boutique B&B with decent restaurant in a coastal area?

Ponce.

You seen much of Burgess, Seany?  Saw him a couple of times.  He's been a bit hit and miss but it's early days.

Yes, watched the 2 Montpellier games. Think he's creating a lot of space for others. Seems the oppo fear him and put 2 / 3 on him when he's running the angles. Still think he has to play 12. Didn't realise he was 8 at the weekend. Scored a try though....

Anybody know anywhere half decent in Cornwall?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:45 pm

He scored for Bath Academy not the full side.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:46 pm

seanmichaels wrote:He scored for Bath Academy not the full side.

Yep. I thought they played him at 6, but it might have been 8.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Morning all. Does anyone know of any aspirational motels in the lakes, ideally with an in house patisserie?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:53 pm

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Bah humbug! Well that's too strong 'cos it is my favourite holiday
But all this year's been a busy time, don't think I have the energy.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:00 pm

I would like to confirm that I am not Joe Cocker.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:02 pm

Adam D wrote:I would like to confirm that I am not Joe Cocker.

We knew, he was talented.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:04 pm

Flipping hell, Jeff's arrived with an acerbic tongue this morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Sorry Tina, will attempt to make up for it with a less than serious lyrics round:

His opponent said cover up his head, Cos it's shining in my eyes

Why did you do it, you had no need, first a taste, then a craving then it turned to greed.

The rest of the lads ain't got it sussed, We'll have to learn 'em to talk like us The Anfield Rap - Rick

You’ve got to hold and give but do it at the right time. World in Motion - Tina

The "best pound for pound" is mine, Hit Percy Harris with four hooks at one time Roy Jones Y'all must have forgot - Union/Sean

Lyrics and odd one out.

Last edited by Rowley on Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:09 pm

Rowley wrote:

You’ve got to hold and give but do it at the right time.

New Order (John Barnes). World in Motion.

No f*cking clue on any others.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:10 pm

You’ve got to hold and give but do it at the right time.

New Order World in Motion.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:10 pm

Phuck off windows you gyppo

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:11 pm

seanmichaels wrote:You’ve got to hold and give but do it at the right time.

New Order World in Motion.

Damn, wish I'd got that one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:11 pm

http://www.prioryguesthouse.com/

There you go.

I woke up there once with a very dirty Yorkshire lass. She could have sucked the chrome off a tow-bar. Crikey.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:11 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Phuck off windows you gyppo

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:13 pm

5 must be something by Roy Jones. Overrated.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Union Cane wrote:

http://www.prioryguesthouse.com/

There you go.

I woke up there once with a very dirty Yorkshire lass. She could have sucked the chrome off a tow-bar. Crikey.

Not quite the French / Scandinavian theme I was looking for.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:16 pm

seanmichaels wrote:5 must be something by Roy Jones. Overrated.

It is Sean, title is wrong though.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Tino wrote:You back in the finest region of England for Christmas?

Unfortuantely not Tino dear chap, will be in Yorkshire for it with the missus and the inlaws, but I am sure it will be grand.

3 The Anfield Rap...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Y'all musta forgot?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Correct Rick (thought Tina would have got that one) and correct Union.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:24 pm

Rowley wrote:Correct Rick (thought Tina would have got that one) and correct Union.

Why would I get that?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:25 pm

Yay!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next