The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Rowley
Union Cane
Adam D
Galted
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
13 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Mon 08 Dec 2014, 7:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Raf wrote:Newcastle not being relegated, ey?

Черная вдова Японии взимается в связи со смертью 4 мужем
A Japanese black widow is to be charged with the death of her 4th husband.

Подробнее здесь ...
Read more here ...

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:52 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Cultural reasons)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Dec 2014, 1:27 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I had bleached blonde hair back in the day.  I looked a complete knob.

The amount of respect I've just lost for you has ruined my Christmas.

I was 18 at the time, Jules. The folly of youth. Bit like Raf. He will soon realise that he currently looks like a knob. He can't see it at the moment, but he will.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Tue 23 Dec 2014, 1:35 pm

My hair isn't currently dyed Tina. I'm currently in a rather rural area, where I can't trust anybody to know or understand the dynamics of dying the tips of my hair.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:08 pm

I dyed my hair when I was 17. Despite being fair, it still went ginger. I looked like super I expect.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:12 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I dyed my hair when I was 17. Despite being fair, it still went ginger. I looked like super I expect.

I know Jeff bleached his hair at one point as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:19 pm

Glated bleached his bum.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:20 pm

Couldn't dye my hair in my school years. Played first team basically everything, which meant I was on tour basically every holiday and as such needed to be within school rules the whole year.

Boys couldn't have dyed hair. Boys couldn't have hair longer than 3 inches. Couldn't have facia hair. It was a dictatorship
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:25 pm

kingraf wrote:Played first team basically everything

Netball?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:29 pm

phuck you Tiña.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:30 pm

Action Netball, lol.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:32 pm

Right boys I am off for the Christmas period so hope you and yours (or soon to be yours) have a good one and catch you next week.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:33 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Right boys I am off for the Christmas period so hope you and yours (or soon to be yours) have a good one and catch you next week.

All the best Ricko.

Be sure to have plenty of SouP.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:35 pm

'Ave a good 'un.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:38 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
kingraf wrote:Played first team basically everything

Netball?

Action Netball. Totally different game. They don't wear skirts although the bibs are lurvely.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:40 pm

Merry Christmas Rick, those of us in the pretend legal services industry are in tomorrow Rick.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:41 pm

See you on t'other side rickroller..

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:42 pm

I'm in tomorrow Jeff, certainly for a few hours anyway.

I'll keep you company.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:42 pm

Cheers Ricko. I'm out as well. Family Christmas eve dinner tomorrow then I'm off to the coast for a summer of sun, sand, cricket and birds. Seasons greetings to you all.

I don't play netball.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:53 pm

Merry Christmas to those off from today - rick, super, kr, anyone else.

I'll be around tomorrow a.m.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 23 Dec 2014, 3:24 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Right boys I am off for the Christmas period so hope you and yours (or soon to be yours) have a good one and catch you next week.

Take it easy mate and may the jolly fat infidel in the sleigh with infidel reindeers and Daemmonson helpers buy you a Dag for the pagan ritual.

Merry christmas

Hug kiss

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 23 Dec 2014, 4:05 pm

Now is also a good time to announce I will be on tommorow as well

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Dec 2014, 4:07 pm

Yay!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Dec 2014, 9:27 pm

Heading down to Christchurch tomorrow so will only be on briefly.

more importantly I'm getting adverts to meet muslim women at the top of the page. Galted having a mid-life crisis or shah mixing work with pleasure?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 23 Dec 2014, 9:39 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone and their families too.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Dec 2014, 9:48 pm

And you dog. Love to our better cousins living the dream

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 24 Dec 2014, 12:35 am

seanmichaels wrote:Heading down to Christchurch tomorrow so will only be on briefly.

more importantly I'm getting adverts to meet muslim women at the top of the page. Galted having a mid-life crisis or shah mixing work with pleasure?

That's your personalised results you silly bitch it's probably the Arabs trying to tempt you so they can offload all that sand up ya arse.

Merry Christmas to you too LD best wishes for you and your family.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 24 Dec 2014, 7:55 am

Fist except for shah.

This year's really coming together for me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Dec 2014, 7:57 am

Love you, Galted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 24 Dec 2014, 7:59 am

Morning all. Good to see the Shah we all know and love is back. A homophobic insult and some vague threat of terrorist violence. Classic shah.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Dec 2014, 8:00 am

I love you as well, Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 24 Dec 2014, 8:02 am

You too tina. Just checked my banner. I have an advert for I.T. Equipment, dear god I am dull.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Dec 2014, 8:05 am

I have a advert for half price Travelodges. F*cking Travelodges.

Who the hell do these idiots think they are talking to?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 24 Dec 2014, 8:31 am

The cheek Tina, you would not even put the staff up in such a place.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 24 Dec 2014, 8:37 am

Morning all.
Oraljet Dental Gel. It's like they can smell my breath from here.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 24 Dec 2014, 8:38 am

Smart LED light bulbs now! I am rock and roll. I would move house before I would ever buy a light bulb. I should have adverts for high class hookers, woodbines and extra strength meths.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Dec 2014, 8:41 am

Morning Jules.

New Hot Doughnuts from Domino’s.

4 for £1.99. Order Now.

That's because I logged in on my TopHat account this morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 24 Dec 2014, 8:46 am

Since it is Christmas, have a lyrics quiz. There is no odd one out but there is a link:

Hi Time magazine hi Pulitzer Prize, Vulture stalked white piped lie forever

A Church house gin house a school house out house

Lost your love of life, too much apple pie.

So get a witches shawl on, A broomstick you can crawl on

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Dec 2014, 8:47 am

Nope, not a single one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 24 Dec 2014, 8:51 am

You will definitely know the song for the first one Tina. Maybe the third as well.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 24 Dec 2014, 8:56 am

Sky broadband and Duracell batteries.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Dec 2014, 8:59 am

Rowley wrote:You will definitely know the song for the first one Tina. Maybe the third as well.

I am unsure as to whether you're taking the p*ss and they are Keane/Coldplay/Razorlight/Chris de Burgh (delete as applicable) songs or whether I will actually like the bands.

Either way, I don't recognise any of them.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 24 Dec 2014, 9:02 am

I am not taking the p*ss, it is Christmas I am really trying not to. The first is a Welsh band. Don't know if you like them or not, but they are not rubbish.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Dec 2014, 9:05 am

Rowley wrote:I am not taking the p*ss, it is Christmas I am really trying not to. The first is a Welsh band. Don't know if you like them or not, but they are not rubbish.

Then it's probably the Manic Street Preachers?

Super Furry Animals?

Lostprophets? (not even you would be that sick. Would you?)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 24 Dec 2014, 9:06 am

Is number 2 JB the #1 SB?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 24 Dec 2014, 9:07 am

Lostprophets?  (not even you would be that sick.  Would you?)

You're right I wouldn't. Did consider doing a music round where the link was those of a Yewtree persuasion but was not sure anyone would know the lyrics to any Jonathan King songs.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 24 Dec 2014, 9:14 am

Union Cane wrote:Is number 2 JB the #1 SB?

I have no idea what that means Union.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Dec 2014, 9:18 am

Rowley wrote:

You're right I wouldn't. Did consider doing a music round where the link was those of a Yewtree persuasion but was not sure anyone would know the lyrics to any Jonathan King songs.
Only Una Paloma Blanca

Last edited by DAVE667 on Wed 24 Dec 2014, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention the delicious irony of the line "No-one can take my freedom away!")

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Dec 2014, 9:20 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Only Una Paloma Blanca

Sh*t, I didn't realise you were in Dave.

Sorry, Jeff, that should be LOSTPROPHETS?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 24 Dec 2014, 9:20 am

Did not know that one was him Dave, only really know Everyone Has Gone to the Moon off the top of my head. However, that is still one more than the number of LOSTPROPHETS songs I know.

Last edited by Rowley on Wed 24 Dec 2014, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TINA IS RIGHT, AGAIN!)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 24 Dec 2014, 9:24 am

Number 1 is Kevin Carter by The Manics.  Crappish band singing about a sh1t, but it is a semi decent song.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Dec 2014, 9:27 am

superflyweight wrote:Number 1 is Kevin Carter by The Manics.  Crappish band singing about a sh1t, but it is a semi decent song.

Oh yeah, I do know that song.

Would never have got it though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next