The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Rowley
Union Cane
Adam D
Galted
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
13 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Raf wrote:Newcastle not being relegated, ey?

Черная вдова Японии взимается в связи со смертью 4 мужем
A Japanese black widow is to be charged with the death of her 4th husband.

Подробнее здесь ...
Read more here ...

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:52 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Cultural reasons)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:28 am

Second is nutbush city limits by Ike and Tina

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:30 am

superflyweight wrote:Second is nutbush city limits by Ike and Tina

I've never met the bloke.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:30 am

Thanks Super, right on both counts. I knew someone would save us eventually.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:31 am

Ike would beat you like the bitch you are!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:32 am

Ike would beat him worse than a seven year old.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:35 am

Rowley wrote:Ike would beat him worse than a seven year old.

He's not 7! And he's really f*cking tall for his age.

For f*cks sake.

Bastards.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:42 am

Don't recognise the lyrics, but I do recognise that I love Tino very much, even more than I love coming fist except for Shah.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:42 am

Rowley wrote:Did not know that one was him Dave, only really know Everyone Has Gone to the Moon off the top of my head. However, that is still one more than the number of LOSTPROPHETS songs I know.
I think he wrote it as it was some bird singing unless it was King doing falsetto.

Only Lostprophets song I know is "Fake Sounds of progress" and that only cos KERRANG!! magazine used to feature them with infuriating regularity. "Are they the Welsh Limp Bizkit?" Who cares, but if they are, it's one more reason for them all to die. We don't need the Limp Bizkit we DO have without making things worse by having that bunch of talentless genre-hopping c*nts clagging up the airwaves with their simpering Nu-Metal bullsh!t

That letter never got published on the readers letters page (along with my hilarious "50 ways to kill Axl Rose" list)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:43 am

You're all useless the third one is the Wedding Present Kennedy, the last one is the theme from the Addams Family.

I would like to think even you lot would be able to get the link now.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:44 am

I think you will find it is LIMP BIZKIT Dave, try to keep up!

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:50 am

Galted wrote:Don't recognise the lyrics, but I do recognise that I love Tino very much, even more than I love coming fist except for Shah.

Not as much as I love you. That would be impossible.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:51 am

Good morning christmas bitches. Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la la la la

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:52 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Good morning christmas bitches. Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la la la la

Morning Shah. What's the weather like in Mosul today?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:53 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Good morning christmas bitches. Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la la la la

Morning Shah.  What's the weather like in Mosul today?

Ask your Son, i'm demonstrating via video link 25 different ways to kill with a stuffed turkey

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:57 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Ask your Son, i'm demonstrating via video link 25 different ways to kill with a stuffed turkey

We are having swan for Christmas lunch this year.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:57 am

Shouldn't that be "Allah la la laaa lala la la"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:58 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Do you have their heads pre-kicked off with a steel toe capped boot or do you like to do that yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:59 am

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Do you have their heads pre-kicked off with a steel toe capped boot or do you like to do that yourself?

I have it done for me. I heard a swan can break a mans arm so I ain't taking any chances.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:59 am

Galted wrote:Don't recognise the lyrics, but I do recognise that I love Tino very much, even more than I love coming fist except for Shah.

Not as much as I love you. That would be impossible.

Do not underestimate my capacity for loving you, Tino, it prevents me from being even a tiny bit annoyed with you when you underestimate my capacity for loving you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:04 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Shouldn't that be "Allah la la laaa lala la la"?

Die infidel

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:07 am

Is the shawl one the charlatans?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:09 am

Galted wrote:

Not as much as I love you.  That would be impossible.

Do not underestimate my capacity for loving you, Tino, it prevents me from being even a tiny bit annoyed with you when you underestimate my capacity for loving you.

If I could be anyone in the world, other than Steve Backshall or Jules, I would choose to be you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:11 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Its alright, more swinging room with a swan.

Jeff, after youve done your bit with your crucifix and ranting about black magic, abominations et al can you identify which track or artist this little bit is sampled from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSN2JOjEGx4

3:55 onwards, it sounds vaguely Jazzy and youre our resident expert on jazz.

It will mean that you are exempted from the purge.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:13 am

Can't access it at work shah, sorry.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:16 am

Rowley wrote:Can't access it at work shah, sorry.

Jeff, you and I both know that wasn't a music sample.

Typical ISIS recruitment policy. Tell an infidel that it's a 'music' video when the reality is, it's some poor innocent having his head lopped off.

Don't fall for Shah's bullsh*t, Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:21 am

If Sha wants to convert us he should post his beheading videos accompanied with a funky/groovy/jazzy/rocking/headbanging soundtrack and could individually tailor them to the needs of those he's wishing to brainwash convert.

I admit it may take some time finding out the specific musical preferences of everyone on the planet whose not already a member of his crackpot determined organization but as far as I'm concerned, if a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well.

That's actually a lie, my philosophy is, if a job's worth doing, it's worth giving to someone who gives a sh!t!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:21 am

Jeff, you and I both know that wasn't a music sample.

Typical ISIS recruitment policy.  Tell an infidel that it's a 'music' video when the reality is, it's some poor innocent having his head lopped off.

Don't fall for Shah's bullsh*t, Jeff.

Coises, foiled again.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:25 am

The offers still on the table until you get home, if the answer is negative or not forthcoming, your whippet will be strangled and leave your bleeding corpse in the street and just before you die I will visit a humiliation upon you, the likes of which have never been inflicted upon another soul.

I shall bare TSMRS ankles in public.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:29 am

Galted wrote:

If I could be anyone in the world, other than Steve Backshall or Jules, I would choose to be you.

I'm content to love you without needing to be you.

Wouldn't mind being Julius either though, would like to see what it's like cracking one's butler over the head with a riding crop for using the wrong decanter.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:31 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

The offers still on the table until you get home, if the answer is negative or not forthcoming, your whippet will be strangled and leave your bleeding corpse in the street and just before you die I will visit a humiliation upon you, the likes of which have never been inflicted upon another soul.

How did"ankles" get through the swear filter?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:34 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Wouldn't mind being Julius either though, would like to see what it's like cracking one's butler over the head with a riding crop for using the wrong decanter.

I'd also like to be Jeff, just for one day. Just to feel the healing properties of a Radox bath whilst Bublé's soothing melodies take away all of the days stresses. Then to be toweled dry by TSMR.

One can but dream.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:34 am

Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

How did"ankles" get through the swear filter?

I think they didn't think anyone was so vulgar as to say it, I feel ashamed and now shall kill you for repeating the word.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:43 am

The amount of death threats Ive made today, i feel like tino's son.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:44 am

ShahenshahG wrote:The amount of death threats Ive made today, i feel like tino's son.

Difference is, people take my son seriously.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:46 am

ShahenshahG wrote:The amount of death threats Ive made today, i feel like tino's son.

Difference is, people take my son seriously.

Thats because his dads a pu$$y, of course he's going to have anger issues.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:51 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

I'd also like to be Jeff, just for one day.  Just to feel the healing properties of a Radox bath whilst Bublé's soothing melodies take away all of the days stresses.  Then to be toweled dry by TSMR.

One can but dream.

Buble is not Jazz.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:54 am

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

I'd also like to be Jeff, just for one day.  Just to feel the healing properties of a Radox bath whilst Bublé's soothing melodies take away all of the days stresses.  Then to be toweled dry by TSMR.

One can but dream.

Buble is not Jazz.

And TSMR can use her sanitary towels because they are designed for c*nts

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:56 am

Made a bit of a michaels of the quoting there Shah.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:59 am

Rowley wrote:Made a bit of a michaels of the quoting there Shah.

I miss the little bummerang, so thought i'd bring him here in spirit.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:13 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

ROWLEY is a well known cat lover and I fear it's this lack of an eye for detail that will ultimately mean Shah's personal Jihad will be a damp squib/epic f*ck up of biblical proportions. I can see him blowing up Disneyland Paris a local branch of Lidl and not a single person being outraged

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:25 am

I watched it. It buffered every five seconds due to the awful Internet reception on the farm... I can't decide whether that made it better or worse like. Was awful nonetheless

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=57051
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20