The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major name returning on Smackdown this week (spoilers)

3 posters

Go down

Major name returning on Smackdown this week (spoilers) Empty Major name returning on Smackdown this week (spoilers)

Post by Adam D Tue 27 Jan 2015, 9:48 am

According to a reliable source from within the industry (yes I am making it up) but apparently on the live Smackdown this week, Bryan is facing Corporate Kane in a casket match.

Wow I hear you say.

And I agree.

Why would "corporate" Kane be in a casket match?

Surely there isnt going to be a surprise return for a legendary Wrestlemania performer in the casket when its opened is there?

Yes, my source (still doesnt exist) tells me that the phenom, Heidenreich is returning. He didnt once mention to me the Undertaker.

It should also be noted that on the arenas website, Randy Orton is down to appear.

Anyway, if it is indeed Heidenreich in the casket (fingers crossed), who will he be facing? Will it be Kane at Wrestlemania?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Major name returning on Smackdown this week (spoilers) Empty Re: Major name returning on Smackdown this week (spoilers)

Post by TwisT Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:10 am

Road Warrior Animal.

"Feel the Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush"

(has to be extended so it gives him time to get to the ring)

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Major name returning on Smackdown this week (spoilers) Empty Re: Major name returning on Smackdown this week (spoilers)

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 27 Jan 2015, 12:33 pm

TwisT wrote:Road Warrior Animal.

"Feel the Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush"

(has to be extended so it gives him time to get to the ring)

Feel the Rush picard

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 27 Jan 2015, 12:40 pm

No ssssssshhhh yet. Hadn't made it to ring thumbsup

What a rush would have been more appropriate granted. Laugh

Actually have LOD in my WWA roster as well. (shameless plug)

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 27 Jan 2015, 1:09 pm

Laugh

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down