The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Adam D
Hibbz
trottb
kingraf
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
Pal Joey
14 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Wed 28 Jan 2015, 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Buenos días, los tres amigos.

I was caught up somewhere in the Milky Bar Way yesterday.

a dime for your thoughts?

Sometimes when this place gets kind of empty
Sound of their breath fades with the light

Are you hoping Michael Cadbury plays a scorcher tonight? It's just starting here.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 06 Feb 2015, 1:55 pm

I disappear to do some work and come back to find you lot talking about aniseed balls and veeting your ballbags.

What the F**K is going on here?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 06 Feb 2015, 1:57 pm

DAVE667 wrote:I disappear to do some work and come back to find you lot talking about aniseed balls and veeting your ballbags.

Galted trying to normalise his masturbating in cargo shorts

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 1:59 pm

DAVE667 wrote:I disappear to do some work and come back to find you lot talking about aniseed balls and veeting your ballbags.

Tell me about it.  It's very rare that I long for your presence on the boards, Dave, but today is one of those days.  It's like a f*cking Mardi Gras parade round here.

I would rather listen to SLAYER and MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE than sit at the Proms with my finger up my arse like some.

And as for jazz in the bath?  For the sake of f*ck.  Bathes are for w*nking in and occasionally taking a leak when one can't be bothered to use the crapper.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:03 pm

Don't worry windows, i've postponed my appraisal this afternoon so I can finish my masterpiece.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:03 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:And as for jazz in the bath?  For the sake of f*ck.  Bathes are for w*nking in and occasionally taking a leak when one can't be bothered to use the crapper.

Jizz in the bath?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:05 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Don't worry windows, i've postponed my appraisal this afternoon so I can finish my masterpiece.

Excellent, the Culture Cup is struggling with it's masculinity. We need a real heterosexual to come along and inject some testosterone.

Oh, wait......

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:07 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Tell me about it.  It's very rare that I long for your presence on the boards, Dave, but today is one of those days.  It's like a f*cking Mardi Gras parade round here.

I would rather listen to SLAYER and MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE than sit at the Proms with my finger up my arse like some.

And as for jazz in the bath?  For the sake of f*ck.  Bathes are for w*nking in and occasionally taking a leak when one can't be bothered to use the crapper.
I'll overlook that little dig there Tina at the expense of making a unified stand against these f*cking p*ncey w*nkers and their quite frankly ridiculous ways. So bender-esque is the conversation that glitter is appearing on every one of GALTED's posts. I used to like him, I really did but since he went through that phase where he couldn't log on to the site during work hours like normal f*cking people, he's become something of a wrong 'un.

He reminds of Tim Robbins in Mystic River who gets into that car as a small boy and returns irreparably damaged...sean will understand how that feels, just replace "car" with "dorm"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:13 pm

At least Galted is a southern ponce. And he does already have Glated, his gay alter-ego.

There is no excuse for Jeff. Big fairy that he is. He's from Yorkshire for the sake of f*ck. M*n-bags, Radox, classical music, classical music documentaries, jazz, jazz in the bath. What a nonce.

As for Superfly, no one believes the sh*te he has come out with anyway so we can just humour him. He hasn't been to the Proms. He spends his evening in the Pubic Triangle, drinking Buckie and sh*tting his kegs.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:20 pm

Bog off Windows!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:23 pm

Don't know if I've mentioned that I now bake my own bread.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:27 pm

So does Super...in his undies!

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:30 pm

Malted.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:38 pm

That is the beauty of being a real northerner, rather than a displaced northerner now living down south. I don't feel the need to over exert my northernness or deny anything that could be construed as non northern. It is much the same as real heterosexuals not feeling the need to over exert their penchant for the opposite gender.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:39 pm

Rowley wrote:That is the beauty of being a real northerner, rather than a displaced northerner now living down south. I don't feel the need to over exert my northernness or deny anything that could be construed as non northern. It is much the same as real heterosexuals not feeling the need to over exert their penchant for the opposite gender.

Bender.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:44 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:gender

Bender.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:49 pm

I think I have bitten off more than I can chew

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:50 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I think I have bitten off more than I can chew

Tinos still got his man sausage then

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:16 pm

I've just cheered up the angry kiwi to the point where he burst into laughter. Unfortunately I did it by inadvertently acknowledging receipt of $430000 of equipment which we haven't received. Good thing we don't get fined for swearing here or another $430000 would have been p1ssed away.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:21 pm

Not being funny Sean but if I can cobble together a few lines that don't necessarily rhyme or make sense (or are even spelled correctly) the a f*cking monkey can do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:27 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Not being funny Sean but if I can cobble together a few lines that don't necessarily rhyme or make sense (or are even spelled correctly) the a f*cking monkey can do it.

And if you're stuck trying to rhyme "hampton" just use "c0ck" or "knob" instead.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:28 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

Holding him to too high standards

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:29 pm

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

And if you're stuck trying to rhyme "hampton" just use "c0ck" or "knob" instead.

And tears rhymes with Mears. As does smears.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:30 pm

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

"Clamped on"

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:32 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

"Clamped on"

You could even go with 'gay tears' to rhyme with Ray Mears if you chose to go down that particular route. Not that I want to put words in your mouth (or anything else, you big bummer).

x

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:33 pm

I've binned it for now. It was becoming too tiresome for a friday afternoon.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:33 pm

Wales 17 England 23

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:34 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Wales 17 England 23

B*llocks, I thought it was tonight.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:35 pm

That is my prediction. Wales second half fightback but England seal it with a breakaway try at the end.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:37 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

"Clamped on"
Champed on

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:39 pm

seanmichaels wrote:That is my prediction.

No sh*t, really?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:42 pm

Hopefully Eng win undeservedly with a controversial last minute try following 10 minutes of desperate Welsh defence after being down to 13 men, again controversially.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:45 pm

The angry kiwi just asked if I watch youtube. He said they're showing Love Thy Neighbour.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:47 pm

Galted wrote:

Hopefully Eng win undeservedly with a controversial last minute try following 10 minutes of desperate Welsh defence after being down to 13 men, again controversially.

10 men surely? You only start with 11.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:48 pm

Galted wrote:The angry kiwi just asked if I watch youtube. He said they're showing Love Thy Neighbour.

Stick a cork up your arse before he bumrapes you Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Feb 2015, 4:00 pm

bumrape. great end to the week.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 06 Feb 2015, 4:01 pm

seanmichaels wrote:bumrape. great end to the week.

How very confessional of you.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 06 Feb 2015, 4:03 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

How very confessional of you.

Not really, hes trying to imply that its against his will

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Feb 2015, 4:04 pm

It's only Friday...calm down

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 06 Feb 2015, 4:23 pm

Cymru am byth

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 06 Feb 2015, 4:32 pm

Rowley wrote:Cymru am byth

These are the muffled cries of Mrs Rowley, desperately calling for help?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Feb 2015, 4:38 pm

Rowley wrote:Cymru am byth
You remind me of my mate Carl who only speaks Welsh when there's something Welsh to be proud of...he doesn't do it very often

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:00 pm

Good call, michaels.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:18 pm

Phuckin A man. Haskell immense. Tom jones, charlotte church, harry seycombe, aled jones, Gareth bale, Ian Watkins, your boys took one hell if a beating

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:27 pm

Proud to be English today. Amazing performance

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Feb 2015, 3:42 am

Spoiler:

Remember these, sean?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Feb 2015, 6:28 am

Good morning Bitches, how goes it

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Feb 2015, 6:44 am

Any chance we can sack the civil war off today, Men of the North don't do that, we have enough predujices to go around.

Morning fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Feb 2015, 6:44 am

Morning Shah, tolerable weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Feb 2015, 6:55 am

Yeah quiet weekend, read a few books, was thoroughly corrupted, so flagellation was the order of the day.

Anne Bishop - Black jewel series, first two so far, halfway through caliph howl. Bloodsounders Arc 1 by Jeff Salyard and all three books - winter of the world by Michael Scott Rohan. All in the good to decent range.

How was yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Feb 2015, 7:12 am

Not bad, out on Friday to a club with friends, pointless wedding on Saturday where two fat people got betrothed, chilled on Sunday.

Not caught up with my reading for ages, need to dive back on.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next