Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 3:03 pm

Must confesss that I sometimes lean in a chauvinistic direction !!...........When I see a pushy female employee at work I sometimes am naughty and think "Hello trying to be macho in the workplace to show you're just as good as the Men are we !!"............Sometimes at home I mutter under my breath when "El Rosso" is moaning "Why don't you go in the kitchen....I'll give you a map on where to find it" etc............

I'm not proud of having these thoughts...........

Are you ashamed to admit you are a bit of a chauvinist ?

Are you a proud Chauvinist ?

Or are you the model of human decency ??


Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38644
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by Guest on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 3:52 pm

I'm a chauvinist but then again, as a man, I'm better than women so it's allowed.

However, all frivolousness aside, it doesn't offend me if there's a woman capable of doing something better than me, saves me the bother of doing it myself. I'd feel the same if it was a bloke.

We've a couple of pushy female police officers here and I think they try too hard to prove they can do the same job as their male counterparts (of which I'm not one I hasten to add) but I don't think they do themselves any favours trying to prove they can do the job to everyone. They got hired after an lengthy selection process therefore they've already proved they have what it takes so everything else seems a waste of time.

I will say this, male or female I don't give a **** as long as you are the best person for the job. I don't agree with positive discrimination that allows someone to get an advantage based on the colour of their skin, the number of fully functioning limbs they have of whether or not they are in possession of a pen!s or v@gina (dunno if the swear filter allowed medically correct terminology) However, if that person is proved to be a better candidate than their male/female/black/white/brown/yellow/beige/green/blue/disabled/able-bodied colleagues then that's fine with me.

If I'm laid in the road bleeding heavily after a car accident I don't give a f*ck if it's shaved monkey that administers first aid as long as it's the best available at that time.

In that respect, I don't discriminate and have never suggested someone is unsuitable for a role based on gender colour etc.....there was the time I felt Lenny Henry was unsuitable for the lead in the Susan Boyle biopic but by and large, I don't care about stuff like that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 4:11 pm

You're a chauvinist and the model of human decency in the same post !! thumbsup

That's good...

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38644
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by Guest on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 4:15 pm

What can I say? It's a delicate balancing act but one I manage with some degree of flair.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by Strongback on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 9:53 pm

Fxxk em.

Strongback

Posts : 6529
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Matchroom Sports Head Office

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by seanmichaels on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 8:44 am

Pisses me off that women feel they have to play rugby, football or cricket. They have their own sports like hockey and tennis. A women's place in cricket is scoring and looking pretty.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13319
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by seanmichaels on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 8:44 am

or making the teas.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13319
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:44 am

Already we have a proud chauvinist.....A reluctant chauvinist..........and a model of human decency..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38644
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by Guest on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 2:00 pm

seanmichaels wrote:or making the teas.....
....and have them put me out of a job? Nah, they can wash the dirty cups up afterwards.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by seanmichaels on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 9:45 am

I can read women. You've got to know their wants and their needs. And that can be anything from making sure she's got enough money to buy groceries each week to making sure she's gratified sexually after intercourse.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13319
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 10:45 am

Gratified sexually "after" intercourse ????

What do you cook her a three course meal or something?

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38644
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by seanmichaels on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 11:41 am

Two lesbians probably, sisters. I'm just watching

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13319
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by superflyweight on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 12:57 pm

Men get turned on by what they see but women get turned on by what they hear. I always make sure the woman hears the right thing.

I very tenderly explain to them that I can guarantee them at least one orgasm.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 6319
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : Right here waiting for you

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:52 pm

superflyweight wrote:Men get turned on by what they see but women get turned on by what they hear. I always make sure the woman hears the right thing.

I very tenderly explain to them that I can guarantee them at least one orgasm.

and then you send them over to my house !! devil

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38644
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by seanmichaels on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:10 pm

I usually don't do sloppy seconds, but I judge everything on its individual merit... so we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.


Last edited by seanmichaels on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13319
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by Guest on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:11 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Men get turned on by what they see but women get turned on by what they hear. I always make sure the woman hears the right thing.

I very tenderly explain to them that I can guarantee them at least one orgasm.

and then you send them over to my house !! devil
Then the Didsbury 2nd eleven take a break from doing your missus and sort out the girl Super's sent over, eh?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by Guest on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:11 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I don't do sloppy seconds.
I heard you do FLOPPY seconds though

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by Rowley on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 4:02 pm

No, I'm not

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 46
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by Guest on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 4:05 pm

You don't have to be, Rowley, Yorkshire women already know their place

(above everyone else except Yorkshiremen)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by Galted on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 7:11 pm

DAVE667 wrote:I'm a chauvinist but then again, as a man, I'm better than women so it's allowed.

However, all frivolousness aside, it doesn't offend me if there's a woman capable of doing something better than me, saves me the bother of doing it myself. I'd feel the same if it was a bloke.

We've a couple of pushy female police officers here and I think they try too hard to prove they can do the same job as their male counterparts (of which I'm not one I hasten to add) but I don't think they do themselves any favours trying to prove they can do the job to everyone. They got hired after an lengthy selection process therefore they've already proved they have what it takes so everything else seems a waste of time.

I will say this, male or female I don't give a **** as long as you are the best person for the job. I don't agree with positive discrimination that allows someone to get an advantage based on the colour of their skin, the number of fully functioning limbs they have of whether or not they are in possession of a pen!s or v@gina (dunno if the swear filter allowed medically correct terminology) However, if that person is proved to be a better candidate than their male/female/black/white/brown/yellow/beige/green/blue/disabled/able-bodied colleagues then that's fine with me.

If I'm laid in the road bleeding heavily after a car accident I don't give a f*ck if it's shaved monkey that administers first aid as long as it's the best available at that time.

In that respect, I don't discriminate and have never suggested someone is unsuitable for a role based on gender colour etc.....there was the time I felt Lenny Henry was unsuitable for the lead in the Susan Boyle biopic but by and large, I don't care about stuff like that.

Laugh

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11360
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by aja424 on Thu 05 Feb 2015, 12:39 pm

I love women, my mum is one.
Just irritates me when they think they can do a man's job.
So what if I'm a male nurse!!

aja424

Posts : 727
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 40
Location : Nottingham

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Feb 2015, 12:45 pm

I love women, I own one myself!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by The Fourth Lion on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 2:41 pm

As far as my family is concerned I am the proud, but rather lonely possessor of a Y chromosome.  

I have a mother, three sisters, a wife, two daughters and two grand daughters.  I've been taught my place.

signed:  Pussie Whipped of Hampshire.


But seriously, I'm completely at ease in the company of females.  I have no chauvinist tendencies because I don't feel I have anything to prove to women.   I don't have to impose my masculinity, nor do I feel a need to adopt some bogus air of male superiority.

I have no problems with anti-discrimination law that prosecutes sexist behaviour in the workplace, after all, I want my daughters to have a level playing field so they can compete for jobs equally.  The reason legislation is necessary is because men can't be trusted to be fair, honest and honourable.

Men DO look after their own.  The "Jobs For The Boys" mentality DOES exist.  Women ARE discriminated against.  Those sort of things work against my daughters and so I'm glad they have a legal mechanism available so they can combat it.

I joke about being pussie whipped, but I'm not.  I'm simply comfortable and at ease amongst women and consequently never have any trouble with them at home and at work.

Perhaps there's a lesson in that.
The Fourth Lion
The Fourth Lion

Posts : 835
Join date : 2013-10-27
Location : South Coast

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 4:00 pm

The Fourth Lion wrote:As far as my family is concerned I am the proud, but rather lonely possessor of a Y chromosome.  

I have a mother, three sisters, a wife, two daughters and two grand daughters.  I've been taught my place.

signed:  Pussie Whipped of Hampshire.


But seriously, I'm completely at ease in the company of females.  I have no chauvinist tendencies because I don't feel I have anything to prove to women.   I don't have to impose my masculinity, nor do I feel a need to adopt some bogus air of male superiority.

I have no problems with anti-discrimination law that prosecutes sexist behaviour in the workplace, after all, I want my daughters to have a level playing field so they can compete for jobs equally.  The reason legislation is necessary is because men can't be trusted to be fair, honest and honourable.

Men DO look after their own.  The "Jobs For The Boys" mentality DOES exist.  Women ARE discriminated against.  Those sort of things work against my daughters and so I'm glad they have a legal mechanism available so they can combat it.

I joke about being pussie whipped, but I'm not.  I'm simply comfortable and at ease amongst women and consequently never have any trouble with them at home and at work.

Perhaps there's a lesson in that.

Welcome back...

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38644
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by Derbymanc on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 4:27 pm

While I kind of agree with you 4L Positive discrimination is wrong no matter how you coat it. I want my daughter to become successful based on her actions and have NOTHING to do with whats between her legs.

Same breath, I want my son to have the same opportunities and not miss out because of whats between his.

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 7:41 pm

Life has never been a level playing field..............It's not just a male/female thing...........

Look at sky sports news..............A lot of the chicks presenting seem clueless but they are sexy with big breasts..............Whereas I'm sure there are less attractive chicks who love sport with the same qualifications missing out !!

You have to play the hand your dealt.......If you've got guts and are singleminded enough you'll get where you want........Have to remember though that there is a difference with being singleminded and being a complete t**t.....

My eldest is painfully shy and sensitive.... I've always tried to get my favorite line through to him "Fake it... till you make it!!".......

Everybody is attracted to or intimidated by confidence.....So pretend you've got some If you haven't.... !! No one is going to know the difference..

I do worry about him he's so easily hurt...................Maybe he's had it too easy.............A lot to be said for adversity in your formative years.....Certainly helped toughen me up...



Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38644
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by Guest on Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:14 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Life has never been a level playing field..............It's not just a male/female thing...........

Look at sky sports news..............A lot of the chicks presenting seem clueless but they are sexy with big breasts..............Whereas I'm sure there are less attractive chicks who love sport with the same qualifications missing out !!

You have to play the hand your dealt.......If you've got guts and are singleminded enough you'll get where you want........Have to remember though that there is a difference with being singleminded and being a complete t**t.....

My eldest is painfully shy and sensitive.... I've always tried to get my favorite line through to him "Fake it... till you make it!!".......

Everybody is attracted  to or intimidated by confidence.....So pretend you've got some If you haven't.... !! No one is going to know the difference..

I do worry about him he's so easily hurt...................Maybe he's had it too easy.............A lot to be said for adversity in your formative years.....Certainly helped toughen me up...

Thought that was Jo's favourite line?

"The jobs for the boys" culture may very well exist but it's not just the "boys" who benefit. There've been a few women here over the years who have risen to pretty high positions and, having worked with them many years back, I feel confident in saying it has f*ck all to do with how smart they are. However, idiom, "it's not who you know, it's who you blow!" may be more fitting.

Some will suggest it's nothing but bitterness on my part but given that A/ I never wanted their job in the first place and B/ I'm happy to be in a position where I will never see them again, I doubt it's jealousy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by The Fourth Lion on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 7:07 pm

Generally speaking, I feel that the majority of us here would take the line that the best person for the job, regardless of gender is the right way to go about things. I'd certainly endorse that.

In that regard, we are not guilty of sexism.

It doesn't stop there, of course, there are lots of little ways in which men AND women treat members of their opposing gender less favourably. Such things don't matter much in the great scheme of things and I think you could lump most of it under the heading of "Vive la difference".

I've found that, generally, an attitude of "Live and let live" is a good approach to life.

But we should know when to stop. There is a line in the sand and we should be aware of where it is. We should also know that to cross that line is to take the risk of being held accountable for our actions.

It's about awareness and responsibility. Follow the rules and behave and its all good, but treat the rules in a cavalier manner, then you have only yourself to blame when things go pear shaped.
The Fourth Lion
The Fourth Lion

Posts : 835
Join date : 2013-10-27
Location : South Coast

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum