The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convict or No

+10
Galted
seanmichaels
TopHat24/7
Stella
Mind the windows Tino.
Dolphin Ziggler
kingraf
hampo17
freemo
ShahenshahG
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Convict or No - Page 2 Empty Convict or No

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2945979/British-man-kills-German-tourist-posh-Spanish-resort-catching-filming-daughter-iPad.html

Apologies, the independents link wasnt working properly

Last edited by ShahenshahG on Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Convict or No - Page 2 Empty Re: Convict or No

Post by The Fourth Lion Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:37 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Yeah, killing people isnt really something you can just do.

Oh, I don't know. I joined the armed forces when I was 19 and for 22 years, they paid me to do it..!!
The Fourth Lion
The Fourth Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Lion Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:47 pm

OK, taking the subject seriously now, we have to remember that nobody has the right to take the law into their own hands.

As difficult to imagine as it is, there is the possibility that the individual concerned may not have been a bad person going about nefarious business. Perhaps (and I'm being Devil's Advocate now) he was a researcher with a holiday company simply making clips of a family enjoying a good time. Unlikely I admit, but it is a possibility.

I'm also the father of daughters and the grandfather of girls too, and I'm as protective of them as the next bloke, but I wouldn't go to the extent of killing somebody for taking pictures in a public place.... which is a perfectly legal thing to do.....

At most, he should have challenged the man. Perhaps even had him apprehended and the content of his computer checked out. I'm quite sure plenty of bystanders would have been willing to help him in this.

It's easy to say I know, and things sometimes do occur in the heat of the moment, but when all is said and done, a man has lost his life and that's a very serious matter.

You can be protective to your family, and carry out your civic duty to be vigilant for wrongdoing without resorting to excessive violence.
The Fourth Lion
The Fourth Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2