The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2journal.com - Writers Wanted (Boxing, Football and Wrestling only at the moment)

+10
hampo17
super_realist
Azzy
Fernando
Paul Mac 6CW
Good Golly I'm Olly
hogey
Crimey
Adam D
VDT
14 posters

Go down

V2journal.com - Writers Wanted (Boxing, Football and Wrestling only at the moment) Empty V2journal.com - Writers Wanted (Boxing, Football and Wrestling only at the moment)

Post by VDT Fri 13 Feb 2015, 4:46 pm

Interested in getting your Football or Wrestling articles online? http://v2journal.com/ has undergone a complete revamp this year

E-mail Boxing Articles to paulhampton@v2boxing.co.uk, Football Articles to chrislappin@v2journal.com and Wrestling Articles to adamd@v2journal.com

All we ask is that you article is in English, Legible and your own work – you can write as much as like, no pressure or deadlines.

Please include your blog/website and twitter details and we will include them with your article

Thanx  thumbsup

Last edited by VDT on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

V2journal.com - Writers Wanted (Boxing, Football and Wrestling only at the moment) Empty Re: V2journal.com - Writers Wanted (Boxing, Football and Wrestling only at the moment)

Post by Adam D Fri 13 Feb 2015, 4:51 pm

A huge thank you to VDT who has revolutionised the football section on the site and given us a nice new facelift which hopefully you will all take time to have a look at.

Now to get Hampo out of retirement for the boxing!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

V2journal.com - Writers Wanted (Boxing, Football and Wrestling only at the moment) Empty Re: V2journal.com - Writers Wanted (Boxing, Football and Wrestling only at the moment)

Post by Crimey Fri 13 Feb 2015, 5:33 pm

Will probably try and write a few articles for both after Monday.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Mon 16 Feb 2015, 8:35 am

If both at their best I think Duran has too much and gives Floyd the same as he gave Leonard except Floyd does not have Sugar Rays strength or power so it would be a bit of a battering. If the unmotivated ill prepared Duran of many of his post Leonard rematch comes into to ring Floyd beats him without getting out of third gear.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 16 Feb 2015, 8:38 am

Can I just write a eulogy to Cameron Jerome once a fortnight?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 16 Feb 2015, 8:53 am

I might have a bash - Can I throw in the odd 6CW one Wink

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:54 pm

Can I write about American Football
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Mon 16 Feb 2015, 5:01 pm

Just concentrating on Football and Wrestling at the moment Olly

Thanx Crimey - look forward to reading the piece

Sure that will be sound Paul but Adam is dealing with Wrestling
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 16 Feb 2015, 5:02 pm

What happened to the magazine? Ive not seen it in a while

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Mon 16 Feb 2015, 5:07 pm

It died a death
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Sun 01 Mar 2015, 10:58 am

V2 Boxing is back - checkout www.v2boxing.co.uk
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 02 Mar 2015, 11:51 am

I always read the ice hockey section of the magazine. Shame it's gone.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 02 Mar 2015, 12:10 pm

There is a Hockey podcast here you can listen to hosted by Enforcer - http://redarmyroundup.podomatic.com/entry/2015-02-26T13_54_30-08_00

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue 03 Mar 2015, 2:18 pm

Wrestling? Are we a fiction site now?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:04 pm

SR don't like it don't comment/read it.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:13 pm

super_realist wrote:Wrestling? Are we a fiction site now?

The site was started as a wrestling one.

You're welcome.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:21 pm

i can write a football article

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:30 pm

hampo171 wrote:SR don't like it don't comment/read it.

The point was more in regard to the point (or lack) of talking and debating a scripted, predetermined performance.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:33 pm

Wait, wrestling doesnt exist?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:33 pm

Well as you are on a site started as wrestling site, and as the wrestling is very highly read on the journal, your point is quite pointless thumbsup

As I said, you don't like it fine. Don't read it, no need to comment on it either.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:35 pm

super_realist wrote:
hampo171 wrote:SR don't like it don't comment/read it.

The point was more in regard to the point (or lack) of talking and debating a scripted, predetermined performance.

Perhaps get in touch with Empire magazine and tell them not to bother with their magazine too. Ring up the Oscars while you're at it.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:36 pm

hampo171 wrote:Well as you are on a site started as wrestling site, and as the wrestling is very highly read on the journal, your point is quite pointless thumbsup

As I said, you don't like it fine. Don't read it, no need to comment on it either.

Glad we're inclusive for the kids too. Run

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:37 pm

We have to be; why do you think you havent been banned?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 03 Mar 2015, 7:02 pm

I have e-mailed Chris a football article for the journal, got two more that I'll be writing over the next week or so as well.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 03 Mar 2015, 8:44 pm

Crimey wrote:I have e-mailed Chris a football article for the journal, got two more that I'll be writing over the next week or so as well.

Thanx Crimey - you the Man City article I just recieved?
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 03 Mar 2015, 11:39 pm

VDT wrote:
Crimey wrote:I have e-mailed Chris a football article for the journal, got two more that I'll be writing over the next week or so as well.

Thanx Crimey - you the Man City article I just recieved?

Yeah, posted it in the Premier League section as well to generate some discussion. The next two articles I'll do are "How can Liverpool replace Steven Gerrard?" and "Why is the Manchester United side of 2007-2011 not more lauded?" so hopefully I'll be able to send you those to be published soon.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 05 Mar 2015, 4:19 pm

Would you like to hear something ironic Whistle I was IP checking people in the WWA and Super_Realist's IP came up Hug

#ClosetFan

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 31 Mar 2015, 1:10 pm

I will be trying to throw some articles together over the next week or so. Boxing isn't really my area so they will be wrestling and Football based - I will try and include facts but may drift into opinion based drivel

You're welcome Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 31 Mar 2015, 1:11 pm

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:I will be trying to throw some articles together over the next week or so. Boxing isn't really my area so they will be wrestling and Football based - I will try and include facts but may drift into opinion based drivel

You're welcome Smile

Thanx Paul
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 03 Apr 2015, 2:59 pm

Sent something to Adam.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 09 Apr 2015, 11:27 pm

super_realist wrote:Wrestling? Are we a fiction site now?
Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 09 Apr 2015, 11:28 pm

All joking a side SR. Surly you know this website was created due to the original wrestling section on BBC 606.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 30 Apr 2015, 3:42 pm

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down