The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, 2nd May 2015. SIGNED!!

+22
AlexHuckerby
Steffan
.aveyard2.0
kingraf
Dipper Brown
Coxy001
hazharrison
Derbymanc
hampo17
horizontalhero
AdamT
BoomBoomBaby
B.A. BARACUS
Seanusarrilius
Happytravelling
owen10ozzy
ShahenshahG
mobilemaster8
Strongback
JabMachineMK2
ONETWOFOREVER
All Time Great
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mayweather vs Pacquiao, who wins

BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, 2nd May 2015. SIGNED!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, 2nd May 2015. SIGNED!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 13 ]
BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, 2nd May 2015. SIGNED!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, 2nd May 2015. SIGNED!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 8 ]
BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, 2nd May 2015. SIGNED!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, 2nd May 2015. SIGNED!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, 2nd May 2015. SIGNED!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, 2nd May 2015. SIGNED!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, 2nd May 2015. SIGNED!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, 2nd May 2015. SIGNED!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 24

BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, 2nd May 2015. SIGNED!! - Page 2 Empty BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, 2nd May 2015. SIGNED!!

Post by All Time Great Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Who wins?!

All Time Great

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, 2nd May 2015. SIGNED!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, 2nd May 2015. SIGNED!!

Post by Strongback Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:12 am

Does Floyd do to Manny what he did to Marquez, I wouldn't totally rule it out.

Then again does Manny do what Castillo and Maidana did only better.

Sort of depends on how much you rate Marquez's performances against Manny. Did they expose Pacquiao or is JMM simply a boogieman for Pac like a lot of top fighters have had.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, 2nd May 2015. SIGNED!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, 2nd May 2015. SIGNED!!

Post by horizontalhero Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:28 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
horizontalhero wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
trottb wrote:Nice to see that they have finally seen sense. It's a shame that it has come too late, but it is still the biggest fight out there.

Mouth watering isn't it..........

First round will tell us everything............Manny v Clottey type fight..... or Starling v Honey........

Honeyghan carried the first round against Starling, it was only after round third that Starling started to dismantle him.
I am expecting Pacquaio to be ahead at the halfway stage, by four or five rounds, only for Floyd to take over in the latter half of the fight, and end up somewhere around seven rounds to five or eight to four.
In my heart I am hoping Pacquaio to simply overwhelms Floyd, with the ref having to save  him as slumps against the ropes having taken a proper battering , a la honeyghan v Curry.

I gave Honey the 3rd just............Starling bossed that fight from the start..........Beautiful performance........All Honey's work was meaningless amateur stuff.............Apart from a hayemaker in the 3rd that stunned the Magic Man temporarily.........

It was a one sided slap..............Let's not try to reinvent history...

Man vs Boy..

I agree it was man against boy, but starling didn't start until round four for me, so I gave the first three to Honeyghan on work rate alone, but you just knew that as soon as Starling started to counter, it was going to be a proper schooling. Great performance by Marlon.

horizontalhero

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:56 am

ShahenshahG wrote:haz it came out as just the forex ad. Have you abused my trust and made money off my naive nature ?

Oops!

https://youtu.be/lnspQFeeNw0

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2