The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
trottb
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
ShahenshahG
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
13 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Feb 2015, 5:37 pm

We've all missed Tino this week. Everyone has said so, and I'd be putting this on record even if it weren't the thread split post. No, I would be, honestly.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 20 Feb 2015, 5:40 pm

Damn it Jules, I missed it was thread split, it has been available for ages as well. You have a guile and speed of thought that belies your advanced years.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Feb 2015, 5:46 pm

I left it for you Jeff, but in the end I was afraid Galted would come on this evening and mess it up with a useless one again.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 20 Feb 2015, 5:48 pm

Under those circumstances you were right to err on the side of caution. At this time of the evening it was either Galted, or Shah with something wildly offensive and almost certainly libellous to at least 50% of the British population.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 20 Feb 2015, 6:04 pm

Rowley wrote:Under those circumstances you were right to err on the side of caution. At this time of the evening it was either Galted, or Shah with something wildly offensive and almost certainly libellous to at least 50% of the British population.

50% of the british population has entered seans bumhole looking for batman then eaten bacon without washing their hands

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 22 Feb 2015, 10:25 pm

What a dud weekend.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 22 Feb 2015, 11:06 pm

We all have 'em sometimes Shah.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Feb 2015, 6:59 am

Morning lads

Beautiful sunrise seen from third floor of work building. Lovely start to the day.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 23 Feb 2015, 7:08 am

Think we've got a Sexual harassment 101 sometime this week. Bugger that

Sicond
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Feb 2015, 7:11 am

kingraf wrote:Think we've got a Sexual harassment 101 sometime this week. Bugger that

Sicond

I wonder what made your boss think this was a good idea...

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Feb 2015, 7:19 am

Raf wrote: Bugger that

Probably the first assignment Raf...

Morning Shah/Raf good weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Feb 2015, 7:24 am

Quiet sort of nothing weekend, apart from the boxing, both fights were intriguing on C5. Yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Feb 2015, 7:25 am

Hectic mate, as had 3 parties on three days but all good in the hood... GGG looks quality but don't know who the hell he can fight.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 23 Feb 2015, 7:27 am

Decent weekend. Mate's 30th was a dud. Everyone was out by one am. Lost in the cricket. Cycle was cancelled due to rain. Yours?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Feb 2015, 8:01 am

Apart from the sport, it was a good old weekend mate, why was the party a dud?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Feb 2015, 8:10 am

morning. rather pleasant weekend. had a kebab on saturday night which was the first for many a year.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Feb 2015, 8:45 am

Which type of kebab?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 23 Feb 2015, 8:47 am

Didn't really know anyone except for a few mates, and I use the term quite loosely. Plus the party was a semi formal affair where you basically had steak then mingled off into your groups. I didn't have a group.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Feb 2015, 9:01 am

kingraf wrote:Didn't really know anyone except for a few mates, and I use the term quite loosely. Plus the party was a semi formal affair where you basically had steak then mingled off into your groups. I didn't have a group.

The Kevin Pietersen of parties. Even to the poofy hairstyle

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Feb 2015, 9:22 am

Blimey Raf you been in a mood with TRUSS...

I have been to work parties like that, pain in the behind (go on Shah I have set that one up for you)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Feb 2015, 9:30 am

rick_dagless wrote:Blimey Raf you been in a mood with TRUSS...

I have been to work parties like that, pain in the behind (go on Shah I have set that one up for you)

I prefer women but sean's heart will be gladdened to know he can give as well as he takes. I doubt he'll meet another so accomodating even on the internet.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Feb 2015, 9:32 am

Good work Shah, good work, I knew you wouldn't let me down.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 23 Feb 2015, 9:52 am

He was baiting me... I knew he was, but I finally
got tired of his B.S
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Feb 2015, 9:58 am

Aye theres ignorance and theres deliberate spite. Trussy is capable of both but has a particular way of skewing the argument that you can't help but shut him up - but it's usually not done so comprehensively so a fond ruffle through your golden tresses and a biscuit with some orange dilute for you.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 23 Feb 2015, 10:01 am

Morning all - getting my brand new used car later.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 23 Feb 2015, 10:14 am

Which brand new used car are you buying? My old man bought a newish used Scenic from an 80 year old man two weeks back... Was that you selling your car to buy a new used one?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 23 Feb 2015, 10:20 am

No, mine's a Ford, although I did see and middle-aged chap with poncey highlights at the dealership, which may have been your dad.

Staying with a Ford Focus, just a newer one, because I need a) I need a family car with a decent sized boot and b) the kids have bled me dry so I can't afford anything bigger/better.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 23 Feb 2015, 10:34 am

Dad doesn't do highlights. Need hair for that.
Drive the 2012 Fiesta myself. Drives a dream.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Feb 2015, 11:14 am

Shiiiite on here, anyone got a quiz?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 23 Feb 2015, 11:19 am

I'll continue with mine - Round 4
Guitar
1. In the Beatles song “Hello, Goodbye” which word is sung first – Hello or Goodbye?
2. Who won The X-Factor in December 2014?
3. What do the bands So Many Dynamos and If I Had a Hifi have in common?
4. In 1968 ‘Albatross’ became the only UK number 1 single for which band?
5. By what name was Edward Kennedy Ellington known?
6. Which Dionne Warwick hit in 1964 was also a hit for the Stranglers in 1978, Sybil in 1990 and Gabrielle in 1997?
7. Who had a UK No 1 hit with ‘Mercy’ in 2008?
8. Who wrote Madame Butterfly and La Boheme?
9. Who were the first act on the first Top Of The Pops in January 1964?
10. For one point each, name the number one artist & song on in the BBC UK singles chart on Sunday 1st Feb?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Feb 2015, 11:22 am

1 - Goodbye
2- Max something
3- no idea
4 - Fleetwood mac
5 -
6 - Shine?
7 - Puccini
9 - Rolling Stones
10 Mark Ronson was around for ages, something about funk

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Feb 2015, 11:23 am

rick_dagless wrote:Which type of kebab?

lamb shish kebab. quite good.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Feb 2015, 11:28 am

Give this a go but add some chilli

http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/23670/authentic-turkish-doner-kebab.aspx

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 23 Feb 2015, 11:29 am

5. Duke Ellington

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Feb 2015, 11:51 am

2/ Ben Haynoe/Haynow/Hey Nonny nonny?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:03 pm

1. In the Beatles song “Hello, Goodbye” which word is sung first – Hello or Goodbye? Goodbye - rick
2. Who won The X-Factor in December 2014? BEN HAENOW - DAVE
3. What do the bands So Many Dynamos and If I Had a Hifi have in common?
4. In 1968 ‘Albatross’ became the only UK number 1 single for which band? Fleetwood Mac - rick
5. By what name was Edward Kennedy Ellington known? Duke Ellington - TLD
6. Which Dionne Warwick hit in 1964 was also a hit for the Stranglers in 1978, Sybil in 1990 and Gabrielle in 1997?
8. Who wrote Madame Butterfly and La Boheme? Puccini - rick
9. Who were the first act on the first Top Of The Pops in January 1964? The Rolling Stones - rick
10. For one point each, name the number one artist & song on in the BBC UK singles chart on Sunday 1st Feb? Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk - rick

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:04 pm

Boom... (yay)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:05 pm

For number 3 - look at the letters in the names of the bands.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:07 pm

3 - Palindromes!!  you should have that TLD

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:28 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Blonde hair. Welsh girl. Was receiving a length from Mike Phillips for a while.

Can't remember her name though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:30 pm

Church, Cerys Matthews, Jenkins.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:31 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Church, Cerys Matthews, Jenkins.

Nope.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:34 pm

Ruth Maddock, Duffy, Shaun the Sheep, Big lass from Gavin and Stacey

Last edited by rick_dagless on Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:34 pm

There were people on fire in the video. Dancing and their feet were on fire.

Literally, not figuratively.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:35 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Ruth Maddock, Duffy, Shaun the Sheep, Big lass from gaving and stacey

That's her.

DUFFY.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:35 pm

Just seen an ad banner as for the DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT. Finally my metal themed rants have paid off.

As for the quiz answer... not a f*cking clue!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:35 pm

Oh Duffy, I was going to say Michael Flatley

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:38 pm

Thank phuck for that, I was running out of Welsh birds

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:40 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Thank phuck for that, I was running out of Welsh birds

Catherine Zeta Jones.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 23 Feb 2015, 1:11 pm

Duffy is correct - to go with answers in Round 1 of Patrick Duffy and Keith Duffy.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next