Rollins gets himself some mainstream TV time

Go down

Rollins gets himself some mainstream TV time Empty Rollins gets himself some mainstream TV time

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri 27 Feb 2015, 9:02 am

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Rollins gets himself some mainstream TV time Empty Re: Rollins gets himself some mainstream TV time

Post by kingraf on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 4:51 pm

Caught this. I'm not sure where they are going with this, but I do like it. Stewart cuts brilliant promos. I suppose since he's leaving the Daily Show, he's gonna do what he feels like.

Best way to treat it would be as a sideshow. It shouldn't interfere with the Orton-Rollins program, just a minor irritation for Rollins.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Rollins gets himself some mainstream TV time Empty Re: Rollins gets himself some mainstream TV time

Post by Samo on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 4:53 pm

Any publicity is good publicity, especially when its someone as excellent as Rollins.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 4:53 pm

Interesting that the E chose Rollins as the guy to hit the mainstream. If they chose him at all (was this a work from the beginning, or did it gain traction after Stewart cut his promo? Seems organic to me).
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 6:29 pm

I was thinking the same thing, Rafa. I love Rollins something chronic right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum