The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
Galted
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
13 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 05 Mar 2015, 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

I love you all, not in a massively gay way, apart from Tina obviously.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Mon 23 Mar 2015, 9:05 am

Liverpool did indeed lose. 1-2 in case anyoen cares, to make it even more amusing Steven Gerrard came on at half time and then got sent off within a minute.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Mar 2015, 9:06 am

Potential thread spil today, a DAVE rant could fill that gap nicely...

Morning all.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Mar 2015, 9:07 am

Morning Rick, Jeffrey.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Mar 2015, 9:09 am

Royal Horticultural Society Wisley Gardens. Quite good. Just on the A3 M25 junction. We're members so free but would be a cheapish good day out. Take the kids to see the butterflies in a month or so. They love it.

Yes MU won. Obviously not a massive football fan but the hating liverpool thing goes back to my childhood when they used to actually be able to play.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 23 Mar 2015, 9:11 am

How was Legoland Tina, apart from ridiculously expensive?

Booked my flights for Florida next February, quite excited.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Mar 2015, 9:21 am

Rowley wrote:How was Legoland Tina, apart from ridiculously expensive?

Booked my flights for Florida next February, quite excited.

Despite my moaning, it was excellent. I really do like the place. It's the second time I've been and would go back. Got soaking wet on the log flume and walked around in wet clothes for an hour but I can overlook that. It's a great place. £3.95 for a hot dog though? Come on, it wasn't even a nice one.

Florida? Excellent. That won't be cheap.

Sounds nice, Seany. I might have a look at that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 23 Mar 2015, 9:25 am

Got the flights for £550 which seemed reasonable enough. Going with my brother whose kid is disabled so we won't be out late at night as he can't really cope with it, so once we're there it should not be as ridiculously expensive as it could be. Want to go to the Kennedy Space centre though, quite into that sort of thing.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Mar 2015, 9:49 am

Rowley wrote:Got the flights for £550 which seemed reasonable enough. Going with my brother whose kid is disabled so we won't be out late at night as he can't really cope with it, so once we're there it should not be as ridiculously expensive as it could be. Want to go to the Kennedy Space centre though, quite into that sort of thing.  

That's a bonus. You can push to the front of queue.

Every cloud and all that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Mar 2015, 9:55 am

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:23 am

What does this red button do?      

CLICK

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:29 am

Watch any rugby LD?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:38 am

seanmichaels wrote:Watch any rugby LD?

Actually mate, I'm pretty burned out with sport at the minute.
I watched the QFs for the CWC... and part of the Tahs-Brumbies. I can hardly watch NRL these days and your 6N is on so late - plus I cancelled my subscription to beIN Sports.... more like Bell-End Sports. (that's what I keep seeing!)
However I did see some of the highlights on ESPN on Sunday.
Big win for England... but just the 6 points short. It was a very entertaining weekend for you guys, wasn't it?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:49 am

Yes, just a shame the Scots and Itais didn't show up. Made for an exciting day though.

I had my first proper net yesterday morning. Wrist went trying to hook a bouncer. Reckon it is some kind of tendinitis, always happens this time of year

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:52 am

seanmichaels wrote:Wrist went trying to hook a bouncer.

Is that some kind of masturbatory metaphor?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:00 am

masturbatory?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:00 am

seanmichaels wrote:Yes, just a shame the Scots and Itais didn't show up. Made for an exciting day though.

I had my first proper net yesterday morning. Wrist went trying to hook a bouncer. Reckon it is some kind of tendinitis, always happens this time of year

You should have had a proper warm up in the shed prior to flexing the wrist. That's what those posters are for, no?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:06 am

If I tried to bowl now... I reckon I'd pop my shoulder or wreck my arm somehow. I'm so unfit now.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:28 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:Got the flights for £550 which seemed reasonable enough. Going with my brother whose kid is disabled so we won't be out late at night as he can't really cope with it, so once we're there it should not be as ridiculously expensive as it could be. Want to go to the Kennedy Space centre though, quite into that sort of thing.  

That's a bonus.  You can push to the front of queue.  

Every cloud and all that.

True, brother took him a couple of years ago on a Make a Wish holiday, they said the staff in the camp bent over backwards to help them and let them in things. My ideal scenario is they will let me wear one of Elvis' jump suits in the Hard Rock Cafe, will ask him to do some tactical crying when we are in there.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:39 am

I went to the central Asian spring festival yesterday.

Apparently Uzbek plov is the best type of plov, much better than Tajiki plov.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:40 am

I was hoping to save the day by knowing how to spell Kyrgyzstan but nobody asked me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:46 am

how's the cat?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:57 am

I've been to the Kennedy Space Center Jeff. It's a very good day out - a nice change from the theme parks. Plus one of the Space Shuttles is there now I think, which was still being put in place when I went.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Mar 2015, 12:16 pm

Afternoon b!tches...all is dreadful on the 667 front today. Quite apart from the stupidity of Mr Gerrard on Sunday, it meant my Man Utd supporting wife got to Lord it over me for the rest of the day and subsequently my mood went from foul to borderline homicidal (I'd have strangled her but she's so good with the kids)

Got up this morning, made my lunch (salad - dull!) and as I turned around my 11 month old son had snuck up on me, ninja-style and was about to get "Squish like grape" under my boot so I adjusted my footing to save him from death/paralysis but managed to stand in the washing basket which skidded out from under me causing me to fall heavily.

All hilarity aside, I've hurt my shoulder, hip and knee and am not a happy camper.

Cold, weak coffee and a sh!tty salad are NOT going to improve my mood.

Has Carl Froch's missus left him, has Jeremy Vine been punched in the head, has Louis Walsh been arrested by the officers involved in the Op Yewtree off-shoots?

Can someone please give me some good news.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Mar 2015, 12:18 pm

DAVE wrote:has Jeremy Vine been punched in the head

I can offer you this DAVE if it helps?

https://radiofail.wordpress.com/2010/01/21/jeremy-vine-tongue-slip-fail/

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 23 Mar 2015, 12:23 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:has Jeremy Vine been punched in the head

I can offer you this DAVE if it helps?

https://radiofail.wordpress.com/2010/01/21/jeremy-vine-tongue-slip-fail/

Anyone see John Inverdale's mash up of 'rose coloured' and 'rose tinted' the other week?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Mar 2015, 12:25 pm

Cane wrote:Anyone see John Inverdale's mash up of 'rose coloured' and 'rose tinted' the other week?

No I did not unfortunately...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Mar 2015, 12:27 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Cane wrote:Anyone see John Inverdale's mash up of 'rose coloured' and 'rose tinted' the other week?

No I did not unfortunately...
I did...made me chuckle almost as much as the newsreader many years ago who informed us that a post office has been held up by a man brandishing a "shorn off sh!t gun"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 23 Mar 2015, 12:28 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I've been to the Kennedy Space Center Jeff. It's a very good day out - a nice change from the theme parks. Plus one of the Space Shuttles is there now I think, which was still being put in place when I went.

Will go there instead of Seaworld. I have seen Blackfish and do have some morals.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Mar 2015, 1:03 pm

I once went to a dinner compèred by Inverdale. He has a potty mouth.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Mar 2015, 1:33 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I once went to a dinner compèred by Inverdale. He has a potty mouth.

I might have been to the same one...he told a story about some woman wrapping her hair around his Hampton whilst her parrot p!ssed under her bed or something...I'd been drinking.....although I DO recall him ending his speech with the word "GOSPEL"

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Mar 2015, 1:36 pm

2-1

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 23 Mar 2015, 1:39 pm

seanmichaels wrote:how's the cat?

Good thanks, michaels, though having her put down if she doesn't stop prodding me in the eyes at 4 in the morning is still a possibility.

How are the cats?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 23 Mar 2015, 1:43 pm

Galted as a fellow film geek where do you stand on Hitchcock? I ordered a box set of his yesterday, will I actually enjoy it or just be obliged to pretend I like them?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Mar 2015, 1:46 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Obviously not a massive football fan but the hating liverpool thing goes back to my childhood when they used to actually be able to play.

See, this is what I don't get. What do you hate? The city and it's people (half of which probably don't even support the team)? The players from back when they were good (who have, I assume, all since retired or died)? The current players for playing for the club you hated when they were good? Is that their fault?

It just seems ridiculously futile to carry around hatred like that. If Ian Rush had slipped it to your sister one evening, I could understand, but other than that, it's nonsense.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Mar 2015, 1:47 pm

seanmichaels wrote:2-1

picard

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Mar 2015, 1:51 pm

picard

Agreed, it's one of sean's more Mr Winklechops-ial moments. Although I'm grateful he hasn't added some fictional account of the 12 birds he ****ed

Yes, we lost 2-1, but I'm over it now, I've lots of practice getting used to being disappointed as a Liverpool fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Mar 2015, 1:53 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

picard

Agreed, it's one of sean's more Mr Winklechops-ial moments. Although I'm grateful he hasn't added some fictional account of the 12 birds he ****ed

Yes, we lost 2-1, but I'm over it now, I've lots of practice getting used to being disappointed as a Liverpool fan

Quoting a football score that neither of you had anything to do with influencing as a means of insulting you is slightly below telling you his dad is harder than yours on the 'Grow up you f*cking child' scale.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 23 Mar 2015, 1:58 pm

Rowley wrote:Galted as a fellow film geek where do you stand on Hitchcock? I ordered a box set of his yesterday, will I actually enjoy it or just be obliged to pretend I like them?

Have to confess I haven't seen too many. I enjoyed Rear Window and N by NW, thought Rope was ok but was unimpressed by Psycho and Birds. Have also got an unwatched box set which urgently needs viewing.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 23 Mar 2015, 1:59 pm

Got about 15 films for less than 40 quid so thought if I only like half of them it represents decent value. Unfortunately N by NW is not one of them, which is a pity as I have seen that and enjoyed it

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Mar 2015, 2:00 pm

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:how's the cat?

Good thanks, michaels, though having her put down if she doesn't stop prodding me in the eyes at 4 in the morning is still a possibility.

How are the cats?

Both pi55ing everywhere. Probably finding 2/3 spots a day at the moment. Worth the hassle though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Mar 2015, 2:01 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

picard

Quoting a football score that neither of you had anything to do with influencing as a means of insulting you is slightly below telling you his dad is harder than yours on the 'Grow up you f*cking child' scale.

Or who's kid is harder.....

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=58285

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20