The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestlemania next week but I'm just excited for Owens vs Balor

4 posters

Go down

Wrestlemania next week but I'm just excited for Owens vs Balor  Empty Wrestlemania next week but I'm just excited for Owens vs Balor

Post by BD21 Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:06 pm

Next week's episode of NXT will be main evented by Kevin Owens taking on Finn Balor for the NXT Title. What a match this should be. Screw Wrestlemania, this is the match fans want to see!

BD21

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania next week but I'm just excited for Owens vs Balor  Empty Re: Wrestlemania next week but I'm just excited for Owens vs Balor

Post by Prometheus Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:30 pm

One week from WrestleMania and this board is hardly jumping with excitement. I think that is fairly informative.

And I don't think it is that WM is a dud, but just that the build-up isn't generating excitement that is firing our imaginations.

I enjoyed the end of NXT last week with Balor and Owens coming together. WWE have potentially 2 quite different stars and I'm pretty interested to see how they bring them together and what happens in what will be a real clash of styles.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania next week but I'm just excited for Owens vs Balor  Empty Re: Wrestlemania next week but I'm just excited for Owens vs Balor

Post by psycho-gooner Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:27 pm

Match should be a classic. Can see Owens going straight for Balor while he is doing one of his entrances.

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:43 pm

I was hoping they were saving this for a Takeover, so hopefully theres a screwy finish, like Owens gets himself DQ'd.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:57 pm

I'm kind of surprised they didn't save this. I'm also avoiding any spoilers for this as I just can't figure the outcome. I could see Owens destroying Balor and staying super strong. I could see Balor going over. I could see Zayn coming back and screwing Owens. I've just no idea how this match ends and that's a good thing.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down