The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PGA Tour: Valero Texas Open: Notes from the Ballwasher

+14
robopz
I'm never wrong
Roller_Coaster
navyblueshorts
sirbenson
incontinentia
Bob_the_Job
Shotrock
pedro
GPB
McLaren
super_realist
1GrumpyGolfer
kwinigolfer
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PGA Tour: Valero Texas Open: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 2 Empty PGA Tour: Valero Texas Open: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by kwinigolfer Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

1).Recognition right up front for one of the PGA Tour's best sponsors, Valero, and one of its leaders in charitable contributions, the Texas Open, in San Antonio.

2).The Texas Open, first contested in 1922, is one of the PGA Tour's oldest events but, in recent years anyway, has been accorded a date on the calendar which scarcely reflects its importance, from the "Fall Series" to the post-Masters twilight zone, and now to the late March slot. But this date next year has already been committed to the WGC: MatchPlay in (relatively) nearby Austin, so it's not clear yet where the Valero Texas Open will reside.

3).Be that as it may, what cannot be denied is the growth in strength of field, as reflected in the owgr points earned by the winner:
2010: Adam Scott: 26
2011: Brendan Steele: 28
2012: Ben Curtis (remember him?): 24
2013: Martin Laird: 44
2014: Steven Bowditch: 40
2015: Approx 50 pts.
The first three of the above were staged post-Masters, the latter two, like this year's, pre-Masters.

4).Matt Every was runner-up behind Curtis three years ago and, if he'd've played his final few holes last week as he did in Texas in 2012, Henrik Stenson would have won the Arnold Palmer Invitational. But it seems Every is made of sterner stuff these days, despite him not having registered a Top 25 finish on Tour since "Memphis" last June. Perhaps working with Sean Foley might have helped him there?

5).Morgan Hoffmann's fine play last week also came somewhat out of the blue, with no Top 20 results in the 2014/2015 season before Bay Hill.

6).With all the chat about Stenson and conjecture as to whether his pairing being "put on the clock" had a bearing on his defeat, he clearly reckons it did.
What difference will this make to his Masters chances?
Henrik was clearly well p1ssed off, rightly or wrongly, and hopefully this will stiffen his resolve rather than add to the suspicion of a chip on his shoulder.
Despite his MatchPlay, Players and FedEx wins, there's the feeling that Stenson's sustained excellence is under-appreciated in the U.S., the TV coverage last week, damning with faint praise, only adding to that.
I don't fancy his chances at Augusta, but would think he's a great bet for the final three Majors, where he's clocked up Top 4 finishes in four of his last five appearances.

7).This week's Valero Texas Open is the penultimate opportunity for golfers to qualify for the Billy Payne Invitational at Augusta. The Top 50 in the owg rankings, not otherwise exempt, after this week's action around the world will be invited to The Masters - no doubt all the options will be discussed elsewhere, but Harris English spurned a great chance to secure a spot last week as he slumped from 8th to 29th with a poor final round at Bay Hill.

8).And, talking of The Masters, there is speculation from Doug Ferguson this week that the size of the field may pass 100 golfers, a threshold that makes Billy Payne think: "there is a maximum number of competitors for which we can give the experience that we want them to have". "The 100 pushes that limit quite significantly."
There are three (Edit: Plus Stadler) exempt players this year who haven't been seen in competition for quite a while, Tim Clark, Stricker and Woods, so their participation, or not, will surely have a bearing on Payne's thinking, as may the revelation this month that this year's Masters will make $30M profit, let's face it, without really trying.
Ferguson's suggestion is that the year-end owgr Top 50 threshold be abandoned.
Regardless, Crenshaw has said this year's ceremonial "effort" will be his last, and there's talk that Tom Watson will also call it a day, either this year or next. Woosnam has only made two cuts in the 21st century so he should take his leave, but Sandy Lyle has made the last two cuts and will doubtless hang on, despite being tailed off last in last week's Champions Tour stop.

9).We are rapidly approaching the halfway point of this PGA Tour season, pre-play-off anyway. Among our double-dipping friends, it seems increasingly likely that Dubuisson will not play sufficient events to keep his card, while others way off the pace to secure a 2015/16 "card" include Gonzo and Sterne; not to mention Luke Donald who languishes in 140th place.

10).The Aussie "savant" Steven Bowditch played extraordinary golf thru 3 rounds at the TPC San Antonio in 2014, then struggled over the line with a Sunday 76.
No idea who might contend this week, and Thursday's weather (strong winds forecast with a chance of rain) suggests the "draw" may be significant.
Marc Warren is making his last gasp try to reach the owgr Top 50 and The Masters, while others in the field include Kaymer, Lowry, McDowell and Molinari.
Stenson won't be around this week, hopefully we'll see him in Houston.
But one thing you can be sure of: however Stenson plays at Augusta National, the final pairing on Masters Sunday will take significantly longer to play their 18 holes than Hoffmann and Henrik did last Sunday.

Last edited by kwinigolfer on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: Valero Texas Open: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 2 Empty Re: PGA Tour: Valero Texas Open: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:10 am

Did anyone see this?
Aaron Baddeley had to take an unplayable lie on the 17th hole today.
Returning to the tee of the 336 yard Par FOUR, "and hitting his third, he promptly holed out for birdie".
His other birdies were holed from shorter distances.

I'll be interested to see the "Morning" and "Afternoon" scoring comparisons. The morning wave scored approx 78 strokes, the afternoon crew look more like about 73 - certainly the top dozen plus rounds of the day came this afternoon.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: Valero Texas Open: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 2 Empty Re: PGA Tour: Valero Texas Open: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by incontinentia Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:14 am

Amazing kwini!

Morning wave had 23 scores of 80 or higher?! WTF!

Mickelson lost his head aswell, has he ever been described as a slow player? Cos he and Bones sure like to debate the shot extensively at times.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:00 am

Stroke index for Thursday morning starters was 78.6
Stroke index for afternooners was 75.9

Surprised the disparity wasn't greater, the top dozen scorers all teed off in the afternoon.

EDIT: Have seen the afternoon average score should be stated at 74.9 - that makes much more sense, still top rounds from Hoffman & Badds. And Kuchar and pointing Percy.

Last edited by kwinigolfer on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob_the_Job Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:07 am

I was going to ask if Baddeley is another player whose career achievements look a little low compared to his talent level.. but I looked him up and his career earnings on the PGA tour are $17m.
Bob_the_Job
Bob_the_Job

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:11 am

Certainly an under-achiever compared to his amateur success, but lots of fun to follow and still an amazing putter. Which he needs to be!
Plus of course he has the god thing going so all is probably good in his Badds world.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:48 am

It's going to be a little parky on the first tee in San Antonio this morning, temps in the 40's but nothing more than (Ben Wright's) "mere zephyr" in the wind department and warming up rapidly so that the beneficiaries of Thursday afternoon's better weather should once again have favourable scoring conditions.
Breezier this afternoon but nothing like yesterday, just a three-stroke handicap to overcome.

McDowell is saying he'll play "Houston" next week in preparation for Augusta, making yesterday's w/d look ever more dodgy, poor thing.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Mmm indeed.

If I quit every time I was playing Poopie injured I'd never make the 3 laps a year to keep my competition eligible handicap!

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:23 pm

Scoring better today but still some big numbers being put up, Johnny Miller's protege Zac Blair x-certificate stuff, to say the least.

Davis and Warren had terrific rounds yesterday in the worst of the weather - hope they maintain that same focus the next three days - in Marc Warren's case that should be enough to get him to The Masters.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:43 pm

Kwini:  I put some projections on what players need to pass Casey this week in the OWGR thread.  Its looking a little better for Paul.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:29 pm

I have had a quick browse with Google and on the PGA Tour stats page and I couldn't obviously see a note of what have been the highest cut marks? Anyone know without doing a lot of research?

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:02 pm

Not sure Inw, will have a look. But some US Open cuts have been pretty high.
Will have a butcher's.
Franny on his way, to Houston I hope.

Scores this morning are SIX shots better than Thursday a.m.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:41 pm

Regardless of the good "breaks" that got 'em here, it's tough to argue with the quality of Friday's leaderboard as the afternoon starters are getting going. A sponsor's dream, but here's hoping Davis and Warren can add a British flavour to the mix.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:29 pm

Seven withdrawals so far, only two of them Americans.

I got ripped on 606 for suggesting non-American golfers do themselves no favours by appearing to w/d more than average.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:48 pm

Only 3 of yesterday morning's starters currently in the Top 26.

And only 4 x 80-somethings so far today, and one of them will make the cut!

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:49 pm

Does anyone know what airfield the players private jets are using this week? I like having a look on flight radar just after the cut.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:57 pm

There can't be that many private airfields close by - sure robo could tell you if he's on board.

Very close to your heart, Mac, is the fact that the "Houston" field has been published and the injured Masters-eexempt quartet are all no-shows:
Woods
Clark
Stadler
Stricker

Will they play Augusta? Who knows?

Kevin Chappell the only player from Thursday morning's gale currently under par, but Branden Grace going very nicely - which makes a change from his usual US form.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:01 pm

I heard clark can't supinate has hand sufficiently to write his name on the entry sheet.

I doubt very much the Woods will turn up at Augusta.  Being injured seems to play into some sort of delusion he has.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:15 pm

I wonder if Strick, Smalrus and Clark will be looking for a raincheck if they don't play the Masters?  Raincheck?  At the Masters?  laughing

At least they have all played the Masters before.

I remember Aussie Michael Sim getting an invite to the Masters in 2010.  Was injured and didn't play.  Never has got close to another invite.  He is down in OZ playing that tour and is ranked about 1000.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:20 pm

The private Jets on that side of the city would all fly out of the main San Antonio International Airport (SAT).   Probably 15 minutes by car to get down there... straight S down 281 maybe 20 minutes even with traffic...   Nice airport, with very little traffic as it's not a hub for any of the major airlines... yet is serviced by most if not all the biggies.

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:37 pm

robo,
You working next week?

Good field, but some disappointing absentees.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:49 pm

Thanks robo. Most business jets don't see to show up on the flight tracking sights but it is always worth having a look. I am pretty sure netjets sometimes shows up.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:37 am

kwinigolfer wrote:There can't be that many private airfields close by - sure robo could tell you if he's on board.

Very close to your heart, Mac, is the fact that the "Houston" field has been published and the injured Masters-eexempt quartet are all no-shows:
Woods
Clark
Stadler
Stricker

Will they play Augusta? Who knows?

Addl notes on Houston field... 38 Masters qualified players as of now (counting Lahiri who's #35). Looks to be around a level 56 event.

Sponsor Exemptions:

2 Webbies - Oscar Fraustro, Jarrod Lyle
2 Members not otherwse exempt - Byrd, Wagner
4 Unrestricted - Darren Clarke, Sam Saunders, Roger Sloan, 1 yet to be named
4 Designated for Masters Qualifed - Ilonen, Lahiri, Luiten, Willett
2 Special Foreign Exemptions - None

As of now, 18 entered Webbies not in field

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:46 am

kwinigolfer wrote:robo,
You working next week?

Good field, but some disappointing absentees.
Kwini... other than shooting some grip and grins through Wed,  not working it as I got a gig in L.A. late next week. So other than a light "social" schedule through Wed to visit and such... so not much insight coming from me next week.  Missing San Antonio for the first time in ages this year too... these dang better paying jobs just keep getting in the way☺️

And field is about what was expected.... Rory wasn't much of a surprise as his people were signaling a likely absence since early this year..   Next year should be much better as Houston is kind of "sharing" it's field with Valero this week... but next year Valero moves back after the Masters... so it plays Valspar, Bay Hill, Houston, Masters...  I'd expect Houston to tick back up 2-6 points next year.... especially since #1 Jordan Spieth will certainly be playing... Whistle

EDIT: And by the way... I'm pretty sure the last SE is being held for a player who might become qualified for the Masters. I heard Coetzee's name bandied about quite a bit a few weeks ago... not in direct reference to a SE, just that they hope he returns, so I'd guess they're hoping it would be him. Apparently he made quite a positive impression hobnobbing with HGA folks and sponsors and such 2 years ago... I didn't meet him, but I guess a very personable and funny guy maybe... anybody know?

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:37 am

Good stuff robo,
But one ?:
Surely Austin's WGC: MatchPlay is in there somewhere??
Perhaps the calendar shuffles the year forward a couple of days (leap year as well) and there are 2 x TX events between Bay Hill and Augusta?

Marc Warren was on the wrong end of the draw this week but hope he moves back up the leaderboard and gets another "rep".
If Stricker doesn't play the SHO, I'm guessing he won't play Augusta given his long-standing expressions of gratitude to "Houston".

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:39 am

Kwini... Oops... you're right... there are two Texas Swings...

Here's next years tentative schedule...

After Doral... it goes like this.

March
Valspar
API
WGC Dell Match Play Austin (possible alt even to be added)
Houston

April
Masters
Heritage
New Orleans
Wells Fargo

May
Players
Valero
Byron Nelson
Colonial

June
Memorial
Memphis
U.S. Open
Travelers
Greenbriar

July
John Deere
British OPEN (Barbasol alt)
Canadian Open
PGA Championship

August
Olympics - Qucken Loans National (Note: Quicken is Aug 4-7, Olympics is Aug 6-9, WGC Bridgestone is Aug 11-14)
WGC Bridgestone (Reno Alt)
Greensboro
Playoffs...

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:17 am

Cheers robo

Inw,
Highest cut in a non-Major?
According to pgatour.com this week's +6 was the highest since the 2012 Quicken Loans tournament, +6 then too but possibly a smaller field.

EDIT: Golf Channel reports that 53 of the 75 who made the cut this week played Thursday p.m. / Friday a.m.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:30 am

Thanks Kwini. Often wondered.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:23 am

McLaren wrote:I heard clark can't supinate has hand sufficiently to write his name on the entry sheet.

I doubt very much the Woods will turn up at Augusta.  Being injured seems to play into some sort of delusion he has.
Laugh Now that one I do like Mac.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:33 am

Plenty of European Tour players in next week's Houston field:
Clarke, Donaldson, Dubuisson, Gonzo,
Sergio, Harrington, Ilonen, Kaymer
Lahiri, Luiten, Molinari, Justin Rose
Stenson, Westwood, Willett

probably one or two I've missed, but definitely no McDowell. But Kings Charl and Louis will be there plus Casey & Cabrera.

Balls in the air at 9.45 a.m. San Antonio time today, threesomes of both tees, and weather should be good!

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:18 pm

Not on everyone's radar, but Greg Eason (currently on pace to secure a PGA Tour card) and Kelvin Day have made the cut in the web.com event, continuing their promising season. And Seamus Power has made another cut, only to be "rewarded" with 18 x Round 3 holes with Greg Owen.
A long way to go for all of them but well worth keeping an eye on.

EDIT: Greg Eason's pgatour.com profile shows him as having been born in "Leicester City". Hope he doesn't get relegated.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:11 pm

kwinigolfer wrote:And Seamus Power has made another cut, only to be "rewarded" with 18 x Round 3 holes with Greg Owen.

????

Is this another PGATour / Web conspiracy against Europeans?

Although not playing this week, a blast from the (recent) past, is doing pretty well on the Web tour.  Steve Marino is 7th on the money list.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:49 pm

Two Europeans though GPB, can't one have a little dig at a fellow Englishman?

The European Tour leaving the door open for Coetzee to win in Morocco, but early steps backwards from Todd and Warren will help pave Casey's path to Augusta. Still very early days though.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:21 pm

Quite enjoy watching tournaments at the Valero course, but just can't imagine playing it meself, not in less than about 125 strokes anyway.

Jimmy Walker in pole position. Will it he make his homefield advantage pay? 54-hole leaders haven't won on Tour too much this season, plus no repeat winners. Most likely one of those will change Sunday, possibly both.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by sirbenson Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:35 pm

kwinigolfer wrote:Two Europeans though GPB, can't one have a little dig at a fellow Englishman?

The European Tour leaving the door open for Coetzee to win in Morocco, but early steps backwards from Todd and Warren will help pave Casey's path to Augusta. Still very early days though.

He needs to keep an eye on Matt Jones too.....

sirbenson

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:03 pm

Looks like Casey is still dodging bullets to stay in the top-50... Todd is the only one inside the number to pass at this point (T18 needing roughly a 27th) . After that Casey can take one more bullet, but that's it. Looks like the biggest threats are Matt Jones who needs a 5th and is currently T12, and Coetzee needing a win and just one back of the lead in Morocco...

Other than that... not sure I can see English getting up from 33rd to 8th... or Steele or Kokrak getting by Walker for the win. Barring the miracle of miracles... seems like everybody else is dead in the water.

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:11 pm

Won't affect Casey in any way, but there are plenty of potential Masters no-shows, not just Clark, Stads, Stricker & Woods.
But Weir is certainly not fit, and who knows about Bjorn - w/d'd last time out in mid-round due to "personal reasons"?
Perhaps one or two others as well.

Matt Jones is a streaky golfer n'est ce pas? Seems a popular guy out there.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by sirbenson Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:16 pm

https://twitter.com/stevestricker/status/581537141760659457

RE Stricker....Looks like he will play the Masters!

sirbenson

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:27 pm

Perfectly useless trivia:
I wonder if this has ever happened before:
One of the guys in the leading threesome Saturday will be grouped Sunday with one of the blokes in the last (of those who made the cut) threesome. Charley Hoffman and Dustin Johnson.

Don't see the point of Stricker wasting space at Augusta. (Plenty of others in that category, needless to say.)

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:33 am

kwinigolfer wrote:Don't see the point of Stricker wasting space at Augusta. (Plenty of others in that category, needless to say.)
Could be not a problem after this year... Unless he pulls off a top-12 this year (very doubtful)... then this very well could be his last Masters. I wish him well though...

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:41 am

Couldn't possibly not wish Stricker well regardless, but difficult to understand why he wouldn't play Houston, given all the mutual goodwill.
Otherwise his most recent warm-up is the Shark Shoot Out. No Jerry Kelly at Augusta!

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:19 am

Couple of videos on the PGA Tour site. One they title using the word albatross at last. Click here and Phil Mick club breaking hitting out of the bunker. Click here. The second one made me laugh as the advert that played before the video when I watched it was for Callaway.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:08 pm

9.35 a.m. kick-off today in San Antonio, forecast for calm conditions in the morning with a breeze picking up just in time to affect the leaders on the back nine. Sunny and warm.

Back to 6-hour time difference?

Casey presumably keeping an eye on Messrs Coetzee, Jones and Todd.
Marc Warren played some of the best golf during the worst Thursday & Friday conditions, then failed to capitalize on a more favourable tee-time yesterday. Mountain to climb.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Is it time to add Tommy Fleetwood's name alongside George Coetzee? Obviously only one of them can win and thereby earn a Masters trip, but it DOES increase the chance of an owgr qualifier coming from the Road To Morooco.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:28 pm

kwinigolfer wrote:Is it time to add Tommy Fleetwood's name alongside George Coetzee? Obviously only one of them can win and thereby earn a Masters trip, but it DOES increase the chance of an owgr qualifier coming from the Road To Morooco.
Yep... I had discounted Fleetwood figuring he was too far back...  but if he keeps it on a roll.. who knows?

EDIT: OOPSIE... double for Fleetwood, pretty much seals his fate...

And Kwini as per Stricker... don't forget he's had back surgery which explains why he hasn't been playing.  I can only guess, but it could be he just doesn't feel ready to go two weeks in a row yet, so he skips Houston.

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:37 pm

Yup, Dream over for Fleetwood.

and:

Yup, understand the back surgery piece but Houston has always been a special tournament for Stricker, very surprised he wouldn't have made a "rehab" start.

Talking of back surgery, I see that Stuart Appleby will be out until the summer . . . . . . .

Great Sunday for J-M O, tied for first with EIGHT! of his best friends.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:07 pm

Casey watch: He's dodged the Morocco bullet.

And poor starts for Matt Jones & Harris English also help the Casey cause.

Lowry stuck in reverse and it looks like Marc Warren needs an otherworldly second nine to have any chance of making The Masters.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Jordan Spieth looking like a champ again. Not.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:10 pm

You have a problem with Spieth, Mac?

He's currently lying T2 and the leader is 6 shots ahead. Seems a reasonable week's work to me

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:24 pm

Jimmy Walker reached a new level in 2014, is he ready to win a Major??...
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:30 pm

Certainly a fantastic last 18 months inco.

And a terrific effort from Marc Warren, birdieing his final two holes. According to GPB that may be one shot short of a Masters invite, a bit like Marcel Siem last year. Great try though from the wrong side of the draw. Hope he takes away the positives.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next