Tonight - May eventually contain WM spoilers

Go down

Tonight - May eventually contain WM spoilers

Post by DrDeath on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:28 pm

So what is everyone expecting this evening?

I suspect a Shaemus return
Hopefully a year long set up of Rock v HHH or Rock v Brock to begin
Undertaker speech?

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

Re: Tonight - May eventually contain WM spoilers

Post by Kay Fabe on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:50 pm

I thought we'd get a set up for Taker/Sting at Mania 32 (although i hated thelat very thought) but after seeing the state of that HHH match last night and the infinite amount of WrestleCrap they had to associate with it then Sting doesn't deserve another high profile WrestleMania match so hopefully they dont crap all over us with that.

Sheamus will probably be back tonight, I think they've been announcing his comeback since post Rumble

Is Rock booked for tonight? Him vs Brock for a years time would be interesting but it would make Reigns look like a Bitch, his big cousin coming back to fight his battles after Lesnar bullied him

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:55 pm

I personally don't have any excitement about rock vs brock. I think brock is beyond the rock now, particularly in the ring. He needs to be feuding with current superstars. If wwe want a huge match in Texas next year, how about one final time, rock vs Austin? Leave brock to build feuds with rollins, orton, bryan etc

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:38 pm

I suspect Sheamus' return will be put on hold for now, it'll bomb on the night after Mania.

This is becoming the traditional night to bring up NXT talent, so we might be Neville debut full time.

Really looking forward to seeing what Rollins has in store, and who his first challenger will be.

And Heyman. Good god Heyman will have a great promo.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:45 pm

I know I'll definitely be in the minority camp here but im bored of Heyman, I used to hang on his every word but I've become weary of him in the last few months, he just doesn't do it for me anymore, tin hat time though coz I know he is majorly liked by most, its just me, plus I worry his heart is gonna give out Live on TV

I think Orton must be the number one contender doesn't he, I know Reigns will have a gripe but in both kayfabe and in logocal terms Reigns won the Rumble to gain entry into the WrestleMania Main Event, he got exactly that, it wasn't one on one but he wont be the first or last Rumble winner to have a 3 way at Wrestlemania. 

Orton beat Rollins clean in the middle of the ring, that has to elevate him to #1 contender spot

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:53 pm

Lesnar will have a rematch clause i'd assume, and has done Extreme Rules before. But Orton will have a shout. Reigns probably could have a shout too. Heel Sheamus to cost Reigns would be nice, get him out of the picture for a bit. I really want to see Orton/Lesnar at some point

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:13 pm

Orton Lesnar has to happen,  I thought with both he and Rollins in the Authority it would have been cool for Seth to screw over Orton in his match with Lesnar.

I can't imagine Brock working the next PPV, he might but I don't think he'll be needed with Orton and Reigns available to Seth plus I'm not sure if they want to keep Lesnar in the Title picture anyway

I've got no enthusiasm whatsoever for Sheamus, I think he's got all the tools though, I'd like to see a big gimmick change from him, I just find him too plain.

I'm looking forward to seeing Rollins as the Champ

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:16 pm

Yeah I'm thinking Lesnar will probably come out tonight and Heyman will say that Lesnar has ripped up his contract or something along those lines and we won't see Lesnar again until the build up to Summerslam where I think he might face Daniel Bryan. I think last night was the last we'll see of Lesnar near the world championship.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jermaine2015 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:23 pm

I don't watch wrestling as much as I have done previously but are WWE serious with Cena and Bryan having to win second tier championships?

Jermaine2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:25 pm

Do you think they'd waste a Lesnar appearance on something like that? They could but personally I feel it'd be a bit wasteful, the show is bound to be action packed anyway.

Lesnar/Bryan has no right to be good, the size and power difference shpuld makr it a mismatch but you just know they would have an incredible match, I'd rather see Bryan face him at WrestleMania but SummerSlam would be good too

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:26 pm

Jermaine2015 wrote:I don't watch wrestling as much as I have done previously but are WWE serious with Cena and Bryan having to win second tier championships?
The WWE played me with this one, I was sure Lesnar was going over Reigns after those two won the belts, I felt it signalled the World Champ wouldn't be full time

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:30 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:Do you think they'd waste a Lesnar appearance on something like that? They could but personally I feel it'd be a bit wasteful, the show is bound to be action packed anyway.

Lesnar/Bryan has no right to be good, the size and power difference shpuld makr it a mismatch but you just know they would have an incredible match, I'd rather see Bryan face him at WrestleMania but SummerSlam would be good too

Yes. A lot of his Raw appearances have involved him standing behind Heyman as he delivers a promo. He is booked on the show and has been since before he re-signed, but as I'm expecting him to go some time off, think it will just be to announce he's leaving.

I know Bryan is smaller than CM Punk but I think the best match Lesnar has had since his return was against CM Punk. I am fairly positive that Lesnar and Bryan could have an amazing match and it'd be a waste if WWE didn't have it. I'm expecting it wouldn't happen at Wrestlemania, Summerslam seems more likely.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:39 pm

With the dirtsheets stating Ambrose is in line for a major push come Summerslam what would be the odds on a Shield triple threat for the title?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:16 pm

Crimey wrote:
Kay Fabe wrote:Do you think they'd waste a Lesnar appearance on something like that? They could but personally I feel it'd be a bit wasteful, the show is bound to be action packed anyway.

Yes. A lot of his Raw appearances have involved him standing behind Heyman as he delivers a promo. He is booked on the show and has been since before he re-signed, but as I'm expecting him to go some time off, think it will just be to announce he's leaving.

I know Bryan is smaller than CM Punk but I think the best match Lesnar has had since his return was against CM Punk. I am fairly positive that Lesnar and Bryan could have an amazing match and it'd be a waste if WWE didn't have it. I'm expecting it wouldn't happen at Wrestlemania, Summerslam seems more likely.
When I said I feel it'd be a wasted appearance that had nothing to do with the fact he'd stand behind Heyman and do/say nothing, like you say many of his appearances mimic that very tactic, however his appearances usually coincide with some storyline progression, if this was just to say he's leaving I don't think that really adds to any real storyline, that being said, if he's booked he's booked - I'd like to see him on RAW I just feel that his Appearances are sparse enough without using one when he wont be seen again for months

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:19 pm

Hero wrote:With the dirtsheets stating Ambrose is in line for a major push come Summerslam what would be the odds on a Shield triple threat for the title?
Makes sense and has some good history behind it, whats the thinking behind pushing him though? Whens the last timr he won a feud, I've been disappointed the way they've booked him in the last 4-6 months

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:20 pm

Ambrose has to be a Money in the Bank contender

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:21 pm

I cant see Reigns winning it, so Ambrose and Wyatt seem the two obvious shots

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:11 pm

Rusev's gotta be in with a shout of winning the case this year too

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:10 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Ambrose has to be a Money in the Bank contender

It's amazing Ambrose is still hot with the crowd considering how he's been booked

I don't think he's won a PPV match since The Shield broke up.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:27 am

Nakatomi Plaza wrote:

It's amazing Ambrose is still hot with the crowd considering how he's been booked

I don't think he's won a PPV match since The Shield broke up.

He hasn't had a PPV singles win since Night of Champions '13

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:55 am

Punk had an incredibly poor win/loss PPV record in the two years or so leading up to his finest hour at the MitB 2011 - its amazing how some guys can stay over yet guys who are often protected can't keep themselves over

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:44 am

Yeah I don't think Ambrose has even been harmed with how he's been booked at all, it's not great that he loses, but as a character his losses are brushed off and he's still believable as a contender when he wrestles.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus on Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:15 pm

Do you see a potential Shield triple threat at the next WM?
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero on Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:42 pm

I think it'll be Summerslam for it.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:41 pm

God damn that title looks good on Rollins.

On that note, anyone else notice he didnt have his custom sideplates on? Theres a video showing them being fitted so they definitely exist. Anyone have any ideas?

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:09 pm

Was that video not just taking Brocks side plates off?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo on Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:35 am

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/fan_shot_images/380292/DIARY_0329_35-2653811393_0.0.0.jpg

His plates definitely on there.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:54 pm

I'm kind of disappointed that Rusev came out to face Golddust of all people.

I'd have really played up his loss. This is a character who came to WM in a tank, which was so way cool, but so massively over the top that I think you can do anything.

So, I'd have had a vignette where he's called back to Russia. He is stripped of the medal they gave him. He is humbled and Lana is taken away. That explains Lana's absence and Rusev defeating the likes of Golddust in future episodes can be him taking out his revenge and doing what he does to try to get the Russians to give him back the medal and Lana.
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum