That really grinds my gears thread

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

That really grinds my gears thread - Page 22 Empty That really grinds my gears thread

Post by Crimey on Mon 06 Apr 2015, 2:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Removed the old one because it was full of crap.

Remember that this section is open only under the condition that it isn't used to attack others. Attacks based on religion was a big reason why it was closed the last two times, so cut it out. If you can't play nicely, don't play at all. 

Next time I'm just deleting the section, it's a waste of my time having to wade through all the crap. This thread is supposed to be light-hearted, keep it that way.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

That really grinds my gears thread - Page 22 Empty Re: That really grinds my gears thread

Post by navyblueshorts on Mon 02 Sep 2019, 11:55 am

SecretFly wrote:Yes, let's bring a degree of normalcy back to the King's English.

Funny you should mention that as I was just on my way in to put Disaster Press Conferences on the List.

Not so much of a problem with official 'First Responders' (another title I hate) talking to the public.  It's the choreography that I hate.  You have one guy as spokesperson, who takes all the questions...but virtually all heads of all damn departments involved have to try to get their heads on camera behind him..... and they squeeze and squeeze and squeeze to make sure their name tag and their cap and their medals get on the podium too.  Comical crap.

It has been long an exercise in self preening in America but bit by bit, the same antics are coming in thus side of the Atlantic too.  All we need is the one guy.  It's a disaster.  The rest of you hop it back to your jobs, you're probably needed.
Decent shout on those types of conferences, but picard Argh!!! Do you mean 'normality'? I assume you've deliberately done this...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

That really grinds my gears thread - Page 22 Empty Re: That really grinds my gears thread

Post by SecretFly on Mon 02 Sep 2019, 12:13 pm

Me?..... purposefully set out to make people's teeth grind?   Whistle angel

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum