The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That really grinds my gears thread

+46
Galted
TopHat24/7
Scottrf
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Steffan
lfc91
dyrewolfe
nadeem2099
Scott is Back
88Chris05
Tattie Scones RRN
lostinwales
Breadvan
SecretFly
huw
Duty281
President Trump
Corporalhumblebucket
Pr4wn
gw
incontinentia
Adam D
MIG
Hero
ShahenshahG
hampo17
seanmichaels
superflyweight
Mad for Chelsea
McLaren
dummy_half
compelling and rich
Mind the windows Tino.
Marco_Marky - Stuffington
aja424
Ent
Dolphin Ziggler
westisbest
Rowley
kingraf
TRUSSMAN66
Pal Joey
Stella
Derbymanc
Crimey
50 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

That really grinds my gears thread - Page 13 Empty That really grinds my gears thread

Post by Crimey Mon 06 Apr 2015, 2:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Removed the old one because it was full of crap.

Remember that this section is open only under the condition that it isn't used to attack others. Attacks based on religion was a big reason why it was closed the last two times, so cut it out. If you can't play nicely, don't play at all. 

Next time I'm just deleting the section, it's a waste of my time having to wade through all the crap. This thread is supposed to be light-hearted, keep it that way.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

That really grinds my gears thread - Page 13 Empty Re: That really grinds my gears thread

Post by Guest Tue 23 Aug 2016, 3:36 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Have you looked out of the window, Navy?
Wow. 24? 36 hours? Not what I'd call a Summer. How about the utter rubbish we endured for almost all of June? Or the fact it's almost never over 20°C for more than a day or two at a time anywhere but the southeast? Last year was utter scheiss as well.
You miserable f*cking c*nt! The sun is glinting beautifully off the discarded needles and cans of Polish lager that adorn the "Puddle" here in Bradders. How could you not find beauty in that or be serenaded by the multitude of different accents all screaming abuse at their kids or demanding money with menaces at the cash machines.

Back to top Go down

That really grinds my gears thread - Page 13 Empty Re: That really grinds my gears thread

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 23 Aug 2016, 4:19 pm

Having to go through the motions of banal conversation....

"Good to see you"...(No it isn't !!)

"How's the wife ??"...."Good, how's yours?" (Actually I don't care if your wife ends up being murdered and eaten by savages..).....

"You'll both have to come round for dinner sometime"..."Yes we will" (in the next life preferably)..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Aug 2016, 4:41 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Having to go through the motions of banal conversation....

"Good to see you"...(No it isn't !!)

"How's the wife ??"...."Good, how's yours?" (Actually I don't care if your wife ends up being murdered and eaten by savages..).....

"You'll both have to come round for dinner sometime"..."Yes we will" (in the next life preferably)..

How's work? (It still f*cking sucks)

How are the kids? (still f*cking dreadful and I wish I could have them adopted)

How are your folks? (the same - either still alive or still dead)

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Mon 03 Oct 2016, 4:55 pm

My lil lad and little missus doing the fricking bottle flip, *thump *thump *thump 'stop flipping that bloody thing' silence..................*thump *thump *thump

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 07 Oct 2016, 1:59 pm

Tatoos. Apologies to anyone that has them.

An original thing initially, now any sad sucker that has them just looks like a sheep following the crowd. No, you're not Yakuza or a Maori and no-one gives a sh!t that you're displaying some inner angst/'strength'/whatever. Just another facet of the "look at me" society we seem to inhabit now.

Oh, and they're going to look cr@p in 30-40 years when you're old and no-one is going to be able to decipher that oh so meaningful bit of text that now looks like a bird has shat on you....
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 07 Oct 2016, 2:04 pm

I partially agree with that Navy. Visible tattoos tend to wind me up a bit if they're half arsed or pictures of people. Girl at work got a Beyonce wearing a feathered hat tattoos on her arm it looks absolutely stunning as a piece of artwork but she's a 25 year old girl...by the time she's 45 it's going to look like Chief Sitting Bull.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 07 Oct 2016, 2:12 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:Tatoos. Apologies to anyone that has them.

An original thing initially, now any sad sucker that has them just looks like a sheep following the crowd. No, you're not Yakuza or a Maori and no-one gives a sh!t that you're displaying some inner angst/'strength'/whatever. Just another facet of the "look at me" society we seem to inhabit now.

Oh, and they're going to look cr@p in 30-40 years when you're old and no-one is going to be able to decipher that oh so meaningful bit of text that now looks like a bird has shat on you....

OK 100%

There's going to be some scary looking granddads and grandmothers playing bingo in forty or fifty years time - a pirates' den of old dears and misters.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2016, 2:40 pm

In 30, 40, 50 years it will be the norm therefore no-one will look scary. What WILL be weird is loads of old blokes called Jayden, Kaileb and the like instead of Arnold or Ernie

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 07 Oct 2016, 2:52 pm

It won't be the norm because the new younger generation will 'rebel' against the norms of their elders - as they always do Rolling Eyes - and chase after the new cool clean-skin look. Grandpop, with the tattoo up his neck and crawling onto his face, will look like a devil to kids in 50 year's time

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2016, 2:55 pm

SecretFly wrote:It won't be the norm because the new younger generation will 'rebel' against the norms of their elders - as they always do Rolling Eyes  - and chase after the new cool clean-skin look.  Grandpop, with the tattoo up his neck and crawling onto his face, will look like a devil to kids in 50 year's time
You misunderstand sir, it will be the norm to see heavily tattooed old people so it won't be that scary as the kids in 50 years time will opt for the un-tattooed look but have all their organs attached to the outside of their bodies

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 07 Oct 2016, 3:03 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
SecretFly wrote:It won't be the norm because the new younger generation will 'rebel' against the norms of their elders - as they always do Rolling Eyes  - and chase after the new cool clean-skin look.  Grandpop, with the tattoo up his neck and crawling onto his face, will look like a devil to kids in 50 year's time
You misunderstand sir, it will be the norm to see heavily tattooed old people so it won't be that scary as the kids in 50 years time will opt for the un-tattooed look but have all their organs attached to the outside of their bodies

Laugh

I think I'll get a tattoo on my face, to help delay the arrival of that more drastic new buzz on the scene.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2016, 3:05 pm

SecretFly wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Laugh

I think I'll get a tattoo on my face, to help delay the arrival of that more drastic new buzz on the scene.
Why not be ahead of the curve and get someone else's internal organs attached to the outside of your body?

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 07 Oct 2016, 3:13 pm

I'm a different kind of trailblazer, Dave.  I'll keep to my boring spot under a bridge waiting for juicy idiots to walk across it.  A safer kind'a kink.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2016, 4:14 pm

Trip trap, trip trap.....

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 07 Oct 2016, 7:51 pm

The Nokia ringtone. There's just something about it that irritates the Frak out of me.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 10 Oct 2016, 8:31 am

when you live in a cul de sac (or any dead end) and taxis pick you up facing the wrong way, turn around you ejict

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2016, 8:36 am

Companies flogging an old product but claiming it's been re-imagined or re-invented.

I've called it retrovention...it's a massively c*ntish term and therefore I fully expect it to be part of marketing lexicon within six months.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2016, 9:22 am

Why is mocking Islam deemed racist while mocking Christianity (example Monty Python) is not?  The BBC has wall to wall coverage of "racist" gymnast Louis Smith when what is described as an "islamophobic" video from a smart phone was posted on line - which is just him & his mate larking about saying Allahu Akhbar.  He has been forced to apologise for his offensive behaviour. There will be an investigation of this serious "Islamophobic" incident. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37604781/louis-smith-says-he-is-deeply-sorry-for-offensive-video

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 10 Oct 2016, 9:44 am

bit touchy about religion some of them, the danish cartoon showed that

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2016, 10:00 am

If one wasn't allowed to poke fun at and criticise Christianity we would all still be living in the Dark Ages with the institutions of the Inquisition hovering over us. This is where many are trying to drag us back to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Mon 10 Oct 2016, 10:13 am

The fact that they don't realise crap like this just further divides us really gets on my nerves

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2016, 10:26 am

What happened to turning the other cheek and all that forgiveness b*ll*cks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Mon 10 Oct 2016, 10:32 am

Sod that crap Dave :-)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2016, 10:38 am

DAVE667 wrote:What happened to turning the other cheek and all that forgiveness b*ll*cks?
That is found in Christianity* but not Islam.

*Matthew 5:39 "But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."

Christianity was essentially a pacifist teaching but it was taken over by the Romans, becoming the Roman Church and a support vehicle for Roman Empire repression (the Western Roman Empire morphed into the Holy Roman Empire).  Islam was from its very origin a vehicle for revolution (Muhammad's revolution), and violent repression & control.

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 10 Oct 2016, 10:50 am

"If thouest woman does not act in a modest of manner, you may smacketh the b*tch upeth or give her a spanking she will remember for the rest of her insignificant life"
-DAVE667's Book of Life
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 10 Oct 2016, 10:54 am

Praise be to DAVE667!

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2016, 10:58 am

nadeem2099 wrote:"If thouest woman does not act in a modest of manner, you may smacketh the b*tch upeth or give her a spanking she will remember for the rest of her insignificant life"
-DAVE667's Book of Life
Her life would not be insignificant as she would be my woman thus giving her a dignity and pride she would never have felt otherwise had she been the woman of someone like, oh I don't know, Nadeem (just plucked that name out of the air randomly)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2016, 11:02 am

Nore Staat wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:What happened to turning the other cheek and all that forgiveness b*ll*cks?
That is found in Christianity* but not Islam.

*Matthew 5:39 "But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."

Christianity was essentially a pacifist teaching but it was taken over by the Romans, becoming the Roman Church and a support vehicle for Roman Empire repression (the Western Roman Empire morphed into the Holy Roman Empire).  Islam was from its very origin a vehicle for revolution (Muhammad's revolution), and violent repression & control.
This is completely at odds with the spoutings of most Islamic spokesmen who, when asked on TV to denounced acts of terrorism, say things like "Islam is all about peace."

Are they liars, are they mistaken? Have they been getting the whole thing ar$e backwards since the Quran was written? Can we not just amalgamate the Bible, Quran and other Holy tomes into one big book of unimaginably useless b*ll*cks? This would save a lot of time, effort, misery and suffering.

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 10 Oct 2016, 11:13 am

DAVE667 wrote:
nadeem2099 wrote:"If thouest woman does not act in a modest of manner, you may smacketh the b*tch upeth or give her a spanking she will remember for the rest of her insignificant life"
-DAVE667's Book of Life
Her life would not be insignificant as she would be my woman thus giving her a dignity and pride she would never have felt otherwise had she been the woman of someone like, oh I don't know, Nadeem (just plucked that name out of the air randomly)
Laugh "If thou picketh a woman from the red light district for "fun and games" then a game of Twister is perfect for shenanigans"
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2016, 11:15 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Nore Staat wrote: ...  Islam was from its very origin a vehicle for revolution (Muhammad's revolution), and violent repression & control.
This is completely at odds with the spoutings of most Islamic spokesmen who, when asked on TV to denounced acts of terrorism, say things like "Islam is all about peace."

Are they liars, are they mistaken? Have they been getting the whole thing ar$e backwards since the Quran was written? Can we not just amalgamate the Bible, Quran and other Holy tomes into one big book of unimaginably useless b*ll*cks? This would save a lot of time, effort, misery and suffering.
No they are different.  

The problem with religion is that they are not just religion.  For example Islam is a complete politics - it is totalitarian.  

With the Quran Allah is all merciful for believers.  But for unbelievers (including pagans, Jews and Christians - which were present in Mecca and Arabia at the time of Muhammad) Allah is not all merciful.  Unbelievers have to submit to Allah (& Allah's Messenger - Muhammad) - Islam is an Arabic word meaning submission or surrender (to Allah and Allah's Messenger - Muhammad) and convert - in order not to have Allah's wrath fall upon them and spend an eternity in Hell.

In the past Buddhism gained traction in the West.  This led to people meditating and becoming pacifists.  Now Islam is gaining increasing widespread traction in the west - but you won't find these adherents meditating etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 10 Oct 2016, 11:25 am

People who make snap judgements on my mood and general demeanour, based on my facial expressions when they ask a dumbass question whilst I'm in the middle of something.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2016, 11:28 am

Nore Staat wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Nore Staat wrote: ...  Islam was from its very origin a vehicle for revolution (Muhammad's revolution), and violent repression & control.

No they are different.  

The problem with religion is that they are not just religion.  For example Islam is a complete politics - it is totalitarian.  

With the Quran Allah is all merciful for believers.  But for unbelievers (including pagans, Jews and Christians - which were present in Mecca and Arabia at the time of Muhammad) Allah is not all merciful.  Unbelievers have to submit to Allah (& Allah's Messenger - Muhammad) - Islam is an Arabic word meaning submission or surrender (to Allah and Allah's Messenger - Muhammad) and convert - in order not to have Allah's wrath fall upon them and spend an eternity in Hell.

In the past Buddhism gained traction in the West.  This led to people meditating and becoming pacifists.  Now Islam is gaining increasing widespread traction in the west - but you won't find these adherents meditating etc.
I'm aware they're all different, I just said, couldn't we just amalgamate these teaching into ONE book of utterly pointless b*llocks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2016, 11:40 am

Nore Staat wrote:Why is mocking Islam deemed racist while mocking Christianity (example Monty Python) is not?  The BBC has wall to wall coverage of "racist" gymnast Louis Smith when what is described as an "islamophobic" video from a smart phone was posted on line - which is just him & his mate larking about saying Allahu Akhbar.  He has been forced to apologise for his offensive behaviour.  There will be an investigation of this serious "Islamophobic" incident. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37604781/louis-smith-says-he-is-deeply-sorry-for-offensive-video

Would there be this uproar if Smith was seen raising his hands in the air and saying in a "Deep South" accent, "Brothers and sisters, I want you to open your hearts and PRAAAIISSSE JEEEEZZUS, I said , praise Jeeezus with all a'your heart and open you wallets and send in that money, thank you Lord thank you!"

All religion is bullsh!t, I find religious people taking offense at anything to be hypocritical and hilarious in equal measure.

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 10 Oct 2016, 11:43 am

If said book were to exist dave what should it be called? I'm thinking something like "The book of Peace & Serenity" or "Feck everything and just worship Dave"
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2016, 11:43 am

It would be like trying to amalgamate Marxism with Liberalism, trying to amalgamate Pacifism with Totalitarian Fascism.  You could try.

I know people get fed up and lump everything together and then say we should get rid of that.  I suppose one could become a militant atheist or a nihilist.

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 10 Oct 2016, 11:44 am

DAVE667 wrote:
I'm aware they're all different, I just said,  couldn't we just amalgamate these teaching into ONE book of utterly pointless b*llocks?

They have. It's now called the Internet.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 10 Oct 2016, 11:49 am

Nore Staat wrote: I suppose one could become a militant atheist.

Laugh Those guys are the best. "I believe in nothing, me....and I'm here to defend my right to have that view and express the belief that the whole world should share that view because it's the only way humanity will save itself from the oblivion of false gods and the rubbish spouted by established religions. Atheism is the only true route to knowledge and salvation in this mad world. Join us and together we will rule the Universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

.... but we have no religion, like Whistle

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 10 Oct 2016, 11:57 am

SecretFly wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
I'm aware they're all different, I just said,  couldn't we just amalgamate these teaching into ONE book of utterly pointless b*llocks?

They have.  It's now called the Internet.
That will just breed controversy imho fly. It will just go into a war between which Web browser is better. There will be some Google Chromeatics vs MSNerds and soon we'll start worshiping Bill Gates!
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2016, 12:04 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:If said book were to exist dave what should it be called? I'm thinking something like "The book of Peace & Serenity" or "Feck everything and just worship Dave"
No, I'd prefer "The Book of Pointless B*llocks (read, ignore....then go about your day!)"
Not interested in being worshipped, Nadeem, just happy for people to live and let live... with the word "LIVE" being foremost in that statement)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2016, 12:07 pm

SecretFly wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Disagree, the internet has information of how to fix certain stuff with the need for calling out professionals (talking about toilets and the like as opposed to detatched limbs). The B.I.B.L.E.* doesn't have that

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Mon 10 Oct 2016, 12:09 pm

Isn't atheism really just saying that there's no evidence for the existence of a God/Creator (call him what you like), therefore the sensible position is to suppose there isn't one? Though yes, militant atheists also get on my nerves: what's wrong with letting people believe what they want to believe if it makes them feel better?

Interesting debate about Christianity. The history of early Christianity is a fascinating subject. The best indications we have from Jesus is that he didn't want to fund a new religion at all. He was in fact a very conservative Jewish Rabbi, preaching the "end of days" (i.e. impending apocalypse). It's only afterwards, when the Jewish people refused to follow him, that he was turned into a founder of a new order, mostly through Paul's preachings, which came some time (about 30-40 years) after his death. Of course it's hard to get a clear picture due to lack of records, etc.

The biggest problem with the Bible is precisely the lack of close accounts of Jesus's life (the Gospels being written well after his death for instance, and some of them contradicting one another). Jesus's message of peace may well have existed, or it may have been invented completely by other people: some of the words attributed to him about "pitting mother against daugther, father against son", etc. (not sure of the exact quote, offhand) don't exactly hint at Kumbaya-round-the-campfire.

By contrast, we have a better (though not perfect) picture of Mohammed as a historical figure, and his message. But like the Bible, the Quran contains plenty of contradictions, so you can read into it mostly what you want. Those who see it as a message of Peace may not be wrong (there are passages that preach forgiveness, etc.) but it's certainly not the whole message.

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 10 Oct 2016, 12:09 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Disagree, the internet has information of how to fix certain stuff without the need for calling out professionals (talking about toilets and the like as opposed to detatched limbs). The B.I.B.L.E.* doesn't have that

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth

Yes.., a Religion Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2016, 12:11 pm

Mad for Chelsea wrote:Isn't atheism really just saying that there's no evidence for the existence of a God/Creator (call him what you like), therefore the sensible position is to suppose there isn't one? Though yes, militant atheists also get on my nerves: what's wrong with letting people believe what they want to believe if it makes them feel better?

Interesting debate about Christianity. The history of early Christianity is a fascinating subject. The best indications we have from Jesus is that he didn't want to fund a new religion at all. He was in fact a very conservative Jewish Rabbi, preaching the "end of days" (i.e. impending apocalypse). It's only afterwards, when the Jewish people refused to follow him, that he was turned into a founder of a new order, mostly through Paul's preachings, which came some time (about 30-40 years) after his death. Of course it's hard to get a clear picture due to lack of records, etc.

The biggest problem with the Bible is precisely the lack of close accounts of Jesus's life (the Gospels being written well after his death for instance, and some of them contradicting one another). Jesus's message of peace may well have existed, or it may have been invented completely by other people: some of the words attributed to him about "pitting mother against daugther, father against son", etc. (not sure of the exact quote, offhand) don't exactly hint at Kumbaya-round-the-campfire.

By contrast, we have a better (though not perfect) picture of Mohammed as a historical figure, and his message. But like the Bible, the Quran contains plenty of contradictions, so you can read into it mostly what you want. Those who see it as a message of Peace may not be wrong (there are passages that preach forgiveness, etc.) but it's certainly not the whole message.
An admirably articulate, if slightly long-winded, way of saying it's all b*llocks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Mon 10 Oct 2016, 12:15 pm

Well yes, and no.

Yes, as an account of the Truth about why we're here, etc., then yes, it's fairly rubbish.

No, because as a historical account of societies of the past, it's actually quite interesting. See also the "let him who has never sinned cast the first stone" episode, most probably completely made up to cancel out that bit in the Old Testament about stoning adulteresses to death, which had by then become rather unacceptable to most.

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2016, 12:23 pm

When my daughter was about to be Christened I had to endure our local vicar coming round the house to discussed my religious beliefs. (I went along with it for my wife's sake and for no other reason). Nice guy but when I questioned him as to why would a supposedly loving and forgiving God allow numerous heinous acts to be perpetrated upon his own creation on a daily basis and for such a protracted time without His intervention, he was miraculously silent. I questioned him about the Old Testement and he said that the Chuch tended to follow the teaching of the New Testament. When asked if it wasn't ALL the word of God he blustered a little.

I wanted to say, "Look it isn't a f*cking buffet where you pick and choose the bits you want. You either accept it as in its entirety of not at all, now get out of my f*cking house!"

For those who take comfort in the thought of an afterlife, more power to you, after all, who can comprehend the notion of eternal nothingness after we die? However, those who use religion as a means of oppression, segregation or to further their own selfish agenda should be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 10 Oct 2016, 12:36 pm

If there was no afterlife, I'd like there to be reincarnation at least. Even Hell would suffice! But eternal nothingness? No thanks.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 10 Oct 2016, 12:43 pm

Barring the scientific rule that matter cannot be created or destroyed, therefore your disassembled form will live on in whatever form the matter that once was you, has now been reassembled in to, it is most likely nothingness.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 10 Oct 2016, 1:17 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Barring the scientific rule that matter cannot be created or destroyed, therefore your disassembled form will live on in whatever form the matter that once was you, has now been reassembled in to, it is most likely nothingness.

Makes you think doesn't it Rick, the most worn/ill treated/battered of us shall live forever...namely Seanmichaels' Bumhole.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 10 Oct 2016, 1:20 pm

I don't think there are any rules in science....that's a contradiction in terms. Didn't Hawking say that science is just theory, endlessly postulated on. There is no final theory or science itself dies.

So make that: current scientific rule................... Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 10 Oct 2016, 1:28 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Barring the scientific rule that matter cannot be created or destroyed, therefore your disassembled form will live on in whatever form the matter that once was you, has now been reassembled in to, it is most likely nothingness.

Makes you think doesn't it Rick, the most worn/ill treated/battered of us shall live forever...namely Seanmichaels' Bumhole.

Sobering thought mate, sobering thought.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next