The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam Tomkins to return to Super League

5 posters

Go down

Sam Tomkins to return to Super League Empty Sam Tomkins to return to Super League

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:35 pm

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/rugby-league/32214270

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Sam Tomkins to return to Super League Empty Re: Sam Tomkins to return to Super League

Post by Manky-Flanker Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Anyone got any ideas on which team he'll end up joining?

Manky-Flanker

Back to top Go down

Sam Tomkins to return to Super League Empty WASTE OF SPACE

Post by Mehrts is god Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:29 pm

What a waste of time and space he was for The NRL. Based on his performances over the last 18 months or so,he might get signed by The Wheeltappers & Shunters Club to be their chief bellringer!

Mehrts is god

Back to top Go down

Sam Tomkins to return to Super League Empty Re: Sam Tomkins to return to Super League

Post by Luke Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:20 am

Manky-Flanker wrote:Anyone got any ideas on which team he'll end up joining?

Wigan have first refusal, and given that Bowen is off contract at the end of the season. I'd be surprised if he ended up anywhere else to be honest.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:40 pm

tigerrobins wrote:

Wigan have first refusal, and given that Bowen is off contract at the end of the season. I'd be surprised if he ended up anywhere else to be honest.

Agreed, and if anyone wants to challenge the Wigan's legal right just look at Bradford/Iestyn Harris/Leeds as a warning. IMO the start of the Bulls decline.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:17 am

The Beast wrote:
tigerrobins wrote:

Agreed, and if anyone wants to challenge the Wigan's legal right just look at Bradford/Iestyn Harris/Leeds as a warning.  IMO the start of the Bulls decline.
Your correct. Bradford tried to be smart alec's and it backfired big time.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:56 am

Many say he's not really lived up to expectations at the Warriors. I personally think he hasn't been too bad. Not a revelation but he's done ok. I recall him dropping the ball a bit under pressure. One thing I have noticed though, is that players in the NRL like to hammer him in the tackle and I mean really hammer him hard. Not sure if it's because he's a Brit, because he's paid a lot of money or because he's relatively slight. It's probably for the best that he leaves the NRL before he gets broken beyond repair.

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:54 am

Tomkins out until at least April 2016 with an injury

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down