The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWA Season 8 Homepage Chat II

+3
x12x
Thunder87
The_Enigma
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WWA Season 8 Homepage Chat II Empty WWA Season 8 Homepage Chat II

Post by The_Enigma Wed 08 Apr 2015, 10:32 pm

Welcome to the World Wrestling Association!

Noticeboard
Final PPV Show- Monday 4th May
Final PPV Voting - Friday 8th May

There will be No Lawyers this season due to lack of any being accepted last year so not worth the time unless a volunteer does them

Please use this thread to chat, relax, have fun and discuss your rosters and future storylines [/b]

Roster Pages

Tactics Page
Injuries
Rules
Fixtures & Results
League Table

Last edited by The_Enigma on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

WWA Season 8 Homepage Chat II Empty Re: WWA Season 8 Homepage Chat II

Post by The_Enigma Wed 08 Apr 2015, 10:35 pm

Lads just a quick one.

Voting for this week has been pushed back until Friday 10th April. I will post results/feedback on Saturday morning pending I have them all.

Fernando will rejoin under TNT for the final weekly show (Week 7) along with the final PPV show.

Week Show 7 (Last weekly show) will be due on Sunday 19th April with voting and feedback expected on Wednesday 22nd April. All this information has been added to the original post.

I will draw injuries at some point tonight or by tomorrow evening.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 08 Apr 2015, 10:46 pm

Week 7 Injuries are now up. No excuses to get started on your shows now! Remember, they are due in a week on Sunday. After that we have ONE final show to close out Season 8!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 08 Apr 2015, 11:26 pm

Homepage chat? have we really filled the first one?

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 09 Apr 2015, 11:08 am

Yeah, after 20 pages we usually lock up the original topic and start again. It's also a lot easier to read on a mobile/tablet when you have to scroll through 18 other pages.

You don't have to commit right now but once the season finishes, I could do with knowing who wants to continue next season as I will be sending out some ideas/feedback to you so we can get an idea on where to improve and when to get the new season started.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 09 Apr 2015, 2:57 pm

Well, I want to continue

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 09 Apr 2015, 3:01 pm

I need to sign some jobbers so if got any let me know Ok!

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 09 Apr 2015, 3:52 pm

There's plenty in the releases.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 09 Apr 2015, 4:07 pm

I was trying for better alternatives before resorting to that Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Fri 10 Apr 2015, 5:02 pm

Don't forget that Votes are expected before midnight tonight. Only have CJB's so far...

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 10 Apr 2015, 5:08 pm

i need a 22m wrestler if anyone gt one for sale...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Fri 10 Apr 2015, 5:22 pm

I've released everybody who was for sale. Probably still pick up a decent foreign transfer at that price Fernando. If you want to vote, you'll still pick up a £5 Million bonus to add.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sat 11 Apr 2015, 6:27 pm

Week 6 Results

nXtreme 3-1 WWR
Enigma, Viper, Uryu & CJB all voted.

NGPW 4-0 LOC
Viper, Uryu, Thunder, Gregers all voted.

XXX 4-0 SDF
Enigma, Thunder, CJB, Gregers

nXtreme Feedback

nXtreme
Great show as always from the veteran Gregers. I want so, badly to find a chin in the armour but, I can’t I can see straight of the bat, what I’m loving eg: Rikisihi getting some spotlight.

nXtreme
+ Michael Bennett. Last week I stated you had two weeks to convince me on the main event and this week you really delivered. Going over EC3 and the closing segment were both very promising.
+ As always great segment writing. The JBL video and Spud / A-Ry map promo's were both personal highlights and something completely different.
- Very segment heavy, again on a wrestling show we only had 4 of the 6 matches as actual matches.
- Numbers seem very light, would like to see a slight mix up and starting to question where Austin Aries will slot into the PPV.

NXTREME
I will admit that I loved this weeks show so I'll get the negative out of the way first. This show was too segment heavy and at points felt almost hard to read due to this. Greggers has packed a lot in to the shows this season but with two matches being lost we ended up with 9 segments in a row at one point, now on to the positives! Early this week Greggers described this season as a joke season but I do not see it this way, I believe the comedy how found a perfect mix with the serious side of the show. The show itself worked really well to build the EOTB PPV with certain people like Rikishi, Aries, Bennet and Sabin being put over really strongly. I feel like Sabin is a highlight of the show at the moment and this almost feels like a “thank you” for his hard work in nXtreme. The end of the show was brilliant and although others have commented on Bennett I really like that he is being given a chance to make the main event scene. I feel like the card for EOTB is building nicely and look forward to reading it.

WWR Feedback
+ Creative Writing. Again excellent segments that really brought the show together. Agreed with the Dean Malenko promo and thought the Dean Ambrose segment was genius, felt like something from the Attitude era.
+ Dean Ambrose. Really like the character and the way he has been booked since Thunder's return.
- Felt repetitive. Not sure if it was the structure but having two handicap matches and two chat show segments just felt repetitive, would have liked to see something more unique.

WWR
I honestly found the show a bit hit and miss this week but overall it was a really good show. Although I love the detail at times, this week felt quite hard to read when you have five other shows it read and I felt that Fusion could have been much more succinct than it seems to be. Another negative I found was the building of certain guys, Barrett might have looked strong in the match but losing didn't help him...the same can be said for Umaga and Rosey. The things I do like though are the fact that the whole card seems to be busy with storylines, Ambrose is a highlight and crazier than ever but I feel as if the fact that the Austin role was originally a Foley role kind of takes away from the storyline. The PPV is looking strong and I like that Malenko is being given a shout out.

SDF
I’m instigating Thumpers rule of conversation: If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.

SDF
Obviously it's a shame that SDF's show was a recap show BUT I'm glad that Uryu is seeing things out until the end. I like the fact that the split is really being built between the groups but this storyline might not be enough to carry a whole fed and sadly doesn't compare to the split felt in NXTREME due to the fact that NXTREME has history behind it. The ending confused me but a second splinter group could be awesome but I look forward to an explanation.

SDF:
+ I really like the alliance between Lashley and Lana/Rusev, given the threat that you have portrayed Foley's group to be it is good to see a strange bedfellows storyline as they try and fight back
- A shame on the shorter show as I thought that storyline wise you really stepped up this week
- Maybe a bit too much of Foley's group? It feels like its affecting the whole roster now

SDF
+ Enjoyed the Lashley / Rusev segments which was a different way to add further development without the need for any screwy matches.
+/- Although I'd personally like to see Foley / Nigel, I'm not sure so all the roster have to get involved, might spread the PPV show too thinly
- Match Card. As an indy, slight changes here and there would work wonders. I would pay money to see Zayn Vs Gulak, Cole Vs Zayn or Gulak Vs Cole. Great potential with the roster.

XXX Feedback
+ Briscoe Segment. Enjoyed the teasing of breaking up the tag-team.
+ Super Dragon. Seems like all the focus on this week's short show was based around the reviel
of Super Dragon and felt it really delivered.
- Creativity. Very PWG influenced with the roster, the mixed gender and now the obvious DDT4
tag tournment. Good use of involving tag-teams but will like to see something different.

XXX
Surprisingly enjoyed the Paige match, but that’s probably because WWE seems to misuse her. Writing felt a little subpar but, your in the process of moving and stuff so, I’ll forgive you. Still feel weird with Dragon as the face but, I’m enjoying it.

XXX
+ I loved the general feel if the show, everything felt like a big deal especially the reveal at the end of the show for the PPV
- Very little tbh, but I would like to see a bigger opening to the show. Maybe a recap video of what happened last week?

XXX Feedback
+ Briscoe Segment. Enjoyed the teasing of breaking up the tag-team.
+ Super Dragon. Seems like all the focus on this week's short show was based around the reviel
of Super Dragon and felt it really delivered.
- Creativity. Very PWG influenced with the roster, the mixed gender and now the obvious DDT4
tag tournment. Good use of involving tag-teams but will like to see something different.

LOC
Looking forward to Itami/Punk at the PPV, that should be good. Feels even shorter than the last with less detail and still feels a little haphazard. Would have liked to have seen how the fatal four way with Uhaa, Reigns, Storm and Shelly went, with a little more detail.

LOC
A short but sweet show from LOC this week, I like that the smaller matches on the card are getting a build but I felt the world title was slightly ignored in a show that it should have been pushed to the fore front. The show lacked content for me and I still find Owens being a part of Authority a bit strange as we didn't really get a build to why he would change from his usual self.

LOC
+ I really like the build of James Storm even if it is only for a shot at Abyss
= Given the turn last week I felt the number one contenders match was a bit predictable, maybe if it had been a triple threat with the winner of Rock/Luger in it?
- The show felt very light, could have done with some more promos/interviews etc

NGPW
Another brilliant show from NGPW this week with the 2nd PPV getting a brilliant build, from start to finish there was always something happening and something for the fans to enjoy. I'm loving the hints of the Embassy cracking with ZSJR starting to get a real push. Raven has began to grow on me and his involvement has even helped Christian become a credible threat, my only issue is that I feel that Sabin's turn in Nxtreme has slightly taken away from this one. I am still not a fan of world title matches on normal shows as it takes away from the PPV main events but the match was exciting and set up a brilliant ending to the show.

NGPW
Still enjoying the British Embassy, did think that maybe Raven would win the match but, nooo. Again, like Gregers I want to find something to be critical about, if I’m nit picking a couple of matches went a little over the 10 lines rule, but that is if I’m nit picking. Angle vs Neville was a great match that again, I didn’t see the finish, which is a good thing. Wish I didn’t see the finishes so, much in WWE ¬¬.

NGPW:
+ Ulitmate X match was a joy to read, as someone who has written ultimate X's before I know how hard they are. Superb though mate
+ The set up of Devitt vs Angle was great, with a superb main event to boot
- The dq finish whilst well worked felt slightly weak based on the gimmick nature of this weeks show. A minor minor complaint though

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sat 11 Apr 2015, 7:07 pm

I have read the feedback and would like to respond to some of the negs.

Barrett losing wasn't without reason, the match was interrupted to set up something for next week as part of building to challenging Bray.
The Samoan Gangsta's lost this week for reasons. 1, I wanted to show that they can and will strike out if you beat them and 2, I couldn't see a logical reason for Ambrose to lose two weeks on the trot when he's part of one of my biggest stories and yes, Austin filling in that gap does take a little away from the original plan, however them's the cards we're dealt something happens, you pick yourself up and you find an alternative.
As for the repetitive;I wanted Big E to show, that anything the Samoans can do, he can do and the two talk shows, I'm going to throw my hands in the air and say, I Just don't know what else to do with the Miz. I originally had a plan for Miz/Sheamus Vs Sandow/Rowan but, I'm just not feeling it. I mean I have a fire in my belly for all my other plans but, I'm just not feeling it with this one.

Apparently, no one got my 80s/90s reference with Dean Ambrose dressing like Casey Jones from the 80s/90s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon so, I won't be awarding any awesome points this week. :P

But hey, at least it wasn't a white wash, I got one vote.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat 11 Apr 2015, 8:30 pm

Well done all on a selection of very very strong shows, the quality this season has been unbelievable throughout with the whitewashes in no way reflecting the closeness of the matches

Glad my map promos were well received, must say I really enjoyed writing them!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 13 Apr 2015, 6:32 am

replies to my feedback:

Thumpers rule: that's a shame, any relevant feedback would have been nice, mine was just pointless.

Nigel: I'm basing this off an old rule that I can only use GM's / Commentary for matches ONCE... I kinda wasted it. I shoulda saved him for Nigel v Foley.

the 3 way story: Yeah... this isn't really gonna make sense as I planned this out for 4 weeks and forgot to adjust. Theres no impact there now.

Rusev / Lashley: Kinda suprised how well this is working myself.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 13 Apr 2015, 11:48 am

Think I've managed to put together the blueprints on the entire next NGPW season haha!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 14 Apr 2015, 9:54 pm

3 Matches down 5 to go WWA Season 8 Homepage Chat II 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 15 Apr 2015, 12:40 am

Does Viper's last question in Spotlight where he asked if SWORD was his storyline count towards my 8 questions? If so, can I add my 10 mill now?

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 15 Apr 2015, 6:34 pm

?????????

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 15 Apr 2015, 7:13 pm

no lol

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 16 Apr 2015, 6:26 am

Damn it, then can someone go and ask a question please

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 16 Apr 2015, 11:56 am

One of Gregers, Fernando, Uryu or CJB can provide your final questions Thunder. Both myself & Viper has already asked ours so only fair somebody else pitches in. In fact Gregers, you still have 4 outstanding questions from myself that are as of yet unanswered...

Might as well starting asking CJB his spotlight questions as well.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 16 Apr 2015, 1:19 pm

That's fair, I would like as many questions as possible, much as I'd like the money I also like giving an insight.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 16 Apr 2015, 9:42 pm

Well im now 5 down and 3 to go. It's hard to come up with 8 unique triple threat matches Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 16 Apr 2015, 10:44 pm

Don't want to throw a spanner in the works but isn't a maximum 7 match card for Weekly Shows?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 16 Apr 2015, 10:48 pm

Im going to be honest im not competing this week essentially Laugh Not enough people to do a 16 man tournament and i don't like filler matches so 24 was next best option which means 8 x 3 = 24 Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 16 Apr 2015, 10:50 pm

Oh so you're just competing in the PPV then? I was gonna suggest some kind of TNA finish where multiple people advance in one match up to keep it as 7.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 16 Apr 2015, 10:52 pm

Pretty much Laugh My show will go up though, If people want to vote on it so be it Smile I can put it as "Pre show" if need be Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 16 Apr 2015, 11:01 pm

Fair Enough. Seeing as this leaves Uryu without a fixture, Uryu would you like to change and compete against me? Gives us both something to play for. Let us know.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 16 Apr 2015, 11:08 pm

I don't think Uryu will be putting much up either way by what he said last time.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 16 Apr 2015, 11:27 pm

Well that is TNT - King Of The Ring - Night 1 up

Sorry about the length 

Hopefully it's something even Twist would enjoy Laugh

Also if someone could do me feedback despite not competing this week that would be lovely angel

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 17 Apr 2015, 4:22 pm

Can finish my show once I hear back about my foreign.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 17 Apr 2015, 7:10 pm

Show will be up soon...been so busy!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 17 Apr 2015, 7:16 pm

I have been surprisingly organized WWA Season 8 Homepage Chat II 3559488474 Shall be fun to have a read of shows Smile Admittedly if knew i couldn't compete with 8 matches probably wouldn't have written as much Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 17 Apr 2015, 9:46 pm

Lads, was putting the touches to my show but some girl off Tinder just invited me over...show will be up tomorrow morning

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 17 Apr 2015, 11:40 pm

If you get a pasting for stealing some guys girl again, remember I'm no where near to save your ass this time Wink

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 18 Apr 2015, 11:09 am

I've never got a pasting...I never get caught Whistle
This one's technically still married...

Anyway, I'm home...will post my show in the next hour or so.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sun 19 Apr 2015, 1:51 am

Hey guys, my leaving drinks went well, in that I'm peed as a neut and badly in that no one really turned up. My show should be up to day but, if it isn;t feel free to go ahead without me.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 19 Apr 2015, 6:53 pm

Seeing as Uryu hasn't indicated if he wants a fixture this week, he'll get the default win and NGPW will now face TNT this week. We have 3 shows without a fixture so it doesn't make sense for at least 2 of them not to play for anything.

The final NGPW television show hyping 'Famous Last Words II' is now up. I know the main-event surpassed the 10 bullet mark but I had so much fun writing, I decided to scrap a match and have a 5-match card this week.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 19 Apr 2015, 7:02 pm

Shouldn't it be:

XXX v WWR
TNT v SDF
TOTSC v NGPW (NGPW default win)
Nxtreme v LOC

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 19 Apr 2015, 7:21 pm

i assumed i would have a match v enigma but this thing hasnt updated me with messages to my email....

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sun 19 Apr 2015, 8:24 pm

Shows up

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sun 19 Apr 2015, 10:28 pm

nXtreme up, all ready for PPV week now!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 20 Apr 2015, 9:14 am

Let's have a bit of interaction and fun on here today. I've taken a quick look at the purposed PPV cards for each and in all honesty, I would pay good money to see at least some match up's from every single PPV.

Only using 1 Match from each PPV, put together a 7-match card and let's see what kind of card you can pull together. I will be going mine later this afternoon.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 20 Apr 2015, 9:16 am

I'll do mine in a bit...I won't be going all main events as I want to create a PPV that would be balanced.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 20 Apr 2015, 9:30 am

Could only do a 6 show PPV as L.O.C haven't posted this week so far but here is what I'd put on.

Seth Rollins v Jeff Hardy
Adrian Neville v Zack Sabre JR
Wade Barret v Bray Wyatt
Cesaro/AJ Styles v Johnny Gargano/Samoa Joe v Davey Richards/Super Dragon
Lita v Trish Stratus
Undertaker v Shawn Michaels

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 20 Apr 2015, 10:47 am

xviperx wrote:Could only do a 6 show PPV as L.O.C haven't posted this week so far but here is what I'd put on.

Seth Rollins v Jeff Hardy
Adrian Neville v Zack Sabre JR
Wade Barret v Bray Wyatt
Cesaro/AJ Styles v Johnny Gargano/Samoa Joe v Davey Richards/Super Dragon
Lita v Trish Stratus
Undertaker v Shawn Michaels

LOC?

also on my show: I hated the way the ending worked out but I couldnt think of anything to improve it.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:10 pm

CJB's show is there, it was the first one posted this week... I tried so hard not to pick main-events so have decided to pick a card on what I see as great opener, mid-card, grudge and main event.

Main Event
Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels

No Holds Bared
Edge vs Chris Sabin

Single's Match
CM Punk Vs Hideo Itami

European Rules Match
Adrian Neville Vs Zack Sabre JR

Tag Team Cage Match
Cesaro & AJ Styles v Davey Richards & Super Dragon v Johnny Gargano & Samoa Joe

Grudge Match
Dean Malenko Vs Chris Jericho

Submission Match
Sami Zayn v Mike Quackenbush

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:33 pm

The_Enigma wrote:CJB's show is there, it was the first one posted this week... I tried so hard not to pick main-events so have decided to pick a card on what I see as great opener, mid-card, grudge and main event.

Main Event
Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels

No Holds Bared
Edge vs Chris Sabin

Single's Match
CM Punk Vs Hideo Itami

European Rules Match
Adrian Neville Vs Zack Sabre JR

Tag Team Cage Match
Cesaro & AJ Styles v Davey Richards & Super Dragon v Johnny Gargano & Samoa Joe

Grudge Match
Dean Malenko Vs Chris Jericho

Submission Match
Sami Zayn v Mike Quackenbush

i'm honored Quack v Zayn was picked as the submission match was a last second addition as I wrote the finish to Quacks match.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next