The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
Adam D
ShahenshahG
Galted
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
14 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 10 Apr 2015, 10:48 am

Hajduk

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 10 Apr 2015, 10:55 am

DAVE gets it with "liar"

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Fri 10 Apr 2015, 10:57 am

I thought 991 got it? so Jules?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 10 Apr 2015, 11:03 am

May have mis counted to be honest

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Apr 2015, 11:04 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Liar_usa

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Apr 2015, 11:05 am

Quite apt really

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 10 Apr 2015, 11:10 am

Rowley wrote:I don't mind Jules, if it the choice between one of your quips or one of Sean's fictional conquests or Tina waffling about insects you're the clear choice.

C*ck.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 10 Apr 2015, 11:19 am

What do you reckon to the split post Jeff?
I would ask the others, but it seems to have gone right over their heads.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 10 Apr 2015, 11:20 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:What do you reckon to the split post Jeff?

I just googled it. Football. Sigh.

Very impressive.

But, you're an impressive man. Jeff could learn a lot from you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 10 Apr 2015, 11:25 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I just googled it.  Football.  Sigh.

Very impressive.

But, you're an impressive man.  Jeff could learn a lot from you.

I could edit it if you want - dumb it down to 'Banana'.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 10 Apr 2015, 11:28 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I just googled it.  Football.  Sigh.

Very impressive.

But, you're an impressive man.  Jeff could learn a lot from you.

I could edit it if you want - dumb it down to 'Banana'.

I'm not dumb, I just hate football.

Which actually makes me a whole lot smarter than people who invest pointless hatred in a stupid game.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 10 Apr 2015, 11:28 am

Very impressive Jules, as a fan of 80s music I would have backed your pun to be Enz, but not sure anyone would have really got it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 10 Apr 2015, 11:33 am

Very good, Julius (I got it immediately of course). I do think that "arse" in big red letters would be even wittier though.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 10 Apr 2015, 11:37 am

Galted wrote:Very good, Julius (I got it immediately of course). I do think that "arse" in big red letters would be even wittier though.

I wish I'd thought of that Galted.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 10 Apr 2015, 12:14 pm

Hmm, just found out I won a triathlon hamper from a competition I barely remember entering (suppose I did, can't remember why I wanted to). Anyone know the resale depreciation of triathlon gear?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 10 Apr 2015, 12:18 pm

kingraf wrote:Hmm, just found out I won a triathlon hamper from a competition I barely remember entering (suppose I did, can't remember why I wanted to). Anyone know the resale depreciation of triathlon gear?

Depends whether or not you've used en in your Zumba classes

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Apr 2015, 12:26 pm

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 10 Apr 2015, 12:42 pm

Completely untouched, Shah.

I also don't Zumba
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 10 Apr 2015, 12:45 pm

Yeah Zumba is girly, action netball on the other hand.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 10 Apr 2015, 12:50 pm

Mrs Windows does Zumba. Twice a week.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 10 Apr 2015, 12:58 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Mrs Windows does Zumba.  Twice a week.

Isn't that the name of the guy who was nobbing kingrafs dream beau into a pulp

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 10 Apr 2015, 12:58 pm

Action netball is plenty manly. Its big in testosterone fueled countries like South Africa and New Zealand.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Apr 2015, 1:57 pm

Same here......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015, 2:00 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Same here......

No, she just goes out, comes back two hours later all red faced and sweaty claiming to be really feeling the burn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015, 3:16 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-32249083
One for GALTED

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Apr 2015, 3:35 pm

Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman: "We lost a legend today - Richie Benaud. We will never forget you."

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 10 Apr 2015, 3:47 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman:  "We lost a legend today - Richie Benaud. We will never forget you."

Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman wrote: Now that old codger has gone, I am the third most important Aussie after Kylie and Rolf.  Damn I'm sexy.  I'd lick my whole body if my tongue would reach.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015, 3:48 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman:  "We lost a legend today - Richie Benaud. We will never forget you."
Jackman will be at the funeral wearing dark glasses and screaming obscenities on his mobile.

They're planning a STATE funeral for Richie...wtf?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 10 Apr 2015, 5:11 pm

DAVE667 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-32249083
One for GALTED

Cheers, serialDAVE.

Clearly as northerner because a) it happened on the northern line and b) it was a phucking stupid thing to do.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015, 5:33 pm

Galted wrote:
One for GALTED

Cheers, serialDAVE.

Clearly as northerner because a) it happened on the northern line and b) it was a phucking stupid thing to do.
Also clearly a Northerner as the several hundred tonnes of train colliding with his head weren't enough to kill him outright....surely a soft southerner's soft skull would have been obliterated after such an impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 11 Apr 2015, 10:23 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:
One for GALTED

Cheers, serialDAVE.

Also clearly a Northerner as the several hundred tonnes of train colliding with his head weren't enough to kill him outright....surely a soft southerner's soft skull would have been obliterated after such an impact

It's taken 17 hours and I still haven't been able to come up with a riposte.  You win this round 667, but it won't be the last.

(Round that is, not victory to you.)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 9:46 am

It's still a far cry from winning the ultimate prize.... your respect, Galted, it's what keeps me killing hookers getting up in the morning

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:22 pm

DAVE667 wrote:It's still a far cry from winning the ultimate prize.... your respect, Galted, it's what keeps me killing hookers getting up in the morning

There's nothing I like hearing about more than hookers being murdered people trying to gain the respect of others.  If more people killed hookers tried to gain the respect of each other the world would be a superb wankfest better place for all, especially the children.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Apr 2015, 8:08 am

First.

Come on the Villa.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 Apr 2015, 8:14 am

Cracking result. They kept their shape, were well-organised, and hit on the counter.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Apr 2015, 8:17 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Cracking result. They kept their shape, were well-organised, and hit on the counter.

Exactly what I thought.

They used the channels well and those little through balls inside the full backs worked a treat. Very disciplined performance from the central midfielders and their prodigious work rate nullified the quick passing of the Spurs midfield.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Apr 2015, 8:25 am

On paper it looked at tough game for Villa. At the end of the day the result was just deserts. Tenbeke a good player, for a big lad he's good with his feet.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 Apr 2015, 8:31 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Cracking result. They kept their shape, were well-organised, and hit on the counter.

Exactly what I thought.

They used the channels well and those little through balls inside the full backs worked a treat.  Very disciplined performance from the central midfielders and their prodigious work rate nullified the quick passing of the Spurs midfield.  

True. Poor defending for the goal though. Where was the marking? He was caught ball-watching.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Apr 2015, 8:33 am

Billy Twelvetrees today. Feel old.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Apr 2015, 8:35 am

Pochettino won't be happy with the marking. Static from the Spurs central defenders. They must have worked on defending crosses with the big lad up for Villa. He should have got his body in a better position to stop Benteke getting so much purchase on the header.

Happy birthday, Sean.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 Apr 2015, 8:36 am

Billy Twelvetrees? The versatile rugby union footballer who currently plays centre or fly-half for Gloucester Rugby and inside centre for the England national rugby team? What about him?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Apr 2015, 8:38 am

Thank you. Bowled for about an hour yesterday. Feel like Castillo after the Hatton finish.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Apr 2015, 8:38 am

Say Twelvetrees in an Irish accent, Jules.

That'll give it away.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 13 Apr 2015, 8:57 am

Happy birthday michaels. Having been there I would avoid bowling unless it's ten-pin or lawn. And avoid sprinting at any cost.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Apr 2015, 9:02 am

Thanks G-Force. Carrying a bit of timber at the moment and I could feel the impact through my knee and hip. May have to cut down on the cider for a couple of weeks.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 13 Apr 2015, 9:08 am

As a special birthday treat I'll do my impersonation of lady in high heels and an anthropod interacting.

Clipclopclipclopclipclop.
Clip.
Clop.
Clip.

Squish.

Clipclopclipclopclipclopclipclop.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 Apr 2015, 9:10 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Say Twelvetrees in an Irish accent, Jules.

That'll give it away.

I can't do accents. Does it sound like 'It's my birthday'?

Happy birthday sean.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 13 Apr 2015, 9:17 am

Business news: rohypnol sales go through the roof

In other, unrelated news, Seanmichels to hold birthday party

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Apr 2015, 10:04 am

No need for chemicals. My chat usually suffices

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 10:09 am

Birthday Boy wrote:Feel like Castillo after the Hatton finish

Or Hatton after the Senchenko finish

Happy Birthday Sean, hope thou art awash with fizzing gash and go home smelling faintly of quimdrizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next