The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
superflyweight
Adam D
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
Union Cane
Pal Joey
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
17 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 1:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Send us the link and I'll pick some up on payday. Need to do a lost of lone shifts and a few books would break the monotony nicely.

It's not a physical bookshop - you won't be able to bomb it.

I know my friends but we also do a nice line in hacking small websites to show off our sophistication

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Wed 06 May 2015, 1:31 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Pr0110
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 1:45 pm

JON BON JOVI singing "Blaze of Glory" on Planet Rock...could things get better?

Yes, he could die and the radio could blow up!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 06 May 2015, 1:50 pm

JON BON JOVI > slayer

I think you'll agree.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 06 May 2015, 1:53 pm

Slayer always remind me of an angry Bryan Adams, don't you agree?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 1:53 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:JON BON JOVI > slayer

I think you'll agree.
You may want to stop thinking, Tina if that's all you can come up with. Like I said, you're my favourite but there's a limit to the amount of sh!t I'll put up with, there's definitely a f*cking limit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 1:54 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Slayer always remind me of an angry Bryan Adams, don't you agree?
Adams is just an angry Alanis Morrisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 1:55 pm

JUDAS PRIEST on now...by God (Satan) this radio station sucks but the alterative is listening to Jeremy Vine and Steve Wright

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 06 May 2015, 1:58 pm

Funny enough one of my first thoughts when I watched Rocky was, "Paulie is a leeching douchebag"
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 06 May 2015, 1:59 pm

Union Cane wrote:The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Pr0110
Thats put a smile on my face.

the rest of you are douches.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 May 2015, 2:03 pm

It's words like that Adam that prevent us wishing you well. C*nt.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 2:27 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:It's words like that Adam that prevent us wishing you well. C*nt.
It's also to do with you generally being a c*nt as well

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 06 May 2015, 2:51 pm

Alanis Morisette is just an angry Rob Smith

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 3:08 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Alanis Morisette is just an angry Rob Smith
Rob Smith is just an angry Alison Moyet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 06 May 2015, 3:13 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

Alison Moyet is just an angry Alanis Morisette

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 06 May 2015, 3:18 pm

Hope you and the gang didn't have awful hangovers Adam, looked like a big night.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Moulin10

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 06 May 2015, 3:19 pm

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 3:51 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Alison Moyet is just an angry Alanis Morisette
Alison Moyet is just an angry Adele

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 06 May 2015, 3:52 pm

SerialDAVE is just angry.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 4:11 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:SerialDAVE is just angry.
I don't think of myself as angry, just displeased

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 06 May 2015, 4:14 pm

serialdave is full of fibre

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 4:17 pm

seanmichaels wrote:serialdave is full of fibre
Moral fibre? You bet I am!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 06 May 2015, 4:23 pm

seanmichaels wrote:serialdave is full on fibber

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 May 2015, 4:31 pm

seanmichaels wrote:serialdave is full of fibre

Whereas your fibre has been mined by a succession of c*cks

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 06 May 2015, 5:19 pm

I hope that Julius isnt Errol Brown

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 May 2015, 7:14 am

morning peeps, all about the thread split today.

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 07 May 2015, 7:36 am

Morning Rick, just off to vote. If I vote BNP do we get rid of Shah?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 May 2015, 7:38 am

Jeff wrote:Morning Rick, just off to vote. If I vote BNP do we get rid of Shah?

Perhaps Jeff mate, though I think I would miss his homophobic extremism and sean baiting, plus, I have never been able to pull a skinhead off.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 07 May 2015, 7:46 am

You make reasonable points rick, that level of abuse of sean is a lot of slack for the rest of us to pick up.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 May 2015, 8:03 am

Jeff wrote:You make reasonable points rick, that level of abuse of sean is a lot of slack for the rest of us to pick u

See if Shah was online now, he would be making a slack bumhole joke that neither you or I would do justice, so let's avoid the old BNP...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 07 May 2015, 8:19 am

One of my cats is dying.
Two weeks ago he was fine, now he's got aggressive cancer. I think today will be his last day.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 07 May 2015, 8:21 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:One of my cats is dying.
Two weeks ago he was fine, now he's got aggressive cancer. I think today will be his last day.

How old is he?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 07 May 2015, 8:22 am

He's only not quite 7.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 07 May 2015, 8:24 am

That's young. You going to put him away peacefully?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 May 2015, 8:37 am

Rowley wrote:Morning Rick, just off to vote. If I vote BNP do we get rid of Shah?

I going to vote after work. I'm going to vote Green. Genuinely, I am.

My vote makes little difference in North Herts, as they weigh the Tory vote rather than counting it, and I hate Lab/Con/Lib Dem with equal passion. They are all about the the politics of self-preservation and hatred. There is little to choose between them all. I don't believe they care about change, they care about getting in power and staying there. Career politics. It's not a calling anymore, its a job.

So my only real alternative is the Greens. Well aware they have flimsy policies across almost all their manifesto, but I care about the environment and what the world will look like for my children and grandchildren so rather than not vote at all (which was my previous attitude), or spoiling the ballot which is pretty juvenile, I am going for my own version of a protest vote. I've never been more happy about my choice as well. I've been voting since 1997 and this is the first time I am doing it with real conviction.

Jules, sorry to hear about your cat. I hate cats but I love you deeply so it upsets me to hear about it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 07 May 2015, 8:53 am

I think I will vote for the connies. I'm not really bothered about politics but I reckon that pan-faced tw@t Miliband could have an effect to the worse on my life.

Have no idea who are the candidates in my area, or who runs the show currently. May google it. I reckon peopl on here are currently ruled by -

Tino - Tory
shah - BNP
Jules - Liberal
serialdave - LABOUR
Super - Labour
Galted - Labour (difficult one that)
Raf - AWB
rick - Labour
Adam - Labour
Cane - Labour

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 07 May 2015, 8:57 am

Ha, this is my bloke (connie) -

Howarth is a trenchant right-winger, a former member of the Monday club, a member of the Freedom Association`s council and a founding member of the Thatcherite No Turning Back group. In the 1980s he successfully sued the BBC for accusing him of having links to the far-right.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 May 2015, 9:06 am

seanmichaels wrote:I think I will vote for the connies. I'm not really bothered about politics but I reckon that pan-faced tw@t Miliband could have an effect to the worse on my life.

Have no idea who are the candidates in my area, or who runs the show currently. May google it.  I reckon peopl on here are currently ruled by -

Tino - Tory
shah - BNP
Jules - Liberal
serialdave - LABOUR
Super - Labour
Galted - Labour (difficult one that)
Raf - AWB
rick - Labour
Adam - Labour
Cane - Labour

You're right for me. I think it has been Tory round here since WW1.

Cane is in Suffolk now so could well be Tory. Grimsby is probably Labour but Suffolk might not be.

You forgot Jeff. Definitely Labour.

Depends where Shah is. When he is in Luton he will probably be Labour. When he is on 'holiday' he will be ISIS.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 07 May 2015, 9:11 am

I'm apolitical.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 07 May 2015, 9:12 am

seanmichaels wrote:That's young. You going to put him away peacefully?

Yes, he's very weak now. He may not last the day anyway. Will probably have to make the decision later.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 07 May 2015, 9:13 am

Where i was from in Yorkshire it was traditionally a conny seat. Labour won it in Blair era but lost it again last time out

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 07 May 2015, 9:14 am

kingraf wrote:I'm apolitical.

You're a cockwomble.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=58877

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20