The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+17
compelling and rich
kingraf
dancingweeman
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
Adam D
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
superflyweight
21 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Thu 07 May 2015, 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Labour are in where I live. Should probably be the same again but who knows with the amount of numpties in Scotland who have fallen for the line that the SNP is a left-wing progressive party.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2015, 1:33 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:Pretty tragic news, has moved me to write a tribute.

RIP Charles Kennedy
your face and hair were red
RIP Charles Kennedy
cos now you're mainly dead

RIP Charles Kennedy
though you were probably quite wealthy
the fact that you were Scottish means
you were not very healthy

at least the Dead Kennedys have a new member.

Maybe he's not dead - just on holiday in Cambodia.
Charles Kennedy - Too drunk to f*ck

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Tue 02 Jun 2015, 1:42 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:Pretty tragic news, has moved me to write a tribute.

RIP Charles Kennedy
your face and hair were red
RIP Charles Kennedy
cos now you're mainly dead

RIP Charles Kennedy
though you were probably quite wealthy
the fact that you were Scottish means
you were not very healthy

at least the Dead Kennedys have a new member.

Maybe he's not dead - just on holiday in Cambodia.

Very good, Julius. If you ever run for Prime Minister I will vote for you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Jun 2015, 10:32 pm

Sh!t on here today

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 02 Jun 2015, 10:44 pm

Dreadful.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 02 Jun 2015, 10:54 pm

Rowley wrote:I found it quite moving Shah, always nice to finish with a reasonably obscure punk reference as well. Shows we have other tricks up our sleeve than Lloyd Cole lyrics.
Thanks, Jeff.  It's more poignant than my earlier work, which was edgy and dripping fury.  I find that my poetry has mellowed recently, become more whimsically melancholic yet, ironically, less lyrical.  I attribute this to the repeated rejection of my selections in the culture cup 2.0, rejections by people whom I respected, people whom I referred to as my peers but whom I now refer to as f*cking w*nkers.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue 02 Jun 2015, 11:18 pm

Galted wrote:Hammersmith harrier not so much due to his excellent contributions on the fifa corruption thread.

Some of my best work that was.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Jun 2015, 7:30 am

'sup beatches

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 03 Jun 2015, 7:32 am

'sup bro

Sicond.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Jun 2015, 7:40 am

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Jun 2015, 7:43 am

Nice weather here brethren, hope this stays for Download festival next week...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Jun 2015, 7:51 am

Who are on Rick? FALL OUT BOY, BON JOVI?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Jun 2015, 7:56 am

FALL OUT BOY were last year, and were very good, I will be seeing them later in the year

This year headliners are

BLACK STONE CHERRY, SLIPKNOT - Friday
MARLIYN MANSON, MUSE - Saturday
ENTER SHIKARI, KISS - Sunday

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Jun 2015, 9:20 am

ENTER SHIKARI? I'd rather enter Shakira.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 03 Jun 2015, 9:25 am

Her hips don't lie.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Jun 2015, 9:29 am

Her breasts are small and humble so as not to be confused with mountains also... Bonus.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 03 Jun 2015, 9:33 am

Particularly useful if like me you're always getting your crampons stuck in giant gert stonkers.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Jun 2015, 9:37 am

I do get altitude sickness on over sized baby hangers so it is a yes from me

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Jun 2015, 11:55 am

Can't have the 'Top 10 Queen Songs' as the most recently active thread in Music.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jun 2015, 12:01 pm

You can if I keep going on there to say how sh!t QUEEN are or how unimpressed I've always been with Led Zeppelin or Deep Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Jun 2015, 12:54 pm

F&*k Queen

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jun 2015, 2:26 pm

I love you, Rick!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Jun 2015, 2:57 pm

Tino. I hold you responsible for this and it explains alot about kingrafs attendance here. Sean is absent for a couple of days and rick wants to f*ck the gayest gay that ever lived. Dave expresses feelings that aren't murder and or mutilation and I've realised why I've not been banned from this site.

F*ck you and your f*cking quotas

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 03 Jun 2015, 2:58 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Tino. I hold you responsible for this and it explains alot about kingrafs attendance here.  Sean is absent for a couple of days and rick wants to f*ck the gayest gay that ever lived. Dave expresses feelings that aren't murder and or mutilation and I've realised why I've not been banned from this site.

F*ck you and your f*cking quotas

I'm not responsible for RiCk being a gayer, SerialDAVE being mental or you being a terrorist. People make their own choices, Shah.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Jun 2015, 3:02 pm

To the best of my Knowledge The Queen is a female, if you are going to anthropomorphise an entire band and allocate it's new sexuality to it's one gay member then so be it, but I will go for the sovereign as sean was saying she bangs like a drum... Love you too DAVE

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Jun 2015, 3:09 pm

rick_dagless wrote:To the best of my Knowledge The Queen is a female, if you are going to anthropomorphise an entire band and allocate it's new sexuality to it's one gay member then so be it, but I will go for the sovereign as sean was saying she bangs like a drum... Love you too DAVE

Typical lawyer always leaving room for manouver which is another thing you've had in common with sean

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 03 Jun 2015, 3:30 pm

JUSTICE FOR GALTED

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Jun 2015, 3:45 pm

Galted wrote:

JUSTICE FOR GALTED

Judicial fetishes are ricks area of expertise

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jun 2015, 4:33 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:

JUSTICE FOR GALTED

Mine is the application of sharpened steel to flesh...leave Rick alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Jun 2015, 4:47 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:

JUSTICE FOR GALTED

You still use steel? F*cking luddite

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Jun 2015, 5:02 pm

We have two of the UK's finest legal minds as regulars on here Galted. I am sure one them will take up your case and shove his prejudice so far up Tina's dirt pipe he will be walking like Sean after a particularly boisterous school reunion.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jun 2015, 5:09 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:

JUSTICE FOR GALTED

I'm pretty old skool when it comes to dispatching hookers, mate. Crossbows, hammers and sharpened screwdrivers are for the deranged/unhinged. The knife is the tool of the artiste.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 03 Jun 2015, 5:09 pm

It's just been resolved, Jeff.  Womble and Beadle forced Windows into a grovelling apology.  Was considering using violence or legal action in the J4G campaign but, I'm glad to say, it won't be necessary.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Jun 2015, 5:14 pm

Rowley wrote:We have two of the UK's finest legal minds as regulars on here Galted. I am sure one them will take up your case and shove his prejudice so far up Tina's dirt pipe he will be walking like Sean after a particularly boisterous school reunion.

With a spring in his step and leaving a slug like trail on the pavement?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Jun 2015, 5:16 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:

JUSTICE FOR GALTED

I'm pretty old skool when it comes to dispatching hookers, mate. Crossbows, hammers and sharpened screwdrivers are for the deranged/unhinged. The knife is the tool of the artiste.

I prefer to use the bacon slicer, it kills messily and gives them the indignity of being carved up like the pigs that they probably are.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jun 2015, 5:17 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Rowley wrote:We have two of the UK's finest legal minds as regulars on here Galted. I am sure one them will take up your case and shove his prejudice so far up Tina's dirt pipe he will be walking like Sean after a particularly boisterous school reunion.

With a spring in his step and leaving a slug like trail on the pavement?
Or with a pronounced limp and leaving a bloody trail like a stray dog that's dragged itself over broken glass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jun 2015, 5:20 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:

JUSTICE FOR GALTED

I prefer to use the bacon slicer, it kills messily and gives them the indignity of being carved up like the pigs that they probably are.
It's Muslims purchasing bacon slicers that alerts the authorities. It's as glaring a watching an American in the Midwest ask for salad

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 03 Jun 2015, 5:21 pm

There was a London serial killer who'd get hookers to blow him then push their heads down on him so he choked them with his c0ck.  Can't remember the name but it is a brave and original way to do the deed.

And it serves as a warning to prozzies too: DON'T BLOW CUSTOMERS IF THEY'RE SERIAL KIILLERS!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Jun 2015, 5:23 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:

JUSTICE FOR GALTED

It's Muslims purchasing bacon slicers that alerts the authorities. It's as glaring a watching an American in the Midwest ask for salad

Ok i admit it, its just a circular saw from B&q

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jun 2015, 5:31 pm

Galted wrote:There was a London serial killer who'd get hookers to blow him then push their heads down on him so he choked them with his c0ck.  Can't remember the name but it is a brave and original way to do the deed.

And it serves as a warning to prozzies too: DON'T BLOW CUSTOMERS IF THEY'RE SERIAL KIILLERS!
You would have thought these women could survive an entire arm being shoved down their gullet...they can't.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 04 Jun 2015, 6:31 am

Kingraf isn't dead. Just really busy.

Fist (and probably last post for the day).
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 Jun 2015, 7:07 am

Morning Raf

Glad to hear you are not dead.

Sicond

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 04 Jun 2015, 8:23 am

Morning all.

"Ah'm in mah prime"

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 04 Jun 2015, 8:36 am

"Ah'm Optimus Prime"

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 04 Jun 2015, 9:07 am

Добро јутро култура Куп.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 Jun 2015, 9:15 am

I was a prime number

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 04 Jun 2015, 9:18 am

Evidently Mr Michaels is an educated man.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 04 Jun 2015, 9:29 am

I am glad he used Serbian as they are in Wales' group who are currently joint top.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jun 2015, 10:43 am

Like Zodiac Mindwarp I'm a priiiiiiiime, prime mover.

Also did a log jam so bad I had to triple flush the loo at work, Sean would be proud

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 05 Jun 2015, 6:47 am

Some goodies in the new cup round, and somem awful cack, I prefer Definately Maybe to The Stone Roses, but close call... Presume DAVE went for DOWN HH went for METALICA?

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 05 Jun 2015, 7:27 am

Take it you and Dave will be meeting up here for lunch today Rick:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/4Gsc4D9mqpR41MVRl3jtjCZ/bradford

Think for such an occasion our usual policy re members meeting can be waived. Rock school at 13.15 sounds right up Dave's street.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next