YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 2:14 pm

Latest ICM poll - Should Britain stay in Europe ????...

Stay in 59%.......................Get out 41% .....

Common sense seems to be prevailing..


TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38731
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by TopHat24/7 on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 2:19 pm

Very thankful of the Norwegian Foreign Minister's comments.

Still think we need change/reform, but I'd still rather be in.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 3:42 pm

If this fair land of ours could achieve all this as a result of renegotiation, I'd be delighted to stay in:

Restore parliamentary sovereignty; restore the supremacy of our courts; control our borders whilst being within the EU; regain control of our fishing waters; allow our Parliament to vote on GM crops; the end of so much extortion of our money to the EU; and go back to a free market, not a political union.

Of course that won't happen.

Vote NO for an end to the tyranny of the EU.

Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by TopHat24/7 on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 4:14 pm

No supra-national judiciary on criminal matters and greater 'opt out' powers would do for me - particularly concering ECHR matters.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 03 Jun 2015, 2:33 pm

Think we are seeing the effects of wider confidence in the economy....

If it ain't broke don't fix it !!..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38731
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 03 Jun 2015, 3:57 pm

The economy isn't broken. The EU works well for the economy.

The arguments against EU membership are certainly anything but economic.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by superflyweight on Thu 04 Jun 2015, 6:53 am

Duty281 wrote:If this fair land of ours could achieve all this as a result of renegotiation, I'd be delighted to stay in:

Restore parliamentary sovereignty; restore the supremacy of our courts; control our borders whilst being within the EU; regain control of our fishing waters; allow our Parliament to vote on GM crops; the end of so much extortion of our money to the EU; and go back to a free market, not a political union.

Of course that won't happen.

Vote NO for an end to the tyranny of the EU.

Parklife.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 6332
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : Right here waiting for you

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Thu 11 Jun 2015, 2:21 am

You love your polls, Truss.

55-45 in favour of yes, according to Yougov.

Miles ahead? Pah. And with the farcical nature of the European Parliament, not to mention TTIP, the tide is only going one way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW5rp_k8Sy0

Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by wheelchair1991 on Thu 11 Jun 2015, 9:57 am

Its not miles ahead as the Scottish referendum proved they were even further behind at this stage and got closer, however i think we will vote to remain in i know i will be campaigning and voting that way

wheelchair1991

Posts : 2114
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Worcester

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 11 Jun 2015, 2:40 pm

SNP pulled at the heartstrings....Bit like Braveheart the movie....Scots getting a chance of their own Country and identity..

Not sure a EU referendum is as emotive.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38731
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 11 Jun 2015, 2:42 pm

Plus they were able to impassion their knuckle draggers to vote in a way and EU referendum doesn't really do in rUK.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Thu 11 Jun 2015, 9:25 pm

I think the tidal wave of pro-European Union sentiment from the classic three parties, mixed with some odious discrimination against the British people, will ensure that this country remains 'in' the European Union.

Whilst it does matter, obviously, it will only be a matter of time before the European Union collapses in on itself, so a success for 'in' won't be total. As soon as one member state leaves, there will be a mad rush for the exit door.

Hopefully Britain will be that country. The European Union is a failed project; it certainly won't exist in 2030, it may even be eradicated by as early as 2025.

We can hope.

Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 12:51 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33144135

Tremendous news.

Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 9:46 am

More chance of Elvis making a comeback than No winning........

Yes is 18 points ahead.............Cameron, Osbourne and half the Tory party, Labour, Libdems, SNP, Greens will all be campaigning for Yes and most of the big business in this Country as well...

UKIP is a busted flush..

Forget it mate..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38731
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 10:11 am

Yes is not eighteen points ahead, Truss, sorry to disappoint you.

UKIP is a busted flush? Probably explains the 13% of votes, up from 3%, at 2015!

More chance of Elvis making a comeback? Because your other predictions - UKIP would never get an MP, UKIP would come third in the European elections - were spot on, right?

As I have said, whilst I expect a yes win (although the chances of no will be heightened if the vote is held in 2017) the EU will collapse in on itself in time as it has been a failed experiment.

Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 11:23 am

Duty281 wrote:Yes is not eighteen points ahead, Truss, sorry to disappoint you.

UKIP is a busted flush? Probably explains the 13% of votes, up from 3%, at 2015!

More chance of Elvis making a comeback? Because your other predictions - UKIP would never get an MP, UKIP would come third in the European elections - were spot on, right?

As I have said, whilst I expect a yes win (although the chances of no will be heightened if the vote is held in 2017) the EU will collapse in on itself in time as it has been a failed experiment.

UKIP have got one Tory MP who is very popular in his constituency.................They spent a year in Thanet and Farage couldn't get elected..

UKIP are the protest party and are benefitting as Labour and the Lib dems are in transition...........Both parties will get a boost when new leaders are coronated so enjoy 13% while you can...

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38731
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Steffan on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 11:49 am

UKIP is a joke party ran by one person. It shows how noncompetitive they are when no one even wants to take over the leadership. Once Farage steps down the party will become pretty obsolete in major politics...and what a great day that will be

Steffan

Posts : 7772
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 12:18 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Yes is not eighteen points ahead, Truss, sorry to disappoint you.

UKIP is a busted flush? Probably explains the 13% of votes, up from 3%, at 2015!

More chance of Elvis making a comeback? Because your other predictions - UKIP would never get an MP, UKIP would come third in the European elections - were spot on, right?

As I have said, whilst I expect a yes win (although the chances of no will be heightened if the vote is held in 2017) the EU will collapse in on itself in time as it has been a failed experiment.

UKIP have got one Tory MP who is very popular in his constituency.................They spent a year in Thanet and Farage couldn't get elected..

UKIP are the protest party and are benefitting as Labour and the Lib dems are in transition...........Both parties will get a boost when new leaders are coronated so enjoy 13% while you can...

UKIP are not a protest party, they are one that stands for something completely different, and one who wants complete change. That is different, and more substantial, to protest.

Out of the seven major parties on the TV debates - Only UKIP officially stand against the European Union. Only UKIP oppose TTIP. Only UKIP advocate a sensible, pro-immigration policy. Oh and grammar schools, scrapping HS2, cutting foreign aid, restoring parliamentary sovereignty etc.

Clearly, UKIP stand for something substantial and different.

Only one MP, yes. But that is largely down to the FPTP voting system. UKIP achieved the third-highest vote share, and would have garnered around 80 MPs under a fair system.

Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 12:31 pm

If QPR weren't crap they'd still be in the premiership..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38731
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Steffan on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 12:35 pm

Duty281 wrote:Only one MP, yes. But that is largely down to the FPTP voting system. UKIP achieved the third-highest vote share, and would have garnered around 80 MPs under a fair system.
It is a fair system as it was voted in democratically

UKIP have less seats than Plaid. That says it all really Smile

Steffan

Posts : 7772
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Gentleman01 on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 12:39 pm

It will be interesting to see what happens to UKIP, especially if/when Farage does step down.

Personally, I think that they have plenty of entrenched support, a lot of which fundamentally identify with the Party and who aren't simply disaffected Tory and Labour voters.

Having said that, I do expect UKIP to lose a little support. Polling at around 9% would be my guess for 2020.  

As for the EU, someone mentioned the Scottish referendum earlier and I think that's a good parallel to draw. The SNP's performance at the election demonstrate that Scottish Nationalism is hugely popular north of the border, yet they still lost the referendum by 10 points.

My opinion is that, whilst the majority of Scots want independence, many were too fearful of the unknown to actually vote Yes and instead opted to maintain a not entirely desirable, but not entirely terrible status quo.

I think roughly the same thing happened at the General Election, and I think it will happen in the EU referendum. Regardless of what the people say, when it comes down to it, they will go with what they know, if only for fear of what they don't.

Gentleman01

Posts : 454
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 6:08 pm

More interesting will be what happens to UKIP after the referendum..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38731
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 10:36 pm

Steffan wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Only one MP, yes. But that is largely down to the FPTP voting system. UKIP achieved the third-highest vote share, and would have garnered around 80 MPs under a fair system.
It is a fair system as it was voted in democratically

UKIP have less seats than Plaid. That says it all really Smile

It does indeed say it all - Plaid Cymru 181,704 votes for 3 MPs; UKIP 3,881,099 votes for 1 MP!

Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Steffan on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 10:40 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Only one MP, yes. But that is largely down to the FPTP voting system. UKIP achieved the third-highest vote share, and would have garnered around 80 MPs under a fair system.
It is a fair system as it was voted in democratically

UKIP have less seats than Plaid. That says it all really Smile

It does indeed say it all - Plaid Cymru 181,704 votes for 3 MPs; UKIP 3,881,099 votes for 1 MP!
The Plaid seats are pretty irrelevant to be honest as the party only have any real power in the Welsh Assembly

That being said UKIPs one seat is not going to make much difference in the build up to the EU referendum

Farage will probably be on TV a lot mind the same way Salmond was in the Scottish referendum

Steffan

Posts : 7772
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 17 Jun 2015, 11:46 am

Unemployment down, employment up, record number of women in work, wage growth 2.7%, real wage growth at it's highest point since Labour were in power at the peak of the economic boom.

Plan still working....

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by dummy_half on Thu 18 Jun 2015, 12:02 pm

Let's be honest - the EU is far from perfect, and does not always work to the UK's advantage. Part of this is inherent to the EU structure (too big a role for the Commission, inadequate oversight from Parliament) and part is actually down to British attitudes and our legislation - we follow the rules from Brussels more stringently than almost everyone else bar the Low Countries.

Are we better off leaving? Almost certainly not
Are there sensible reforms that Cameron should push for before the referendum? Absolutely, and not just with regard to the UK's position in the EU, but also in the way the EU operates generally.

dummy_half

Posts : 4979
Join date : 2011-03-11
Age : 47
Location : East Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 18 Jun 2015, 12:11 pm

There were good comments from Norway about life outside the EU. The EU is their main trading partner also and they pointed out that Norway adheres to rules set down by the EU quicker than anyone else in fact - AND they don't get a choice or say in those rules.

As Truss says, better to be inside the pot Wee weeing out than the other way round.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 9:08 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/11689895/Britain-needs-to-get-a-better-deal-from-Brussels-or-leave-the-EU-major-new-study-reveals.html

"David Cameron should lead Britain out of the EU if he is unable to secure a veto for the UK over European laws, win back control over employment rules and permanently protect the City from Eurozone regulations, a group of business leaders and economists has said."

Good, the resistance to European tyranny scores a crucial point.


Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 10:24 am

"A group of Business leaders"...........

The ones that want to stay in usually get named.........

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38731
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 11:54 am

They are named, Truss.

http://businessforbritain.org/change-or-go/#Authors

Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 4:51 pm

Your devotion to "out" is applaudable Duty.....However..

1. It won't happen...

2. Most business leaders want in.....

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38731
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 5:38 pm

1) I am in agreement at this moment - the cards are stacked too heavily against the 'out' side.
2) I think most business leaders are undecided.

But I can hope, just like my dear leader:

"Well because the day after the referendum, there'll be a massive party in Trafalgar Square, there'll be the Battle of Britain memorial flight, and it'll be the biggest p!ss-up in London since V.E. Day!"

Good old Nige.

Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Steffan on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 5:41 pm

Duty281 wrote:But I can hope, just like my dear leader:

"Well because the day after the referendum, there'll be a massive party in Trafalgar Square, there'll be the Battle of Britain memorial flight, and it'll be the biggest p!ss-up in London since V.E. Day!"
Does Farage actually know there are other places in the UK other than London?

While I will be voting NO I can't say either decision will effect Wales which will continue to be an economic sheethole whatever

Steffan

Posts : 7772
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 5:47 pm

Hold on a moment, Steffan.

We're in agreement on something?! Actual agreement? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Steffan on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 5:51 pm

Duty281 wrote:Hold on a moment, Steffan.

We're in agreement on something?! Actual agreement? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Which bit?

I don't recall expressing any bigoted right wing closet racist anti-everyone non-English comments recently which is why I find it hard we have agreed on something

Steffan

Posts : 7772
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 5:55 pm

Steffan wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Hold on a moment, Steffan.

We're in agreement on something?! Actual agreement? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Which bit?

I don't recall expressing any bigoted right wing closet racist anti-everyone non-English comments recently which is why I find it hard we have agreed on something

The bit where you said you were voting 'no'.

Or do you think 'no' means voting to stay in the European Union?

(And I don't consider myself English, nor do I believe in a concept of race!)

Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Steffan on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 5:59 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Hold on a moment, Steffan.

We're in agreement on something?! Actual agreement? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Which bit?

I don't recall expressing any bigoted right wing closet racist anti-everyone non-English comments recently which is why I find it hard we have agreed on something

The bit where you said you were voting 'no'.

Or do you think 'no' means voting to stay in the European Union?
Ah ok. Well not to worry I would have checked what I was voting for at the time which will be to stay in the EU

It's not perfect but better to be in than out as my ex girlfriend found out last week

Farage has done well to bully the Tories into having this referendum but once the YES vote (stay in the EU) wins by a large margin he will retire (probably to a foreign country) and UKIP will be no more

Steffan

Posts : 7772
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 6:04 pm

Steffan wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Hold on a moment, Steffan.

We're in agreement on something?! Actual agreement? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Which bit?

I don't recall expressing any bigoted right wing closet racist anti-everyone non-English comments recently which is why I find it hard we have agreed on something

The bit where you said you were voting 'no'.

Or do you think 'no' means voting to stay in the European Union?
Ah ok. Well not to worry I would have checked what I was voting for at the time which will be to stay in the EU

It's not perfect but better to be in than out as my ex girlfriend found out last week

Farage has done well to bully the Tories into having this referendum but once the YES vote (stay in the EU) wins by a large margin he will retire (probably to a foreign country) and UKIP will be no more

Just like the SNP have sauntered off into a dark corner, eh Steffan?

And yes, Farage has done well to set the political agenda for the next couple of years, amongst other things, despite not having a seat in Westminster.

Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Steffan on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 6:08 pm

Duty281 wrote:Just like the SNP have sauntered off into a dark corner, eh Steffan?
SNP are a long standing party with lots of agendas

UKIPs only agenda is to leave the EU hence the name

Once this gets rejected democratically there will be no purpose for them unless they change their name and policies

Steffan

Posts : 7772
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 6:12 pm

Haha, only one agenda? Laugh

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_manifesto_summary

Always best to stick to the facts.

Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Steffan on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 6:14 pm

Duty281 wrote:Haha, only one agenda? Laugh

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_manifesto_summary

Always best to stick to the facts.
So if they have more than one agenda why name the party a one agenda name then?

Steffan

Posts : 7772
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 6:19 pm

Steffan wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Haha, only one agenda? Laugh

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_manifesto_summary

Always best to stick to the facts.
So if they have more than one agenda why name the party a one agenda name then?

Because it's their central aim. And it would be impossible to implement a party name that encompasses every issue they wish to tackle.

Like 'Labour' believe they stand predominantly for the working classes, the 'Scottish Nationalists' stand predominantly for the cause of Scottish nationalism, 'Greens' care mostly for the environment (which is synonymous with the colour green), and the main focus of the 'United Kingdom Independence Party' is for the restoration of the United Kingdom as a sovereign nation.

Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Steffan on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 6:25 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Haha, only one agenda? Laugh

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_manifesto_summary

Always best to stick to the facts.
So if they have more than one agenda why name the party a one agenda name then?

Because it's their central aim. And it would be impossible to implement a party name that encompasses every issue they wish to tackle
Personally I think after the EU referendum a change of leader and name and UKIP could still be a major player in UK politics

They wont change the name though and as already proven no one other than Farage no one else has the guts to lead the party

Steffan

Posts : 7772
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 6:29 pm

Steffan wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Haha, only one agenda? Laugh

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_manifesto_summary

Always best to stick to the facts.
So if they have more than one agenda why name the party a one agenda name then?

Because it's their central aim. And it would be impossible to implement a party name that encompasses every issue they wish to tackle
Personally I think after the EU referendum a change of leader and name and UKIP could still be a major player in UK politics

They wont change the name though and as already proven no one other than Farage no one else has the guts to lead the party

Well there is clearly a vacant space that UKIP can occupy - the one left by the Conservatives as they have buggered off to the centre.

I imagine the name will only be changed after the United Kingdom has left the European Union (or when the European Union disintegrates), and I believe Farage's main aspiration is to emulate the achievements of the Canadian Reform Party.

Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 10:15 pm

A lot of UKIP's policies are left wing too...........

Minimum wagers taken out of tax etc...

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38731
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Lowlandbrit on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:50 am

Steffan wrote:They wont change the name though and as already proven no one other than Farage no one else has the guts is allowed to lead the party
Fixed that for you.
Duty281 wrote:Well there is clearly a vacant space that UKIP can occupy - the one left by the Conservatives as they have buggered off to the centre.

I imagine the name will only be changed after the United Kingdom has left the European Union (or when the European Union disintegrates), and I believe Farage's main aspiration is to emulate the achievements of the Canadian Reform Party.
I don't know; it seems to me that Farage is following the Wilders/Le Pen model, and there's a reason quite a few of the (right wing) early adopters are leaving them.

Lowlandbrit

Posts : 2041
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Sun 06 Sep 2015, 12:53 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3223674/Britain-wants-quit-Europe-Shock-new-poll-shows-EU-no-camp-ahead-time-Cameron-prepares-face-Tory-rebels.html

Oh please don't get my hopes up...!

Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Sun 06 Sep 2015, 4:25 pm

More money and bigger hitters want to stay in Duty...

If 2015 election told us anything it's that negative campaigning works..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38731
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by wheelchair1991 on Sun 06 Sep 2015, 8:42 pm

And that when push comes to shove people are scared of the unknown and will stay with the devil they know

wheelchair1991

Posts : 2114
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Worcester

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Duty281 on Sun 06 Sep 2015, 9:23 pm

'The devil' is certainly a neat description for the European Union.

Depending on when the referendum is held, I think the awful situation in Calais, which is being exacerbated by the European Union, will push quite a few people towards leaving.

And the question has been changed now, hasn't it? That's good for the 'Out' side, as they don't have to campaign with a negative no.

Let's check with our old friend the bookmaker - 2-1 that Britain leaves. That's better odds than England had for winning the Ashes!

Duty281

Posts : 20802
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !! Empty Re: YES is miles ahead of NO in latest EU referendum poll !!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum