The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 Football Fancast - LOOKING FOR FANS FOR SEASON 2

4 posters

Go down

V2 Football Fancast - LOOKING FOR FANS FOR SEASON 2 Empty V2 Football Fancast - LOOKING FOR FANS FOR SEASON 2

Post by Trebs Fri 12 Jun 2015, 1:41 pm

Hey guys,

I'm looking for people to join in for the Fancast Season 2. The premise of the show is around a 20 minute talk about your club and how they have done this season, and hopes for the season.

The first season got over 5000 listens on Soundcloud and the second season has just started with over 400 listens.

Please let me know if you want to come on, I'd love to hear from you.

Cheers,

Trebs.

Last edited by Trebs on Wed 21 Oct 2015, 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Trebs

Back to top Go down

V2 Football Fancast - LOOKING FOR FANS FOR SEASON 2 Empty Re: V2 Football Fancast - LOOKING FOR FANS FOR SEASON 2

Post by Azzy Mon 15 Jun 2015, 9:53 am

I asked my wife if I could but the response I got was along the lines of:

- You've got a boring voice, who would want to listen to that
- West Brom are rubbish, no-one cares about them
- You don't even like England, why would they want you
- When was the last time West Brom won a trophy
- How many West Brom players play for England
- Why are West Brom even allowed to play in England with the amount of foreigners they've got
- Who the hell is this Trebs and who does he support
- Well he doesn't count then, everyone knows Man United cheat
- Tell him that, I don't care

And it didn't stop there Laugh

Azzy

Back to top Go down

V2 Football Fancast - LOOKING FOR FANS FOR SEASON 2 Empty Re: V2 Football Fancast - LOOKING FOR FANS FOR SEASON 2

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 16 Jun 2015, 9:59 pm

Azzy wrote:I asked my wife if I could but the response I got was along the lines of:

- You've got a boring voice, who would want to listen to that
- West Brom are rubbish, no-one cares about them
- You don't even like England, why would they want you
- When was the last time West Brom won a trophy
- How many West Brom players play for England
- Why are West Brom even allowed to play in England with the amount of foreigners they've got
- Who the hell is this Trebs and who does he support
- Well he doesn't count then, everyone knows Man United cheat
- Tell him that, I don't care

And it didn't stop there Laugh

I agree with her 100%  Hug

Fortunately I don't have a wife - so a Nodge fancast will be being recorded on Thursday  Very Happy
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed 17 Jun 2015, 11:25 am

Hey you don't mind my voice when I'm whispering sweet nothings to you and your mother/sister/grandma/niece ghost

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Wed 04 Nov 2015, 1:06 pm

Ah go on Azzy, you should do it. Would be good to put a voice to the legend and you can talk about Jonathan Woodsman laughing
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed 04 Nov 2015, 1:10 pm

Keep dreaming Andy, I have a voice for magazines and a face for radio Doh

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Wed 04 Nov 2015, 1:34 pm

I'm in the same boat mate but thought I would give it a try. Worth seeing what you think of Pulis and James McLean haha. Dare you Wink
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 06 Nov 2015, 9:13 am

Not sure many people would download a podcast that was essentially * bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep*

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down