The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX

+37
EST
Manky-Flanker
InjuredYetAgain
JonnyEdinburgh
alive555
TheMildlyFranticLlama
highland_scot
MacKnocked-on
Nematode
VinceWLB
des
justified sinner
cakeordeath
A Simply Mesmeric Try
lostinwales
IanBru
Prothero
Imperialbigdave
madmaccas
TJ
nickj
Eejit
Hazel Sapling
Tattie Scones RRN
RuggerRadge2611
demosthenes
EWT Spoons
CraigS1874
cp10
Weegie Wizard
funnyExiledScot
tigertattie
BigGee
Majestic83
GLove39
21st Century Schizoid Man
41 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX Empty Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX

Post by George Carlin Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:16 am

Time Honoured Banter:
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX Dave-a10
https://www.606v2.com/t48240-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread
https://www.606v2.com/t51313-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-ii
https://www.606v2.com/t53119-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-iii
https://www.606v2.com/t54519-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-iv
https://www.606v2.com/t55409-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-v-the-fun-continues
https://www.606v2.com/t56913p950-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-vi-banter-boogaloo
https://www.606v2.com/t57946-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-vii
https://www.606v2.com/t58659-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-viii

A. Edinburgh (2015-2016)
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX Patek10 
Players In
William Helu from Wasps
Nasi Manu from Highlanders
Nathan Fowles from Sale Sharks
Michael Allen from Ulster
Jack Cosgrove from Worcester Warriors

Players Out
Tom Heathcote to Worcester Warriors
Grayson Hart to Glasgow Warriors
Ollie Atkins to Exeter Chiefs
Tim Visser to Harlequins

B. Glasgow (2015-2016)
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX Flik_f10
Players In
Simone Favaro from Benetton Treviso
Grayson Hart from Edinburgh
Kieran Low from London Irish
Mike Blair from Newcastle Falcons
Sam Johnson from Queensland Reds
Greg Peterson from Leicester Tigers
Taqele Naiyaravoro from NSW Waratahs
Javan Sebastian from Carmarthen Quins

Players Out
Nikola Matawalu to Bath Rugby
Sean Maitland to London Irish
D.T.H. van der Merwe to Scarlets
Dougie Hall retired
Jon Welsh to Newcastle Falcons
Alastair Kellock retired
Murray McConnell to Nottingham
James Downey to Wasps
Tommy Spinks to Jersey
Euan Murray to Pau
Connor Braid released

Last edited by George Carlin on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX

Post by jimbopip Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:40 am

javan Nagila from Carmathen. Is that kosher?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX

Post by George Carlin Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:44 am

Jimbo - how dare you question the bona fides of a heavyweight publication like the Carmarthen Journal:
http://www.carmarthenjournal.co.uk/Prop-Javan-Sebastian-leaves-Carmarthen-Quins/story-26497169-detail/story.html
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:52 am

Good job GC.

And shame on you to all the people who said they had to pull the finger out and do more threads! warning

As for that prop, I thought the crap, uninspiring signings were meant to be announced first - bit of a major step down from Big T!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:19 am

I can only assume that for balance Toonie is announcing Sam Whitelock and Bismarck du Plessis on the same day as this feller.

To be fair to him, he is a Welsh U20s international and the kid is only 20 years young himself.

My haircut is older than that.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:06 am

Our new non-Fijian is going to have to be awfully good to replace DTH ! chin

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:14 am

BTW our dream draw for the Euros (for me anyway) is ASM, Exeter and Treviso.  This is based on good venues to visit (Sandy Park, Exeter is tremendous), potentially 10 points harvested from poor old Treviso - plus a bloody nice town too - and I want to experience the Stade Michelin atmos (also 10 points  Rolling Eyes) .    Although it (Michelin)would have to go some to reproduce the roar from the Warrior Nation in Belfast esp when Big Gordy 'Shrek' Reid  was conducting (see last banter thread - aw wtf here it is again :-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU_IINgiWxE&feature=youtu.be)

WE ARE WARRIORS, WE ARE WARRIORS

Last edited by 21st Century Schizoid Man on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CORRECTION)

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:19 am

I forgot that we landed bloody Kieran Low. That means that with he and Geoff Petersen (you need to have watched the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson to understand) we will not be getting the top quality lock that we really need to give LittleJon and His Nakaness a break.

We also need an international quality tighthead and hooker at the very least and I would like an openside too. I assume that Huge Blake is covering for Batman, who is covering for Fozzy.

Not as solid a position as I would like to be in. We really need a Peter Betham or a David Smith (there, I said it again) as wing cover too.

I suppose all of these are firmly First World Problems in a rugby sense, mind you.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:25 am

Great looking draw, if only. Yes a trip to that Execeterr would be just the thing. Very Happy guinness RedWine
However, if we draw any of the London clubs then I would expect to see yourself + carer and the Stoneless Bru.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:36 am

Well you might just get me, Schizolina, carer and carer -in- law !

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:40 am

I had best begin sweet-talking Mrs Pip now. Perhaps GC could share some of his begging techniques with us.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:41 am

The big American lock will maybe be away at the world cup, so what does that leave - low and Eddie, none of which are actually proper 2nd rows?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:43 am

jimbopip wrote:I had best begin sweet-talking Mrs Pip now. Perhaps GC could share some of his begging techniques with us.

OK Very Happy Cool notworthy

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:39 pm

Right, I require the assistance of you fine chaps!
As we traverse the current northern rugby void I've found myself watching bits of old RWC watches online just to get my fix.
Anyway, was watching Australia pump Namibia back in 03 and am trying to figure out what music they're playing after Mortlock scores https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz0LsQNJXc8&feature=youtu.be&t=19m12s (19:12 in)

Any ideas?

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:15 am

I Come From a Land Down Under by Men at Work   Ashamed to say I know this tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:45 am

George Carlin wrote:I forgot that we landed bloody Kieran Low. That means that with he and Geoff Petersen (you need to have watched the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson to understand) we will not be getting the top quality lock that we really need to give LittleJon and His Nakaness a break.

We also need an international quality tighthead and hooker at the very least and I would like an openside too. I assume that Huge Blake is covering for Batman, who is covering for Fozzy.

Not as solid a position as I would like to be in. We really need a Peter Betham or a David Smith (there, I said it again) as wing cover too.

I suppose all of these are firmly First World Problems in a rugby sense, mind you.

Remembering Glasgow have signed the Italian openside Favaro.

Bad news on the David Smith front, he has joined Castres on a 3 year deal.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:52 am

Majestic83 wrote:

That is probably not good new for Max Evans, is he out of contract now?

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:54 am

BigGee wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:

Glasgow could do with another winger...

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:56 am

Did well for us before.... Wee Max. Not everyone's cup of tea but could do a job in the WC affected season

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:58 am

Absolutely - he's unlikely to be called up for Scotland any time soon, and at 31 might have a couple of years left in him

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:00 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
BigGee wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:

Glasgow could do with another winger...
I got a few friends together to help me communicate how I feel about that suggestion:
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX No10
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:05 am

GC,

look how Toonie and Co. turned Lee Jones around and made him an effective player - same could apply with Max, although he was for his size a ferocious tackler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:05 am

I'm not sure if Evans is out of contract or not, not seen anything to suggest he is leaving. He has played fairly well for Castres this season scoring a few tries for them. Think injury ruled him out of the last few rounds.
Wouldn't be the worst decision in the world if Glasgow were to sign him, especially for during the world cup period.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:07 am

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:GC,

look how Toonie and Co. turned Lee Jones around and made him an effective player - same could apply with Max, although he was for his size a ferocious tackler.

Shocked

Headscratch

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:28 am

Glasgow vs Exeter you say?

Easy 10 points for Exeter then!

Even Treviso could beat Glasgow in Euro competition!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:51 am

I actually thought Taylor Paris looked promising - loads of pace.

I think Rory Hughes is going to have a big season at Glasgow next year. Real potential there to replace Sean Lamont as the crash ball winger.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:00 am

Majestic83 wrote:I'm not sure if Evans is out of contract or not, not seen anything to suggest he is leaving. He has played fairly well for Castres this season scoring a few tries for them. Think injury ruled him out of the last few rounds.
Wouldn't be the worst decision in the world if Glasgow were to sign him, especially for during the world cup period.
He has scored 5 tries in 4 years for Castres. That's Maitland-esque (before anyone else makes that joke).

I would much rather give the shirt to Hughes or the Selkirk Pixie.

DTH is going to be the player that we miss the most, I have no doubt about it. I honestly believe that not getting another quality winger as cover for Seymour and Big Tacky is a mistake. How much are the Tigers playing Peter Betham? Don't tell me that he wasn't within our reach. The Aussies have quality wingers coming out of their collective arse. Nick Cummins and Akihito Yamada are out of contract with the worst Aussie team in Super Rugby - don't tell me that's not worth a look. How much are Turner or Kuridrani?

I am in a bad mood today.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:21 am

Anyone fancy making a stab at a Glasgow 23 assuming all the players in current world cup squads are unavailable?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:50 am

[quote="RDW_Scotland"]Anyone fancy making a stab at a Glasgow ?[/quote]

Really? Talk about Freudian slips warning warning warning

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegie Wizard Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:01 am

If they all make the cut we will be screwed. Thankfully (for Toonie) they won't. I imagine we will be left with:

Allan, de Klerk, Fagerson, Rae,
MacArthur, Bryce, Scott
Swinson, Low, Cummings,
Bordill, Fusaro, Holmes, Eddie,

Blair, Hart, Price
Lyle,
Johnson, Vernon,
Hughes, Jones, Naiyaravoro,
Murchie, Bryce

which leaves us short in the back row and fly-half. If either Weir or Horne (and maybe Batman) don't make the cut we should be fine.

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by cp10 Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:14 am

Weegie Wizard wrote:If they all make the cut we will be screwed. Thankfully (for Toonie) they won't. I imagine we will be left with:

Allan, de Klerk, Fagerson, Rae,
MacArthur, Bryce, Scott
Swinson, Low, Cummings,
Bordill, Fusaro, Holmes, Eddie,

Blair, Hart, Price
Lyle,
Johnson, Vernon,
Hughes, Jones, Naiyaravoro,
Murchie, Bryce

which leaves us short in the back row and fly-half. If either Weir or Horne (and maybe Batman) don't make the cut we should be fine.

Think you'll be seeing Gregor Hunter this year - unless he falls apart in pre-season. Toonie obviously thinks he's worth another shot.

cp10

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegie Wizard Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:58 pm

I agree on him. He is getting on a bit for a prospect (if that makes any sense) so this is a big year for him. There are quite a few EDP guys in that boat but the RWC is a huge opportunity for them.

There is a group of guys who are 22 or 23 now (George & Gregor Hunter, Bordill, Redmayne, Steele) who need to make it this season. I would say all apart from Bordill are now behind the group in the current u20s squad.

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:22 pm

From an Edinburgh PoV I'm looking forward to seeing what Chris Dean can do. He's had the standard 'apprenticeship' now - under 20s, a couple of years on the 7s circuit and the odd A game for Edinburgh.

He's 21 now and been in the professional environment for a couple of years, plus will have a full pre-season under him, so now's the time to push on (like Hogg, Gray and Russell did at that age).

Someone mentioned previously that he'd been offered a deal with Worcester but turned it down on the basis that he'd been told he'd get more gamtime this year - hopefully that is the case, and at the expense of Strauss!

His stats rate him as 6ft 2 and 15st so he's not small, and he seems to have a bit of skill and pace about him too.

He might become our answer to the 13 shirt, with Beard providing adequate backup.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegie Wizard Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:25 pm

What about Matt Scott? Run

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:27 pm

Weegie Wizard wrote:What about Matt Scott? Run

Matt Scott - 12

Assuming it isn't Matt Scott - retired Sad

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:27 pm

My money would be that Weir will miss the cut as well. He has had a poor season, mainly due to injuries and could do with some club games to regain his confidence. Russell, Jackson and Horne are all probably better options at FH for Scotland at the moment.

This is going to be a big season for him, if he can't close the gap on Russell he is going to have to settle for being a squad player at Glasgow or consider moving on, assuming that Toonie does not make that decision for him!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:39 pm

Q. What do Matt Scott and Adam Sandler have in common?
A. They both have key roles as the Water Boy.

Run
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:49 pm

George Carlin wrote:Q. What do Matt Scott and Adam Sandler have in common?
A. They both have key roles as the Water Boy.

Run

That would be funny if it wasn't for the fact that it is so close to home!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegie Wizard Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:04 pm

Although I'm a fan and I think we will see him back playing well for Edinburgh & Scotland at some point, does anyone think Scott will (and should) make the squad?

I think there is a decent chance he will be deemed fit but should he really be in ahead of Vernon and/or Horne who have both been immense for Glasgow since the turn of the year? If he plays to his ability then he is on a similar level to Dunbar and Bennett but he hasn't played like that since....? I can't remember. Maybe the quadrangular thing in SA a couple of years back?

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:15 pm

I'd say 'immense' is maybe pushing it - Vernon has been solid enough for Glasgow and Horne has been very effective playing the Glasgow way, but will still have question marks over his abilities at international level.

So I'm not disagreeing about your point over Scott, I just don't think our alternative options are as string as you do!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:30 pm

RDW, you know I hate to gainsay you BUT...

Matt Scott was dire in the 6 Nations. He wasn't the proverbial revolving door in defence against England: he was the beaded curtain.
Against Wales he gave away the decisive try by rushing out of the line like FES when he hears Waitrose are having a happy hour on Bolly.

As for Furra Linee and Richie V: they tackled themselves into the ground and then got up and did it all over again, every time they were asked in the second half of the season.

A fit and on form Matt Scott 12 provides healthy competition to (fit and on form) Dunbar and angel

BUT

Furra Linee and Richie V and Duncan Taylor may be the only fit centres we have.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegie Wizard Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:45 pm

I think you are being a bit unfair, on Horne in particular (although I maybe got carried away with Vernon - a common error in Glasgow recently). Horne looked for a while as though he was never going to be better than a good Pro12 player as his kicking was suspect and defence made Visser look like Sonny Bill Williams.

This season his kicking from hand and tee has been excellent and his ability with the ball and in support are as good as they ever were.

His defence has been one of the best in our back line this year and has gone a long way towards forgetting the image of the Samoan winger (Tuilagi, I think) doing a Lomu on him a couple of years ago. You are right to say there remains a question mark over him at international level but we need to pick him to answer that question. He has earned the place in the squad and I'm not sure Scott has.

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:46 pm

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:I Come From a Land Down Under by Men at Work   Ashamed to say I know this tbh

Many, many thanks Schiz, that was really bugging me last night! kiss

Plus I half expected to log on today and find a load of replies saying, "darude sandstorm".

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigS1874 Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:46 pm

I am afraid Matt Scott and Chris have a very similar problem, both have crooked knees. I wouldn't be surprised to see Matt Scott move from Edinburgh soon to get a big pay packet as he has doubts how long he will last in pro rugby. Dean has great potential and wouldn't struggle physically in pro 12 but he has too much fluid in his knee and throughout his career both his knees have held him back.
I would pick Matt Scott for the world cup because he is a good ball playing 12 who is a lot more experienced than Vernon at that level. Having said that I would pick horne and taylor so I guess it depends on Dunbars fitness

Last edited by CraigS1874 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

CraigS1874

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:58 pm

jimbopip wrote:

I'm not arguing with anything you've said, and I really don't understand how me trying to downplay the hyperbole been thrown at Horne and Vernon has been taken as me saying Scott should be picked (that's not what I was saying), and I agree that he was poor in the 6 nations - no doubt because of his shoulder. I suppose people read what they want to see, not what has actually been said.

If we're going into a world cup with a centre pairing who gave never played international rugby together, consisting of a 12 who has always looked flakey for Scotland and a 13 whose never played 13 for Scotland, then we're really not in the best position.

That's what we might end up with though.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:10 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
jimbopip wrote:

I'm.Not arguing with anything you've said, and I really don't understand how me trying to downplay the hyperbole been thrown at Horne and Vernon has been taken as me saying Scott should be picked (that's not what I was saying), and I agree that he was poor in the 6 nations - no doubt because of his shoulder. I suppose people read what they want to see, not what has actually been said.

If we're going into a world cup with a centre pairing who gave never played international rugby together, consisting of a 12 who has always looked flakey for Scotland and a 13 whose never played 13 for Scotland, then we're really not in the best position.

That's what we might end up with though.
There's only one thing for it - in case of emergency, break glass:
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX Crazy-10
Or in his case, unlock the door to his nursing home bedroom and undo those two straps that fasten behind his back.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegie Wizard Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:15 pm

Fair enough but I think, given Scott's lack of form, Horne is a safer bet for Cotter even if he does still have a question mark over him at international level.

I don't think there is a big worry over Bennett making it back from injury in time. The issue is who should replace Dunbar if he doesn't.

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:23 pm

Weegie Wizard wrote:Fair enough but I think, given Scott's lack of form, Horne is a safer bet for Cotter even if he does still have a question mark over him at international level.

I don't think there is a big worry over Bennett making it back from injury in time. The issue is who should replace Dunbar if he doesn't.

Again no debating that, unless Scott makes a miraculous recovery and gets plenty gametime in the warm ups and plays well.

The SRU twetted a clip of Bennett doing a speed test and he was at full pelt. Was it shoulder injury he had? He might not be ready for contact but the fact he can run at full speed is a good sign.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:26 pm

CraigS1874 wrote:I am afraid Matt Scott and Chris have a very similar problem, both have crooked knees. I wouldn't be surprised to see Matt Scott move from Edinburgh soon to get a big pay packet as he has doubts how long he will last in pro rugby. Dean has great potential and wouldn't struggle physically in pro 12 but he has too much fluid in his knee and throughout his career both his knees have held him.
I would pick Matt Scott for the world cup because he is a good ball playing 12 who is a lot more experienced than Vernon at that level. Having said that I would pick horne and taylor so I guess it depends on Dunbars fitness

Why are so many of our talented young players made of glass? if it because their natural body frames aren't meant to carry 15/16st weight?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cp10 Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:34 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
Weegie Wizard wrote:Fair enough but I think, given Scott's lack of form, Horne is a safer bet for Cotter even if he does still have a question mark over him at international level.

Again no debating that, unless Scott makes a miraculous recovery and gets plenty gametime in the warm ups and plays well.

The SRU twetted a clip of Bennett doing a speed test and he was at full pelt.  Was it shoulder injury he had? He might not be ready for contact but the fact he can run at full speed is a good sign.

Posted in other forum

Last edited by cp10 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

cp10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next