Political round up.............

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Political round up.............

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 15 Jun 2015, 4:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Turn up for the books.............The hard left guy gets on the ballot for the Labour leadership !!....Managed to bag 35 nominations although some were chucked at him by Burnham who will no doubt pick up many of his second preferences...........

Corbyn has no chance....

However it means one of the other three is likely to get hurt in the first round..........Corbyn no doubt will hoover up the extreme nutty left of which there are no doubt plenty in the Labour party and will probably get enough to take him through the first round !!...

(Cruddas finished top in the 2007 Deputy leader race after the first round (He was the "left" candidate)...Of course Harman and Johnson did better as the rounds progresses with second prefs...)

That means one of the three favorites is likely to be eliminated first..................

Latest odds............

Burnham 10/11
Kendall 5/2
Cooper 3/1
Corbyn 66/1 .................


Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 09 Nov 2015, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down


Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by wheelchair1991 on Thu 20 Aug 2015, 9:12 pm

Well you can get good odds on Burnham winningso might be work a pound bet

The way i see it truss is you have to stay and fight for what you believe in, i don't go around abusing people anywhere in life or on this forum. I have my beliefs but you must listen to opposing points of view without deriding people for their own beliefs.
I will be staying and i am standing for election next year

wheelchair1991

Posts : 2114
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Worcester

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Duty281 on Thu 20 Aug 2015, 9:28 pm

Well fair enough.

I just envisage that Labour under Corbyn will be vastly different to Labour under Burnham, and I fail to see how one could willingly back both (hypothetically).

Duty281

Posts : 20680
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by wheelchair1991 on Thu 20 Aug 2015, 9:59 pm

Duty281 wrote:Well fair enough.

I just envisage that Labour under Corbyn will be vastly different to Labour under Burnham, and I fail to see how one could willingly back both (hypothetically).

You could argue guys like ken clarke and dennis skinner have been out of step with what their respectiveparties stand for for years but they stay and fight for what they believe

wheelchair1991

Posts : 2114
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Worcester

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri 21 Aug 2015, 2:49 pm

I see the New Labour lot are trying to get the race scrapped because of Tory infiltration....

So let's see..........They made the rules and because the left wing nutter is winning they want to go back and change them...and start again.

Can anybody take these morons seriously ???????....

I'm not voting for Labour anytime soon...

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Duty281 on Fri 21 Aug 2015, 3:01 pm

This is Labour we are talking about, Truss.

The masters of "do as I say, not as I do."

Duty281

Posts : 20680
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by wheelchair1991 on Fri 21 Aug 2015, 10:49 pm

Just giving you guys an update 3.000 people have been banned from voting since the deadline passed to register. Thats 0.5% of those overall registered to vote.

wheelchair1991

Posts : 2114
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Worcester

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Duty281 on Fri 21 Aug 2015, 11:07 pm

A good number to start with.

Duty281

Posts : 20680
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by wheelchair1991 on Sat 22 Aug 2015, 11:00 am

I think the number will keep rising, a tory mp was on the radio sayinghevoted 'it was a bit of fun' according to him

wheelchair1991

Posts : 2114
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Worcester

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Duty281 on Sun 23 Aug 2015, 11:16 am

Ipsos Mori have done a survey which shows that concern about immigration is at its highest level - perfect evidence for why Corbyn has little to no chance of actually winning in 2020 if he does become leader.

https://www.ipsos-mori.com/researchpublications/researcharchive/3614/EconomistIpsos-MORI-August-2015-Issues-Index.aspx

The horrific situation in Calais will probably push more people to voting out in the EU referendum as well.

Duty281

Posts : 20680
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by wheelchair1991 on Sun 23 Aug 2015, 11:37 am

I don't think Corbyn will be leader in 2020

wheelchair1991

Posts : 2114
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Worcester

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Steffan on Sun 23 Aug 2015, 4:48 pm

I hope Corbyn gets in and ruins Labour even more than Miliband did

Steffan

Posts : 7732
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by wheelchair1991 on Sun 23 Aug 2015, 7:16 pm

To say Milliband ruined labour is a bit strong hardly as bad as leaders such as IDS and Foot

wheelchair1991

Posts : 2114
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Worcester

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Steffan on Sun 23 Aug 2015, 7:22 pm

wheelchair1991 wrote:To say Milliband ruined labour is a bit strong hardly as bad as leaders such as IDS and Foot
True. Labour will never get in power with Corbyn in charge though and would lose even more seats probably

Steffan

Posts : 7732
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Duty281 on Sun 23 Aug 2015, 7:36 pm

Steffan wrote:I hope Corbyn gets in and ruins Labour even more than Miliband did

We agree on something, Steffan! Very Happy

Always a wonderful moment.

Duty281

Posts : 20680
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Steffan on Sun 23 Aug 2015, 8:08 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Steffan wrote:I hope Corbyn gets in and ruins Labour even more than Miliband did

We agree on something, Steffan! Very Happy

Always a wonderful moment.
Both the Red Tories and the Blue ones are scum to me

As are the Lib Dems and UKIP

Steffan

Posts : 7732
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Sun 23 Aug 2015, 9:12 pm

No one seems to want to vote Plaid though hey...

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Steffan on Sun 23 Aug 2015, 9:18 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:No one seems to want to vote Plaid though hey...
Sadly not

Steffan

Posts : 7732
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Sun 23 Aug 2015, 9:19 pm

Get rid of that useless bird..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by ShahenshahG on Sun 23 Aug 2015, 9:48 pm

I don't know what I smoked last night but I'd bum her Truss. I'd bum her good.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by wheelchair1991 on Mon 24 Aug 2015, 9:58 am

I actually think the Plaid leader Leanne Wood performed ok at the debates, there just isnt the nationalist feeling within wales

wheelchair1991

Posts : 2114
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Worcester

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 24 Aug 2015, 9:32 pm

Cooper seems to be turning more feminist by the day...

Seems to be "You're sextet If you don't vote for me"....Burnham seems to be moaning a lot too...

Four useless muppets....Wheelie types deserve better than this. .

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Duty281 on Mon 24 Aug 2015, 10:00 pm

The other three are all trying to be 'radical'. They're all trying to out-Corbyn Corbyn.

Burnham's radical because he has a 'vision'. Cooper's radical because she's a woman. Kendall's radical because she wants to devolve even more powers.

They're all failing miserably.

Corbyn just tells it how it is, and sticks to what he believes in. A principled man; the lefty version of Nigel Farage.

Labour are going to fall apart at the seams if Corbyn wins the election and, as has been said, is then overthrown by Labour MPs.

Duty281

Posts : 20680
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 24 Aug 2015, 10:41 pm

See what Farron does......At the moment I'm open to voting Lib dems If he can convince me he's not an a**hole like his predecessor. ..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by wheelchair1991 on Mon 24 Aug 2015, 11:12 pm

Tim Farron im afraid is a plank a total fake even more then usual for a political leader

wheelchair1991

Posts : 2114
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Worcester

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Duty281 on Mon 24 Aug 2015, 11:32 pm

Can't be worse than the hapless and inept Ed Miliband, surely?

Or the lying and deceitful Nick Clegg?

Duty281

Posts : 20680
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by wheelchair1991 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 9:39 am

Well if you setting the bar of honesty with Clegg then you really don't have to beat much

wheelchair1991

Posts : 2114
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Worcester

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TwisT on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 12:19 pm

If Corbyn wins then it certainly makes good viewing. Knives will be out as soon as he has his first PMQ's.

TwisT

Posts : 17465
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 35
Location : Kent

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 12:40 pm

He is apparently having to address people in hustings outside the venue because of demand....My guess these people aren't Tory infiltrators..

Obviously he has hit a nerve...

If you try to screw him ..do so at your own peril...Because you need these supporters to win in 2020..

Old Roman saying....Those who inherit the crown bloodily are destined to die bloodily

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Alistair on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 12:52 pm

Don't really understand the fear of Corbyn. Bout time Labour was refreshed. Wouldn't trust Burnham with a used tissue. Don't mind Cooper, but playing off the whole 'I'm a woman' card is a bit old hat now. Hilary is proof that a pair of t|ts won't get you into power, you need substance (and a philandering husband) to help.

Labour's problem was that they had all this faith in Chuka Umanna to be the next Blair-esque Leader of the Party and he went running because of the skeletons in his closet.

Corbyn could shock everyone, I don't think he's that naive to force his values on the party if he wants to succeed.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2014-06-04
Location : Likes a lager

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by wheelchair1991 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 12:54 pm

I will work hard for the labour party whoever is leader we do not need another SDP situation

wheelchair1991

Posts : 2114
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Worcester

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TwisT on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 1:37 pm

Burnham's just made a sexist comment on radio 5 live that has sent Twitter into overdrive. When asked when should Labour have a female leader, he replied "When the time is right".

He could have said when the voters vote for it, or anything like that, which wouldn't be seen as endorsing two of his opponents. Bit of a gaff.

TwisT

Posts : 17465
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 35
Location : Kent

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 1:39 pm

Alistair wrote:Don't really understand the fear of Corbyn. Bout time Labour was refreshed. Wouldn't trust Burnham with a used tissue. Don't mind Cooper, but playing off the whole 'I'm a woman' card is a bit old hat now. Hilary is proof that a pair of t|ts won't get you into power, you need substance (and a philandering husband) to help.

Labour's problem was that they had all this faith in Chuka Umanna to be the next Blair-esque Leader of the Party and he went running because of the skeletons in his closet.

Corbyn could shock everyone, I don't think he's that naive to force his values on the party if he wants to succeed.

Hillary comment is wrong...Fact is If Florida hadn't of broken DNC rules and been disqualified.....Hillary would have beat Obama and won the Whitehouse. ...She won all the big states.

Fact is she is nailed on next year..

Cooper isn't in her league.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Alistair on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 1:50 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Alistair wrote:Don't really understand the fear of Corbyn. Bout time Labour was refreshed. Wouldn't trust Burnham with a used tissue. Don't mind Cooper, but playing off the whole 'I'm a woman' card is a bit old hat now. Hilary is proof that a pair of t|ts won't get you into power, you need substance (and a philandering husband) to help.

Labour's problem was that they had all this faith in Chuka Umanna to be the next Blair-esque Leader of the Party and he went running because of the skeletons in his closet.

Corbyn could shock everyone, I don't think he's that naive to force his values on the party if he wants to succeed.

Hillary comment is wrong...Fact is If Florida hadn't of broken DNC rules and been disqualified.....Hillary would have beat Obama and won the Whitehouse. ...She won all the big states.

Fact is she is nailed on next year..

Cooper isn't in her league.

Doesn't she still need to get Iowa before she's nailed on.

Trump v Hilary will be interesting. Not convinced she wins.

Don't agree that she would've beaten Barack, though i'm not American. I've personally always seen it as more of a popularity contest, and with the landscape of the US it tends to be who can influence Black and Hispanic votes.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2014-06-04
Location : Likes a lager

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 1:54 pm

Trump won't win the GOP nomination...

Hillary has great support from...The working/ middle class, Women, Hispanics and black communities...

She has 47 percent of the vote before she starts..


Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Alistair on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 2:02 pm

Who beats Trump for you, Trussman?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2014-06-04
Location : Likes a lager

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 2:12 pm

Seen some interesting tweets about how Corbyn has got people to discuss the left's problem with anti-semitism.

I have no interest in discussing this myself but thought I would just throw that in here and see what happened.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Posts : 22533
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 2:13 pm

Follow the money....You have to remember Trump is the non establishment candidate and is winning on 25 percent ...but after New Hampshire GOP candidates will drop out steadily and their support will be redistributed....So Trump being ahead really doesn't mean much because by the time the big delegate states come in on Super Tuesday they'll be only a few candidates left..Scooping up establishment support !!!

Bush has the best team and the most money..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Duty281 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 2:13 pm

TwisT wrote:Burnham's just made a sexist comment on radio 5 live that has sent Twitter into overdrive. When asked when should Labour have a female leader, he replied "When the time is right".

He could have said when the voters vote for it, or anything like that, which wouldn't be seen as endorsing two of his opponents. Bit of a gaff.

How on earth is that sexist?

Why is the constant drivel spouted by Cooper about how Labour needs a female leader not seen as sexist?

Duty281

Posts : 20680
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 2:18 pm

I agree Duty...It's just bollox......

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Duty281 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 2:19 pm

wheelchair1991 wrote:I will work hard for the labour party whoever is leader we do not need another SDP situation

Does this mean that you're motivated more by the name of your party, and the colour of the rosette, than the actual policies and values?

Duty281

Posts : 20680
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 2:20 pm

To be fair, Labour has no right to define "when the time is right" for a female leader. What is wrong with now? If they are to open up voting to their members, does "when the time is right" not suggest he thinks those members should not vote for a woman because, basically, "when" definitely means it isn't now.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Posts : 22533
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 2:21 pm

Duty281 wrote:
wheelchair1991 wrote:I will work hard for the labour party whoever is leader we do not need another SDP situation

Does this mean that you're motivated more by the name of your party, and the colour of the rosette, than the actual policies and values?

I would suggest he has not even alluded to that being the case.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Posts : 22533
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 2:24 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:To be fair, Labour has no right to define "when the time is right" for a female leader. What is wrong with now? If they are to open up voting to their members, does "when the time is right" not suggest he thinks those members should not vote for a woman because, basically, "when" definitely means it isn't now.

If he thinks he's the best candidate then obviously he doesn't think the time is right ..

All this PC crap.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Duty281 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 2:27 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
wheelchair1991 wrote:I will work hard for the labour party whoever is leader we do not need another SDP situation

Does this mean that you're motivated more by the name of your party, and the colour of the rosette, than the actual policies and values?

I would suggest he has not even alluded to that being the case.

But Corbyn/Burnham both stand for vastly different things, so I can't see why someone would pledge to support the Labour party no matter who the leader is.

Corbyn wants to leave Nato; Burnham doesn't.
Corbyn wants to scrap Nuclear weapons; Burnham doesn't.
Corbyn recognises Argentina's 'claim' to the Falklands; Burnham doesn't (I think).
Corbyn will open up immigration to the entire world; Burnham won't.

I can't envisage how someone can support both; these are radical, not trivial, differences.

Duty281

Posts : 20680
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 2:32 pm

Labour is the party of equality and social justice..Duty.

They both agree on that....

You have Tories pro gay marriage, pro Europe and anti fox hunting..

So your point sucks. .



Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TopHat24/7 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 2:35 pm

Alistair wrote:Don't really understand the fear of Corbyn. Bout time Labour was refreshed.

Fear? Of another decade or so out of power??

Refreshed? He's not refreshing anything. He's going back to the old Labour that spent decades in the wilderness, rather than the new Labour that had one of their longest ever stints in goverment. Even reinstating clause 4 FFS!! Such a lurch towards communism proves Labour haven't learned the lessons of GE15.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TopHat24/7 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 2:37 pm

Alistair wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Alistair wrote:Don't really understand the fear of Corbyn. Bout time Labour was refreshed. Wouldn't trust Burnham with a used tissue. Don't mind Cooper, but playing off the whole 'I'm a woman' card is a bit old hat now. Hilary is proof that a pair of t|ts won't get you into power, you need substance (and a philandering husband) to help.

Labour's problem was that they had all this faith in Chuka Umanna to be the next Blair-esque Leader of the Party and he went running because of the skeletons in his closet.

Corbyn could shock everyone, I don't think he's that naive to force his values on the party if he wants to succeed.

Hillary comment is wrong...Fact is If Florida hadn't of broken DNC rules and been disqualified.....Hillary would have beat Obama and won the Whitehouse. ...She won all the big states.

Fact is she is nailed on next year..

Cooper isn't in her league.

Doesn't she still need to get Iowa before she's nailed on.

Trump v Hilary will be interesting. Not convinced she wins.

Don't agree that she would've beaten Barack, though i'm not American. I've personally always seen it as more of a popularity contest, and with the landscape of the US it tends to be who can influence Black and Hispanic votes.

Don't worry, neither's Truss really.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Duty281 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 2:38 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Labour is the party of equality and social justice..Duty.

They both agree on that....

You have Tories pro gay marriage, pro Europe and anti fox hunting..

So your point sucks. .


Labour are the party of equality?! Are you having a laugh or something?! Laugh

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/steerpike/2015/05/labour-stays-silent-over-gender-segregation-at-party-rally/

Duty281

Posts : 20680
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 2:39 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:To be fair, Labour has no right to define "when the time is right" for a female leader. What is wrong with now? If they are to open up voting to their members, does "when the time is right" not suggest he thinks those members should not vote for a woman because, basically, "when" definitely means it isn't now.

If he thinks he's the best candidate then obviously he doesn't think the time is right ..

All this PC crap.

Thats not true. He should not be defining himself as the better candidate on being a man. If he had answered "Of course Labour is ready for a female leader, but this is not an issue of gender, this is about who is the best candidate."

The patronising tone is symbolic of ingrained sexism.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Posts : 22533
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 2:39 pm

I think they are out of power for ten years whoever wins....

Still he's enthusing a section that feels unheard and I suppose there could be a Tory implosion.

Best not to take things for granted...He was 100/1 to win this race...

"Better to be lucky than good"....Napoleon

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 6 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum