The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan, Indies and Everything Else

+21
Ché Guerrero
RinoGattuso
XR
adamk
Electric Demon
marty2086
TheCelticGarbutt
JCmag82
temporary21
NickisBHAFC
President Trump
The_Enigma
Dr Gregory House MD
Hero
ncfc_Tooze
Crimey
Dolphin Ziggler
Adam D
Samo
Ian2307
Prometheus
25 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Japan, Indies and Everything Else Empty Japan, Indies and Everything Else

Post by Prometheus Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 19:48

So, to save me opening a hundred different threads that would most likely be populated by House and myself, here's a thread that everyone is welcome to contribute to on Lucha Underground, Ring of Honor, PWG, Evolution, New Japan, NOAH, AAA and basically anything that is not WWE, NXT or TNA.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Japan, Indies and Everything Else Empty Re: Japan, Indies and Everything Else

Post by Fernando Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 20:04

Hopefully more people contribute to it then last time we had a page like was only Me/Aberdeen Steve & Tooze. Lasted 2 years & 10 pages Laugh

Started with ROH "Best In The World" 2011 (Guess where CM Punk got that idea from....) If haven't seen it id seriously recommend looking it up Smile

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 20:16

Let's try to get to 10 pages in a year and a half!

I'm watching this weekend's Summer Sizzler from Rev:Pro.  Ishii vs Big Damo has already made it a tenner of my money well spent! AJ Styles made Marty Scurll look a million dollars. Will Ospreay / Matt Sydal probably went 10 minutes too long for me, but the close of the match was great. Shame that Ricochet didn't show, but Strong and his boots made a really entertaining match against Nakamura. And the two tag matches were good filler. Strong card and the partnership with NJPW is going to make for an interesting October show, with Gedo, Liger, Nakamura, Styles, Tanahashi and Okada on the show.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 10:18

Half way through.  PWG's Don't Sweat the Technique.  I can't help but love Cage.  I think Busick did very well at the NXT try-out.  I hate reverse hurricanranas as it seems every one I watch looks like a broken neck waiting to happen; having said that to follow it up with a shooting star knee drop, Mike Bailey you dude.  I prefer my wrestling without Kiss Me Arse matches and wrestlers ejaculating over lollipops, but maybe that's just me.  This is the third Tommy End match I've seen in a week, I love the guy's kicks.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian2307 Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 10:28

ive never really seen anything of Lucha Underground, Ring of Honor, PWG, Evolution, New Japan, NOAH, AAA because i wouldnt really know where to find them.

where do you guys watch them??
Ian2307
Ian2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 10:49

Lucha Underground put a Fight of the Week on their YouTube channel.  I've included each of these in the posts where I'm reviewing LU on a show-by-show basis. You can also often find the full week's program on YouTube if you search.  

Ring of Honor.  You can watch on their website,http://www.rohwrestling.com/tv/current.  

New Japan has a similar web portal to WWE's Network(New Japan Pro Wrestling World), priced at 999 Yen, which I find great value for money.

Did I say Evolution, sorry that's the WWE indoctrination of me, I meant Evolve.  That and AAA I don't watch so much of, the other guys might be able to help you out.

The PWG and Revolution Pro Wrestling shows above I gave links to where you can buy the shows I watched in the posts above.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 10:59

Prometheus wrote:So, to save me opening a hundred different threads that would most likely be populated by House and myself, here's a thread that everyone is welcome to contribute to on Lucha Underground, Ring of Honor, PWG, Evolution, New Japan, NOAH, AAA and basically anything that is not WWE, NXT or TNA.

They were a good faction

I liked it when Batista turned on HHH

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 11:07

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
Prometheus wrote:So, to save me opening a hundred different threads that would most likely be populated by House and myself, here's a thread that everyone is welcome to contribute to on Lucha Underground, Ring of Honor, PWG, Evolution, New Japan, NOAH, AAA and basically anything that is not WWE, NXT or TNA.

They were a good faction

I liked it when Batista turned on HHH

It's turned into a WWE thread already warning But I agree about Evolution. It is a shame that Batista is not a few years younger as he's the only guy I can think of that WWE has used who could legit stand against Brock physique-to-physique right now.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 11:10

I watch Evolve through wwnlive.com

I get LU and ROH (as well as WWE censored ) through wweo.us

P has already mentioned NJWorld which is awesome value

I get my PWG DVDs from highspots.co.uk, but if you're interested in catching up on the cheap you can also get video downloads from highspots.com for a lesser price, unfortunately there release speed is glacial so I follow the DVDs as I want to see shows within 6 months

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 11:17

Glad you hear you're enjoying DStT P, I'm interested go hear what you think of Ricochet/Everrett, even having watched God knows how many hours of Indy flippy Poopie that match made me stand up and take notice

I saw Tommy End on a few ICW shows before he sent to the US as part of the Sumarian Death Squad, I knew he was good but he has impressed me no end this year

I'm just amazed neither Mike Bailey or Trevor Lee was killed following that apron ddt spot

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 11:21

Fernando wrote:Hopefully more people contribute to it then last time we had a page like was only Me/Aberdeen Steve & Tooze. Lasted 2 years & 10 pages Laugh

Started with ROH "Best In The World" 2011 (Guess where CM Punk got that idea from....) If haven't seen it id seriously recommend looking it up Smile

I remember Amy used to contribute quite a lot as well before the Is Kendo Nagasaki from Stoke-gate

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 11:28

Speaking of Lucha Underground. I have to agree with you House (I'm pretty sure it was you anyway). Someone definitely said that they preferred Ricochet to Prince Puma. And I've watched a good bit of Ricochet and Puma this year... and have reached the conclusion that I agree with that.

Now, don't get me wrong. Puma is awesome. I'm really hyped for the Iron Man tonight with Mundo, if they get the story and timing right then LU has another great match on its hands. But if they don't hmmmm this could really feel like its far too long. Anyway, in LU I trust.

I don't know, as the series has progressed there have been a lot of wrestlers who IMO have really upped their game and Puma's still kind of at the same level. I just don't think he's been booked so well, he's meant to be this kid that has this Aztec blood in him, but I'm just finding the development of that character between Puma and Konnan isn't really working for me.

Still love him. But if Pentagon Jr pulls his arm off after his match tonight I'd totally be marking out for the ninja.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 11:42

When I made that comment with regards to Puma/Ricochet I was mainly referring to his outfit that I still think looks stupid

I'm also not a fan of this silent protagonist route they've taken with him, not that he is the greatest promo in the world but it's really stunted being able to connect with him as a character for me, it's like he's the guy from GTA3 while everyone else is Tommy Vercetti

It also dosent help that he never seems to defend his title cleanly, particularly against bigger men, I think at least Cage, Cuerno and Hernandez have all had him beaten at some stage iirc?

I love Ricochet and think on his day he's one of the best in the world but LU's handling of him has been one of their bigger missteps for me

While we're talking about LU, fun fact about it and it's relationship in kayfabe with AAA, I wonder if you could tell me who the AAA mixed gender tag champs are?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 11:46

If you'd have asked me that before their match last week, I'd not have been able to tell you.

And I agree with you regarding Puma. Now, I also must say that in comparison to how WWE has booked their champion from Mania to Monday night, its great, but because LU is doing so much IMO so perfectly that when they do things that are slightly below that bar they really stand out.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 12:49

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Glad you hear you're enjoying DStT P, I'm interested go hear what you think of Ricochet/Everrett, even having watched God knows how many hours of Indy flippy Poopie that match made me stand up and take notice
Oooh, its not half bad, is it.

I was listening to a podcast a couple of months ago and they were talking about Johnny Mundo and Matt Cross. I thought they made a really interesting comment that wrestling should be looking for guys who have backgrounds in gymnastics. Guys who are trained to jump, spin and land, have great strength and have no professional outlet. I'm sure I made mention that a couple of weeks ago Son of Havoc "botched" a spring over the ropes. He catches his knee, on the top rope. But Matt Cross has such great knowledge of where is body is and how to control it that he recovers and actually lands on his feet! And what does the WWE Performance Centre take in? Bodybuilders, swimsuit models and footballers.

I know that WWE is not the Indy's and I'm not saying that every match should be flippy flippy, but you look at how much energy Neville is bringing to some of those dead crowds that WWE has been playing in front of and I still think there's room on their roster for a couple more of these types of guys.

Back to this match. It's really good. Flippy, flippy is great, but vertical suplex, to northern lights suplex, to ... forgot what it was now, brain buster?... that is wrestling. And I was still thinking, hey this is good, but its not going to make my top 5 of the year and maybe not even top 10... then Everett hits 2! reverse ranas on Ricochet. I'm less sure about the double moonsault though Shocked
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 14:29

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:

It also dosent help that he never seems to defend his title cleanly, particularly against bigger men, I think at least Cage, Cuerno and Hernandez have all had him beaten at some stage iirc?

Without going back (again) and watching these matches and really breaking them down, I don't have a massive issue with this.

Maybe I'm getting the back story wrong, but the way I was approaching this is that Puma was trained (from a kid) by the same guy who's been training up Black Lotus. And then somehow Puma falls into the hands of Konnan who brings him as a well trained, but untested wrestling protege.

Within the LU world, I can totally buy into that. And then I totally buy into the idea that Puma has these street smarts and depth of courage that he can draw on from his Aztec lineage and experience on the streets that pull him out of these matches. But I need to see that he's learning, or that Konnan is teaching him at least, that there is progress. And we had a bit of that with Konnan in his corner in his last match. Or Konnan throwing in the towel to fight another day.

But there's been inconsistencies. So, why would Konnan throw his kid into a Boyle Heights street fight against Cage, I mean that's kind of silly? Is Konnan a force for good or bad with Puma? Does Konnan have some history that means he throws Puma out there to do too much too early in his career.

I think there's a legit way that LU could have worked through this. And the writing team does a great job. But when they do a great job, you start to drill down and these small wrinkles emerge.

But my point would still be that I'm yet to be convinced that Ricochet joining LU and Prince Devitt joining NXT have been good for their individual careers. I mean they might not be bad, supposedly El Patron is on 0.5M contract with LU so Ricochet might be making some really good money there thank you very much, and Devitt too. And if they are good luck to them, I think they both deserve every cent they are paid. But just from the point of view of weren't these guys winning titles in NJPW and being even more greatly lauded in that arena and everywhere else, well maybe we just need another year to see if from that perspective a step back was taken.

LU season finale:
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 16:31

Ian2307 wrote:ive never really seen anything of Lucha Underground, Ring of Honor, PWG, Evolution, New Japan, NOAH, AAA because i wouldnt really know where to find them.

where do you guys watch them??

Now we've given Ian some tips on where to find this stuff, what do you recommend he start with.

My own personal recommendation is if you do nothing else, watch New Japan's Wrestle Kingdom 9. It was the first wrestling show of the year (Jan 4) and the last 2 fights on the card Nakamura vs Ibushi and Tanahashi vs Okada would still be in strong contention to be in the top 3 matches I've seen this year.

Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 16:35

This is all the Japanese wrestling you need.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 22:37

Timothy Thatcher added to BOLA
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 10:30

Great Thread! I attempted and failed at creating a similar thread on here a while back. Hopefully House can vouch for my love of independent wrestling!

Not sure what's been happening in ROH or PWG as of lately because I got really burned out so decided to take a break. 6 Months have gone by now and I can honestly say that Lucha Underground has restored my love for every type of wrestling! Heading back to the WCW days, there has always been something about the Lucha Libre style that has drawn me in so I thought I would give LU a chance by diving in from the February episodes onwards (Just Approaching April Now). I must say, everything from the presentation to the backstage segments to the old-school authority heel in Dario Cueto has been a breath of fresh air!

Huge shout out to the Angélico / Jonny Mundo match I just finished watching. Yeah, sure it was spotty at times but it also turned really stiff with both guys bringing everything. The hurricaranna spot counted into a top-rope powerbomb was incredible and really made me respect Angélico after the match. Exposing guys such as Pentagón Jr, Texano, Fenix and Drago make me want to explore AAA / CMLL even more. I just wish they offered an English version of their shows.

On a separate note: I have been having a look at a few clips of EVOLVE on YouTube, what would you guys recommend viewing? Just looking to try something new.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 10:42

Thanks Enigma. If you started watching LU in Feb, you may have missed episodes 8 and 9, which were the set up for the Aztec Warfare and the match itself. I highly recommend those when you get chance. I'm not the biggest fan of the Royal Rumble format of match (too many guys holding onto ropes lying down in corners), but I think LU deserves the praise it got for giving this a really good go.

Early reports I've seen for the Iron man All Night Long match from last night seem very positive. Again, this style of match can have it's drawbacks. But an hour of Mundo and Puma, I'm in for that!
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 11:03

Do you know which date the Aztec Warfare aired on Prometheus? As a matter of fact, I started watching from the very first Feb episode then saw bits and pieces on YouTube so if there is anything else that I missed that's worth watching, please let me know!

I seem to recall a 10-Man match received high praise... but again not sure what the air date was.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 11:19

Sure. Episode 8 was the build to the Aztec warfare, which aired on Dec 17. Then there was a Christmas break and Aztec warfare aired in Jan 7.

I'm not sure than anything else is "must see" prior to Feb. Episode 10 I loved a lot (Jan 14) it has the first (Brian) Cage fight. A huge spot between King Cuerno and Drago and a really good championship match between Puma and Fenix.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 13:06

The_Enigma wrote:Great Thread! I attempted and failed at creating a similar thread on here a while back. Hopefully House can vouch for my love of independent wrestling!

Who the Frak is this guy Whistle

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 13:31

That guy who spotted the potential of Adam Cole before anybody else BAY-BAY!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 13:35

I must be the only person in the world who wants him to join WWE in a "son of Michael Cole angle"
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 14:20

Very Happy
The_Enigma wrote:That guy who spotted the potential of Adam Cole before anybody else BAY-BAY!

I've got to admit the futureshock boys are 2 guys I couldn't have been more wrong about, still think in 2011 my assessment of Davey Richards knock offs was fair

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 14:21

Prometheus wrote:I must be the only person in the world who wants him to join WWE in a "son of Michael Cole angle"

Yes...yes you are

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 14:21

House - can you get your answers to me please!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 14:27

Adam D wrote:House - can you get your answers to me please!

Will do, sorry been putting it off due to the volume of writing, have it to you by 8pm tonight?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 14:45

cool OK

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 15:42

Anybody got an opinion on EVOLVE? Want to try and check it now so if anybody watches regular, which shows are watchable and skip-able?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 22:32

The_Enigma wrote:Anybody got an opinion on EVOLVE? Want to try and check it now so if anybody watches regular, which shows are watchable and skip-able?

Since the debacle that was 2014, Gabe has really consolidated the wwnlive family and the result is that Evolve now runs some of the most consistent shows on the Indy scene, almost every match is either average at least and good more often than not, in would say though, I can't recommend much in the way of great matches that I feel you would be missing out by not seeing, Evolve 40 and the Hero/Busick match from the same card are probably their show and match of the year so far respectively IMO, so if you do want to check something out to see what you think that's my opinion

I would also point of that stylistically Gabe seems to be moving away from the established Indy flying squad to a more technical grapple/strike based style with the likes of Hero/End/Galloway/Thatcher/Busick/Gulak being mainstays, though guys like Ricochet and Rich Swann are still kicking about

Anyways my overall thoughts are you can't go wrong with sticking money down on any Evolve show in 2015 so far, they are all fine wrestling shows that will provide a good 2-3 hours entertainment, I wouldn't say I've seen anything that is must watch so far this year though

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 22:37

Also I don't know if anyone else is watching ROH tonight but I've ordered it and will report back with my thoughts

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 22:59

Prometheus wrote:Timothy Thatcher added to BOLA

Could be an interesting addition with the right opponent i.e. not Gulak or Busick

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sat 20 Jun 2015 - 2:06

Roh best in the world 15 spoilers below

My thoughts:

Up to you if you want to read the spoilers above but watch this show, only Wrestle Kingdom 9 can touch it for quality

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Sat 20 Jun 2015 - 6:58

wow. I think one of the most interesting aspects for me was if Moose would get the big push there. Certainly had the best build up for a main event in any promotion for a long time. Dunno when I'll have time to try to catch it.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Sat 20 Jun 2015 - 12:30

I think that was brave from Lucha Underground to do an Iron Man. As a production LU has excelled at matches that start in 5th gear and run on full octane for 10 - 15 minutes. So having the fans conditioned to that, then coming out with a match of different pacing and psychology was a risk.

I don't think it entirely worked. And when I say that I'm still happy to rate this at 4*, with some great moves (disaster kick, Michinoku driver) and Mundo getting to the bandstand was so cool. And the exit from the bandstand was maybe where this match actually really started....

Alberto Del Rio had worn me down to such an extent that I never wanted to see him again. Alberto El Patron I pop for on every appearance. And I know you can argue that his intervention here was not face, but he's had other shades to his character since he joined. Mundo as a heel, I'm enjoying, Mundo as a heel with the title I think would have worked.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sat 20 Jun 2015 - 23:07

Speedball Bailey, Busick, Hero and British Bootcamp 2 winner Mark 'M' Andrews have all been added to the Battle of Los Angles

Strong UK representation in BOLA this year, get Grado in their!!

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 8:56

There's PROGRESS Wrestling ENDVR:11 today in Islington, North London. Was due to be going with a mate but had to cancel due to a "surprise" Father's Day day out!

Zack Sabre Jr in the main event.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 22 Jun 2015 - 19:16

Josh Alexander has announced he is retiring due to neck injuries, very sad I thought he had a lot of promise and the monster mafia had slotted right into the PWG tag division

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 22 Jun 2015 - 23:06

Lucha Underground News: Have read that LU are interested in brining AR FOX in for Season 2. Reports speculated that when Lucha Underground originally signed Ricochet, they were all very interested in picking up both AR Fox & Rich Swann but before we tied up with Evolve contracts.

ROH Spoiler:

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 22 Jun 2015 - 23:18

Fox is tailor made for LU boy's just batshit

Spoiler:

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue 23 Jun 2015 - 10:23

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Speedball Bailey, Busick, Hero and British Bootcamp 2 winner Mark 'M' Andrews have all been added to the Battle of Los Angles

Strong UK representation in BOLA this year, get Grado in their!!
Ricochet, Brian Cage and Tommy End added too, I believe.

It is getting very interesting to see rumours of additions to the LU roster when the TV news is still quiet and presumably tapings should be starting in the next few weeks.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 24 Jun 2015 - 13:30

It has transpired that PWG Champion Roddy Strong won't be available for Threemendous IV or Night 2 of this years BOLA due to conflicting bookings, anyone else smell a title change this Friday?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 13:31

People have probably heard this already but Ricochet has started working with Dragon Gate again which isn't good news for Lucha Underground given the main reason he reportedly stopped making himself available in Japan was that he started getting regular work in the states and didn't need the travel

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 13:51

Yes. Each passing day that there is no news about LU S2 is a day that it becomes closer to finishing after season 1.

In good news. Ricochet has a bit of a habit for no-showing anyway, so if LU comes back he'll probably have no problem cancelling these bookings Very Happy

Also, you know the more I watch LU and Prince Puma. The more I think this could be a show that would survive without him. Let's assume that he's on a El Patron contract (0.5M). I honestly think that they could get Fenix to fill the role at an assumed lower amount. The remainder could be invested in Rey Mysterio.

I say this because I think the key IMO to LU getting a renewal isn't so much its figures at the moment, but the access this show may give in the rapidly noticed latin American market. And I think Rey gives you much more leverage there than Ricochet.

And for Ricochet, well I think as we've discussed there are reasons that LU is holding him back.

So, not good news for LU. But if this were an isolated case (and Hernandez doesn't count to me as that's a AAA thing) then not a catastrophe.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 15:45

Just trying to work out if this is worth $2. Seems a bit of a patchy card...

http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/flashback-friday-sale-final-battle-12-vod-just-199

ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP LADDER WAR!!
Kevin Steen vs El Generico

Special Challenge Match
ROH World TV Champion Adam Cole vs Matt Hardy

3 Way ROH World Tag Team Championship Match
S.C.U.M. (Jimmy Jacobs & Steve Corino) vs Jay & Mark Briscoe vs Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander

Grudge Tag Team Match
The American Wolves ("Die Hard" Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards) vs. Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish

Jerry Lynn returns to the Hammerstein Ballroom for His Final ROH Bout
Jerry Lynn vs "The Prodigy" Mike Bennett w/ Maria Kanellis & Brutal Bob

Grudge Match
"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs Roderick Strong

Special Challenge Match
Jay Lethal vs "The Man Beast" Rhino

NYC Street Fight
Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin vs BJ Whitmer & Rhett Titus

Prince Nana vs "Barrister" RD Evans w/ QT Marshall
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 15:48

It's worth it just for the main event Ok! Not sure why you'd pay for it though Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 15:52

Fernando wrote:It's worth it just for the main event Ok! Not sure why you'd pay for it though Whistle

Very Happy I've actually only seen the main event from that card. Why would I pay? That's a good question. I kind of feel that I watch enough stuff that I find around the place Whistle that giving back every so often is good for my wrestling karma.

And honestly, honestly. This is only $2. But there is more chance that I'll sit down and watch it all and therefore appreciate it all than if I download it for free. Don't know if that makes sense, but that's how it is with me.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next