The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan, Indies and Everything Else

+21
Ché Guerrero
RinoGattuso
XR
adamk
Electric Demon
marty2086
TheCelticGarbutt
JCmag82
temporary21
NickisBHAFC
President Trump
The_Enigma
Dr Gregory House MD
Hero
ncfc_Tooze
Crimey
Dolphin Ziggler
Adam D
Samo
Ian2307
Prometheus
25 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Japan, Indies and Everything Else - Page 2 Empty Japan, Indies and Everything Else

Post by Prometheus Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, to save me opening a hundred different threads that would most likely be populated by House and myself, here's a thread that everyone is welcome to contribute to on Lucha Underground, Ring of Honor, PWG, Evolution, New Japan, NOAH, AAA and basically anything that is not WWE, NXT or TNA.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Japan, Indies and Everything Else - Page 2 Empty Re: Japan, Indies and Everything Else

Post by Prometheus Fri 26 Jun 2015, 7:42 pm

Prometheus wrote:
Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Speedball Bailey, Busick, Hero and British Bootcamp 2 winner Mark 'M' Andrews have all been added to the Battle of Los Angles

Strong UK representation in BOLA this year, get Grado in their!!
Ricochet, Brian Cage and Tommy End added too, I believe.

Trevor Lee, Drew Gulak, Angelico and Pentagon Jr added.  That sounds like another nail in LU's coffin, but if Pentagon Jr getting more bookings in the US is the legacy of LU then that's still a worthy contribution IMO.

And they also just listed: Aero Star, Matt Sydal, Drago, Jack Evans, Rich Swann, Fenix, Andrew Everett, Trent, Drew Galloway & Zack Sabre Jr.

That, ladies and gentlemen is a line up!
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Japan, Indies and Everything Else - Page 2 Empty Re: Japan, Indies and Everything Else

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 26 Jun 2015, 11:59 pm

What a line up

The chance to see Pentagon Jr work a few long matches Yahoo Yahoo

Who do you see winning? I'd guess at Trevor Lee but they've already given him DDT and the tag belts so they could keep him away from the singles belt for a while

Other guesses would be ZSJr or Ricochet to repeat given I think his non success with the world title last year I would guess being down to his eventual move to LU

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Sat 27 Jun 2015, 10:23 pm

I'd pick ZSJ. I'd have maybe given a ponder to Cage, but that seems very unlikely after DDT.

Just some great matches to come in that tournament. I don't really want anyone to lose.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 28 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm

Prometheus wrote:Just trying to work out if this is worth $2.  Seems a bit of a patchy card...

http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/flashback-friday-sale-final-battle-12-vod-just-199

From what I recall, The American Wolves V reDRagon & the Elgin/Strong match were only matches worth watching even if the latter was a little abrupt with the finish... Oh and the sickening bump BJ Whitmer takes in the tag-match is worth watching.

I'd think of it this way, while the DVD may only be something like £1.50, you are still going to pay at least £7 in posting & packaging so I think it's worth it if you order a couple more shows. There were some excellent shows throughout 2010 and the earlier part of 2011. From Mid 2011 - 2013 is pretty much skip able in ROH's history apart from Steen's title reign. Best in the World 2012 & Glory By Honor 2012 both had mixed cards but produced some great matches.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Sun 28 Jun 2015, 5:15 pm

It was VOD. So, I can watch it until this time next year for $2. I watched the main event again, but then life took over, so sometime in the next 364 days.....
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Sun 28 Jun 2015, 8:33 pm

You know those multi-men events in NJPW are normally good, because all the wrestlers are good, but not great because they all work 20-66% of what they can? Well the Road to Dominion one is actually very good. Great fun.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 30 Jun 2015, 7:29 pm

Finally finished Progress Wrestling's Super Strong Style 16 (try saying that 5 times when you're peed) tournament, absolutely quality show naery as bad match out of the 18 over 2 cards, with Will Osprey, Zack Sabre Jr and Roddy Strong (of course) being the star performers of the weekend, couple that with a crowd who were hot throughout as well as very witty in their chants (Das is good, Ja! For the Austrian Big Van Walter was my particular highlight for me), at 8+ hours over 2 days it's a big time investment but I watched it over about 6 sittings and it was value for money at least, well worth checking out

PWG DDT4 next, I'll report back once I've watched it

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue 30 Jun 2015, 7:48 pm

Cheers House, I was umming and ahhing over it. Not because it didn't sound good, but just because there's a lot of wrestling for me to see with the G1 coming up, Slammiversary to re-watch, etc. But I think I'm tipped over the edge to give it a go this weekend.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:49 pm

Dont rewatch Slammiversary. Please. Dont do it to yourself.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue 30 Jun 2015, 9:07 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Dont rewatch Slammiversary. Please. Dont do it to yourself.

I rated it in the top 3 TNA PPVs of 2015, and I don't think they'll do a better one in the future Very Happy
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 30 Jun 2015, 10:04 pm

Hahaha touche!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 01 Jul 2015, 9:54 am

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Finally finished Progress Wrestling's Super Strong Style 16 (try saying that 5 times when you're peed) tournament, absolutely quality show naery as bad match out of the 18 over 2 cards, with Will Osprey, Zack Sabre Jr and Roddy Strong (of course) being the star performers of the weekend, couple that with a crowd who were hot throughout as well as very witty in their chants (Das is good, Ja! For the Austrian Big Van Walter was my particular highlight for me), at 8+ hours over 2 days it's a big time investment but I watched it over about 6 sittings and it was value for money at least, well worth checking out

I was there for day 2 of Progress, was such an immense atmosphere and such a fresh show (Jimmy Havoc threatening to cut Ospreay's head off with an axe at the end unless his demands were met was too unrealistic though!)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 02 Jul 2015, 10:38 pm

NJPW Dominion 7.5
July 5, 2015
Live from Osaka, Japan

IWGP Heavyweight Title Match
AJ Styles (c) vs. Okada

IWGP Intercontinental Title Match
Hirooki Goto (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Toru Yano

IWGP Tag Team Title Match
The Kingdom (c) vs. Bullet Club

NEVER Openweight Title Match
Togi Makabe (c) vs. Tomohiro Ishii

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title Match
Kenny Omega (c) vs. KUSHIDA

Shibata vs. Sakuraba

Bullet Club vs. Naito & Honma

IWGP Jr. Tag Team Title Match
Young Bucks (c) vs. reDRagon vs. Roppongi Vice

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Thu 02 Jul 2015, 10:44 pm

Isn't that a great card? Even the relatively ho hum matches like Kingdom / Bullet Club have become interesting. I think this is probably the best PPV line up so far this year.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Fri 03 Jul 2015, 11:02 am

Sorry for being so stupid, but I've never watched them before.

I'm hearing very good things about Ricochet's performance in Dragon Gate : The Generation Gate. Anyone know how I can watch that?
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Fri 03 Jul 2015, 11:04 am

Marky wrote:
Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Finally finished Progress Wrestling's Super Strong Style 16 (try saying that 5 times when you're peed) tournament, absolutely quality show naery as bad match out of the 18 over 2 cards, with Will Osprey, Zack Sabre Jr and Roddy Strong (of course) being the star performers of the weekend, couple that with a crowd who were hot throughout as well as very witty in their chants (Das is good, Ja! For the Austrian Big Van Walter was my particular highlight for me), at 8+ hours over 2 days it's a big time investment but I watched it over about 6 sittings and it was value for money at least, well worth checking out

I was there for day 2 of Progress, was such an immense atmosphere and such a fresh show (Jimmy Havoc threatening to cut Ospreay's head off with an axe at the end unless his demands were met was too unrealistic though!)

Started it last night. Will probably take me 6 sittings too, but its high quality stuff. Value for money, what is the subscription to their VOD to watch any of their stuff around a fiver? That really, really is a fiver very well spent IMO.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Fri 03 Jul 2015, 12:05 pm

Well great news for New Japan.
Road to Dominion spoilers:
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Fri 03 Jul 2015, 4:02 pm

Prometheus wrote:Sorry for being so stupid, but I've never watched them before.

I'm hearing very good things about Ricochet's performance in Dragon Gate : The Generation Gate.  Anyone know how I can watch that?

I think I answered my own question. Nico Nico. Might give it a go tomorrow evening. If my guess is right the price is around a tenner.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:23 pm

Prometheus wrote:

I'm hearing very good things about Ricochet's performance in Dragon Gate : The Generation Gate.  Anyone know how I can watch that?

I think I answered my own question.  Nico Nico.  Might give it a go tomorrow evening.  If my guess is right the price is around a tenner.

I'm normally one who wants to pay for things but dear God leave nico nico well alone, it's not meant for us

https://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x401cy_JAHMAL1111_dragon-gate-7-2-15/1#video=x2wh1lk

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:32 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
Prometheus wrote:

I think I answered my own question.  Nico Nico.  Might give it a go tomorrow evening.  If my guess is right the price is around a tenner.

I'm normally one who wants to pay for things but dear God leave nico nico well alone, it's not meant for us

https://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x401cy_JAHMAL1111_dragon-gate-7-2-15/1#video=x2wh1lk

Ta muchly. Man I have a silly amount of wrestling lined up to watch this weekend,
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 04 Jul 2015, 2:00 am

Japan, Indies and Everything Else - Page 2 JiCsoon

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Sat 04 Jul 2015, 4:22 pm

I've spent the whole afternoon watching Progress Wrestling. Even when the matches are so-so the crowd are brilliant.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Sat 04 Jul 2015, 8:44 pm

Does any one have a top 5 (or so) list of KUSHIDA matches?
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 05 Jul 2015, 7:01 pm

New Japan Pro Wrestling has announced the official brackets for the 2015 G1 Climax tournament, which begins on July 20th and leads to the finals on August 16th. Each of the shows for July will be broadcast on New Japan World, which will likely be true for August as well, once the schedule for the month is posted.

For those unfamiliar with G1 Climax, it is a month-long tournament that takes place all over Japan. Wrestlers from New Japan are divided into two blocks (seen below), and face off in matches within their block. Two points are awarded for a win, one point for a draw and zero points for a loss; the star with the most points in each block faces off in the tournament finals. While not always a promised conclusion, the winner of the tournament has in previous years gone on to wrestle in the main event of the annual 1/4 Tokyo Dome show, Wrestle Kingdom.

Here are this year’s official blocks:

A Block:
Togi Makabe
Hiroshi Tenzan
Toru Yano
Doc Gallows
Bad Luck Fale
Tetsuya Naito
Katsuyori Shibata
Kota Ibushi
Hiroshi Tanahashi
AJ Styles

B Block:
Hirooki Goto
Satoshi Kojima
Yuji Nagata
Tomoaki Honma
Michael Elgin
Karl Anderson
Yujiro Takahashi
Tomohiro Ishii
Shinsuke Nakamura
Kazuchika Okada

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Sun 05 Jul 2015, 7:15 pm

Nakamura / Okada

Felt like I was running a marathon watching Dominion this morning and I got interrupted, so I didn't even see the last match and need to see the IC again.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 06 Jul 2015, 8:07 pm

Austin Aries returns to ROH after his TNA contract expired.

#GoingDownTheShitterIsTNA.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon 06 Jul 2015, 8:13 pm

Is this the invasion angle that TNA are swerving Melzer on Very Happy
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 06 Jul 2015, 10:44 pm

Prometheus wrote:Does any one have a top 5 (or so) list of KUSHIDA matches?
Believe his match against Jay Lethal at one of the ROH vs NJPW shows from last year was supposed to an easy 4*, maybe 4 1/2 * matchM. ROH Fans seem to be very high on him following that match so that would be one worth checking out.

Fernando wrote:Austin Aries returns to ROH after his TNA contract expired.
I honestly thought I'd never see Austin Aries in a ROH ring again! When I first started to get into watching ROH, Austin Aries was finishing up his feud with Delirious which turned out to be his last with the company. At the time, I recall he was very vocal about bashing ROH and not wanting to return, although I think there was heat from both sides. But the prospect of seeing Aries against Adam Cole, Roderick Strong or a newly crowned Jay Lethal will really freshen up the main-event scene.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 06 Jul 2015, 11:30 pm

Watched Dominion last night, seemed like a really good show but it was long and I became really sleepy towards the end which I think affected my enjoyment of the latter half of the card, anyways I've spoilered my thoughts below to be on the safe side

Spoiler:

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon 06 Jul 2015, 11:42 pm

That Terminator piece. Well you see how WWE does it and NJPW and that says a lot about the 2 promotions Wink

Sakabura someone high, interesting.

Ishii match, I'm afraid bored me.

I was again interrupted trying to watch the IC, so, like you still have the last two to see.

Komatsu's going to be a very big deal in years to come, isn't he?
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 06 Jul 2015, 11:43 pm

Prometheus wrote:Does any one have a top 5 (or so) list of KUSHIDA matches?

If you've seen the Ricochet match from last year and have been following the guy this year then I think you've seen the best of him tbh, the Lethal match Enigma mentioned being possibly the only other singles match that springs to mind, after that it's mainly his tag work with Shelly, they had 2 really good matches last year with ReDragon, at the G1 finals and Power Struggle (the better of the 2 imho) and if you work your way through the cards of 2013/each 2014 they had a never ending fued with the Forever Hooligans which were usually good matches but much of a muchness once you've seen a couple

Sorry I can't be of much more help but if I had to pick a top 5 singles performances we'd be looking at a list composed mainly of the stuff from this year, the Ricochet match and possibly the afore mentioned Lethal match

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 06 Jul 2015, 11:47 pm

Prometheus wrote:That Terminator piece.  Well you see how WWE does it and NJPW and that says a lot about the 2 promotions Wink

Sakabura someone high, interesting.

Ishii match, I'm afraid bored me.

I was again interrupted trying to watch the IC, so, like you still have the last two to see.

Komatsu's going to be a very big deal in years to come, isn't he?

Felt like I was reading a hiku for a second there

Were you not as high on the Sakuraba match as me? I think I'm quite high end so I'm not surprised if so

My only temperament of expectation with Komatsu was that as a young boy Rysuke Taguchi was being touted as the next Shinjiro Otani, what the Frak happened there!?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue 07 Jul 2015, 9:43 am

I'm a Japanese poet and I do not know it Wink

I was interested in your high score for Sakuraba because I knew my best chance of watching this PPV was going to be watching it live. So during the Sakubara and Kushida matches I was feeding the kids. And that meant I had like 20% focus on the matches. Now, from what I could see, the Omega/Kushida match seemed really good, so I went back and watched that again. But the Sakuraba match I kind of thought I'd seen what I needed to from it. I'm not saying it was bad. I didn't pay it close enough attention to come to that conclusion and I shouldn't score it, but if I did I'd have given it 3*.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue 07 Jul 2015, 2:29 pm

I'm seeing Tweets about New Japan World offering a free trial period 8 - 17 July.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 07 Jul 2015, 4:05 pm

Austin Aries will be accompanied by Thea Trinidad (Signed to GFW) for his ROH return.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 08 Jul 2015, 9:36 am

GFW Live Shows for the week

Appleton, WI (Thursday, July 9):
Special guest: “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan
Colt Cabana will be appearing
Tommasso Ciampa vs. Nick Aldis (formerly Magnus)
Sonjay Dutt vs. PJ Black (formerly Justin Gabriel)
The Bullet Club (Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows) vs. Oi4K
Santana Garrett vs. Melanie Cruise

Erie, PA (Friday, July 10):
Special guest: Scott Steiner
Sonjay Dutt vs. Jamin Olivencia
The Bullet Club vs. PJ Black (formerly Justin Gabriel) and Seiya Sanada
Moose vs. Joe Bolen
Kongo Kong vs. Nick Aldis (formerly Magnus)
Taeler Hendrix vs. Cherry Bomb

Lake County, OH (Saturday, July 11):
The Bullet Club vs. Seiya Sanada and Takaaki Watanabe
Johnny Gargano vs. Chuck Taylor
Allysin Kay vs. Sumie Sakai

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 08 Jul 2015, 9:46 am

Shouldn't this now be in the TNA thread Very Happy
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 08 Jul 2015, 9:55 am

Once they re-name it the GFW made Adam cry thread sure Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 08 Jul 2015, 10:01 am

I have no problem with GWF! I do have a problem with Colt Cobana though!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 09 Jul 2015, 12:05 am

Haven't paid much attention to Chikara in recent times but they have started to roll out their line up for king of trios

Early highlights include the Bullet Club (Styles and The Young Bucks) and Team AAA (Drago, Aero Star & Fenix) as well as the bWo...I repeat the bW-f'n-o will be at KoT!!

Combine that with some Chikara mainstays like the team of Dasher Hatfield, Icarus and Mark Angelosetti (Dasher's Dugout) and the always entertain Devastation Corporation (which is essentially the Ascension done correctly) this looks like a really entertaining show in prospect

Team Attack! (Mark 'M'Andrews, Morgan Webster & Pete Dunne) and Team Fight Club Pro (MK McKinnan, Trent Seven & Tyler Bate) are the other 2 teams announced so far

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 09 Jul 2015, 12:16 am

Fernando wrote:GFW Live Shows for the week

Appleton, WI (Thursday, July 9):
Special guest: “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan
Colt Cabana will be appearing
Tommasso Ciampa vs. Nick Aldis (formerly Magnus)
Sonjay Dutt vs. PJ Black (formerly Justin Gabriel)
The Bullet Club (Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows) vs. Oi4K
Santana Garrett vs. Melanie Cruise

Erie, PA (Friday, July 10):
The Bullet Club vs. PJ Black (formerly Justin Gabriel) and Seiya Sanada
Moose vs. Joe Bolen
Kongo Kong vs. Nick Aldis (formerly Magnus)
Taeler Hendrix vs. Cherry Bomb

Lake County, OH (Saturday, July 11):
The Bullet Club vs. Seiya Sanada and Takaaki Watanabe
Johnny Gargano vs. Chuck Taylor
Allysin Kay vs. Sumie Sakai

Looks like 4 decent line ups

Feel sorry for Takaaki Watanabe that he has to look so hard to find work despite killing it every time new Japan seem to force ROH to book him

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Thu 09 Jul 2015, 11:31 am

I saw something on Chikara the other day. For all I know it could be something you said, my head is just not working at the moment. Anyway, it was something that made me want to check it out and I just didn't get round to it yet.

I'm loving that AAA team. I must admit I don't know who the Devastation Corporation are, but man they have some great names!

Let's hope for the sake of bWo that JBL doesn't turn up! I always loved what Heyman said about that Extreme Rules melee incident 'the 6'6", WWE champion hit Meanie with his best shots and couldn't knock him out'. Just makes me want to play that tape to JBL every time he says something silly on commentary. Very Happy
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 09 Jul 2015, 11:45 am

The Devastation Corporation are a parody of 80's wrestlers, they spend most of their time talking about doing coke and banging ring rats

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Thu 09 Jul 2015, 11:49 am

So, kind of like Vince then Very Happy
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 09 Jul 2015, 12:39 pm

Something died inside CHIKARA when it decided to run the 'Shutdown' angle and shut up shop for 12 months. I've heard / read other people say the exact same thing but things haven't been the same since it returned and I don't really think there was any pay-off from the whole angle what so ever, which probably leads to more questions than answers about the promotion than anything else.

I followed CHIKARA in the 6 months leading up to that angle, and even ordered the iPPV when it returned 12 months later... Amongst the stuff that CHIKARA is known for, they also had characters in there who were more than capable of putting on a match who seem to have walked out on the company now. KOT '15 looks promising, but I would look at the iPPV shows from before their absence to get a real taste.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Thu 09 Jul 2015, 8:35 pm

Why would I want to see Vampiro in the ring was my question a couple of weeks ago. Now, LU has shown me why. The build to the Season finale is coming on quite nicely.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 19 Jul 2015, 7:59 pm

House/Promo - If any of you want to send me an explanation of how I can watch NJPW G1 Climax, granted theres a lot of action over the 19 (?) days, then I would be much obliged for your generosity.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Sun 19 Jul 2015, 8:15 pm

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/102-japan/43628-how-to-order-new-japan-world-to-get-the-g1-climax

Gonna be well worth the price of admission.  I've just taken a cheeky day off work tomorrow to catch up with Battleground and watch the opening matches live.

EDIT: If you can't wait till tomorrow this playlist is well worth checking out http://njpwworld.com/pg/t_0_g1_01/e/sp
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 19 Jul 2015, 8:29 pm

It's worth pointing out, if you join world tomorrow, you can get the whole tournament for 1 months subscription (about £7) which is tremendous value for money imo

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 19 Jul 2015, 8:32 pm

I'll watch Battleground tonight (i'll be up and around if anyone is watching live) and then I'll look into whether I can handle more wrestling in my face.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next