What can we do about ISIS ???

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 12:38 pm

Not interested in the historical blame game...........We have a very big problem at the moment as the atrocity over the weekend shows.........

I'm at a loss at what to do about iSIS........

Personally think the horse has bolted....

Tunisia can happen anywhere at anytime...

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 12:44 pm

Nothing.

Let the countries rot.

And every 'British Citizen' that we know head off there should get there passport torn up and never allowed back.

Simple.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 12:45 pm

Or provide massive military assault, air sea and land, and wipe the scum of the face of the earth.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by BlueCoverman on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 12:47 pm

Option 2 gets my vote. Actually option 1's not a bad idea either...

BlueCoverman

Posts : 956
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Essex

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by ONETWOFOREVER on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 12:52 pm

BlueCoverman wrote:Option 2 gets my vote. Actually option 1's not a bad idea either...

Option 1 and 2 has been tried and tested and both have failed over the years.

What we can do attack the funding network of ISIS.

This barbaric lot have taken over a region the size of great Britain and they could not have done it without STATE FUNDING.

Who is funding them?

find out and cut it off and let them struggle.

Who is arming them?

find out and cut that off too




ONETWOFOREVER

Posts : 5510
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 12:59 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
BlueCoverman wrote:Option 2 gets my vote. Actually option 1's not a bad idea either...

Option 1 and 2 has been tried and tested and both have failed over the years.

What we can do attack the funding network of ISIS.

This barbaric lot have taken over a region the size of great Britain and they could not have done it without STATE FUNDING.

Who is funding them?

find out and cut it off and let them struggle.

Who is arming them?

find out and cut that off too




When has Option 2 been tried?

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by ONETWOFOREVER on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 12:59 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Not interested in the historical blame game...........We have a very big problem at the moment as the atrocity over the weekend shows.........

I'm at a loss at what to do about iSIS........

Personally think the horse has bolted....

Tunisia can happen anywhere at anytime...

This attitude is part of the problem.

I think the OP knows who really is to blame and it aint who you think but he would rather sweep it under the carpet rather then face it. and these things will rear their ugly heads time and time again but hay as long as it aint your people getting slaughtered right then its ok.

ONETWOFOREVER

Posts : 5510
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by ONETWOFOREVER on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:02 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
BlueCoverman wrote:Option 2 gets my vote. Actually option 1's not a bad idea either...

Option 1 and 2 has been tried and tested and both have failed over the years.

What we can do attack the funding network of ISIS.

This barbaric lot have taken over a region the size of great Britain and they could not have done it without STATE FUNDING.

Who is funding them?

find out and cut it off and let them struggle.

Who is arming them?

find out and cut that off too




When has Option 2 been tried?

Recently in Libya great job that now Gaddafi is gone and the devils have taken over good job Cameron.

Open up a history book no wait there full of lies do some research.

ONETWOFOREVER

Posts : 5510
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:04 pm

That wasn't war against ISIS though, was it?

Ergo Op2 not tried.

We've never taken on a beast anything like ISIS, just deposed sitting leaders.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:06 pm

Bombing is too indiscriminate for me...and you never can do a good job without a ground assault...

Thing is Iraq and Afghanistan have quelled desire for these operations.....The sad thing is Syria is nearer and the ground is more manageable than Afghanistan to effect an efficient ground assault..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:09 pm

Iraq in particular was a disaster and showed a total misunderstanding of middle eastern politics & society. These places are run by unpleasant despots, but without them you have a vacuum into which absolutely carnage is sucked in in their place.

Should have left Gadaffi, Saddam etc in place, supported Assad, would probably never have had ISIS.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:25 pm

Oxford's reserve team boat in the famous race is called ISIS......

Let's just hope Cambridge don't turn up one year...look across the water and see 8 masked men sat down with kalashnikoffs opposite them.....

My money will be on Oxford If that happens...

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by incontinentia on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:38 pm

1. Attack the sources of their funding
2. Attack their social media PR machine as much as possible

These measures are already being implemented. Obviously the scale of the problem means that we can't expect meaningful results in the short to medium term.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Posts : 3214
Join date : 2012-01-06
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by seanmichaels on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:42 pm

Trouble is, the Arabs love a ruck. Read the casualty stats on the Iraq-Iran war. Best thing is to pull out all together.

Also need to give a temporary amnesty to Muslim fundamentalists in this country. Provide free flights to Turkey, Syria or Afghanistan on the basis they are never allowed back. Then tighten things up, if someone is caught preaching hatred or sharia law or anything like that, deport them along with there immediate families. That'll soon clear things up.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13319
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by ONETWOFOREVER on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:42 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:That wasn't war against ISIS though, was it?

Ergo Op2 not tried.

We've never taken on a beast anything like ISIS, just deposed sitting leaders.

Shows how much you know about the situation.

ISIS, AL QUIDA, AL SHABAB same sh*t different socks.

ISIS are now enbeded in Libya and trsined the man who carried out the Tunisia attack.

ISIS BEAST?????

Maybe western corrupt media has convinced you that they are a force to be reckoned with just like the ELITE REPUBLICAN GUARD LOL remember them back in the first gulf war?

Bill Hicks explained it the best.




ONETWOFOREVER

Posts : 5510
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by ONETWOFOREVER on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:45 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Trouble is, the Arabs love a ruck. Read the casualty stats on the Iraq-Iran war. Best thing is to pull out all together.

Also need to give a temporary amnesty to Muslim fundamentalists in this country. Provide free flights to Turkey, Syria or Afghanistan on the basis they are never allowed back. Then tighten things up, if someone is caught preaching hatred or sharia law or anything like that, deport them along with there immediate families. That'll soon clear things up.

Where do you deport far right Nazis preaching their particular brand of hatred????

ONETWOFOREVER

Posts : 5510
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:46 pm

We aren't going to start being silly are we ONETWO ??

I for one wouldn't change our "corrupt" media for the State controlled crap you get in "other" countries..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by ONETWOFOREVER on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:49 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:We aren't going to start being silly are we ONETWO ??

I for one wouldn't change our "corrupt" media for the State controlled crap you get in "other" countries..

but you settle for a media run by fat cat corporations.

You are very deluded

ONETWOFOREVER

Posts : 5510
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:53 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Trouble is, the Arabs love a ruck. Read the casualty stats on the Iraq-Iran war. Best thing is to pull out all together.

Also need to give a temporary amnesty to Muslim fundamentalists in this country. Provide free flights to Turkey, Syria or Afghanistan on the basis they are never allowed back. Then tighten things up, if someone is caught preaching hatred or sharia law or anything like that, deport them along with there immediate families. That'll soon clear things up.

Turkey aren't going to take any fundamentalists as they banned Sharia years ago...

Besides Sharia councils aren't banned in this Country so they aren't breaking any laws.......You can't arrest them for preaching something that isn't illegal.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:57 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:We aren't going to start being silly are we ONETWO ??

I for one wouldn't change our "corrupt" media for the State controlled crap you get in "other" countries..

He's already had one thread shut down for being racist, clearly on a role....

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:58 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:That wasn't war against ISIS though, was it?

Ergo Op2 not tried.

We've never taken on a beast anything like ISIS, just deposed sitting leaders.

Shows how much you know about the situation.

ISIS, AL QUIDA, AL SHABAB same sh*t different socks.

ISIS are now enbeded in Libya and trsined the man who carried out the Tunisia attack.

ISIS BEAST?????

Maybe western corrupt media has convinced you that they are a force to be reckoned with just like the ELITE REPUBLICAN GUARD LOL remember them back in the first gulf war?

Bill Hicks explained it the best.


Were any of those in power, and subsequently deposed, in Libya? No.

You're talking out you arris as usual you deluded hate-filled racist conspiracy-theorist nut job.

Go polish your tin-foil hat.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:06 pm

You know the score guys, if you want an off-topic section then you have to act like adults towards each other. And I want this thread to last at least another 27 minutes

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Posts : 22533
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by rick_dagless on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:10 pm

14:32 baby

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10963
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:14 pm

I was hoping we could have an adult conversation....

It's a pretty important subject....


TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by Duty281 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:17 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I was hoping we could have an adult conversation....

It's a pretty important subject....


Quite.

If you want to call someone a "deluded hate-filled racist conspiracy-theorist nut job," you need to get the commas in the right place!

Duty281

Posts : 20680
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:18 pm

My bad.... censored

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by seanmichaels on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:20 pm

I don't believe their belief system is compatible with a democratic country. That along with their tendency to blow themselves up means they have to be shipped out. It is the only real choice.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13319
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by incontinentia on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:24 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I was hoping we could have an adult conversation....


We can Truss.

So... what are you wearing?
incontinentia
incontinentia

Posts : 3214
Join date : 2012-01-06
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by ONETWOFOREVER on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:25 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:My bad.... censored

Did'nt I and another mod once reprimand you once for calling a well known black boxer a monkey???

which you defended to the hilt????

short memory mate

stay on topic please

ONETWOFOREVER

Posts : 5510
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:32 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:My bad.... censored

Did'nt I and another mod once reprimand you once for calling a well known black boxer a monkey???

which you defended to the hilt????

short memory mate

stay on topic please

You never learn do you ??????????????????????

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by seanmichaels on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:36 pm

How do you fit 30 arabs into a telephone box?

Tell them it isn't theirs......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13319
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:42 pm

Good job the moderators like you Sean.... thumbsup

Just mentioning telephone box would be enough for Loaded and Crimey to kick me off !! Laugh

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by seanmichaels on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:44 pm

Light hearted bants.

What would you do Truss?? You haven't offered a solution as yet.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13319
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:47 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Light hearted bants.

What would you do Truss?? You haven't offered a solution as yet.

Depressingly I can't think of one..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by ONETWOFOREVER on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:51 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Light hearted bants.

What would you do Truss?? You haven't offered a solution as yet.

Depressingly I can't think of one..

Thats because you are a red blooded American and its understandable that you refuse to see the error in your governments policy towards the middle east since 2003.


ONETWOFOREVER

Posts : 5510
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:57 pm

As long as you don't stereotype me we're okay..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 3:00 pm

You're teetering on the edge of acceptance today OneTwo, and I'm happy to make this public so people know what tone I will accept. Sean at least is incapable of hate because he is incapable of thought.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Posts : 22533
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by ONETWOFOREVER on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 3:07 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:You're teetering on the edge of acceptance today OneTwo, and I'm happy to make this public so people know what tone I will accept. Sean at least is incapable of hate because he is incapable of thought.

Sorry what exactly have I said wrong I will PM YOU NOW.

ONETWOFOREVER

Posts : 5510
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by seanmichaels on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 3:45 pm

I once had an Islamic State dog. We had to muslim.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13319
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 4:23 pm

Why did Bin Laden always listen to the radio ???

Because where he lived there was a Tele-ban.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by kingraf on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 6:25 pm

I offer no solutions. ISIS is strong, the East is so fragmented. The problem with ISIS is that it's not so much a group as it is a movement. With groups, you can eliminate the heads, and they tend to collapse underneath themselves. With ISIS, you can kill as much of their foot soldiers as you want, but disenfranchised Muslim youths will remain seduced by the thought of Jihad. And unlike, say the Viet Cong, ISIS are capable getting members worldwide, for obvious reasons. No solutions, just problems.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Posts : 16124
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 25
Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by Strongback on Fri 03 Jul 2015, 12:14 am

I was in American in 1990 during the first Gulf War. I remember talking to this old guy and he said "I don't know why we aren't dropping an A-Bomb on those A-rabs".

I dismissed his as being an ignorant septic but looking back it might have sorted out a lot of problems.

Tony Blair had the option of being the ultimate statesman and flattening the place, instead he wound up being a poodle. I'm pretty sure I know what Churchill would have done.

Strongback

Posts : 6529
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Matchroom Sports Head Office

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by kingraf on Fri 03 Jul 2015, 7:21 am

You can't really be suggesting that the best way to stop a civil war is to kill the civilians yourself?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Posts : 16124
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 25
Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by Derbymanc on Fri 03 Jul 2015, 8:36 am

Strongback wrote:I was in American in 1990 during the first Gulf War.  I remember talking to this old guy and he said "I don't know why we aren't dropping an A-Bomb on those A-rabs".

I dismissed his as being an ignorant septic but looking back it might have sorted out a lot of problems.

Tony Blair had the option of being the ultimate statesman and flattening the place, instead he wound up being a poodle. I'm pretty sure I know what Churchill would have done.

Is there anywhere you haven't been.

Why should the decent majority pay with their lives for the extreme minority???

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:06 am

Derbymanc wrote:
Strongback wrote:I was in American in 1990 during the first Gulf War.  I remember talking to this old guy and he said "I don't know why we aren't dropping an A-Bomb on those A-rabs".

I dismissed his as being an ignorant septic but looking back it might have sorted out a lot of problems.

Tony Blair had the option of being the ultimate statesman and flattening the place, instead he wound up being a poodle. I'm pretty sure I know what Churchill would have done.

Is there anywhere you haven't been.

Why should the decent majority pay with their lives for the extreme minority???

I thought Schwarzenegger had lived a full life...

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by seanmichaels on Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:08 am

If the UN could come to an agreement I think the A-Bomb could be an option. Take out Syria and Iraq, possibly Iran. You could then move the Jews a bit further north in to Syria on the Turkey border (give them one less border to keep an eye on and get them away a bit). Palestine could be restated, and then what's left oIraq and Iran can be used for free oil production for the rest of the world, managed by the UN. Could probably take out Afghan as well but their land isn't much cop.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13319
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:13 am

Germany keep beating England at soccer Sean...........

Why not them too ??

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38647
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by Derbymanc on Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:16 am

Can't believe people are seriously advocating wiping people off the map, wasn't that the worry with Iran, they wanted us off the map because they thought we were discriminating against them???

While not a solution, very interesting article on how ISIS came about. http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-1780-we-built-their-death-squads-isiss-bizarre-origin-story.html

Would be interested in your views on this Truss

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by seanmichaels on Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:20 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Germany keep beating England at soccer Sean...........

Why not them too ??

Jonny Vaughan very funny on TS last night. The women's world cup is basically what is left of WWII. The axis powers versus the allies.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13319
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by seanmichaels on Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:23 am

Derbymanc wrote:Can't believe people are seriously advocating wiping people off the map, wasn't that the worry with Iran, they wanted us off the map because they thought we were discriminating against them???


It is a win win situation. They will be happy because as martyrs they'll be off to heaven with 40 virgin women (each) working their hamptons. Palestinians get their country back, Jews get a bit of respite, and we get cheaper fuel at the petrol stations. I think the A-Bomb is a great idea all round.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13319
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

What can we do about ISIS ??? Empty Re: What can we do about ISIS ???

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum