The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Raw Results - Spoilers Ahead

+3
Samo
Prometheus
Fernando
7 posters

Go down

WWE Raw Results - Spoilers Ahead  Empty WWE Raw Results - Spoilers Ahead

Post by Fernando Tue 07 Jul 2015, 9:25 am

We are live for Monday Night Raw! We see a united Authority from last week. Seeing the destruction of Brock Lesnar from weeks ago, and we had a Price Is Right and Let’s Make A Deal combination with Apple Watches, Kane in Hawaii and J&J receiving a Cadallic 2015 CTS!

We are live from Chicago, Illinois! And what a way to kick things off! The man who almost destroyed the career of Kofi Kingston and the rest of The New Day at Beast In The East in Japan this 4th of July, and his advocate Paul Heyman! Heyman has the mic and we already have a Suplex City chant. Ladies & Gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman, and I am the advocate for the mayor of Suplex City! Brrrrrrrrock..LLLLLLLLLLesnar! It has come to my client’s attention, that Seth Rollins and his band of merry-men that my client Brock Lesnar is in Japan. Which goes to show you that you can put a title on anyone and you get a luck schmuck Justin Beiber wannabe can hold the Undisputed title. Seth Rollins, you’re going to learn the hard way that Brock Lesnar is God, hallowed be his name. Brock is not a god of love, a god of family, a god of charity, a god of forgiveness, Brock Lesnar is the god of brutality! And Brock Lesnar will take out Seth Rollins and anyone that stands that Seth Rollins, because Brock Lesnar is the sword that will break Seth Rollins’ Shield! Let’s take a look back at history when my client Brock Lesnar, took the streak away from the Undertaker! He didn’t disrespect the Undertaker, Brock Lesnar wanted the streak and he took it. When my client took John Cena to Suplex City! He didn’t respect Cena, Brock wanted the WWE title and he took it! When my client took out Roman Reigns, he didn’t disrespect Roman, he took him out. But there will be disrespect on Seth Rollins, because Seth broke a known commandment, thou shalt not provoke the beast Brock Lesnar. A beast who is still breathing, a beast who is still alive and a beast who wants to take out Seth Rollins. Know I know my job is to sell you on Battleground, as my client will take out the WWE Undisputed Heavyweight Champion Of The World Seth Rollins. Now that may happen at Battleground, but the beating will start right now! And this will take place in the grand cathedral in the halls of Suplex City which is the Allstate Arena in Chicago Illinois! The Suplex City chants start to be even louder! And since Seth Rollins will be here tonight, my client will not be going anywhere this evening. So someone better tell the champ, that waiting for him is Brrrrrrrock…LLLLLLLLLLesnar!! I love it!

We go to Michael Cole, JBL and Byron Saxton on commentary. As we see Kane’s vacation in Hawaii! And we see J&J having a road trip! I love this! From Washington, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia, and now coming into Chicago here tonight. Highlights of the road trip will be shown later tonight.

The Big Show makes his way to the ring and he will face Ryback up next.

We learn that the WWE App has been downloaded 20 million times! Unbelievable!

Big Show is in the ring, The Miz is in a directors chair with a microphone in hand, at Battleground this Intercontinental Championship triple threat match will go down! Miz, Show and the man making his way to the ring at this time, the Intercontinental Champion, Ryback! We see a interview with Ryback earlier last week on WWE.com and he talks about how he is one of the only men to be able to manhandle the Big Show, but can he do that right now?

Ryback vs Big Show

This match is underway and Miz tells them to go at it. Show tosses him away. Headlock by Ryback but Show tosses him into the corner once again. Elbow by show and follows up with chops in the corner. Miz starts a one more time chant and Show obliges. Miz wants one more and Ryback fights back but eventually Show gives us that one more chop. off the ropes and a Thez press by Ryback followed by a boot to the face and a few more before Show gets a fist up and makes sure Ryback stops that flurry. Ryback now, ramming his shoulder into the gut and following up with some punches to the head, but Show pushes him off as Raw rolls on.

We get a look at Tough Enough and Chris Jericho tells us that we can vote every week on the Tough Enough app to decide who is indeed Tough Enough, tomorrow night right here on USA.

Show with an Indian Death Lock as we come back and Miz is taunting Ryback and cheering on Show. Show is not happy though and Ryback goes for the slam but the weight was too much as he falls down for a two count. Show is working him away in the corner and Show gets chop blocked. Boo-Yay punches commence! Shoulder tackle but Show is still on his feet, and again, and third time is the charm as the big guy knocks the big show down! Meathook almost hit Miz but it hits Show instead for a two count! Ryback going up top now, frog splash missing, no water in the pool there and Show with a Chokeslam, and this is something we don’t see often, Big Show on the second rope with a elbow drop! Miz attacks both men and the match is thrown out.

Match thrown out, No Contest.

Post match Ryback and Show have Miz cornered! He has nowhere to go! Miz tells them to stop, this needs to go down at Battleground, not right here. Ryback has him up for the Shellshock and connects, Show follows up with a chokeslam and Ryback takes Show down, Intercontinental Champion standing tall!

John Cena’s United States Open Challenge is later tonight.

We learn that Alicia Fox will be on SyFy’s newest show Dominion. It looks like Smackdown has a new partner on Thursday Nights.

We see a lot of drama on Total Divas, the new season begins tomorrow night on the E Network!

We see more photos on Kane’s trip on Hawaii! I have to admit Kane is looking good. But we go straight into the road trip of J&J, they are at Wrigley Field! They berate the local sports team, vintage heel heat here.

Team Bella is in the ring as Brie Bella will be in action right now against this woman, Paige! We see highlights from last week and an amazing match between Alicia Fox and Paige from last week where Paige picked up the win.

Brie Bella vs Paige

Match underway as we go into the lockup, a roll but still in the lockup and Paige rams the head of Brie in the corner. Continuing to stomp the chest of Brie in the corner. Brie tosses her over the top rope and pulls the hair down, making her fall to the floor. Brie tosses her back in and covers her for a two count. Naomi and Tamina are watching from backstage. Brie with a armbar applied, as Nikki defended the Divas Championship against Tamina and Paige in a triple threat match in Japan. Brie with a huge flying clothesline, Foxy with a chop in the corner but the Briemode knee hits Foxy as Paige rolls her up for two, Paige with a knee of her own for two. Paige with a clothesline and a massive amount of knees in the corner! Superkick by Paige! Paige tries to go for the PTO but is kicked off by Brie, Brie continues to kick her off but misses with the missile dropkick. Nikki tries to distract Paige but Paige sends Brie into Nikki and again takes out Foxy, but Brie with the X-Factor wins this one!

Winner: Brie Bella

Foxy takes Paige out after the match, Rack Attack by Nikki and Team Bella stands tall!

Michael Cole and crew shill the WWE Network which is once again, free this month! But more on that later.

We see the destruction of Roman Reigns by Bray Wyatt over the past few weeks.

Roman Reigns makes his way to the ring. He faces Mr. Money In The Bank, Sheamus up next! This will be a war!

We see an amazing promo for Lucha Underground on the El Rey Network! With Ultima Lucha coming very soon, it’s about time we see them have some competitive ads for once. But will they gain a second season? Only time will tell. In my personal opinion though, Lucha Underground is a great alternative that will get you hooked every single week!

Roman is still in the ring, and at Battleground he will face Bray Wyatt. Sheamus makes his way to the ring, and for those who forget, that MITB briefcase can be cashed in at any time for the Undisputed Championship until next years Money In The Bank PPV.

Roman Reigns vs Sheamus

Roman taunts Sheamus with that case and this match is underway! Rapid lockups by both men, trying to gain position here and Reigns takes him down with a clothesline. Sheamus walks around the ring and comes back into the ring, hitting some clubbing blows on the back of Reigns. Headlock applied by Fella but Reigns pushes him away and Reigns kicks him in the gut, following up with double knees to the face of Reigns for not even a one count. Roman back on his feet and these two are fighting on the ropes but Reigns pulls him back down to the mat, following up with a body slam and a clothesline knocking Sheamus to the floor! Reigns with a flurry of forearms, slamming Fella into the barricade before tossing him back into the ring but Sheamus with a high knee keeps this big man down. Roman with a few elbows and punches. Both men swinging for the fences here as the crowd chants for JBL as we cut to break.

We see a clip of John Cena’s newest movie, Trainwreck..no seriously, that’s the name of the movie. Let’s just hope it doesn’t become a train wreck at the box office.

We get CM Punk chants..I honestly expected this in Chicago, as Sheamus has a rest hold applied as we come back live! Roman fights out of it with a elbow but a double axe handle smash knocks him down again. He asks us if we are not entertained and Reigns with a Samoan drop. Both men are down, who will capitalize here? Sheamus falls out of the ring and eats a few clotheslines as soon as he gets back into the ring. Reigns is hulking up and hits a clothesline in the corner, a kick to the face and goes for the Samoan Drop again and Sheamus goes for the Irish Curse but Reigns rolls through, Sheamus though going for the Texas Cloverleaf and Reigns pushes him off, hitting the Superman kick, Samoan Drop, and going for the Superman punch but Sheamus with a heck of a maneuver for a two count. Both men again are swinging for the fences here. Fella going up top but falls into a Superman Punch! But wait a minute! Here comes Bray Wyatt! The fireflies are all around the arena and here comes the modern day Waylon Mercy himself, Bray Wyatt! Reigns with a Superman punch but that appears to be a fake Wyatt as Roman grabs the wig! The real Bray Wyatt is on the titantron! He says anyone but you Roman..anyone, but you! The bell rings and Sheamus wins on a countout! I love it!

Winner via countout: Sheamus

Randy Orton comes out and these two are brawling everywhere as we get a shot of Noelle Foley in the front row! RKO by Orton back inside the ring! Orton standing tall here.

Cole shills the network once again, and the WWE Network is now available in Italy!

Triple H is seen on the phone, but here comes Seth Rollins and J&J. He likes what they did with the car but he asks to see Seth for a minute. He asks about how Seth should handle Brock Lesnar here tonight. Seth says he has Battleground in the bag, but they talk about that 11th commandment, do not intentionally provoke the beast! Seth will do that and more to prove he is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion! He is going to call out Brock Lesnar up next!

We see a WWE Shop promo, and tonight only you can save 30% on all orders with the code SAVE30

We learn the Undisputed Champion Seth Rollins will be on Tough Enough tomorrow night. Will he be tough enough or will he be sent back to NXT?

We see the cafight from last week between Lana and Summer Rae!

Rusev and Summer Rae are in the ring. We see a tweet from Lana saying Summer has no class! A cheap shot by a cheap woman. USA chants break out as Rusev has the mic, Summer apparantly apologized on Smackdown and Rusev here tonight will do the same. Rusev says I give you Summer! As the crowd chants We Want Lana! Rusev apologizes for wasting his time for a year with a snake like Lana, but he will not apologize to these people for taking Lana under their wing. He says he is better looking and more passionate than Dolph Ziggler. Summer takes the mic. She says you should be showing this man the respect he deserves. Rusev says don’t waste your precious words, hot Summer. He kisses her hand and here comes Ziggler and Lana!

Dolph asks how distorted is Rusev’s sense of reality. I mean I know your ankle is broken but is your brain broken too? Every opportunity you have been given is due to one woman, due to one person, Lana! So you can whine and moan and complain all you want, but you know you missed the best thing that happened to you? Well just like the song that was butchered last week, you don’t what you got till it’s gone, well it is gone, and I found her. Lana and Dolph make out and Summer is stepping up. Both women take their heels off! Rusev with the crutch assaulting Ziggler as both men pull them away from each other! I don’t see anything wrong with his ankle now. Superkick with that cast on! It’s a miracle! Rusev is fully healed! Summer with a kick to the back of Lana, tossing her out of the ring! Rusev is just taking Dolph out! Rusev raises a crutch up high as symbolism! Dolph fighting back now, but Rusev slams the crutch into the neck of Ziggler! Rusev is back and better than ever as refs from the back tell Rusev to leave now! Rusev is not going anywhere, he kicks the ahir of Ziggler and just destroys him with that crutch! Vicious shots to the ribs, back and midsection of Ziggler as we cut to break!

We see Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins in separate interviews, the Undisputed Championship will be decided in two weeks at Battleground. And we learn you can sign up at WWENetwork.com for a free month!

We see during the break Dolph Ziggler was stretchered out of the arena. Lana making sure they do this right.

Bo Dallas making his way to the ring for our next match. We learn that Night Of Champions will be coming to Houston, Texas in September! Bo has a mic. He says that was a horrible thing we just saw happen to Dolph Ziggler, it just goes to show that bad things happen to bad people. And good things happen to good people. Good people, like me! All you have to do, is Bolieve! Well I don’t know if this is a good thing but here comes Dean Ambrose!

Bo Dallas vs Dean Ambrose

Match underway as Bo asks for a handshake and Dean whips him into the ropes and stomps a mudhole in the corner! Chops in the corners by Ambrose. Bo with a clothesline as we get dueling chants of Let’s Go Ambrose/We Bolieve. And Bo with a flurry of knees to the back of the head for a two count. Rest hold applied by Bo and Ambrose fights out of it but eats a clothesline. Bo is celebrating around the ring, a premature victory lap perhaps as he misses with the knee. Ambrose with a flurry of punches and chops fllowed by a double axe handle, a few more elbows, a forearm and a bulldog! Ambrose up top with a elbow to the skull of Dallas! Bo with a elbow of his own but Dean goes off the ropes into the clothesline, following up with Dirty Deeds to pick up the victory!

Winner: Dean Ambrose

We see more of the road trip of J&J, they got stuck in some rush hour traffic, is that camo on the side? That looks amazing!

Seth Rollins will call out Brock Lesnar later tonight!

We see another promo for Lucha Underground and Ultima Lucha!

We see an Athletes Gone God award, a lo tof WWE Superstars and Divas have been nominated as well, and you can vote for your favorite at AthletesGoneGood.com

King Whatsup and King Barrett are in the ring.

King Whatsup vs King Barret

R-Truth with several punches and a victory roll for two. Headlock applied by Truth. Barrett now with some boots in the corner, elbows and punches by Barrett in the other corner. Off the ropes and Truth counters, clotheslining him over the top and to the floor! Barrett pulls him out of the ring and sends him spine first into the apron following up by tossing him into the ring post! Face first off the apron by Barrett and once again sends him into the post. Tossing him back into the ring for a two count. Ground and pound by Barrett. Rest hold applied by Barrett. Truth fights out of it and kicks him in the skull but Barrett with a big boot for two as Raw rolls on.

We see some drama from Tough Enough.

Big knee drop by Barrett following up with a stomp to the gut and a elbow drop, and a bow and arrow stretch as we come back! Truth fights out of it. Truth drops him down and both men are down. Back elbow by Truth and a few clotheslines and kicks to follow up with the Lie Detector for two! Truth with a Stinger Splash in the corner, going for the suplex but Barrett has him hooked for something but Truth with the crucifix for two. Superkick by Barrett following up with the Royal Bullhammer but Truth rolls him up for two. Boot in the corner by Truth. BULLHAMMER IN MID-AIR WINS IT!

Winner: King Barrett!

Seth Rollins and J&J Security are walking backstage.

We see an amazing promo for The Legendary Stories of Dusty Rhodes, hosted by Jerry “The King” Lawler, and stories from Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, JJ Dillion and a fourth name that I did not see in time, but this will be immediately on the WWE Network after Raw.

Seth Rollins makes his way to the ring, he has what looks like the body of an axe just based on the shape of that piece of wood. J&J drive into the arena and they also have bodies of axes in hand. Seth has a mic, he says Triple H and Stephanie McMahon chose Brock Lesnar as his opponent because they know what you all know. I am the Undisputed Champion and the undisputed future of the WWE. I have proved that over and over again, most recently two weeks ago when we took Brock Lesnar down and left him like a whimpering dog! I conquered the conqueror, I took down Suplex City, and at Battleground I will burn it to the ground! This neanderthal cannot stand toe to toe with a genius of a champion. We see the beatdown of Brock from a few weeks ago. Chant Suplex City all you want but that won’t change the fact that I am the man, I am the architect! I am the man that took out the Shield, I am the man that reunited The Authority, I cashed in my MITB case and became the Undisputed Champion, and there is no one else on earth that can beat Brock Lesnar, at Battleground I am walking in with this, and I am walking out with this! Paul Heyman talked about the 11th commandment, not provoking the beast. Here I am, are you the beast that everyone talks about? Or are you Paul Heyman’s bitch? The gauntlet has been thrown! Here comes Brock Lesnar! Wait a minute, Brock is walking away? This is a man that took out the entire New Day in Japan! What is Brock doing here? Is he having second thoughts? He’s motioning for something, Paul Heyman has some form of box. Oh my god! A full axe and a second one to boot! Brock had a plan all along! He is turning to the Cadillac CTS! Lesnar is chopping away at the Cadi! He has broken the door with an axe! Smashing windows with the other axe! Lesnar is becoming a one man Minnesota Wrecking Crew! Brock has single handed destroyed a $55,000 car! Destroying the truck now! The axe is in another hole now. Brock just broke the door off of it’s hinges! Flinging it around like a toy! And J&J have had enough. Kimura locked in and he has just broken the arm of Jamie Noble! Joey Mercury is just being decimated here, belly to belly suplex onto the hood of the Cadi! Brock hits the ring and Rllins is heading out of the ring, Brock is chasing him out of the building! Brock heads back into the ring, the Undisputed Championship in his hands once again! But that title will not become officially his for 13 more nights until Battleground! Brock pokes the axe handle through the front window. Brock is standing on top of the car! Paul Heyman bowing at the alter of the beast!

John Cena’s United States Open Challenge is later tonight!

We see a new episode of Tough Enough followed by the season premiere of Total Divas! Reality Check, two hours of power begins tomorrow night!

The Cadillac is still destroyed and on the top of the ramp. The Lucha Dragons, Kalisto y Sin Cara are in the ring. The Prime Time Players, Darren Young and Titus O’Neil is on commentary! Here we go! FEEL DUH POWAH! Of the Blue Day! The New Day look at the destruction of that Cadillac! I’m not sure how wise it is for Kofi to be in this match after being destroyed by Brock Lesnar in Japan!

Lucha Dragons vs Kofi Kingston and Big E

Sin Cara and Kofi kick off this match and a lot of quick moves by bothe men as Kalisto tags in and the Dragons with a nice double team for a two count. Another swift move by Kalisto for two. Kofi with a cheap shot and Big E tags in and E coming in at Kalisto like a freight train! Off the ropes and Kalisto going for a crucifix but swings around and kicks him in the face. Kalisto like a human pinball right now, handsrping enzugiri by Kalisto! Cara kicking Kofi down, Xaiver Woods is on the apron and the Dragons knock him off with a dropkick.The Lucha Dragons fly onto everyone as we cut to break!

Kalisto fights out of a rest hold but Kofi takes him down for a two count as we come back. Big E tags back in and takes him down and takes Cara off the apron. E takes him down once again, off the ropes and a clothesline followed up by an abdominal stretch and a few slaps. Kofi tas in and tosses him down with that hiptoss. Cara tags in with a clothesline and a series of crossbodies and a enzuguri followed by a swanton. Titus is just taking over on commentary right now and I love it. Northern lights suplex by Cara but Big E breaks up the count. Cara is just cleaning house here! The Lucha Dragons fly onto Big E but E catches him with a belly to belly suplex! Big Ending/DDT Combination picks up the victory!

Winners: The New Day

The Legendary Stories Of Dusty Rhodes will be immediately following Raw on the WWE Network, and I guess every month will be your first free month if you sign up now..just like Netflix? Did Cole just say that? Really?

John Cena’s Open Challenge for the US title is up next!

We see yet another promo for Total Divas, could this be the end of Eva Marie?

The battle lines have been drawn, but who is Tough Enough? Find out tomorrow night on USA.

We finally have the big reveal of who will be on the cover of WWE 2K16!We see a man digging something up, it’s the Smoking Skull title! Stone Cold Steve Austin will be on the cover of WWE 2K16! You can pre-order right now, but it will be available on October 27th!

The singing of John Cena Sucks is loud and proud in the windy city! If Cena can hold onto the title tonight he will face the now former NXT Champion Kevin Owens, as what we saw last weekend in Japan, we see footage from the NXT Championship match. Finn Balor became the brand new NXT Champion after what should be a match of the year candidate! One question, why was there an I’m Deaf sign in the crowd? I mean good for them but that just looks weird.

John Cena has a mic and talks about this crowd being upset tonight, would that have anything to do with Kevin Owens losing the NXT title? If that is the case, have no fear, the champ is here! Which means you will get a championship match right here tonight on Raw. I’ve had a lot of moments in this very ring in front of a ruckus crowd. And it would be an honor to have another moment right here tonight, Chicago is the place to be, John Cena is still the man to beat. And the US Open Challenge Starts..Wait a minute! Here comes the former NXT Champion, Kevin Owens! Is he here to accept the challenge? He has the mic, every week is the same thing, every week is the worst segment of Raw, you spewing the same garbage each and every week. But it ends here tonight, because your time is up, because I no longer want the US title, I need the US title! I no longer want to wait, that title is mine! Wait a minute, here comes Cesaro! He says no one wants to see you whine about losing the NXT title, because the only one that needs to challenge for the title right now is me. Because last week I had Mr. Never Give Up ready to give up, and the only reason I am not the champion is because of you, so if you don’t leave this ring you won’t have a problem with John Cena, you will have a problem with me. Owens leaves the ring. We now have a US title match! Lillian Garcia with the in-ring introductions.

United States Championship Match: Cesaro vs John Cena (c)

This is a rematch of last week and here we go! Lockup and a clean break. Lockup and Cesaro with a headlock, off the ropes leapfrog and Cesaro with a European uppercut and Cena rolls to the outside as we quickly cut to break!

We see Cena’s new movie Trainwrecked..but will it be a train wreck in theaters? You be the judge July 17th.

Saito suplex by Cena as we come back.Clothesline by Cesaro as Cena went for the Five Knuckle Shuffle and Cesaro gets a two count. Dropkick by Cena, trying to follow up but he goes shoulder first into the buckle. Cesaro keeping the head of Cena down on the mat, and making sure that happens with a beautiful delayed vertical suplex! Cesaro does a squat and then sends him down for two. The power of Cesaro there is amazing! Cesaro goes for a second one, Cena with a reverse electric chair. Boo-Yay punches commence. AA into a DDT by Cesaro for two. Double stomp to the ribs of Cena on the outside. Cesaro tosses him back into the ring and covers him for two. Cesaro with a reverse chinlock, Cena fights out of it but Cesaro kicks his leg out of his leg for a two count. A small note, I like how Cesaro has a wristband of the injured Tyson Kidd on his arm, giving tribute to his friend. Back to the action now as Cesaro has a rest hold applied as we cut to break.

We get another look at Tough Enough. Will the pressure be too much for them as Seth Rollins gives them a reality check? Find out tomorrow night on USA

Cesaro with a backbreaker and a two count as we come back. Cena drops him down, Cesaro misses with a clothesline and Cena puts him down again, Cesaro has a crossface locked in! AA into a rollup but Cena kicks out, STF locked in now. Cesaro gets the ropes. Cesaro with a back elbow and gets backdropped by Cena. AA into a gutwrentch suplex, and another one, and a third but Cena kicks out! Cesaro with a flurry of European uppercuts from corner to corner! The Swing into a DDT! Cesaro gets the shoulder up at two! What a match this has been! Cesaro with a dropkick, sending Cena to the floor. Cesaro with a uppercut running from one side of the ring to the barricade. Cesaro pushes Cena into the ring, crossbody rolled through by Cena. Cena with the AA but Cesaro lands on his feet but Cena with a hurricanrana! X-Factor by Cena for a two count! A this is awesome chant has broken out and this is indeed awesome! AA but Cesaro fights out of it, springboard spinning uppercut and Cena somehow kicks out! Cesaro going to the second rope now, Cena picks him up for the AA but Cesaro slides down but Cena kicks him off. Cesaro catches Cena for a fallaway slam! Cena’s head just bashed against the barricade! Cena launches Cesaro into the timekeepers area! Referee Chad Patton checking on both men here. This needs to end in the ring and he is trying to give these two as much leeway as possible. European uppercut by Cesaro as both men are back in the ring. A second one, and now Cesaro going for a superplex but Cena fights out of it. Cena with a few headbutts knocks him off. Cena with a legdrop from the top rope for a two count! Both men are down, Cena is back up, AA into Swiss Death! Cena somehow kicks out, you don’t see many people kick out of Swiss Death often. And I honestly feel he kicked out only because that uppercut hit the chest. Cena hits the AA and Cesaro kicks out! You don’t see many people kick out of the AA either! What a match this has become! Cesaro with the swing! Now stepping through locking in the Sharpshooter! Cena gets out of it but Cesaro locks in a crossface! Cena gets out of it yet again and locks in the STF! Cesaro using his power to hit a brutal suplex but Cena somehow, someway got the shoulder up! Springboard Stunner misses but Cesaro has the Neutralizer and hits it! Cena again somehow kicks out! This could be a potential match of the year candidate, and that is very hard to say about Cena matches. Cesaro with a slam and another crossface in the middle of the ring! Cena somehow got to the ropes! This is anyone’s match right now! One big move could end it. A Cesaro chant is breaking out! Cesaro with a suplex from the second rope, sending Cena from the apron into the ring and Cena somehow kicks out! Off the ropes, Cena with a powerbomb and Cesaro easily gets the shoulder up as Cena was unable to follow through with the cover. Cena with two punches, has him up for the AA, going to the secnd rope, Cesaro is fighting out of it. Cesaro has the Neutralizer! Cena fights out of i now. Cesaro standing on the second rope, Cena going for a AA and now it connects! Cena retains in what could be the match of the year!

Winner and still United States Champion: John Cena

Kevin Owens right on the attack after the bell, Cena blocks the Pop-up Powerbomb, hitting the AA and Owens going for higher ground! Cena actually getting a standing ovation and after that performance why wouldn’t he get one?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw Results - Spoilers Ahead  Empty Re: WWE Raw Results - Spoilers Ahead

Post by Fernando Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:30 am

In an update to car chopping apart. When he launched the car door he took out someone in the crowd Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:32 am

That at least sounds like a bit of fun, who'd not want to see Brock swinging away with axes?

A Chicago crowd cheering Cena. And that despite having to work with Cesaro who as we all know is Swiss and therefore a vacuum for developing any fan reaction.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:43 am

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:50 am

When TNA's invasion angle closes down WWE, this type of performance could maybe get him a try out for ROH Whistle
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 07 Jul 2015, 1:11 pm

Started well, ended well, a lull in the middle. When Seth Rollins came out I checked to see how long this main event segment was getting and was actually shocked there was still an hour left.

It was a decent RAW, the main event with Cesaro and Cena was incredible again. Cesaro should be a main eventer but alas, he cant get over because he is Swiss.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 07 Jul 2015, 4:21 pm

Also I would like to add that watching Ziggler get killed by Rusev was the most satisfying moment on RAW in a long time.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 07 Jul 2015, 5:03 pm

Yeah much improved Raw. 

Lesnar segment was actually decent
Cena vs Cessaro awesome
Rusev attacking Ziggler was the surprise factor
Wyatt vs Reigns is actually quite interesting

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 08 Jul 2015, 1:10 am

Liked that a lot. PTP on commentary, Miz's antagonism, Rollins being psyched into calling out Lesnar by HHH, the first time I can remember enjoying a car getting smashed up, that throw on Mercury, Cena/Cesaro being the main event, the fact the crowd are willing this Rusev/Ziggler thing to work and that they have actually made a midcard non-title story have an actual story, Cena getting the upperhand for once, Barrett winning, Bo Dallas getting support when against Dean Ambrose.

And that the WWE Network is like Netflix. That was weird.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 08 Jul 2015, 9:09 am

I think a bigger deal needs to be made about the fact that Cena turned a Chicago crowd. It was certainly a MotY candidate. The one or two very slight flaws can be forgiven and forgotten because everything was on point, even MAGGLE COLE!

Going to rewatch it when I get home from work. Just brilliant.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 08 Jul 2015, 11:52 am

I think it is a candidate for WWE MOTY. The 3-way at the Royal Rumble still has my vote, but I would think this is in the running.

If I'm being picky I've two issues. The stunner is terrible (again) and I didn't ever think Cena would lose this. I think it would have been awesome if he had. It would have been a shock to the crowd, it would have really put one over on Owens who stood aside to let Cesaro take this shot and I think it would have made an interesting defense at the next PPV before bringing Owens back in with Cena at Summerslam (this is a good feud, we don't need to rush through the 3 matches). But those are really quite minor grumblings.

Really interested to see the ratings today. Last week they were way down, which is I guess why Cena was given the main event.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 08 Jul 2015, 12:02 pm

Prometheus wrote:
Really interested to see the ratings today.  Last week they were way down, which is I guess why Cena was given the main event.

I was going to say this about the TNA ratings. It was all doom and gloom for them but WWE had their worst week for 2015 last week for both RAW and Smackers

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 08 Jul 2015, 12:07 pm

Its a fair point Adam. I thought about it too, but as I really found it hard to make a connection between Monday and Wednesday, it is hard to say if there is some reason for both being down that is outside wrestling (no major sports on), does one link to the other, etc.

Both figures for the two companies in their respective positions were terrible.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 08 Jul 2015, 12:09 pm

It was the start of the american holidays last week culminating in the 4th July weekend.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 08 Jul 2015, 12:25 pm

Yes that's the only factor I can see. But I spoke to a lot of Americans last week and up until Thursday they all seemed to be working. We'll see how the respective figures look this week.

I mean, they are really bad figures for Raw and I'm sure a lot of people will be unhappy with them. But the good news is that they are at a lull between PPVs it's bad, but it's not apocalypic.

For TNA those figures on what was a show hugely built up (even at the expense of their PPV) I think will sink the boat. If the 4th of July holidays are a factor, then that should not have been something missed by TNA / DA when scheduling this show.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 08 Jul 2015, 12:33 pm

I agree with the Stunner. Im glad he's added a new move but it always looks shoite, I think I've seen him hit it properly once, but the other moves he's using look great aswell, especially the swinging Xfactor thing.

I completely bought into it at certain points. I thought Cesaro had it won when he hit the awesome European uppercut, and the commentary did a great job of highlighting WHY it didnt put Cena away, because he didnt quite connect. Its the little things like that that make all the difference.

The ratings arent good, and you cant put it all down to being the holiday weekend, RAW's ratings have been sliding gradually for a while now. The usually always do slip at this time of the year though, as WWE tend to go into cruise mode in the time between MitB and Summerslam. TNA could be down to a number of things, none of them good.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 08 Jul 2015, 1:07 pm

Anyone else smell an Ambrose heel turn coming up at Battleground?

I can't see Rollins besting Lesnar clean and I just don't think having J&J or Kane interfer would jeopardise Lesnar's game in the slightest, I can see J&J and Kane coming out to back Seth up, Ambrose appearing to even up the odds then for him to turn and align with Rollins, no idea why, not seen anything thats suggested it so far but its been bugging away at me

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 08 Jul 2015, 1:52 pm

I find it really hard to care if I'm totally honest. I think this Rollins run as champion has been really, really bad. Like you, I don't see him winning even with interference, and that's not in anyway a good position for your champion to be in.

I'd personally love to see Rollins throw it all at Brock, hit the Phoenix splash and everything else and have Brock no sell all his offence in the end and toss him around like Kofi.

Your Ambrose turn might work. I think anything might be better than what I think might happen. Which is HHH getting involved to "save" his guy. Followed by a lead to SummerSlam where HHH belittles Rollins at every turn, until Rollins faces him there and that is when Sheamus cashes in to become our new champion.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 08 Jul 2015, 3:18 pm

Its only a matter of time before Ambrose turns heel, but its not now.

A. He's so over, he's probably the third biggest Babyface after Lesnar and Cena, and with Cena's mixed reactions all the time you could argue he's number 2.

B. He will NEVER side will Rollins again as long as Rollins is a heel. He may side with him if Rollins turns face and they have a common enemy, but after they've killed each other in Lumberjack matches, the Hell in a Cell and the Ladder match, it would take some seriously good writing to make it make sense.

Rollins isnt pinning Lesnar at Battleground, so either Lesnar wins or Rollins wins by DQ. If Lesnar wins, who does he face at Summerslam? If Rollins retains, does he defend against Brock again at Summerslam? Or against Triple H? Its all so up in the air right now, I'm really glad im not a WWE writer when Lesnar is around.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 08 Jul 2015, 4:13 pm

Glad you're not a writer when Brock is around? If they actually booked their Champion well in the last few months then the whole Brock/Rollins storyline writes itself

As for Ambrose never teaming with Rollins again as long as Seth is heel, I've fallen into the trap of using logic to back up my views, very seldom plays out well, Ambrose is off his rocker, it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibilities if they choose to go down that route IMO

As for not wanting to turn the 3rd top babyface heel, in 2012 they turned the hottest thing in Pro Wrestling heel in CM Punk at a stage when Punk was outselling Cena in the merch department, it happens now and again when guys hit peak popularity but Punk's popularity was sustained for over a year, it never stopped them, he's had a long drawn out feud with Bray Wyatt and Seth Rollins, if he doesn't turn then he's got to put Owens over, after that its a long way down and he'll likely be on the wrong end of 3 major feud loses in a row, it might just be time

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 08 Jul 2015, 7:13 pm

The problem isnt booking Lesnar/Rollins, its the aftermath. Does Lesnar get the title and disappear for months on end again? Or does all his building up come to nothing by putting over one of the worst booked WWE Champions in recent times?

Im not saying Dean shouldnt turn heel, it just shouldnt be right now. There arent really any faces to fill the void unless they want to pull the trigger on Cesaro after his recent showings, and Im sorry, but I cant buy into him siding with Rollins at all, and him doing it because 'he's a lunatic' just screams lazy writing to me.

If he's going to turn on anyone it should be against Reigns, but thats a feud that neither guy can afford to lose right now. Its a toughie, but siding him with Rollins isnt the answer for me.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 08 Jul 2015, 7:24 pm

Cesaro needs to work on his persona a little before going too far. Hes very popular based on his skill, but I don't like hearing him talk for too long.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 09 Jul 2015, 3:47 pm

I think Cesaro could be the most over full time face the WWE have, thought that for a long time, I can see a lot of Steve Austin im him but I can't actually pin point why, he needs to be more of a loner though, a lone wolf

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down