The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A shameful time to be British

+16
Hero
navyblueshorts
Duty281
ShahenshahG
JuliusHMarx
Lowlandbrit
Adam D
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
TopHat24/7
Rowley
TRUSSMAN66
Hammersmith harrier
McLaren
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A shameful time to be British - Page 4 Empty A shameful time to be British

Post by McLaren Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Our attitude to refugees is appalling and event the Americans have noticed.  A WSJ article;

"Britain takes in so few refugees from Syria they would fit on a subway train"

We should be out on the streets in our millions demanding that the government does the humane thing and helps the refugees that we helped to create.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

A shameful time to be British - Page 4 Empty Re: A shameful time to be British

Post by Pal Joey Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:23 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:The only people Shah takes in never come out alive.

I do have part of a spare room available and would gladly offer it to someone in need but unfortunately the parrot gets a little jumpy with too many foreign people in her bedroom... you know... strange languages, loud music, poor personal hygiene... up all night on their bloody iPhones. Hard for her to sleep.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Ha I didn't even see that post dolphin. I have no comment on that statement.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:40 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:

I do have part of a spare room available and would gladly offer it to someone in need but unfortunately the parrot gets a little jumpy with too many foreign people in her bedroom... you know... strange languages, loud music, poor personal hygiene... up all night on their bloody iPhones. Hard for her to sleep.

Don't talk about Tony Abbott like that.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:13 am

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Don't talk about Tony Abbott like that.

I used to have early breakfasts at a table next to him and his mates. He was always standing by the footpath (opp. N. Steyne SLSC - Manly Beach) dripping wet and constantly looking over his hairy shoulder for any illegal arrivals. Or even at young backpackers who acted suspiciously knowing they had overstayed their visas.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:32 am

Manly beach......My kinda place...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:01 am

http://www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news/2015/press-release-030915-fcbayern-emergency-aid-for-refugees-030915.php

Refugee crisis: FC Bayern pledges substantial financial, material and practical aid

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:24 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:http://www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news/2015/press-release-030915-fcbayern-emergency-aid-for-refugees-030915.php

Refugee crisis: FC Bayern pledges substantial financial, material and practical aid

Good business sense, although I am not sure how well this will be received....

The foundation is especially keen to raise the spirits of children from refugee families by providing activities and events in the period before Christmas.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:27 am

So we are now in the position where a football club is doing more to help than the UK government.

We should maybe release Gazza with his bucket of chicken, at least it would be something.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:35 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:http://www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news/2015/press-release-030915-fcbayern-emergency-aid-for-refugees-030915.php

Good business sense, although I am not sure how well this will be received....

The foundation is especially keen to raise the spirits of children from refugee families by providing activities and events in the period before Christmas.

Trolling at its best!

I wonder if they will give them all dreidels during hanukkah?

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:24 am

McLaren wrote:So we are now in the position where a football club is doing more to help than the UK government.

We should maybe release Gazza with his bucket of chicken, at least it would be something.

What are YOU doing? Are you letting them into your house and paying for their food, cloths, education and medical bills?

And who is causing the immigration crisis? Why should Europe have to deal with the problems of the world? Its insanity.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:37 am

profitius wrote:
McLaren wrote:So we are now in the position where a football club is doing more to help than the UK government.

What are YOU doing? Are you letting them into your house and paying for their food, cloths, education and medical bills?

And who is causing the immigration crisis? Why should Europe have to deal with the problems of the world? Its insanity.

The People we armed to get rid of Assad.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:58 am

I know it's not much but I've organised a coffee morning at work tomorrow with everyone requested to donate £5 if possible and the company will match the total, proceeds going to the Red Cross.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

profitius wrote:

So its not our problem then? Good, I was starting to worry I'd done it.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:17 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
profitius wrote:

We? You mean the zionists, bilderbergers or whatever. They're unelected criminals who do not represent anyone but their own interests.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:20 am

profitius wrote:

Off to scale f*ckwittery. I say this with all due respect - go f*ck yourself.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:38 am

profitius wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
profitius wrote:

We? You mean the zionists, bilderbergers or whatever. They're unelected criminals who do not represent anyone but their own interests.

No I mean our elected government. which may tie in to those you named or it may not but our elected officials were responsible.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:44 am

superflyweight wrote:
profitius wrote:

Off to scale f*ckwittery.  I say this with all due respect - go f*ck yourself.

I apologise for my earlier comment - what I should have said was "off the scale f*ckwittery".

The sheer industrial strength of the f*ckwittery probably caused the typo.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:15 am

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
profitius wrote:

Off to scale f*ckwittery.  I say this with all due respect - go f*ck yourself.

I apologise for my earlier comment - what I should have said was "off the scale f*ckwittery".

The sheer industrial strength of the f*ckwittery probably caused the typo.

Whats wrong? Truth a bit hard to swallow?
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:18 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
profitius wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
profitius wrote:

No I mean our elected government. which may tie in to those you named or it may not but our elected officials were responsible.  

You can't hold a country responsible for the criminal actions of a few.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:56 am

profitius wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
profitius wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
profitius wrote:

Tell that to Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Pakistan, half of africa, georgia, ukraine, Indonesia, Iran and the victims of the terrorist attacks worldwide. Tell that to the black kids in various states of america and South Africa. What utter nonsense. Our money went to help a bunch of murderous maniacs overturn a stable government in two barely stable countries so we could win a c*ck measuring contest with Russia and Iran. That's all this is about now that all the big countries have nukes. They're too afraid to kick off with each other so get their friends in the middle east to fight it out for em all the while funding terrorists groups to overturn governments with leaders who don't/have stopped licking arse. We've got a responsibility for our government because we elected them in AGAIN. If we'd kicked the b*stards out then you could at least go with the not in my name and absolve yourself of blame. Then you wouldn't be a hypocrite and a c*nt, you'd just be a c*nt. Maybe they should hold a referendum on whether we have a responsibility to help them or not that would be beneficial on two counts for us. Firstly we'd show the world that we're not a bunch of heartless c*nts like you and maybe we'd get a reputation for something other than war mongering because I've no doubt that this country would vote to help and secondly the next time Uncle Sam and his Designer Handbag/Dog think to interfere or upend another country (i.e Iran) Europe thinks about having to house another 5 million or so refugees and stops it in its f*cking tracks.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:26 am

Brilliant Shah!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:56 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
profitius wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
profitius wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
profitius wrote:

Tell that to Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Pakistan, half of africa, georgia, ukraine, Indonesia, Iran and the victims of the terrorist attacks worldwide. Tell that to the black kids in various states of america and South Africa. What utter nonsense. Our money went to help a bunch of murderous maniacs overturn a stable government in two barely stable countries so we could win a c*ck measuring contest with Russia and Iran. That's all this is about now that all the big countries have nukes. They're too afraid to kick off with each other so get their friends in the middle east to fight it out for em all the while funding terrorists groups to overturn governments with leaders who don't/have stopped licking arse. We've got a responsibility for our government because we elected them in AGAIN. If we'd kicked the b*stards out then you could at least go with the not in my name and absolve yourself of blame. Then you wouldn't be a hypocrite and a c*nt, you'd just be a c*nt. Maybe they should hold a referendum on whether we have a responsibility to help them or not that would be beneficial on two counts for us. Firstly we'd show the world that we're not a bunch of heartless c*nts like you and maybe we'd get a reputation for something other than war mongering because I've no doubt that this country would vote to help and secondly the next time Uncle Sam and his Designer Handbag/Dog think to interfere or upend another country (i.e Iran) Europe thinks about having to house another 5 million or so refugees and stops it in its f*cking tracks.

BS.

Thats like saying you're responsible for killing a person if a criminal stole your car and knocked someone down with it.

Btw, I'm all for butting out of other peoples business. Take your own advice and stop bullying people who don't agree with you. Show some class. Wink
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:59 am

There's no class to found on here Profitus just a bunch of f*ckwits who think their opinion counts for more than everyone else.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:12 am

profitius wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
profitius wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
profitius wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
profitius wrote:

BS.

Thats like saying you're responsible for killing a person if a criminal stole your car and knocked someone down with it.

Btw, I'm all for butting out of other peoples business. Take your own advice and stop bullying people who don't agree with you. Show some class. Wink

Yes because giving crazy people who eat peoples hearts guns and other military equipment is akin to someone stealing your car Rolling Eyes I'll show some class if you ever attend a class we'll both be better off for it.

Auf Wiedersehen pet.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:15 am

Hammersmith harrier wrote:There's no class to found on here Profitus just a bunch of f*ckwits who think their opinion counts for more than everyone else.

Says the most opinionated @rsehole on here.  You said yourself that you don't feel empathy so that implies that you think everyone else and their opinions are worthless.  You're either a sociopath or a mindless pr1ck.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:16 am

Well if the people are responsible then why are you not in prison??? Looks like you got away with your crime.

profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:17 am

superflyweight wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:There's no class to found on here Profitus just a bunch of f*ckwits who think their opinion counts for more than everyone else.

Says the most opinionated @rsehole on here.  You said yourself that you don't feel empathy so that implies that you think everyone else and their opinions are worthless.  You're either a sociopath or a mindless pr1ck.

Bless you.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:22 am

I know the type very well. thumbsup
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:57 am

Moral responsibility and legal responsibility is not always the same and having to point this out to you just reiterates that anything said here is lost on you. I don't know if you're a self confessed sociopath like hammer or have the intellect of a amoeba's pubes but I'll not waste any more time on you

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:17 am

Time to shut this thread down maybe? Keep it civil and less of the personal insults.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4