The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NXT TakeOver 7th October thread/spoilers

3 posters

Go down

NXT TakeOver 7th October thread/spoilers Empty NXT TakeOver 7th October thread/spoilers

Post by Marky Fri 11 Sep - 9:19

At tonight's NXT TV tapings at Full Sail University, it was announced that the main event of the 10/7 NXT TakeOver live special on the WWE Network will be Bayley vs. Sasha Banks for the NXT Women's Championship in a 30-Minute Iron Woman match. This will be the first time that the NXT Women's Championship has main evented a NXT TakeOver live special and will also be the first Iron Man match in WWE history involving the women.

That will be a hell of a match.

Marky

Back to top Go down

NXT TakeOver 7th October thread/spoilers Empty Re: NXT TakeOver 7th October thread/spoilers

Post by Prometheus Fri 11 Sep - 9:51

That disappoints me, I was hoping that we were building to a Balor heel turn, which I think is much needed for him and that would be the main feature of the next PPV.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

NXT TakeOver 7th October thread/spoilers Empty Re: NXT TakeOver 7th October thread/spoilers

Post by Marky Fri 11 Sep - 9:58

It's only 4 weeks away, wouldn't be able to build to a proper heel turn in 4 weeks anyway IMO.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Fri 11 Sep - 10:05

Oh is it that close?  I had in my head these were quarterly events.

EDIT: I see now the date was in the original post, should have read that more closely.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 11 Sep - 10:07

NXT TakeOver London is in December, not sure if there's one in November.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Fri 11 Sep - 10:13

Bloody hell, it really is closer to Christmas already than I'd realised
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 11 Sep - 15:17

Balor is going to turn heel against Itami I reckon. It was him who either took him out or arranged the attack to increase his chances of winning the title. Simple.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 11 Sep - 15:23

Agree with Samo. Ready made heel turn for Balor once Itami is fit to wrestle. Balor stays as Champion, Itami comes back and reveals Balor attacked him then Itami eventually wins the title from him.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down