What would you most like to see on Raw?

Go down

What would you most like to see on Raw?

Post by Prometheus on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:06 pm

Season opener and so a big episode of Raw tonight. If you were booking it and could do anything, what would you do? Have TNA's wrestler invade? The return of CM Punk?

I'd do a "Hair vs Her" match. Sheamus vs Cena. If Sheamus loses, the mohawk is shaved off. If Cena loses, Nikki Bella is stripped of her diva's title.
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you most like to see on Raw?

Post by Marky on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:17 pm

A Nexus style invasion (of NXT guys) would be great but I wouldn't trust WWE to book it properly.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:05 pm

I think they should do all titles defended. And I'd have Rollins win both clean, that way he looks strong and you can work on keeping him as he is or a long road to proving himself and turning face.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I think they should do all titles defended. And I'd have Rollins win both clean, that way he looks strong and you can work on keeping him as he is or a long road to proving himself and turning face.

All titles defended I think would make tonight's Raw special. I'd want to watch that. And for anyone who's not watched it for a while, its a really good way for them to get straight up to speed with who the Champions are.
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:18 pm

A big show split personality story which means he can happily be heel and face at every show forever more

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:36 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I think they should do all titles defended. And I'd have Rollins win both clean, that way he looks strong and you can work on keeping him as he is or a long road to proving himself and turning face.

Cant you wait a week for Night of Champions?

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:59 am

Vince McMahon confronting The Authority or something along those lines.
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG on Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:07 am

The opening sequence should be highlights (not many) of the last several(?) years of wrestling then show Vince waking up from this nightmare and everything is back to being good again.
Out come The Rock followed by Stone Cold, Kurt Angle and HHH to build their fatal fourway match the the title later tonight....

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:35 am

I'd like to see the start of a British invasion storyline.

Have Neville,Barrett,Paige come out and introduce their manager William Regal who informs the crowd he wants the reformation of the British Empire and an end to silly booking and Hollywood writers.
He brings out two new faces who will help guide Britain to success,Cara Delevingne and Ross Kemp on Gangs.

The Brits go on to demolish the locker room,and gain allies in the form of Cesaro and Rusev,and garner coups backstage by having Pat Patterson align himself with the empire.

The Survivor Series storyline writes itself from there...

British Empire vs American Dream.

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:38 am

Samo wrote:

Cant you wait a week for Night of Champions?

Quite the point though. Night of Champions is nothing special in the calendar anyway as all titles are defended most PPVs, but having a Raw that throws a spanner in the works and maybe throws in a surprise title change would make it exciting.

Moreover, it's logical, easy to maintain and has potential to be exciting without being over the top.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:17 am

I was thinking the other night about how Night of champions is a relic from when they had 9/10 titles across all 3 brands, seems a bit wired now they have 5 to be making a big deal out of it

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:24 am

I want to see an hour and a half of Paul Heyman talking followed by a 90 minute three way Iron Man match with Owens, Cesaro and Rollins.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:29 am

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:I was thinking the other night about how Night of champions is a relic from when they had 9/10 titles across all 3 brands, seems a bit wired now they have 5 to be making a big deal out of it

It has a certain prestige by name, but thats it. And by that I mean its just a good name, better than Fast Lane etc. Most PPVs have all titles defended. They have replaced a lot of them, but this one with no real history remains.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:07 am

I think Night of Champions has had its day, it did offer something no other show did a few years ago when you could see every title in the WWE defended on the same night, that wasn't always the case due to the brand exclusive PPV's, now though I don't think its something we don't see every other month, While I can't deny that the name itself "Night of Champions" just screams prestige I don't believe that it actually has the luster it should have.

As for RAW, what would I like to see, Daniel returning to make the save for someone big, maybe Sting and John Cena, maybe see The Authority use their power to stack the deck against Cena and Sting heading into Night of Champions and when all looks lost have Bryan make the save, if he is cleared to return like the rumours suggest I think it'd be a very intriguing way to re-introduce him, I'd be happy if he sat out of Wrestling matches for the time being but back as an on screen character who its known is clear to compete would be a big boost in terms of what I'd want to watch.

Ideally I'd love to see some kind of Shield reunion but with their feud with the Wyatt's still deep in the middle of its story it'd be unrealistic to see any kind of turn at the moment anyway

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum