The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Union Cane
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Alistair
Dr Shoe
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
17 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:49 am

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:I'm trying to help Sean, genuinely believe eliminating such phrases from your vocabulary might assist you.

I am very polite in real life. Helped a blind lady on a train yesterday.
She wanted to get into a taxi though

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 01 Oct 2015, 11:20 am

Well Sean, week off before I start the new job. Off for some snap and a gig tonight. Could get used to being a man of leisure.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Thu 01 Oct 2015, 11:25 am

What's the new job, Rowley?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 01 Oct 2015, 11:39 am

Chief Taster for Walker's Crisps?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 01 Oct 2015, 11:40 am

Same as the last one, just a different firm.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 Oct 2015, 11:41 am

Actually caught Russell Brand a few nights back. Not the worst comedian ever. Not worth the price of admission unfortunately. Also a little preachy. Would have thought he'd give tickets away given his message
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:00 pm

Raf's badge has gone as well.

Badgemageddon!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:05 pm

Burgess dropped. Seems a bit harsh.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:07 pm

Union Cane wrote:Raf's badge has gone as well.

Badgemageddon!

Likewise my side Union. X for raf and strange massive sign for Sean. It's carnage, real end of days stuff.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:25 pm

I can see Mods/Admin badges but everyone else has gone blank.

Where the f*ck is Adam when you need him?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:27 pm

I can see mine, Tino's, Rowley's, & Union's.

Perhaps they were too witty for the internet to handle.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:29 pm

I can see all of them.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:29 pm

Except my own.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:29 pm

This is carnage.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:31 pm

Superfly's has gone.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:32 pm

Alistair wrote:

Perhaps they were too witty for the internet to handle.

Think calling Shah a suicide bummer disproves that theory.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:33 pm

Superfly, Sean and Rick have gone for me. Could do with Rick checking in to see how his is holding up.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:33 pm

Sarcasm doesn't translate well on here, does it?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:35 pm

Alistair wrote:Sarcasm doesn't translate well on here, does it?

You need to use smileys to let people know when you're being sarcastic. We'd then slag you off for using smileys obviously, but life can be unfair like that sometimes.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:38 pm

Rowley wrote:

You need to use smileys to let people know when you're being sarcastic. We'd then slag you off for using smileys obviously, but life can be unfair like that sometimes.

Seems like a fair and reasonable way of getting it across.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:42 pm

Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:

I seem to think my way is fair and reasonable but the grieving families would have me believe otherwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:42 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:

I seem to think my way is fair and reasonable but the grieving families would have me believe otherwise

Didn't have you down as compassionate?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:47 pm

Just taken a massive risk with my pick for next round of music cup, particularly as jeff has indicated that he's picked a stone cold classic.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:48 pm

Alistair wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Didn't have you down as compassionate?
Course I am, much of what I do could be classed as mercy killings

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:49 pm

superflyweight wrote:Just taken a massive risk with my pick for next round of music cup, particularly as jeff has indicated that he's picked a stone cold classic.  

Fairly confident I will be the only one, apart from possibly you, who considers it a stone cold classic.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:51 pm

Rowley wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Just taken a massive risk with my pick for next round of music cup, particularly as jeff has indicated that he's picked a stone cold classic.  

Fairly confident I will be the only one, apart from possibly you, who considers it a stone cold classic.

Did you do it pre or post glass shattering?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:54 pm

I have no idea what that means Dolphin.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:57 pm

I assume he's referring to Robert Swindell's novel of the same name...

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:57 pm

Still none the wiser.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:58 pm

It's a wrasslin' thing but I get it...gimme a "hell yeah"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Oct 2015, 1:01 pm

It's a wrasslin' thing but I get it...gimme a "hell yeah"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 01 Oct 2015, 1:02 pm

You can say that again.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 01 Oct 2015, 1:05 pm

DAVE667 wrote:It's a wrasslin' thing but I get it...gimme a "hell yeah"

Take that ice pick, shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and shove it straight up your candy ass!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 01 Oct 2015, 1:05 pm

So Tina, what's happening in the insect world at the minute?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 01 Oct 2015, 1:09 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Take that ice pick, shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and shove it straight up your candy ass!

I don't claim to know alot about wrestling, but I do know that you've got that wrong.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 01 Oct 2015, 1:10 pm

Can Bond be ginger?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 01 Oct 2015, 1:10 pm

Rowley wrote:So Tina, what's happening in the insect world at the minute?

Not much other than the potentially new species of funnel web in Australia. I've got my Aussie man (LD) on the case with breaking news from there.

Other than that, the only news of note is that 'experts' are predicting record numbers of daddy long legs over the next few weeks due to a perfect storm of weather conditions.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 01 Oct 2015, 1:11 pm

Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I don't claim to know alot about wrestling, but I do know that you've got that wrong.

Confident, McGowan, but explain why...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 01 Oct 2015, 1:12 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Confident, McGowan, but explain why...

I'm good, more than happy to take his word for it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 01 Oct 2015, 1:12 pm

Daddy Long Legs sounds like the nickname of a tall, predatory paedo.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 01 Oct 2015, 1:16 pm

We are heading into prime breeding season for spiders at the moment. Right up to mid-October.

Our houses will be full of them. Watch out for scaremongering stories from the Daily Mail about immigrant false widows 'nearly' eating the leg of a child or a fat woman.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Oct 2015, 1:17 pm

superflyweight wrote:Daddy Long Legs sounds like the nickname of a tall, predatory paedo.
Makes me see that film with Fred Astaire and Audrey Hepburn in a whole new light now!

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=60800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20