UK Pensioner, suffering from cancer.........

Go down

UK Pensioner, suffering from cancer......... Empty UK Pensioner, suffering from cancer.........

Post by seanmichaels on Tue 13 Oct 2015, 3:17 pm

UK Pensioner, suffering from cancer, to get 350 lashes for having some homemade wine in the boot of his car. He has already served 12 months in prison.

Isn't it time we cut ties with middle east? It is just a complete shower of sh!t out there at the moment.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

UK Pensioner, suffering from cancer......... Empty Re: UK Pensioner, suffering from cancer.........

Post by navyblueshorts on Tue 13 Oct 2015, 3:42 pm

Yep. That said, knowing what we know of Saudi, why on Earth would one make and transport homebrew?? Don't like the regime, get out. Otherwise, abide by and accept its hateful laws?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

UK Pensioner, suffering from cancer......... Empty Re: UK Pensioner, suffering from cancer.........

Post by Alistair on Tue 13 Oct 2015, 3:46 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:Yep. That said, knowing what we know of Saudi, why on Earth would one make and transport homebrew?? Don't like the regime, get out. Otherwise, abide by and accept its hateful laws?

It's a valid point really. We as a Nation bang on about being tolerate of other races and stuff and how people should be tolerant of our views, yet, instances like this just highlight that actually, we're no better at times at respecting other Countries laws etc.

350 lashes is an horrendous punishment, the fact he has Cancer shouldn't really come into it though.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair on Tue 13 Oct 2015, 3:51 pm

And apparently the 350 lashings is not true and 'flogging was never on the cards' according to the Beeb.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels on Tue 13 Oct 2015, 3:54 pm

Maybe they should worry less about a bit of homebrew and more on putting up a crane properly....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG on Tue 13 Oct 2015, 4:14 pm

The guy has been there for 25 years, so he should have known better. But I think he wouldn't get the lashing anyway as he's too old, frail or ill. If you drink at home they turn a blind eye - only when you smuggle and or sell it to a local do you get punished. You're looking at it from a UK perspective where alcohol is part of the culture. Over there and other muslim countries you might as well say that he was travelling with a bag of cocaine in his car. Then your response would be - what a f*cking idiot. Harsh laws but drug laws are harsh wherever you go - only distinction being what is legally considered a drug in the country you're visiting/living in.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair on Tue 13 Oct 2015, 4:26 pm

Nail. On. Head.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousGeorge on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 9:14 am

ShahenshahG wrote:The guy has been there for 25 years, so he should have known better. But I think he wouldn't get the lashing anyway as he's too old, frail or ill. If you drink at home they turn a blind eye - only when you smuggle and or sell it to a local do you get punished. You're looking at it from a UK perspective where alcohol is part of the culture. Over there and other muslim countries you might as well say that he was travelling with a bag of cocaine in his car. Then your response would be - what a f*cking idiot. Harsh laws but drug laws are harsh wherever you go - only distinction being what is legally considered a drug in the country you're visiting/living in.

Very good post.

CuriousGeorge

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 9:35 am

Agree to an extent, BUT why the feck are are we the only people who are required to tolerate different cultures? I don't see halal food, mosques, burkas etc being banned in this country. Just pisses me off.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 10:02 am

seanmichaels wrote:Agree to an extent, BUT why the feck are are we the only people who are required to tolerate different cultures? I don't see halal food, mosques, burkas etc being banned in this country. Just pisses me off.

Is your suggestion that we become less tolerant or that we try to set an example of tolerance?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 10:09 am

All those things are legal Michaels if it bothers you enough then go and protest or register an objection with your mps otherwise you can't just expect it to stop.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 10:24 am

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Agree to an extent, BUT why the feck are are we the only people who are required to tolerate different cultures? I don't see halal food, mosques, burkas etc being banned in this country. Just pisses me off.

Is your suggestion that we become less tolerant or that we try to set an example of tolerance?

I think they should tolerate our drinking culture.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 10:27 am

ShahenshahG wrote:All those things are legal Michaels if it bothers you enough then go and protest or register an objection with your mps otherwise you can't just expect it to stop.

I watched those Britain first videos Windows mentioned. They are I play with my 2inch cock if that is the protest you mean.

As a different example, you have what, 12 wives? That is illegal yet we tolerate it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 10:34 am

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

I think they should tolerate our drinking culture.

But he's lived there for 25 years, so actually, as Shah said, he should know better.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rick_dagless on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 10:36 am

And if we cut ties, we would have no diplomatic way of appealing if we so wished...

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 11:10 am

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:All those things are legal Michaels if it bothers you enough then go and protest or register an objection with your mps otherwise you can't just expect it to stop.

I watched those Britain first videos Windows mentioned. They are I play with my 2inch man sausage if that is the protest you mean.

As a different example, you have what, 12 wives? That is illegal yet we tolerate it.

You don't tolerate it, you moan about it constantly and brag about fictitious girls while getting bummed by Mandelson and co. Plus I only have 1 wife. The others are slaves.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 11:22 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I watched those Britain first videos Windows mentioned. They are I play with my 2inch man sausage if that is the protest you mean.

You don't tolerate it, you moan about it constantly and brag about fictitious girls while getting bummed by Mandelson and co. Plus I only have 1 wife. The others are slaves.

We don't tolerate slavery in this country, Shah. Unless of course you don't pay any corporation tax.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 11:23 am

We call them apprenticeships but its still free labour

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 3:12 pm

seanmichaels wrote:UK Pensioner, suffering from cancer, to get 350 lashes for having some homemade wine in the boot of his car. He has already served 12 months in prison.

Isn't it time we cut ties with middle east? It is just a complete shower of sh!t out there at the moment.

Funny question

seeing as the UK have done all that they could do to get INVOLVED in the middle east it seems your government are not listening to you. UK are part of an agenda in the middle east get used to it. Weather its Iraq, Libya, and very soon Syria (with your support of course) the UK will be hang around. If you do not think its right then too bad your nobody don't care how British you are.

As for the pensioner, I see it this way. The UK/SAUDI have laws if you are from Saudi and you break the law in the UK then you will get punished if you are a Brit breaking the law in Saudi then.....you get it now.

Solution?

DON'T BREAK THE LAW.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 3:22 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:UK Pensioner, suffering from cancer, to get 350 lashes for having some homemade wine in the boot of his car. He has already served 12 months in prison.

Funny question

seeing as the UK have done all that they could do to get INVOLVED in the middle east it seems your government are not listening to you. UK are part of an agenda in the middle east get used to it. Weather its Iraq, Libya, and very soon Syria (with your support of course) the UK will be hang around. If you do not think its right then too bad your nobody don't care how British you are.

As for the pensioner, I see it this way. The UK/SAUDI have laws if you are from Saudi and you break the law in the UK then you will get punished if you are a Brit breaking the law in Saudi then.....you get it now.

Solution?

DON'T BREAK THE LAW.

How do they handle this sort of thing on the planet you come from?

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 3:30 pm

trottb wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

Funny question

Solution?

DON'T BREAK THE LAW.

How do they handle this sort of thing on the planet you come from?

Have not been home for 20 e^ons which is 250 of your Earth years so not sure, my mission here was to only breed with Earth women I can't get involved in hal^a (politics) back home.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 3:53 pm

I see they are going to behead and crucify a 17 year old. Fecking savages

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 4:09 pm

Do you subscribe to the Saudi Times or something?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 4:21 pm

No. He's looking for someone to lose their nut so he can feel better about being dumped by his frenchie and her selling her house within a matter of weeks. Just humour him.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 4:31 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I see they are going to behead and crucify a 17 year old. Fecking savages

Beheading a 17 year old boy.....

Invading a sovreign country in an illegal war.....

why is 1 more worrying then the other to you?

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 4:37 pm

Why would David Cameron upset the Saudis when they buy so many of our guns, bombs and planes?

Lets be honest, he couldn't give a toss about this poor man.

Also, it's very easy to say "don't break the law" and there's certainly some truth in that but the punishment should fit the crime. In this case, the punishment is ridiculous. What should really happen is the UK should say that they won't buy any more oil or sell any more weapons (that have been used to kill civilians in Yemen) until Saudi Arabia gets its house in order. What we have at the moment is pure hypocrisy.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 4:46 pm

Pr4wn wrote:Why would David Cameron upset the Saudis when they buy so many of our guns, bombs and planes?

Also, it's very easy to say "don't break the law" and there's certainly some truth in that but the punishment should fit the crime. In this case, the punishment is ridiculous. What should really happen is the UK should say that they won't buy any more oil or sell any more weapons (that have been used to kill civilians in Yemen) until Saudi Arabia gets its house in order. What we have at the moment is pure hypocrisy.

It really as easy as saying don't break the law because the law is set in stone its there for all to see our part is to abide by it.

If I ride my bike in the park and get stopped by the police I can be fined up to £80. Obviously the punishment does not fit its ridiculous but I don't have a chance in court because those be the rules.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 5:00 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:Why would David Cameron upset the Saudis when they buy so many of our guns, bombs and planes?

It really as easy as saying don't break the law because the law is set in stone its there for all to see our part is to abide by it.

If I ride my bike in the park and get stopped by the police I can be fined up to £80. Obviously the punishment does not fit its ridiculous but I don't have a chance in court because those be the rules.

A perfectly fair comparison. Whistle

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 5:22 pm

I wouldn't mind some fecker being lashed 350 times for smuggling heroin. Not so much for alcohol but they treat all drugs the same.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 7:50 pm

Even by the standards of the off topic section that is a bad argument. Is akin to saying other people drink and drive so why can I not do it. Your comment reads like you are angry you live in a tolerant, compassionate and just (on the whole) society. Can only speak for myself but I'd rather we did not seek to lower ourselves to the level of societies that outlaw homosexuality and treat women as second class citizens.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 9:39 pm

Rowley wrote:

Even by the standards of the off topic section that is a bad argument. Is akin to saying other people drink and drive so why can I not do it. Your comment reads like you are angry you live in a tolerant, compassionate and just (on the whole) society. Can only speak for myself but I'd rather we did not seek to lower ourselves to the level of societies that outlaw homosexuality and treat women as second class citizens.

Is this why you've moved to London?

Commendable.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 9:42 pm

Yorkshire is a hive of tolerance and understanding Shah. We're known for it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 14 Oct 2015, 9:51 pm

Rowley wrote:Yorkshire is a hive of tolerance and understanding Shah (Marginally, when compared to Luton for example). We're known for it.

Fixed that for you.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by greengoblin on Fri 16 Oct 2015, 2:08 pm

I'm going to leave this here as an example of things not to say

Islam is pretty much the root of all evil at the moment. Anytime there's some atrocity in the world, you can bet you're bottom dollar the religion of peace is behind it.  

ShahenshahG: How about Rottheram, oxford, Rochdale etc? I hear they're pretty tolerant there.

greengoblin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG on Fri 16 Oct 2015, 2:25 pm

I cant see why you'd be interested in that sort of thing with a charming personality like yours.. but i suppose you are an acquired taste. What exactly are you saying?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER on Fri 16 Oct 2015, 3:12 pm

Islam is not the root of all evil Man is.....

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Fri 16 Oct 2015, 3:16 pm

The root of all evil is the heart of a Black soul - Slayer (South of Heaven)

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier on Fri 16 Oct 2015, 6:27 pm

Not often a poster stoops so low after so few posts but I think Green Goblin showed his true colours from the word go.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 on Fri 16 Oct 2015, 7:15 pm

He's been banned for 'Islamophobia'. Laugh Islamo-what, sorry?

UK Pensioner, suffering from cancer......... B6xQJbsCIAAaLII

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero on Fri 16 Oct 2015, 7:25 pm

He's been banned for being both an idiot and a bigot Duty.
I believe you're certainly not the first of those, don't follow him into being the second.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG on Fri 16 Oct 2015, 7:54 pm

Duty281 wrote:He's been banned for 'Islamophobia'. Laugh Islamo-what, sorry?

I don't think Hitchens would have said something like that, he might have belatedly realised where the money and notoriety was but it didn't completely rob him of his own senses. I bet it's a random quote of some fool on twitter attributed to hitchens to give it gravitas.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero on Fri 16 Oct 2015, 8:16 pm

You're correct Shah, it was a guy called Andrew Cummins who the quote originates from.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG on Fri 16 Oct 2015, 9:16 pm

Thought as much. Got a similarly Love sacks quote picture from someone else this morning.

https://twitter.com/aj_o3/status/324792544116502528

Its not a genuine quote - its propaganda by Islamic extremist group hizb-Ur-Tahrir.

Develop your own thoughts Duty.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 12:29 am

Duty281 wrote:He's been banned for 'Islamophobia'. Laugh Islamo-what, sorry?

Whilst the quote is a load of rubbish it's probably worth bearing in mind that people once reacted that way regarding homophobia, Duty.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 2:29 am

Hero wrote:You're correct Shah, it was a guy called Andrew Cummins who the quote originates from.

Ah yes, I had a feeling that the quote wasn't from Hitchens (I seem to remember Richard Dawkins saying something to that effect), but it's very memorable and very true none the less.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum