Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Fernando on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

With Hell In A Cell a few days away and Cena going on an "extended break" for 2 months by the sounds of things to do a TV show.

Who would you like to see take the US Open Challenge at HIAC and assumingly take it from Cena.

SD Spoiler:
Most expected it to be Tyler Breeze, Would seem very silly to give him now why not wait a few more days?

Thoughts?

It will probably end up being someone stupid like The Miz tbh. Personally would like to see Cesaro/Sandow have a go at it.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 35448
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 26
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down


Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:05 pm

Hey, doesnt mean it cant be him!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 20169
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:06 pm

Fernando wrote:My bad didn't listen to it or pay any attention to the recap i posted Laugh

In the words of the Texas Rattlesnake himself

'Oh No You Didn't!'

Dr Gregory House MD

Posts : 3433
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Dundee

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Fernando on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:10 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Hey, doesnt mean it cant be him!

Well that would be hilarious still gunna be Sheamus or Big Show though Laugh , With him there i suspect he may interfere in the Taker/Lesnar match if ever going to have 1 last match this will be only time to set it up properly. Have odd feeling it will be a one sided beatdown today the HIAC

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 35448
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 26
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:12 pm

I'm telling you all now these things are always Jericho

Dr Gregory House MD

Posts : 3433
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Dundee

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Fernando on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:19 pm

either way it'll be a TNA style let down.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 35448
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 26
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by NickisBHAFC on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:37 pm

Chat box is open if anyone is staying up

NickisBHAFC

Posts : 11645
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 23
Location : Sussex

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:52 pm

My favourite Russo ending I've heard someone joke so far is that no one comes out for it so Cena quits and vacates it.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 20169
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:54 pm

Would still prefer Big Show to any Del Rio return.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 20169
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Fernando on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:24 pm

The US Open Challenge will be opening tonights PPV at 12 Ok!

#SheamusHereWeCome

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 35448
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 26
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Fernando on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:54 pm

Show starts in 6 minutes for those unaware Very Happy

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 35448
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 26
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Fernando on Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:12 am

Opponent spoiler:
Alberto Del Rio is back with Zeb Coulter Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 35448
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 26
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:42 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Would still prefer Big Show to any Del Rio return.

more spoiler:
Zeb makes it slightly less awful, but I cannot tell you how mild I went when I found out it was ADR.


Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 20169
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Samo on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:06 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Would still prefer Big Show to any Del Rio return.

more spoiler:
Zeb makes it slightly less awful, but I cannot tell you how mild I went when I found out it was ADR.

Spoiler:
Credit where its due, I was genuinely surprised, I thought he was never going to come back after the way he left.

Samo

Posts : 3987
Join date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:21 pm

Samo wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Would still prefer Big Show to any Del Rio return.

more spoiler:
Zeb makes it slightly less awful, but I cannot tell you how mild I went when I found out it was ADR.

Spoiler:
Credit where its due, I was genuinely surprised, I thought he was never going to come back after the way he left.

my car doesnt have a SPOILER:
But do you really care? He is literally so "meh". The definition of "meh" is Del Rio. The most interesting thing he ever did was hit that guy, and its good to see Lance Storm suggesting the guy in catering should be ADR's first opponent for the US Title. Zeb I like, but Del Rio will remind us all he is bland in the WWE in about two weeks. The only good that can come from this is if Kalisto avenges the death of Rey Mysterio and beats Del Rio, who I think WWE still want to claim killed Rey.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 20169
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Samo on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:29 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Samo wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Would still prefer Big Show to any Del Rio return.

more spoiler:
Zeb makes it slightly less awful, but I cannot tell you how mild I went when I found out it was ADR.

Spoiler:
Credit where its due, I was genuinely surprised, I thought he was never going to come back after the way he left.

my car doesnt have a SPOILER:
But do you really care? He is literally so "meh". The definition of "meh" is Del Rio. The most interesting thing he ever did was hit that guy, and its good to see Lance Storm suggesting the guy in catering should be ADR's first opponent for the US Title. Zeb I like, but Del Rio will remind us all he is bland in the WWE in about two weeks. The only good that can come from this is if Kalisto avenges the death of Rey Mysterio and beats Del Rio, who I think WWE still want to claim killed Rey.

Spoiler:
I never minded him. Yeah, he doesnt set the world on fire but he's very capable in the ring.

Samo

Posts : 3987
Join date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:40 pm

Reckon I can unspoiler this bit. He's capable, although I think his moveset in WWE is limited to his more boring work, but with younger guys who are more capable around it seems a real shame to have the challenge run ended by him.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 20169
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Fernando on Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:02 pm

By sounds of things it was always the plan Ok! Seemed a very weak way to write Cena off tv though maybe something will happen on Raw if shows up?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 35448
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 26
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by JamesLincs on Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:11 pm

anyone think that if bryan was to return he could go on a record run with either the us or intercontinental title?

JamesLincs

Posts : 2212
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 31
Location : Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Should Take Cena's US Title from him?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum