The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undertaker - what next (contains HiaC spoilers)

+4
Brilliant_yep
liverbnz
Dolphin Ziggler
Adam D
8 posters

Go down

Undertaker - what next (contains HiaC spoilers) Empty Undertaker - what next (contains HiaC spoilers)

Post by Adam D Mon 26 Oct 2015, 1:46 pm

So Taker lost last night after a low blow (possible 4th match?).

Anyway, he was beaten up and taken away by the Wyatts post match.

He is being advertised for Survivor Series (his 25th Anniversary). SO how do we think this plays out?

Most dirtsheets going with a Team Undertaker vs Wyatt Family. However, I think that he will be brainwashed by Wyatt and join them.

So what do we think happens next?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Undertaker - what next (contains HiaC spoilers) Empty Re: Undertaker - what next (contains HiaC spoilers)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 26 Oct 2015, 2:04 pm

I was hoping for Kane to come out, and even considered Sting too. You'd think both would be candidates for any Team Taker. It was interesting, however it also shows the shameful lack of planning in WWE as Wyatt could have been fresh with Undertaker were it not for a lacklustre WrestleMania outing.

I do think that the "Family" being involved makes it interesting as they were not before, and if Wyatt can find focus in his promos he should be able to use that to explain why he lost before and why he has returned to take the Undertaker down.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Undertaker - what next (contains HiaC spoilers) Empty Re: Undertaker - what next (contains HiaC spoilers)

Post by liverbnz Mon 26 Oct 2015, 2:05 pm

Haven't watched the match yet but I think that was a fitting way to end the feud given it's how Undertaker reignited it in July. One of the very few moments WWE has booked something that makes sense.

Team Wyatt vs Team Undertaker sounds good. It would be a great time to give Bray and much needed win with a pinfall over the Undertaker. Reigns hopefully gets counted out or DQ'd to keep him on a roll.

Re brainwashing. That would be interesting to see where they take it. They are going to have to should explain what happened to the Undertaker after they took him away. Problem with a abduction/brainwashing storyline is that the victim should really always prevail, and Undertaker really does not need to be beating the Wyatts in 2015.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 26 Oct 2015, 2:17 pm

I would like to see the Undertaker take over the family and lead to a Bray face turn at some point.

None of this makes sense nor would it be any good, but I like the sound of my own voice.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 26 Oct 2015, 2:19 pm

Undertaker - what next (contains HiaC spoilers) KSDxoph

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Mon 26 Oct 2015, 2:20 pm

I'm 1,000,000% on board with that for Survivor Series,Team Taker v the Wyatts essentially writes itself so it would be hard for them to screw it up.
Do they have Bray retire Taker?have him full circle 25 years after his debut.

Who would be on team Taker?
Who would the 5th Wyatt member be?

This stuff excites me.

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 26 Oct 2015, 2:23 pm

4v4 still works. In fact, his debut was 4v4. And weirdly no one on his original team is dead, which you'd expect with how wrestling goes.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon 26 Oct 2015, 2:45 pm

4 vs 4 would work just fine for a Survivor series match. I'd go with Taker, Kane and the Dudleyz vs The Wyatt Family. This would leave the Shield to take on the New Day.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 26 Oct 2015, 2:57 pm

Adam D wrote:I would like to see the Undertaker take over the family and lead to a Bray face turn at some point.

None of this makes sense nor would it be any good, but I like the sound of my own voice.

Sometimes I wonder how you can like TNA...then I read stuff like this

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 26 Oct 2015, 5:03 pm

4 v 4 would work, but it depends what Wyatt does with Undertaker going forward, it might end up 5 v 5. Wouldnt be terrible but who would the other team be?

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 26 Oct 2015, 5:13 pm

Who would want to rescue Taker? Kane is the only logical one, although in kayfabe and out of their blurred kayfabe lines he is respected by everyone. Sting is probably too injured to come back. I reckon you could probably get away with Bryan, but you have to imagine it will end up being Orton, Reigns and Ambrose because of that feud, even though at least the last two need to move on from it.

It might boil down to a one v one.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 26 Oct 2015, 5:24 pm

It should be 4 on 4 - I also think that match could be a very interesting way to bring Daniel Bryan back into the fold given his past history with Kane and the Wyatt's...it'd also give me a chance to hype up a potential WrestleMania match between Bryan and Taker.

I like the Undertaker a lot, I became very jaded of him for a few years when he would go away and just  show up for Mania season, it felt all too predictable but outside of WrestleMania there's still so many directions his character can go and with plenty of options too, I thought the ending to Hell In The Cell was good, like most I was waiting for Kane to appear but this gives the Wyatt's first blood and also leaves the door ajar for what happens next.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 26 Oct 2015, 5:30 pm

Its certainly very intriguing, and well done WWE for resisting the urge to tell the whole story in one moment, and blow it by giving away too much.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 26 Oct 2015, 5:41 pm

I think the WWE does generally do that well, maybe not all that time but it has been a trademark for them, while other organisations would shove as much into an angle as possible Vince tended to hold fire on things

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 26 Oct 2015, 6:56 pm

Am I the only one who would have prefered the lights go out and they were all ringside instead of giving them a full entrance?

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 26 Oct 2015, 7:05 pm

I would say I preferred this way. It was tantalising to some extent. The commentators were really good in the slow build up to it.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down