The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Wins the WWE Title?

+3
Kay Fabe
Samo
JoshSansom
7 posters

Go down

Who Wins the WWE Title?

Who Wins the WWE Title? Vote_lcap12%Who Wins the WWE Title? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
Who Wins the WWE Title? Vote_lcap41%Who Wins the WWE Title? Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 7 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Who Wins the WWE Title? Vote_lcap0%Who Wins the WWE Title? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who Wins the WWE Title? Vote_lcap11%Who Wins the WWE Title? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 17

Who Wins the WWE Title? Empty Who Wins the WWE Title?

Post by JoshSansom Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:10 pm

Quite a simple one... who?

Few choices for me work:

- Reigns as a heel turning on Ambrose would add much more intrigue to the current plot and with the current dearth of heels it really seems as though someone needs to be turn heel or be pushed to the main event in order to build something...

- If not then... Kevin Owens. I could very well see Owens playing the loud mouth Jericho-style "I beat everyone in one night" schtick. It would be fresh, presumably non-Authority related and also give a bit of a break from post-Shield ennui

- If not then... Sheamus. Via cash-in. On Reigns or Ambrose. It wouldn't be new or fresh or massively interesting but would be a place holder for him to get utterly destroyed by Lesnar at RR, setting up something for Mania.

- Or how about ... Bray Wyatt. He has taken the power of the Brothers of Destruction, why not capture the WWE Title as well?

Personally can't see a face coming out holding the title unless they have something up their sleeve to account for the massive heel hole in the top of the roster now.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Who Wins the WWE Title? Empty Re: Who Wins the WWE Title?

Post by Samo Sat 07 Nov 2015, 1:12 pm

The only thing I'm close to being sure about is either Reigns or Ambrose leaves as a heel. Seth Rollins was the only top level heel they had. Owens, ADR and Sheamus are all upper mid card, not top level.

Infact, Ambrose and Reigns are the only two who have worked a PPV main event this year who are still active. Thats a scary thought.

Its unlikely Vince will be willing to push the big red button marked 'LESNAR' because Lesnar can take them for everything.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 07 Nov 2015, 1:35 pm

The obvious answer is Roman Reigns and Vince doesn't tend to sway to much from his original planning but I'd love to see Ambrose win it, heel or face I still think he'd be the best option right now for me but I'd also love to see a complete swerve, Samoa Joe would be as brilliant as it would unlikely

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 07 Nov 2015, 3:24 pm

I think they'll go for Reigns to win it as a face as I'm guessing that was the plan, if not at least a possibility, for Survivor Series anyway. I think they'll be scrambling though to think of plans going forward, I think they were counting on Rollins/HHH as a program going forward and now are lost without their top faces or heels. I think it'd be a mistake to turn either Reigns or Ambrose heel, both get good face reactions, I enjoy their interactions and I think it would be cheap, I'd rather both stayed face for a good while yet. 

I think John Cena will probably come back much earlier than I expected now, the top of the card looks really bare, so Cena taking time off, when not seeming to suffer any actual injuries surely won't be allowed. I'm guessing a Reigns/Sheamus feud will be next on the cards.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sat 07 Nov 2015, 3:27 pm

Reigns beats Ambrose in a semi final, wins the title, Ambrose attacks him after, Sheamus cashes in.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sat 07 Nov 2015, 4:08 pm

Crimey wrote:I think they'll go for Reigns to win it as a face as I'm guessing that was the plan, if not at least a possibility, for Survivor Series anyway. I think they'll be scrambling though to think of plans going forward, I think they were counting on Rollins/HHH as a program going forward and now are lost without their top faces or heels. I think it'd be a mistake to turn either Reigns or Ambrose heel, both get good face reactions, I enjoy their interactions and I think it would be cheap, I'd rather both stayed face for a good while yet. 

I think John Cena will probably come back much earlier than I expected now, the top of the card looks really bare, so Cena taking time off, when not seeming to suffer any actual injuries surely won't be allowed. I'm guessing a Reigns/Sheamus feud will be next on the cards.

I agree with you Crimey in one sense but there is a real dearth of heels at the top of the roster for Reigns to face and I would think after the issues around WM last year that they would want a strong, very over heel for him to be against to ensure he gets a positive reaction. I would liken it to JBL for Cena. Unfortunately for Roman there isn't someone like that around at the moment. Seth would/could have been it and without it do you leave him to try to get over alone or go with someone without the same star value/draw?

He obviously will not be part of this discussion, but along a similar vein would this open up an opportunity as a singles heel for Bubba/Bully Ray? Can talk, can get over, could have a strong run before being felled by the fresh, up and coming face...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sat 07 Nov 2015, 4:19 pm

I'm beginning to think Reigns win and Sheamus cash in with that being the programme to take them into the new year

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 07 Nov 2015, 4:19 pm

Reigns and Ambrose in the final with Sheamus cash in
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Fri 20 Nov 2015, 10:00 am

JoshSansom wrote:
Crimey wrote:I think they'll go for Reigns to win it as a face as I'm guessing that was the plan, if not at least a possibility, for Survivor Series anyway. I think they'll be scrambling though to think of plans going forward, I think they were counting on Rollins/HHH as a program going forward and now are lost without their top faces or heels. I think it'd be a mistake to turn either Reigns or Ambrose heel, both get good face reactions, I enjoy their interactions and I think it would be cheap, I'd rather both stayed face for a good while yet. 

I agree with you Crimey in one sense but there is a real dearth of heels at the top of the roster for Reigns to face and I would think after the issues around WM last year that they would want a strong, very over heel for him to be against to ensure he gets a positive reaction. I would liken it to JBL for Cena. Unfortunately for Roman there isn't someone like that around at the moment. Seth would/could have been it and without it do you leave him to try to get over alone or go with someone without the same star value/draw?

He obviously will not be part of this discussion, but along a similar vein would this open up an opportunity as a singles heel for Bubba/Bully Ray? Can talk, can get over, could have a strong run before being felled by the fresh, up and coming face...

I originally voted Reigns as face. With similar reasoning to Crimey, I think this was WWE's plan and I thought they'd just change the timing and how he won the championship, rather than spinning everything around.

However, as time gets nearer I'm starting to drift towards Reigns turning.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down