Raw in Manchester UK

Go down

Raw in Manchester UK

Post by Dr_Uzeboo on Sat 07 Nov 2015, 1:02 am

As I suspect others on this forum do, I have tickets for Raw in Manchester this coming Monday.

Given injuries to Rollins, Orton & Rusev, plus Cena being otherwise engaged, who is likely to be the main draw?

The Undertaker is advertised for the Smackdown taping on the Tuesday but is this due to

Dr_Uzeboo

Back to top Go down

Re: Raw in Manchester UK

Post by Dr_Uzeboo on Sat 07 Nov 2015, 1:03 am

Sorry!

Continued.....tickets still being available & he'll also be at Raw?

Dr_Uzeboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero on Sat 07 Nov 2015, 7:36 am

The last time Raw was filmed in Manchester I went, the main event was Daniel Bryan and CM Punk v The Shield, it was then the first time the Wyatt Family faced off with the Shield and it all kicked off.

Unfortunately I can't see it being that awesome!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey on Sat 07 Nov 2015, 3:36 pm

I'm going with two friends, their favourites are Rusev and Seth Rollins, it's been a tough few weeks. I have no sympathy as my favourites are CM Punk, Brock Lesnar and Daniel Bryan so I had no chance.

Bit annoyed that the show is going to be so light on top talent, but hoping for the chance that Undertaker may be involved, at least in a dark match, otherwise chance we'll be getting Big Show/Kane, as this has been the replacement for the other house shows.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo on Sat 07 Nov 2015, 3:39 pm

Isnt it a 'live' TV taping? Usually put on good shows in the UK for the TV, even if it is a bit light on talent these days.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Uzeboo on Sat 07 Nov 2015, 4:44 pm

As much as it may be wishful thinking about The Undertaker being involved, I think a number of people would be annoyed at the perceived cynicism of waiting until Raw (the flagship show) was sold out before announcing The Undertaker for Smackdown which "we still have tkts available for".

Dr_Uzeboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum