The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 WWC 1st Round Group C

+4
Prometheus
Samo
Hero
Dr Gregory House MD
8 posters

Go down

Please vote for the 2 wrestlers you believe have generated the best work in the past 12-18 Months

V2 WWC 1st Round Group C Vote_lcap23%V2 WWC 1st Round Group C Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 12 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group C Vote_lcap11%V2 WWC 1st Round Group C Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 6 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group C Vote_lcap17%V2 WWC 1st Round Group C Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 9 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group C Vote_lcap9%V2 WWC 1st Round Group C Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 5 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group C Vote_lcap4%V2 WWC 1st Round Group C Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group C Vote_lcap21%V2 WWC 1st Round Group C Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 11 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group C Vote_lcap15%V2 WWC 1st Round Group C Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 53

Poll closed

V2 WWC 1st Round Group C Empty V2 WWC 1st Round Group C

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 10 Nov 2015, 12:32 am

The V2 WWC enters its second day, yesterday we saw both groups have run away winners in AJ Styles and Seth Rollins, something tells me today's groups are going to be much closer

Please vote for the wrestler you believe has generated the best work in the past 12-18 months

Remember each person is allowed 2 votes per group in the first round

Please leave a comment as to who you have voted for and why to help facilitate discussion

The group will be closed at 23.00 tonight and no votes will be counted past that point

The top 2 will progress in to round 2

Happy WWC-ing  thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

V2 WWC 1st Round Group C Empty Re: V2 WWC 1st Round Group C

Post by Hero Tue 10 Nov 2015, 12:45 am

Is there a non of the above option?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 10 Nov 2015, 12:49 am

Hero wrote:Is there a non of the above option?

Proof if nothing else that the draw was random

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 10 Nov 2015, 8:24 am

A pretty dud group. I think the only certain vote I have is unbelievably The Miz. His work at the start of the year with Mizdow was great, and he's been the most consistent character they have right now. He's arguably the most consistent and least likable heel they have, which would make him the best one.

Im going to give my second vote some thought. My inner mark wants to vote for the Vaudevillians but they were MIA for a few months at the start of the year.

Oh god I might have to vote for Kane.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue 10 Nov 2015, 9:20 am

I went Fenix as he is one of the most creative and innovative wrestlers in the world. His Grave Consequences match with Mil Muertes in LU was a match that I think really put LU on the map.

El Patron would have got close, had he not reverted to the boring ADR. I'd honestly not pay big money to see the Vaudevillains, The Miz, or Jack Swagger. So they went out of contention.

Yesterday we had the discussion of whether the Undertaker had done enough. Today, I'm going in the opposite direction to suggest that Kane has been over-exposed, and Corporate Kane is just a lunk.

That leaves me with Kurt Angle. who despite his body being past it can still bring 4* matches and was the only thing that had me tuning into TNA.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 10 Nov 2015, 9:51 am

Went for the only option that truly entertained me over the past 12-18 months, The Vaudevillains. Although a much weaker group than others.

2nd vote I went for Fenix even though I've not seen that much of LU, I didn't feel the rest had done enough to get my vote and by all accounts Fenix has.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 10 Nov 2015, 12:09 pm

Went with Fenix as my first vote. Probably a lazy comparison but he reminds me of an early Rey Mysterio JR from the mid / late nineties... His facial expressions, even behind his mask tell it's own story where he easily get's over as the underdog / babyface. His in ring work his scary as to how far he pushes the boundaries and I would be confident to go on record on this but as soon as he gains the exposure that Angelico & Pentagon JR have in the US Indies, he will eventually make his way to NXT.

Off what's left to choose from... I have decided to stick with LU and give my second vote to Alberto El Patron, not Alberto Del Rio. In all honestly, he's had a good, consistent year re-inventing himself and dare I say show a little personality. He had an excellent match against Roddy Strong at the start of the year in his ROH debut and pulled off some cracking matches with Johnny Mundo & El Texano JR in LU. Also held the AAA Mega Championship so he's had a good year.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue 10 Nov 2015, 12:23 pm

Yeah. El Patron had some good matches and worked the mic and crowd well. But the boring ADR. The no-show to the autism event. And leaving AAA high and dry by walking out with the belt. I just counted them all against him. But wrestling-wise El Patron is a good pick.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 10 Nov 2015, 5:32 pm

I think Miz's character work is fantastic. I really do like him. But I will give my second vote to Kane as I think he has carried a hell of a lot of work, showed himself to be an interesting character when not being "Kane" Kane.

I hate ADR, Swagger is now irrelevant and Angle is not worth anything until he makes the comeback and gets the pop.

I like doing this method of second pick first in my comments. I'm picking the Vaudevillains. I really like them, the gimmick, the ring work, the promos. And I think they made a great moment when they won the NXT titles.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 10 Nov 2015, 8:19 pm

Vaudevillains are the obvious choice, second between miz and Kane and I couldn't make myself vote Kane!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 10 Nov 2015, 10:40 pm

Don't really have time to go into detail but I've voted for Fenix, who has been tremendous both in LU and PWG and Angle who had very solid title run for TNA at a time when the company was falling apart around him and he really shouldn't have been called upon to wrestle as much as he did

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 10 Nov 2015, 11:02 pm

The voting is now closed for today

As I predicted this was a much closer group with Alberto DR/EP taking it but just 1 vote with 12 (also the smallest winning margin so far) to the Vaudevillans 11 votes

Voting will resume tomorrow with Groups E & F

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 11 Nov 2015, 2:15 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Don't really have time to go into detail but I've voted for Fenix, who has been tremendous both in LU and PWG and Angle who had very solid title run for TNA at a time when the company was falling apart around him and he really shouldn't have been called upon to wrestle as much as he did

I've decided that I can save some time in the future and just let you vote twice Very Happy
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 11 Nov 2015, 5:24 pm

Prometheus wrote:
Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Don't really have time to go into detail but I've voted for Fenix, who has been tremendous both in LU and PWG and Angle who had very solid title run for TNA at a time when the company was falling apart around him and he really shouldn't have been called upon to wrestle as much as he did

I've decided that I can save some time in the future and just let you vote twice Very Happy

That's because I'm always right Cool

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down