The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 WWC- A quick 2nd round update

2 posters

Go down

V2 WWC- A quick 2nd round update  Empty V2 WWC- A quick 2nd round update

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 22 Nov 2015, 11:00 pm

Hi guys,

As you all know (how could you not) that the 2nd round of the 2015 V2 WWC resumes tomorrow, I have made the decision to subject the 2nd round groupings to a 2nd random draw

This is just in the interests of creating fresh discussion as it occurred to me that if I was to send both qualifiers from each group through 50% of the discussion would be the same

The draw will be seeded, 1st place qualifiers as a no1 seed and runners up as a no2 seed those who went through as a 2nd place tie will remain together

You may remember that Group P was subject to a 3 way 1st place tie, I have already put this to random draw and Jay Lethal will be listed as a 1st place seed and Randy Orton & Pentagon Jr will be grouped as a no2 seed

Each group will contain 2 no1 seeds and 2-4 (depending on those who tied in the 1st round) no2 seeds

This will mean a group of 4-6 wrestlers with 1 vote per person and only the person who wins the group will progress

I just thought I'd run this by everyone so you don't get confused by unexpected groups popping up tomorrow, like I said it is just in the interests of freshinging up the discussion and shouldn't inhibit anyone in ultimately winning

See you tomorrow when the 2nd round begins with Groups A & B thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

V2 WWC- A quick 2nd round update  Empty Re: V2 WWC- A quick 2nd round update

Post by Fernando Sun 22 Nov 2015, 11:06 pm

Initial thoughts - Good but why not just put it at the top of Group A & B then people would know anyway?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 22 Nov 2015, 11:27 pm

Fernando wrote:Initial thoughts - Good but why not just put it at the top of Group A & B then people would know anyway?

Because I'm an ego maniac who craves attention, I thought that was obvious?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 22 Nov 2015, 11:30 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
Fernando wrote:Initial thoughts - Good but why not just put it at the top of Group A & B then people would know anyway?

Because I'm an ego maniac who craves attention, I thought that was obvious?

HHH is that you?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down